Vaccination Countdown to 70/80%

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Either way I am not fussed..... We had vaccines in School as kids. Gotta do what we gotta do.
Yeah, me too, but these aren't the same are they. These mRNA jabs aren't strictly vaccines, they aren't designed to stop the spread, or even stop you from getting the virus... It's simply designed to reduce hospitalization and deaths. Theoretically, only those in poor health really need them because only those in poor health are they ones getting sick and dying.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I have only just heard about the Mu variant myself Josho, I don’t really know that much about the variants. I know that we have about 20 cases in the U.K. so they class it as ‘ a variant to be watched ‘ !!!
Rita

I don't like how they class it "a variant to be watched".....

If you were NZ or most of Australia, and it arrived on the shores, it would be classed as a variant to be shut down and eliminated. Lolz

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I don't like how they class it "a variant to be watched".....

If you were NZ or most of Australia, and it arrived on the shores, it would be classed as a variant to be shut down and eliminated. Lolz

Yes at all costs... Including 9,000 suicide lives that no one cares about

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Mu, Su, Fu, Lu... Apfft enough already with the deception...

I refuse to toe the conservative line on covid and vaccinations. I don't agree with George or Craig Kelly or even most of the US Republicans on these matters.

It's a completely different topic to the rest of the conservative topics. I also consider climate change and global warming a completely different topic to that of abortions and euthanasia.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Josho

All the data shows the experimental needles are not working...

But you support forcing them on everyone without any evidence... Your politically motivated... U loyally stand by Dan no matter the truth

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I refuse to toe the conservative line on covid and vaccinations. I don't agree with George or Craig Kelly or even most of the US Republicans on these matters.

It's a completely different topic to the rest of the conservative topics. I also consider climate change and global warming a completely different topic to that of abortions and euthanasia.

If we were to follow the advice of these people on these topics.

There would be a larger pandemic than the Spanish Flu in a short time.

And

The pollution levels of Australia's cities will match that of Los Angeles 2021 in probably like 20-30 years times and the urban heat island effect would be quite a bit hotter..

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Josho

All the data shows the experimental needles are not working...

But you support forcing them on everyone without any evidence... Your politically motivated... U loyally stand by Dan no matter the truth

I loyally stand by the Victorian Department of Health, on the issues of covid and the topic on vaccines, they know what they are talking about, they are highly skilled professionals.

Last edited:

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
That's all for now folks, I have had to say what I have had to say, and have already made up my mind on these topics of covid and vaccinations.

However I will continue to update the Australian vaccine numbers in this thread, which was the original purpose of this thread.

Reactions: Brakelite

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
So was Mengele.

This is what happens when you blindly follow a political party instead of the facts...

People will justify vaccine deaths, lockdown suicides, forced vaccines all other kinds of abominations in order to defend their political party...

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
That's all for now folks, I have had to say what I have had to say, and have already made up my mind on these topics of covid and vaccinations.

However I will continue to update the Australian vaccine numbers in this thread, which was the original purpose of this thread.
You live as you are convicted to, I am one with what I believe to be a healthy caution in believing everything I read, especially when it comes from government sources. I don't even believe everything I read or hear from religious sources unless it agrees with the word of God. A healthy scepticism can save one from many pitfalls.

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
As of September 6th, another day closer to those targets, and they have now included a countdown to 90% vaccination.
IMG_20210906_174925.jpg

IMG_20210906_174938.jpg

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You live as you are convicted to, I am one with what I believe to be a healthy caution in believing everything I read, especially when it comes from government sources. I don't even believe everything I read or hear from religious sources unless it agrees with the word of God. A healthy scepticism can save one from many pitfalls.
and then there is me... your little bratty sister who doesn't believe ANYTHING... that ANYBODY says... :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Brakelite

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
This is what happens when you blindly follow a political party instead of the facts...

People will justify vaccine deaths, lockdown suicides, forced vaccines all other kinds of abominations in order to defend their political party...

According to the TGA there has only been 9 deaths linked to Covid Vaccines in Australia.

More than 60% of the Aussie population over 16 have been vaccinated with at least one dose.

While covid deaths has risen to 1044, and that is with tough restrictions, if restrictions weren't there the numbers would be a lot higher.

The vaccines are safe for healthy people. The AZ vaccines here in Australia are Australian made and made in Melbourne up to the highest safety standards.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Joshua my friend...
You failed to provide any evidence that these vaccine are working.
Meanwhile, i provided evidence to refute the claim... My work here is done. Follow the science...

Plus u revealed your true identity. Again... You stand by Dan... Thats all u care about... Politics
This is a moral issue for me, not a political one

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Joshua my friend...
You failed to provide any evidence that these vaccine are working.
Meanwhile, i provided evidence to refute the claim... My work here is done. Follow the science...

Plus u revealed your true identity. Again... You stand by Dan... Thats all u care about... Politics
This is a moral issue for me, not a political one

Vaccines are nowhere near a moral issue.... Vaccines are used for good, vaccines are used to protect lives. Conservatives, Lefties, Centrists, should all be supportive of vaccines, it's for the good of the Australian population.

I already showed you the proof. It has kept people out of ICU in Victoria so far, and only one fully vaccinated is currently in Victorian hospitals, due to be discharged today from what I heard on 9 news.

Boosters, I think this is so far mainly a Pfizer, Moderna thing, but remember Covid is a year round virus, Flu is a seasonal virus, Israel have recommended a shot every 6 months from what I heard on the news, a Flu vaccine only has to cover us for about 4 months of the year in Australia, covid vaccines have to be able to cover year round, and they are certainly effective for protecting months at a time, how long exactly is still yet to be figured out, but it's probably 5-6 months I am guessing for the Pfizer and Moderna, from what we are seeing overseas in Israel, I don't know about the other vaccines. But I believe our Aussie made AZs are made to the highest of standards at CSL and have been so far a success in this country.

Is it true? How long will the COVID-19 vaccine last once I have had 2 doses?

Screenshot_2021-09-06-18-41-43-36.png

Last edited:

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Vaccines are nowhere near a moral issue....
I hate to play the devil's advocate card here... as I am so excited that @Cristo Rei is entertaining the thought
of getting all dressed up... LOL... however.... this has indeed become a moral issue due to making the vaccines
mandatory. NEVER has a flu shot been a MUST...

Here in Canada... they are offering money to those who are hesitant as an incentive to get the vaccine. That is
plain wrong and most suspicious in my opinion... and you know me... I am NOT a conspiracy theorist... I have not
followed the "proof" of others... I am simply saying... that we should have the choice and NOT be blamed or black-listed
if we don't want to comply.

For me this started out as simply a decision due to my lifestyle... I am not in much danger of getting covid if I am not
out and about socializing... I live the life of a hermit... but lately... my choice seems to be more cemented due to the
FORCING of... Just saying...