Vaccine... Again, sorry.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Like usual the conspiracy theorists have all kinds of "facts" that are completely wrong.

The ex-Pfizer scientist who became an anti-vax hero.
You have to read the whole article about hacked Twitter accounts and etc to understand where this comes from.
I looked up the OP story and nothing came up, ie: this is completely fake and an attempt to troll those who have received the vaccine.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I looked up the OP story and nothing came up, ie: this is completely fake and an attempt to troll those who have received the vaccine.
Pretty much...it's scare tactics and a massive smear campaign to keep people from getting vaccinated...from our friends the Russians and Iranians. Not sure about China involvement...they have been trying to act all innocent lately. They've always been good at the long game.

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So the best I can figure is that we're supposed to believe that the government (under both Trump and Biden) is complicit in a conspiracy whose end-game is to kill off all of its taxpayers...

because that would be a good thing for the government(?)

What happened to the microchip theory?

Or the one where the military was supposed to take over the government and hand it back to Trump? One person even insisted that the Bible spelled this one out. It was touted by high-octane, retired General officers (genius experts).

The vaccine or whatever we're supposed to call it is still voluntary, isn't it?

Help me out, here, folks.

"And these signs shall follow them that believe;...They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them..." Mark 16:17-18
I don't believe they're getting you here, John. :) Unless I'm not.
So what if people get jabbed before watching the video? Are they beyond saving?

And Bitchute.com? The tin-foil hat wearer's YouTube? Haven't we heard enough nonsense from them already?

Backlit, I'm kind of surprised that you would buy this stuff.

Last edited:

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So the best I can figure is that we're supposed to believe that the government (under both Trump and Biden) is complicit in a conspiracy whose end-game is to kill off all of its taxpayers...

because that would be a good thing for the government(?)

What happened to the microchip theory?

Or the one where the military was supposed to take over the government and hand it back to Trump? One person even said the Bible spelled this one out. It was touted by high-octane, retired General officers (genius experts).

The vaccine or whatever we're supposed to call it is still voluntary, isn't it?

Help me out, here, folks.

I don't believe they're getting you here, John. :) Unless I'm not.

So what if people get jabbed before watching the video? Are they beyond saving?

And Bitchute.com? The tin-foil hat wearer's YouTube? Haven't we heard enough nonsense from them already?

Backlit, I'm kind of surprised that you would buy this stuff.

It’s not a video BF. Look at the picture and the big red sign they are holding up. Do you believe what the sign says? Is what the sign says the truth? (I have come to know you a little bit and believe you will say, no, it is not the truth, but I’m asking.)

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Antibody-dependent enhancement (ADE), sometimes less precisely called immune enhancementor disease enhancement, is a phenomenon in which binding of a virus to suboptimal antibodiesenhances its entry into host cells, followed by its replication.[1][2] Antiviral antibodies promote viral infection of target immune cells by exploiting the phagocytic FcγR or complement pathway.[3] After interaction with the virus the antibody binds Fc receptors (FcR) expressed on certain immune cells or some of the complement proteins. FcγR binds antibody via its fragment crystallizable region (Fc). Usually the process of phagocytosis is accompanied by the virus degradation, however, if the virus is not neutralized (either due to low affinity binding or targeting to a non-neutralizing epitope), antibody binding might result in a virus escape and therefore, enhanced infection. Thus, phagocytosis can cause viral replication, with the subsequent death of immune cells. The virus “deceives” the process of phagocytosis of immune cells and uses the host's antibodies as a Trojan horse. ADE may occur due to the non-neutralizing characteristic of the antibody, which bind viral epitopes other than those involved in a host cell attachment and entry. ADE may also happen due to the presence of sub-neutralizing concentrations of antibodies (binding to viral epitopes below the threshold for neutralization).[4] In addition ADE can be induced when the strength of antibody-antigen interaction is below the certain threshold.[5][6] This phenomenon might lead to both increased virus infectivity and virulence. The viruses that can cause ADE frequently share some common features such as antigenic diversity, abilities to replicate and establish persistence in immune cells.[1] ADE can occur during the development of a primary or secondary viral infection, as well as after vaccination with a subsequent virus challenge.[1][7][8] It has been observed mainly with positive-strand RNA viruses. Among them are Flaviviruses such as Dengue virus,[9] Yellow fever virus, Zika virus,[10][11]Coronaviruses, including alpha- and betacoronaviruses,[12] Orthomyxoviruses such as influenza,[13] Retroviruses such as HIV,[14][15][16] and Orthopneumoviruses such as RSV.[17][18][19]

Let's not scare people, you need to read up on the issue: https://www.medpagetoday.com/special-reports/exclusives/91648

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It’s not a video BF. Look at the picture and the big red sign they are holding up. Do you believe what the sign says? Is what the sign says the truth? (I have come to know you a little bit and believe you will say, no, it is not the truth, but I’m asking.)
Erm... The OP contains a link to a 16-minute video from Bitchute.com. I don't believe the big red sign, no. I don't care what Luc Montagnier or any other genius says. Many geniuses are easily led or crazy as a loon.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
https://www.medpagetoday.com/special-reports/exclusives/91648
Scientists say that ADE is pretty much a non-issue with COVID-19 vaccines, but what are they basing this on?

From the early stages of COVID-19 vaccine development, scientists sought to target a SARS-CoV-2 protein that was least likely to cause ADE. For example, when they found out that targeting the nucleoprotein of SARS-CoV-2 might cause ADE, they quickly abandoned that approach. The safest route seemed to be targeting the S2 subunit of the spike protein, and they ran with that, wrote Derek Lowe, PhD, in his Science Translational Medicine blog "In the Pipeline."

Scientists designed animal studies to look for ADE. They looked for it in human trials, and they've been looking for it in the real-world data for COVID-19 vaccines with emergency use authorization. So far, they haven't seen signs of it. In fact, the opposite is happening, Lowe noted.

"[W]hat seems to be beyond doubt is that the vaccinated subjects, over and over, show up with no severe coronavirus cases and no hospitalizations. That is the opposite of what you would expect if ADE were happening," he wrote.

Furthermore, ADE is an acute problem, and it can be very dramatic. If it was an issue with these vaccines, we would have spotted it by now, said Brian Lichty, PhD, an associate professor in pathology and molecular medicine at McMaster University in Toronto.

"It'll kill you quickly. In all the places I'm aware of ADE happening, it is an acute, mostly cytokine-driven event," he told MedPage Today.

The one exception may be an inactivated whole-cell, or "killed," vaccine developed by China. That vaccine uses alum, the same adjuvant that was used in the measles and RSV vaccines that caused ADE in the 1960s. The Chinese inactivated whole-cell vaccine could "conceivably" generate ADE like those older vaccines, according to Bloom.

"I don't think that vaccine is ever going to see the light of day in the U.S., and it may not even be worth mentioning. There have been no actual cases of ADE with the Chinese whole-cell killed vaccine, or if so, it hasn't been reported," he said.

Last edited:

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Erm... The OP contains a link to a 16-minute video from Bitchute.com. I don't believe the big red sign, no. I don't care what Luc Montagnier or any other genius says. Many geniuses are easily led or crazy as a loon.

I only got a picture and not any video, so I did not know there was a video.

Last edited:
Reactions: BarneyFife

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wasn’t trying to scare people. I was showing them not to be scared and that the man was being sensationalistic and that the same thing could possibly happen with OR without the vaccine.
OK, thanks, it was confusing me for some reason. I posted the med info on the vaccine and ADE

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If Montagnier really said that stuff, then Wikipedia didn't get the memo, and I believe they would have. And yes, I know Wikipedia is not a fountain of virtue when it comes to info, but they do usually get the juicy stuff pretty quick.

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My father-in-law would love this thread. I love my father-in-law, but he believes anyone who waves an American flag. Unless he then finds out they're liberal. Then he's shocked. He thinks the American flag is the Republican flag.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If Montagnier really said that stuff, then Wikipedia didn't get the memo, and I believe they would have. And yes, I know Wikipedia is not a fountain of virtue when it comes to info, but they do usually get the juicy stuff pretty quick.

I don’t think he said it either. I know he has said he believes there’s a problem with the way the virus is reacting to the vaccine and that the vaccine is creating the variants but...that’s kind of true in general. We now have MRSA because of the reaction of staph TO antibiotics.

Reactions: BarneyFife

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can you point me to an actual news story that states this or is this just more fake news from some troll?

My thoughts exactly.

And I'm sick and tired of it too. I never try to tell anybody on here that they should get the vaccine,.. so I do wish that people would just shut up about it and leave me alone for having received it!!! :mad: (Sorry, but I really am getting beyond irritated now.)

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I saw the link in the OP and I'm not clicking on any links that take me off this site unless I know them. But if the message is that we'll all die from ADE in two years, then yeah, this already came up from a nurse video conference a long time ago on this forum. But from what I posted #29 it doesn't appear to be an issue. Most likely could be an issue in foreign vaccines, but nothing has come up yet, so still not an issue.

Reactions: April_Rose

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And I'm sick and tired of it too. I never try to tell anybody on here that they should get the vaccine,.. so I do wish that people would just shut up about it and leave me alone for having received it!!! :mad: (Sorry, but I really am getting beyond irritated now.)

So am I. This information is loosely based on facts from ADE studies. Twisted to scare people. It was an issue in 10% of people in the Philippines that received a vaccine for Dengue that was manufactured for the Philippines: Dengvaxia controversy - Wikipedia

"In late November 2017, the DOH suspended the school-based vaccination program. The DOH subsequently banned the vaccine's use and sale in the Philippines. The scare caused by the controversy has been suggested as a factor in the country's loss of confidence in vaccines and low immunization rates, resulting in an infectious disease crisis in the country in 2019, including a measles outbreak."

The COVID problem also in the Philippines: COVID-19 pandemic in the Philippines - Wikipedia

As of May 22, 2021, the Philippines has reported 1,178,217 cases of the disease. Out of these cases, 1,103,945 recoveries and 19,946 deaths have been recorded. In terms of confirmed COVID-19 cases, it has the 2nd highest in Southeast Asia (after Indonesia), ranks 6th in Asia, and 24th in the world. The largest single-day increase in the number of confirmed cases was reported on April 2, 2021, when the Department of Health (DOH) announced 15,310 new cases.

Basically 1.7% of the people that were infected with COVID-19 died from it in the Philippines.

Last edited:
Reactions: April_Rose

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do wish that conspiracy theories would be banned altogether. All it does is scare people and make them upset. It doesn't seem to have any place on a Christian forum.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reminds you of the verse about how they would not stop their sorceries/pharmakon...
Rev. 9:21; 18:23

Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.

And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte