Vaccine... Again, sorry.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do wish that conspiracy theories would be banned altogether. All it does is scare people and make them upset. It doesn't seem to have any place on a Christian forum.

The problem with what you have said is that then I could say, I do wish that the Bible would be banned altogether. All it does is scare people and make them upset. It doesn’t seem to have any place in a civilized society.

Reactions: Brakelite

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The problem with what you have said is that then I could say, I do wish that the Bible would be banned altogether. All it does is scare people and make them upset. It doesn’t seem to have any place in a civilized society.

It's not the same thing. First of all this is a Christian website, so if they didn't want to hear the truth why would they be here? Second of all the Bible is based upon truth, and conspiracy theories are based upon lies.

Reactions: JohnDB

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My thoughts exactly.

And I'm sick and tired of it too. I never try to tell anybody on here that they should get the vaccine,.. so I do wish that people would just shut up about it and leave me alone for having received it!!! :mad: (Sorry, but I really am getting beyond irritated now.)

And I’m sick and tired of it too! I never try to tell anybody on here they shouldn’t get the vaccine,...so I do wish that people would just shut up about it and leave me alone for not having received it!!!

Do you see how that works?

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, just curious, what do you make of God killing the first born of Egypt, or Sodom and Gomorrah? God has a say in those that are his sons and those that aren't.
God made everything...the people and the things and it all belongs to Him. He did make a way for people to inherit where they could actually become owners, but dead men don't qualify for that for naught. The first born of Egypt and the those of Sodom who were terminated did not qualify. They were already dead in the eyes of God and had passed the end of their allotted times to make a change for the better. A few dead people have qualified for Life. Jesus made it a possibility. Even those in the OT who seemingly died before Jesus was born in Bethlehem were able to see God's creation and were able in the ways of their time to reach out for to Him.

Consider Naaman, the leprous captain of Syria who received the witness of a little captive little Hebrew girl... [II Kings 5]. Consider Ruth, the Moabitess widow who followed her mother-in-law back to Israel instead of returning to her natural father's house. If someone really had a heart for God, God would see to their salvation...

"Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled." Matt 5:6

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And I’m sick and tired of it too! I never try to tell anybody on here they shouldn’t get the vaccine,...so I do wish that people would just shut up about it and leave me alone for not having received it!!!

Do you see how that works?

No, not really. I don't get your point.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well...
Those who refuse to get vaccinated will have to check out of society as a whole.

No employer is going to allow you in for employment. No form of public transportation is going to be available.

Grocery stores and laws are such that if you frequent any public space you are now guilty of lying and false witness. In effect stealing.

So....now all antivaxxers are lying thieves.

Reactions: April_Rose

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So....
In order to discredit the Christian community the vaccines are effective and good with relatively minor side effects...but the Christian community as a whole claims all kinds of fantastic claims...so as time passes the truth comes out that people should listen to the Government instead of those fanatical Christians...

Yep...that's what is currently developing. Satan has you all exactly where he wants you.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God made everything...the people and the things and it all belongs to Him. He did make a way for people to inherit where they could actually become owners, but dead men don't qualify for that for naught. The first born of Egypt and the those of Sodom who were terminated did not qualify. They were already dead in the eyes of God and had passed the end of their allotted times to make a change for the better. A few dead people have qualified for Life. Jesus made it a possibility. Even those in the OT who seemingly died before Jesus was born in Bethlehem were able to see God's creation and were able in the ways of their time to reach out for to Him.

Consider Naaman, the leprous captain of Syria who received the witness of a little captive little Hebrew girl... [II Kings 5]. Consider Ruth, the Moabitess widow who followed her mother-in-law back to Israel instead of returning to her natural father's house. If someone really had a heart for God, God would see to their salvation...

"Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled." Matt 5:6
We could have a long conversation about the innocent children that God killed before they became un-innocent in Egypt, but that would be off topic.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's not the same thing. First of all this is a Christian website, so if they didn't want to hear the truth why would they be here? Second of all the Bible is based upon truth, and conspiracy theories are based upon lies.

The truth is, trust God. But when I do that and decide I will not get the vaccine, I am told it’s questionable if I can even be a Christian since I have no love for others. You yourself have even hit like on some of those posts. Who is trying to silence others here? Who has called for any kind of ban on what others may or should say? Have I? I have repeatedly said every man must walk out his trust in God and follow his own conscience.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I do wish that conspiracy theories would be banned altogether. All it does is scare people and make them upset. It doesn't seem to have any place on a Christian forum.
What "conspiracy theories"? Are you unable to discern a real conspiracy unraveling in front of you and therefore talk about "conspiracy theories"?

Real conspiracies exist, and if a person cannot discern what a real conspiracy is, then the conspirators have won. Was there a real conspiracy to take down Donald Trump by any and every means? And did it succeed? And are any of the conspirators in jail?

The globalists conspirators are winning right now because the media are colluding with them. Anything that approaches the truth is immediately labeled a "conspiracy theory". Kindly go to the website of the World Economic Forum and discover the conspiracy which is hiding in plain sight. They are careful to call "the New World Order" the "New Social Contract". Then go to the website of the United Nations and check out their Agenda 21, which hides the conspiracy under fine-sounding terms and phrases.

So before you respond, it is necessary for you to do some serious research about the plan of the globalists to depopulate the world, and the plan of the Communist Party of China to use a bio-weapon against the West. There were serious discussions about all this back in 2009, and it is all now coming to fruition. Then go to the CDC's VAERS database to see the damage being done in America by the so-called vaccines. Then go to the EudraVigilance website and see the damage being done in Europe by the bogus vaccines. And the numbers being reported are far less than the actual numbers for a variety of reasons.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The truth is, trust God. But when I do that and decide I will not get the vaccine, I am told it’s questionable if I can even be a Christian since I have no love for others. You yourself have even hit like on some of those posts. Who is trying to silence others here? Who has called for any kind of ban on what others may or should say? Have I? I have repeatedly said every man must walk out his trust in God and follow his own conscience.

If you don't want to get the vaccine fine!!! I don't care, but I'm sick and tired of people telling me not to is all I'm saying.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you don't want to get the vaccine fine!!! I don't care, but I'm sick and tired of people telling me not to is all I'm saying.

I'm more concerned about the OP telling everyone they're going to die from the vaccine in 2 years. That's telling nearly 50% of the USA they're going to die. And what if they believe it. Anyways it seems like a liability problem for this site to leave this thread online. Just my opinion.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now those men on the grassy knoll....they were dead within an hour afterwards and buried in the desert the next day....I should know....I still got the shovel.

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now those men on the grassy knoll....they were dead within an hour afterwards and buried in the desert the next day....I should know....I still got the shovel.
LOL, see if it will post my meme on that one...

what-is-that-man-doing-on-the-grassy-knoll.jpg

Reactions: JohnDB