"Vaccine" killing more people than "covid" in Isreal

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
bandicam 2021-03-08 22-27-33-332.jpg

The mRNA experimental vaccine from Pfizer killed “about 40 times more (elderly) people than the disease itself would have killed” during a recent five-week vaccination period. Among the younger class, these numbers are compounded to death rates at 260 times what the COVID-19 virus would have claimed in the given time frame.

While the full mathematical analysis may be found in the
article itself, the authors demonstrate how among “those vaccinated and above 65, 0.2 percent … died during the three-week period between doses, hence about 200 among 100,000 vaccinated. This is to be compared to the 4.91 dead among 100,000 dying from COVID-19 without vaccination.”

“This scary picture also extends to those
below 65,” the researchers continued. During the five-week vaccination process “0.05 percent, meaning 50 among 100,000, died. This is to be compared to the 0.19 per 100,000 dying from COVID-19 (who) are not vaccinated … Hence the death rate of this age group increased by 260 (times) during this five-week period of the vaccination process, as compared to their natural COVID-19 death rate.”

In the past weeks, Israel’s government made headlines when they a “
green pass” system, allowing people who have been injected to receive a green code, which then grants them entry into places such as entertainment and leisure facilities.

Despite there being
no proof that these experimental vaccines actually prevent transmission of the virus, Israel’s minister for health, Yuli Edelstein, said upon the release of the vaccine “passport” that “(g)etting vaccinated is a moral duty. It is part of our mutual responsibility.” He went further, declaring, “Whoever does not get vaccinated will be left behind.”

The green pass needs renewing every six months, and despite holding one, an individual must still abide by masking and physical distancing rules. The Jerusalem Post also reported that legislation is being considered to grant employers the right to refuse unvaccinated people entry into the workplace.

Such measures prompted
Business Insider to describe the country as “waging a war on the unvaccinated.” Meanwhile, Dr. Anthony Fauci, chief medical adviser to President Joe Biden, has styled Israel’s vaccination response as “extraordinarily good.”

Link to the source
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/experimental-vaccine-death-rate-for-israels-elderly-40-times-higher-than-covid-19-deaths-researchers

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Meanwhile... In Melbourne, Australia... After 12 months of communist rule this where we are now...

bandicam 2021-03-08 22-45-16-180.jpg

And the "state of emergency" has been extended till December... So the autocracy continues behind a veil of secrecy.

bandicam 2021-03-08 22-53-32-905.jpg

Complete disregard for the working class citizens that built this God-forsaken city.
Judge them by their fruits... Well then... Daniels fruits are rotten. Their infected with all kinds of diseases

This is meme of the month in my opinion... LoL...
I love those 20th-century propaganda posters from the fascists and communist
bandicam 2021-02-22 06-57-28-214.jpg

Indoctrinating the youth to praise him as God

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
So... you still believing this propaganda eh?

Russia has done a number on you...

Being an investor, with your wife in the field, I'll bet you've invested in pharmacology. Must be why you are their apologist.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I already knew that you would have responded to this thread lol and yeah I just stopped reading stuff like this. It's all fake news/conspiracy theory.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
View attachment 13774

The mRNA experimental vaccine from Pfizer killed “about 40 times more (elderly) people than the disease itself would have killed” during a recent five-week vaccination period. Among the younger class, these numbers are compounded to death rates at 260 times what the COVID-19 virus would have claimed in the given time frame.

While the full mathematical analysis may be found in the
article itself, the authors demonstrate how among “those vaccinated and above 65, 0.2 percent … died during the three-week period between doses, hence about 200 among 100,000 vaccinated. This is to be compared to the 4.91 dead among 100,000 dying from COVID-19 without vaccination.”

“This scary picture also extends to those
below 65,” the researchers continued. During the five-week vaccination process “0.05 percent, meaning 50 among 100,000, died. This is to be compared to the 0.19 per 100,000 dying from COVID-19 (who) are not vaccinated … Hence the death rate of this age group increased by 260 (times) during this five-week period of the vaccination process, as compared to their natural COVID-19 death rate.”

In the past weeks, Israel’s government made headlines when they a “
green pass” system, allowing people who have been injected to receive a green code, which then grants them entry into places such as entertainment and leisure facilities.

Despite there being
no proof that these experimental vaccines actually prevent transmission of the virus, Israel’s minister for health, Yuli Edelstein, said upon the release of the vaccine “passport” that “(g)etting vaccinated is a moral duty. It is part of our mutual responsibility.” He went further, declaring, “Whoever does not get vaccinated will be left behind.”

The green pass needs renewing every six months, and despite holding one, an individual must still abide by masking and physical distancing rules. The Jerusalem Post also reported that legislation is being considered to grant employers the right to refuse unvaccinated people entry into the workplace.

Such measures prompted
Business Insider to describe the country as “waging a war on the unvaccinated.” Meanwhile, Dr. Anthony Fauci, chief medical adviser to President Joe Biden, has styled Israel’s vaccination response as “extraordinarily good.”

Link to the source
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/experimental-vaccine-death-rate-for-israels-elderly-40-times-higher-than-covid-19-deaths-researchers
It can not be true, because I have not heard any such thing from our MSM about such.

Interesting ! Quick get the Jab we are all being in formed by our Governments and then of late our MSM Great spac attack about Italy holding back on giving us our desperate needed of the COVID Vaccines in Australia ? what a load of nonsense ! Italy have a problem with a out of control COVID rate but Australia does not at all. so it's interesting how the MSM drive such nonsense making out that Italy are racist etc because of such, our MSM are total morons, what is going on is a totally childish spac attack that's typical of such simple minded morons.

The thing is that the COVID jab is not a Vaccine at all. Prove to me that it is in fact a Vaccine !

People like Fauci and Gates come across to me on par with Hitler's ilk from what I can see, they are the same low life pool of degenerates.
Fauci and Co could of stoped AIDS but no no ! fact is that such was seen as a great new business adventure that kicked off, that is worth billions, you can not stop such a thing when such money as that can be made, just think of it how many people are employed due to AIDS ? not to mention Cancer, boy you would not want to find a cure would you, if you were in that business because look at how many would loose there job and all the money opportunity that would be lost ?
COVID jabs are worth how much to a business a year now and 2 jabs that they say now, will I believe become another jab down the track and then another and so on.

Reactions: Cristo Rei

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Being an investor, with your wife in the field, I'll bet you've invested in pharmacology. Must be why you are their apologist.
Actually the quickest and easiest way to make money for biotech is to short the backside of a huge runup. If the short sale breakers weren't turned on for EYES I would have today.

The announcement dates and times for a discovery or positive results from a trial are closely guarded secrets that the public never knows...but I can guarantee you that after the runup the stock will fall afterwards...and that's where I can make bank.
The letting of money sit idle for weeks and months is not how to make money.

Making $100-200 per day off of each 2,000 investment is how you do things.

For any medical discovery accomplished by research scientists there are literally tens of thousands of people involved with it. Hundreds of various companies involved as well...with juicy payoffs for informing on anyone doing something untoward. And it even happens even if the drug is a success...

And there was no wrongdoing with the current available vaccines...even with AstraZeneca's/Oxford vaccine. (Whose paperwork was a disaster zone)

Russia does have a dog in the hunt for people not taking the vaccine. And the articles I provided show that.

Soon enough the antiviral medication created by Merk will be available. It currently is not available. And I'll warn you that the antiviral has the potential for severe side effects unlike the vaccines which only have placebo type detrimental side effects.

I don't care about anything but the truth.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Interesting ! Quick get the Jab we are all being in formed by our Governments and then of late our MSM Great spac attack about Italy holding back on giving us our desperate needed of the COVID Vaccines in Australia ? what a load of nonsense ! Italy have a problem with a out of control COVID rate but Australia does not at all. so it's interesting how the MSM drive such nonsense making out that Italy are racist etc because of such, our MSM are total morons, what is going on is a totally childish spac attack that's typical of such simple minded morons.

Not just Italy now but the whole EU is trying to put a blockade on Australia's vaccines...
What do u think will happen down here this winter? Im guessing there will be more oppression, more secrets, more deception.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Fact-checking companies like Snopes have been on this story, a sign that it's most likely true
History tells us that the oppressors censor the truth. The truth never does the censoring

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I already knew that you would have responded to this thread lol and yeah I just stopped reading stuff like this. It's all fake news/conspiracy theory.

I wouldn't be relying on the mainstream but... Theory of evolution, the big bang theory, their reporting on Trump, their reporting on covid, climate change... All of those lies came from the mainstream

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Not just Italy now but the whole EU is trying to put a blockade on Australia's vaccines...
What do u think will happen down here this winter? Im guessing there will be more oppression, more secrets, more deception.
We will have plenty of the jab by winter easy, they are just hysterical morons ranting away.

I would think that due to the cure that we now have ? people are claiming that we now have ? so that by winter we will most likely see the biggest rise of COVID ever let to run loose and then the demand of everyone is to get the jab, will be huge pressure forced on all to get the bastard so called vaccine.

What is this Nazi Germany, the fact is that the Jab is not a bloody vaccine at all.
Can anyone inform me that this Jab is in fact truly a vaccine, because I can not see it at all.

Why don't they called the Jab what it truly is, give it the correct term, I am sick of being lied to.
No wonder I do not have much faith in the Governments etc any more they are a disgrace.

I do not trust BS, I am sorry but as a Tradesman I had to deal with such people 24/7 trying to scam you all the time with nonsense, so my faith in people has been diminished to the point that I have no time for nonsense. if anything does not sound credible on any point most likely it's not.

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
We will have plenty of the jab by winter easy, they are just hysterical morons ranting away.

I would think that due to the cure that we now have ? people are claiming that we now have ? so that by winter we will most likely see the biggest rise of COVID ever let to run loose and then the demand of everyone is to get the jab, will be huge pressure forced on all to get the bastard so called vaccine.

Cure... What cure? Our government blocked HCQ and Ivermectin

I do not trust BS, I am sorry but as a Tradesman I had to deal with such people 24/7 trying to scam you all the time with nonsense, so my faith in people has been diminished to the point that I have no time for nonsense. if anything does not sound credible on any point most likely it's not.

What trade are you in? Sounds like the building industry

What is this Nazi Germany, the fact is that the Jab is not a bloody vaccine at all.
Can anyone inform me that this Jab is in fact truly a vaccine, because I can not see it at all.

Why don't they called the Jab what it truly is, give it the correct term, I am sick of being lied to.
No wonder I do not have much faith in the Governments etc any more they are a disgrace.

Your right... The definition of a vaccine is an injection that gives you immunity against a disease... These needles don't give you immunity
We can call it an "experimental synthetic pathogen" or an "experimental gene therapy" or an "experimental medical treatment" or something along those lines

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The federal minister for health in Australia, Greg Hunt, has been hospitalized with cellulitis.
Despite it being only days after receiving the vaccine the MSM is quick to say that there is no link. But what do they base that on? Nothing

If it wasn't the vaccine then what was it...
People don't just randomly get cellulitis, it is caused when bacteria penetrate the skin usually through a wound, maybe through a needle

Furthermore, cellulitis is listed as a known adverse reaction to this injection yet the media are all hush about that while they keep spruiking the "safe and effective" slogan.

bandicam 2021-03-12 06-12-23-157.jpg

Also hospitalized after taking the injection is the premier of Victoria, Daniel Andrews.
They say that he fell down a flight of stairs which broke several ribs and has given him a spinal injury...

I don't wish pain on anyone but I also have no sympathy for Daniel Andrews...
The discomfort he is experiencing is nothing compared to the pain that he caused millions of people during his totalitarian lockdowns...

What goes around comes around... Serves him right... He really belongs in jail as he has committed many crimes in the past year...

bandicam 2021-03-12 06-23-03-151.jpg

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Cure... What cure? Our government blocked HCQ and Ivermectin

What trade are you in? Sounds like the building industry

Your right... The definition of a vaccine is an injection that gives you immunity against a disease... These needles don't give you immunity
We can call it an "experimental synthetic pathogen" or an "experimental gene therapy" or an "experimental medical treatment" or something along those lines
1 yes that's correct they did block such.

2 My Grandad my dad and my brothers and I all were all Tilers. I started off in the industry in 1971 and always hated it. I wanted to be a motor Mechanic.
I tiled a lot of flash homes with Marble and polished porcelain and glass mosaic, huge bathrooms with pillars and high ceilings, especially made custom bathrooms for the wealthy Japs who's such can be like a playground as they sure don't hold back. so I do look back on some jobs with pride that you did such a thing and some of the houses boy are they truly something. many I do not even remember where they truly are anymore as everything has changed so much with trees grown up and all.
Looking back I ask myself why did I bother to do all of what I did, if I could go back in time and warn myself what I would be in for I would, I would run away from home as soon as I was 16, even go live with the abos and have a easy carefree life.

3 Thanks.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The mRNA experimental vaccine from Pfizer killed “about 40 times more (elderly) people than the disease itself would have killed” during a recent five-week vaccination period.
Both the vaccines and the lockdowns are killing more people than the virus itself. Which tells us that this bogus pandemic was designed to kill off as many as possible. Seven European countries have shut down vaccinations with AstraZeneca's vaccine. I have posted my own critique on this vaccine in the Ethics and Morality Forum, since the Nuremberg rules apply. So everyone who has been pushing for these bogus vaccines is part of a criminal conspiracy. The Nazi's were held responsible but no one in any government will hold anyone responsible. However, there is an international group of lawyers working to hold Nuremberg-style trials in connection with the COVID vaccines and pandemic.

BOMBSHELL: Stats Canada claims lockdowns, not COVID-19, are now driving ‘excess deaths’
OTTAWA, Canada, March 11, 2021 (LifeSiteNews) — Canada’s national statistical agency stated in a report released yesterday that there are “excess deaths” in the country when compared to previous years, but those deaths are not due only to COVID-19, but are due increasingly to what it calls “indirect consequences of the pandemic,” citing as examples “delayed medical procedures” due to lockdowns and “increased substance use.”
BOMBSHELL: Stats Canada claims lockdowns, not COVID-19, are now driving ‘excess deaths’

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What does Russia have to do with COVID facts? Or any facts. This is the same old nonsense that the Democrats pushed for five years. Blame Russia as though people are stupid.
Ummm
Not hardly...

ALL of the social media outlets have seen tons of traffic coming into american and western Europe centers with tons of propaganda (claiming to be a local) expressing sentiment of antivaxxers and covid denying.

So... you must believe the computer robots too.

They also have been pumping up Gamestop stock and creating positive public opinion on owning it...which is going to cost those people large sums of money.

Perceived public sentiment inside of an information bubble makes a person believe something that no rational person would.

That's the goal!

The perception that vaccines are bad is idiotic at best.
How about Lizard people controlling the world?
Flat Earth?
The whole world goes into quarantine but some people claim it's for no real reason whatsoever... because of lying propaganda.
These people who believe such nonsense believe they have true freedom when actually they are a tool of the propaganda of someone's agenda that doesn't have their best interests at heart.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
These people who believe such nonsense believe they have true freedom when actually they are a tool of the propaganda of someone's agenda that doesn't have their best interests at heart.
More Leftist nonsense. So get real:

Reports of Deaths After COVID Vaccines Up by 259 in 1 Week, CDC Data Show

PART I

Between Dec. 14, 2020, and Mar. 5, 2021, 31,079 reports of adverse events were submitted to VAERS, including 1,524 deaths, 5,507 serious injuries and 390 reports of Bell’s Palsy.

By
Megan Redshaw

Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) following COVID vaccines remain consistent with previous weeks, with the exception of a 31% spike in reports of Bell’s Palsy.

Every Friday, VAERS makes public all vaccine injury reports received by the system as of Friday of the previous week. Today’s data show that between Dec. 14, 2020, and March 5, a total of 31,079 total adverse events were reported to VAERS, including 1,524 deaths — an increase of 259 over the previous 7 days — and 5,507 serious injuries, up 1,083 over the same time period. In the U.S., 85.01 million COVID vaccine doses had been administered as of March 5.

vaccine_injuries_mar_5_2021-1-300x214.png

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
PART II

VAERS is the primary mechanism for reporting adverse vaccine reactions in the U.S. Reports submitted to VAERS require further investigation before a causal relationship can be confirmed.

This week’s 31% increase in reports of Bell’s Palsy marks a break with past trends. Otherwise, today’s data reflect trends that have emerged since The Defender first began tracking VAERS reports related to COVID vaccines.

This week’s VAERS data show:

• Of the 1,524 deaths reported as of March 6, 30% occurred within 48 hours of vaccination, and 46% occurred in people who became ill within 48 hours of being vaccinated.
  • Nineteen percent of deaths were related to cardiac disorders.
  • Fifty-three percent of those who died were male, 45% were female and the remaining death reports did not include gender of the deceased.
  • The average age of those who died was 77.9 and the youngest death confirmed was a 23-year-old.
  • As of March 5, 265 pregnant women had reported adverse events related to COVID vaccines, including 85 reports of miscarriage or premature birth. None of the COVID vaccines approved for Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) have been tested for safety or efficacy in pregnant women.
  • There were 1,689 reports of anaphylaxis, with 59% of cases attributed to the Pfizer-Bio-N-Tech vaccine and 41% to Moderna.
The first Johnson & Johnson COVID vaccine was administered in the U.S. on March 2. As of March 5, two adverse events related to the vaccine had been reported to VAERS. Both occurred in young people, and the reactions included tongue tingling and numbness, hot flashes, headache and extreme fatigue.

On March 10, The Defender reported the death of a 39-year-old woman who died four days after receiving a second dose of Moderna’s COVID vaccine. Kassidi Kurill died of organ failure after her liver, heart and kidneys shut down. She had no known medical issues or pre-existing conditions, family members said. An autopsy was ordered, but Dr. Erik Christensen, Utah’s chief medical examiner, said proving vaccine injury as a cause of death almost never happens.

Last month The Defender reported that a 58-year-old woman died hours after getting her first dose of Pfizer’s COVID vaccine. State and federal officials said they were investigating her death but did not perform an autopsy. A public records request revealed emails between State Health Commissioner Normal Oliver and public information officers that suggest officials were “concerned the death of Keyes, who is Black, could worsen vaccine hesitancy among minorities,” reported The Virginian Pilot.

State officials refused to answer how medical examiners could thoroughly rule out other potential causes of death triggered by or linked to the shot without an internal examination of the body.

The family was forced to get their own private autopsy. Keyes’ daughter said that even before state officials had her mother’s postmortem preliminary test results, the medical examiner’s office told her they would not perform an autopsy. They told her “nothing could be gleaned from an autopsy that would relate the vaccine to her death.”

On March 11, Denmark, Norway and Iceland announced they were joining other European countries in temporarily suspending use of the AstraZeneca-Oxford COVID vaccine following reports of blood clots in people who got the vaccine, The Defender reported. The Danish decision came days after Austrian authorities suspended a batch of AstraZeneca’s COVID vaccine while investigating the death of one person and the illness of another after receiving the shots. The same batch used in Austria was used in Denmark, according to Reuters.

On March 9, Australian Health Minister Greg Hunt was hospitalized two days after taking AstraZeneca’s COVID-19 vaccine. He received antibiotics and fluid. A link to the vaccine was ruled out, reported Reuters.

The AstraZeneca vaccine has not been cleared by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration for Emergency Use Authorization, but the drugmaker said last week it plans to apply soon. [Note: many European countries have shut down the use of this vaccine]

Meanwhile, Pfizer is gearing up to protect itself from any financial risk associated with vaccine injuries in those countries where, unlike in the U.S., there are no laws in place to indemnify the vaccine maker against liability for injuries. [Note: Pfizer wants to have its cake and eat it too]