"Vaccine" killing more people than "covid" in Isreal

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
PART III
As reported by The Defender on March 9, Pfizer is demanding countries put up sovereign assets as collateral for expected vaccine injury lawsuits resulting from its COVID-19 inoculation after Argentina rejected Pfizer’s request to enact legislation indemnifying the company from liability for injuries. Pfizer wanted Argentina and Brazil to guarantee the company would be compensated for any expenses resulting from injury lawsuits against it.

Pfizer demanded Brazil waive sovereignty of its assets abroad in favor of Pfizer, not apply its domestic laws to the country, not penalize Pfizer for vaccine delivery delays and exempt Pfizer from all civil liability for COVID vaccine side effects. Brazil rejected Pfizer’s demands, calling them “abusive.”

Nine other South American countries have reportedly negotiated deals with Pfizer. It’s unclear whether they actually ended up giving up national assets in return.

In the U.S., vaccine makers already enjoy full indemnity against injuries occurring from this or any other pandemic vaccine under the PREP Act. COVID vaccine injury claims are filed with the Countermeasures Injury Compensation Program (CICP), which is funded by U.S. taxpayers. The CICP is administered within the Department of Health and Human Services, which also sponsors the COVID-19 vaccination program.

On March 8, the CDC released new guidelines on how those “fully vaccinated” against COVID could gather with others. According to CNN, the level of precautions taken are determined by the characteristics of unvaccinated people. Fully vaccinated people can visit with other vaccinated people indoors without masks or social distancing, and can visit indoors with unvaccinated people from a single household without masks or physical distancing if the unvaccinated people are at low risk for severe disease.

Children’s Health Defense asks anyone who has experienced an adverse reaction, to any vaccine, to file a report following these three steps.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
PART III
As reported by The Defender on March 9, Pfizer is demanding countries put up sovereign assets as collateral for expected vaccine injury lawsuits resulting from its COVID-19 inoculation after Argentina rejected Pfizer’s request to enact legislation indemnifying the company from liability for injuries. Pfizer wanted Argentina and Brazil to guarantee the company would be compensated for any expenses resulting from injury lawsuits against it.

Pfizer demanded Brazil waive sovereignty of its assets abroad in favor of Pfizer, not apply its domestic laws to the country, not penalize Pfizer for vaccine delivery delays and exempt Pfizer from all civil liability for COVID vaccine side effects. Brazil rejected Pfizer’s demands, calling them “abusive.”

Nine other South American countries have reportedly negotiated deals with Pfizer. It’s unclear whether they actually ended up giving up national assets in return.

In the U.S., vaccine makers already enjoy full indemnity against injuries occurring from this or any other pandemic vaccine under the PREP Act. COVID vaccine injury claims are filed with the Countermeasures Injury Compensation Program (CICP), which is funded by U.S. taxpayers. The CICP is administered within the Department of Health and Human Services, which also sponsors the COVID-19 vaccination program.

On March 8, the CDC released new guidelines on how those “fully vaccinated” against COVID could gather with others. According to CNN, the level of precautions taken are determined by the characteristics of unvaccinated people. Fully vaccinated people can visit with other vaccinated people indoors without masks or social distancing, and can visit indoors with unvaccinated people from a single household without masks or physical distancing if the unvaccinated people are at low risk for severe disease.

Children’s Health Defense asks anyone who has experienced an adverse reaction, to any vaccine, to file a report following these three steps.
I think that it's time I put you on ignore. I certainly ain't gonna read that junk you posted.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think that it's time I put you on ignore. I certainly ain't gonna read that junk you posted.

He has his good qualities as well, but is anybody actually reading it? Cause to me it sure seems like;

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
View attachment 13774

The mRNA experimental vaccine from Pfizer killed “about 40 times more (elderly) people than the disease itself would have killed” during a recent five-week vaccination period. Among the younger class, these numbers are compounded to death rates at 260 times what the COVID-19 virus would have claimed in the given time frame.

While the full mathematical analysis may be found in the
article itself, the authors demonstrate how among “those vaccinated and above 65, 0.2 percent … died during the three-week period between doses, hence about 200 among 100,000 vaccinated. This is to be compared to the 4.91 dead among 100,000 dying from COVID-19 without vaccination.”

“This scary picture also extends to those
below 65,” the researchers continued. During the five-week vaccination process “0.05 percent, meaning 50 among 100,000, died. This is to be compared to the 0.19 per 100,000 dying from COVID-19 (who) are not vaccinated … Hence the death rate of this age group increased by 260 (times) during this five-week period of the vaccination process, as compared to their natural COVID-19 death rate.”

In the past weeks, Israel’s government made headlines when they a “
green pass” system, allowing people who have been injected to receive a green code, which then grants them entry into places such as entertainment and leisure facilities.

Despite there being
no proof that these experimental vaccines actually prevent transmission of the virus, Israel’s minister for health, Yuli Edelstein, said upon the release of the vaccine “passport” that “(g)etting vaccinated is a moral duty. It is part of our mutual responsibility.” He went further, declaring, “Whoever does not get vaccinated will be left behind.”

The green pass needs renewing every six months, and despite holding one, an individual must still abide by masking and physical distancing rules. The Jerusalem Post also reported that legislation is being considered to grant employers the right to refuse unvaccinated people entry into the workplace.

Such measures prompted
Business Insider to describe the country as “waging a war on the unvaccinated.” Meanwhile, Dr. Anthony Fauci, chief medical adviser to President Joe Biden, has styled Israel’s vaccination response as “extraordinarily good.”

Link to the source
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/experimental-vaccine-death-rate-for-israels-elderly-40-times-higher-than-covid-19-deaths-researchers
That's probably typical for many new drugs. Side effects are killers!

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Some people simply cannot handle the truth. So they decide to ignore it. But that's your loss, not mine. One thing is for sure. I do not post junk, but I do expose junk.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
That's probably typical for many new drugs. Side effects are killers!
You have assumed that these new vaccines are legitimate drugs. That is not the case. They have not even been fully approved by the FDA. They were approved for emergency use only, but the drug companies perverted that permission and so did public health officials. And everyone has failed to warn the public that these experimental gene therapy drugs are NOT vaccines.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Direct Quote:
Some people simply cannot handle the truth. So they decide to ignore it. But that's your loss, not mine. One thing is for sure. I do not post junk, but I do expose junk.

Who Knew??? Know-it-all is actually a word complete with definition and characteristics.

A know-it-all is someone who thinks themselves more informed/educated/smarter/wiser than others. This trait is often a sign of an over-inflated ego. A know-it-all does not accept criticism and/or correction, and when confronted/questioned, they usually resort to name-calling, blaming and shaming those who disagree with them.

What a know-it-all does NOT know is THEMSELVES. They refuse to reflect upon their over-bearing and condescending ways. Their pride stops them from learning who they really are. Their NEED to be right about all things overtakes TRUE and DEEP introspection. Therefore they live in a fantasy world of EXAGGERATED "enlightenment".

The best way to deal with a know-it-all is NOT to engage with them at all. They have no interest in real and true communication but rather seek to inflate and elevate themselves.

Last edited:

liafailrock

Jul 4, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
View attachment 13774

The mRNA experimental vaccine from Pfizer killed “about 40 times more (elderly) people than the disease itself would have killed” during a recent five-week vaccination period. Among the younger class, these numbers are compounded to death rates at 260 times what the COVID-19 virus would have claimed in the given time frame.

article itself, the authors demonstrate how among “those vaccinated and above 65, 0.2 percent … died during the three-week period between doses, hence about 200 among 100,000 vaccinated. This is to be compared to the 4.91 dead among 100,000 dying from COVID-19 without vaccination.”

below 65,” the researchers continued. During the five-week vaccination process “0.05 percent, meaning 50 among 100,000, died. This is to be compared to the 0.19 per 100,000 dying from COVID-19 (who) are not vaccinated … Hence the death rate of this age group increased by 260 (times) during this five-week period of the vaccination process, as compared to their natural COVID-19 death rate.”

green pass” system, allowing people who have been injected to receive a green code, which then grants them entry into places such as entertainment and leisure facilities.

Despite there being
no proof that these experimental vaccines actually prevent transmission of the virus, Israel’s minister for health, Yuli Edelstein, said upon the release of the vaccine “passport” that “(g)etting vaccinated is a moral duty. It is part of our mutual responsibility.” He went further, declaring, “Whoever does not get vaccinated will be left behind.”

The green pass needs renewing every six months, and despite holding one, an individual must still abide by masking and physical distancing rules. The Jerusalem Post also reported that legislation is being considered to grant employers the right to refuse unvaccinated people entry into the workplace.

Such measures prompted
Business Insider to describe the country as “waging a war on the unvaccinated.” Meanwhile, Dr. Anthony Fauci, chief medical adviser to President Joe Biden, has styled Israel’s vaccination response as “extraordinarily good.”

Link to the source
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/experimental-vaccine-death-rate-for-israels-elderly-40-times-higher-than-covid-19-deaths-researchers

Out of curiosity, how many people per 100,000 >65 died in that period WITHOUT the vaccine? Neither you nor the article stated it (that I could find).

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The best way to deal with a know-it-all is NOT to engage with them at all. They have no interest in real and true communication but rather seek to inflate and elevate themselves.
ADDY SHOULD BE SPELLED BADDY. OR BADMOUTHER.

The first thing you have done in coming on board is to make PERSONAL ATTACKS on me. Which only reveals your insecurity. You can't handle the truth.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You have assumed that these new vaccines are legitimate drugs. That is not the case. They have not even been fully approved by the FDA. They were approved for emergency use only, but the drug companies perverted that permission and so did public health officials. And everyone has failed to warn the public that these experimental gene therapy drugs are NOT vaccines.
There is every chance that the new Jab drug, drug's will create many more problems for many people down the track, I hope that I am wrong, but such has to be put forward. not that I am saying what people should do, that's totally up to them 100%.
But I do not swallow the game plan that is being lay out at all, if it was a true vaccine I would be for it.

Now a mate claims that the COVID type is changing everyday ? BS ! it's only 3 that I know of so far but he is claiming 100's will be, so the Jab peddled is king. he claims hysterically I will not be allowed to go any were if I do not get the Jab, It's totally safe ! well I do not come down in the last shower and I know of many things that were claimed safe that in fact were found out not to be, not to mention many products that were banned in the USA and Europe were not banned in Australia for years and years.
How about GM food they claim it's good for you, like hell it is. not to mention Fluoride in our water is total BS if you have your 2ed Teeth, so why use the rubbish, the Nazis used that rubbish to make the Jews much compliant to orders in prison. what have we got here now a great Nazi prison camp ? peddling lies 24/7 I despise the MSM and Governments because they openly lie all the time. how can one trust people like that.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
what have we got here now a great Nazi prison camp ?
Correct. Now Israel is following the Nazis, and a lawsuit has been filed against the Israeli government for crimes against humanity.
New lawsuit alleges Israel’s gov’t is committing crimes against humanity in vaccination campaign
New lawsuit alleges Israel’s gov’t is committing crimes against humanity in vaccination campaign

Actually all governments should have been included in this lawsuit.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
ADDY SHOULD BE SPELLED BADDY. OR BADMOUTHER.

The first thing you have done in coming on board is to make PERSONAL ATTACKS on me. Which only reveals your insecurity. You can't handle the truth.

Thank you for the good chuckle upon rising....

Sadly... addressing your bad manners was NOT the first thing I did upon returning. I only did so because your "style" of presentation when speaking to people here is most demeaning.

You do not have a clue what I think or believe about anything except perhaps the fact that I did not think well of Mr. Trump.

You make far too many assumptions about the people you are speaking with Sir Enoch... and this is very unwise.

I love truth... I seek it... but I do not listen to people who CLAIM to be right about absolutely everything. This is not about YOU... and YOU are NOT the ONLY one who knows things.

Your lack of respect to others here on the forums is what I have an issue with... and I will continue to confront this issue. I do not post on threads that YOU begin... as I truly do not have any interest in hearing what you say... However... when you attack others... that is a whole different story.

You have opinions... which is lovely... however...they are NOT more important than others. THAT'S MY POINT!

Have a lovely day. Love Baddy ( LOL )

Reactions: April_Rose

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for the good chuckle upon rising....

Sadly... addressing your bad manners was NOT the first thing I did upon returning. I only did so because your "style" of presentation when speaking to people here is most demeaning.

You do not have a clue what I think or believe about anything except perhaps the fact that I did not think well of Mr. Trump.

You make far too many assumptions about the people you are speaking with Sir Enoch... and this is very unwise.

I love truth... I seek it... but I do not listen to people who CLAIM to be right about absolutely everything. This is not about YOU... and YOU are NOT the ONLY one who knows things.

Your lack of respect to others here on the forums is what I have an issue with... and I will continue to confront this issue. I do not post on threads that YOU begin... as I truly do not have any interest in hearing what you say... However... when you attack others... that is a whole different story.

You have opinions... which is lovely... however...they are NOT more important than others. THAT'S MY POINT!

Have a lovely day. Love Baddy ( LOL )

Just for that you got a new follow. :D (I have him on ignore though I had to see what you were responding to lol)

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
View attachment 13774

Despite there being

Such measures prompted

Link to the source

Admit I didn’t read the information. What is confusing to me though is how the statistics for deaths from Covid are argued and disputed ...always a raised brow of “yeah but...how many of those deaths are truly from Covid and how many from underlying conditions?” With not the same raised brow when it comes to vaccines...no questioning how many are from the virus and how many underlying conditions? One taken solely on the number as fact when it fits an agenda...the other disputable when it doesn’t. Why doesn’t the same ideology apply for vaccines as with positive Covid cases...both being equally disputed as unknown underlying causes that contributed? Can you please explain why it is so easy to trust the numbers on vaccine deaths but to not trust the numbers on Covid deaths?

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Admit I didn’t read the information. What is confusing to me though is how the statistics for deaths from Covid are argued and disputed ...always a raised brow of “yeah but...how many of those deaths are truly from Covid and how many from underlying conditions?” With not the same raised brow when it comes to vaccines...no questioning how many are from the virus and how many underlying conditions? One taken solely on the number as fact when it fits an agenda...the other disputable when it doesn’t. Why doesn’t the same ideology apply for vaccines as with positive Covid cases...both being equally disputed as unknown underlying causes that contributed? Can you please explain why it is so easy to trust the numbers on vaccine deaths but to not trust the numbers on Covid deaths?

Well to answer your last question, health ministers like Birx and Fauci have confirmed that whoever dies with covid is marked as dying from covid...

So if we apply the same practice, a person who dies after the vaccine should be marked as dying from the vaccine.

Shouldn't it be the same method?

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The numbers are quite staggering...

I'm 260 times more likely of dying from the Pfizer vaksine than from covid... And they want to force this toxin on me... Never

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well to answer your last question, health ministers like Birx and Fauci have confirmed that whoever dies with covid is marked as dying from covid...

So if we apply the same practice, a person who dies after the vaccine should be marked as dying from the vaccine.

Shouldn't it be the same method?

yes it should be the same. Then why is there so much arguments and diminishing of deaths from Covid as false but deaths from vaccines are true? Only speaking from what I’ve been up against which is not knowing who to believe anymore.

Reactions: Eternally Grateful

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
VIJ: Your very last question can be answered with a 100 page book. Wont' do that of course. As a sound bite response though, I do not trust either the reported/official vaccine number of deaths, nor do I believe the so-called COVID cases or deaths numbers. If you want me to refine and answer more of this subject then ask away....for starters, 'they' have not even defined, isolated this so-called virus as even being a real virus. No exaggeration here...this may astound you....as it does most....I am only reporting what facts I've uncovered over the months...so just based on my startling statement, what is in the vaccine that can counter a virus they call COVID-19 that has not been 'purified' or truly identified and 'measured?'

Happy days...I hope you are doing well these days....all the best and the Lord Bless you...APAK

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
VIJ: Your very last question can be answered with a 100 page book. Wont' do that of course. As a sound bite response though, I do not trust either the reported/official vaccine number of deaths, nor do I believe the so-called COVID cases or deaths numbers. If you want me to refine and answer more of this subject then ask away....for starters, 'they' have not even defined, isolated this so-called virus as even being a real virus. No exaggeration here...this may astound you....as it does most....I am only reporting what facts I've uncovered over the months...so just based on my startling statement, what is in the vaccine that can counter a virus they call COVID-19 that has not been 'purified' or truly identified and 'measured?'

Happy days...I hope you are doing well these days....all the best and the Lord Bless you...APAK

there is a song that says: if you wake up in the morning alive and breathing praise the Lord. What you don’t know is I’ve spent a large portion of my life with phobias. Embarrassing to admit...but even with a phobia of vomiting. So much so that the fear dictated and dominated my every day and every action. Like a prison. I’m 52 and the last time I truly vomited was when I was a teenager but the fear of vomiting has ruled my every action. All the ‘what if’ ...irrational. o_O What a waste of time.

point is “if you wake up in the morning alive and breathing ...Praise the Lord!”

Reactions: APAK and Addy