Canadian advisory board says covid shots every 90 days may be required.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
He sure does!

1 Samuel 2
6 "The LORD kills and makes alive;

Just like the Genesis Flood that you deny and the Christian Bible clearly confirms:

Moses, Amos, Lamentations, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Matthew, Mark, Luke, Peter, Jude, Paul and Jesus

I hope you're not serious.
I have long seen Jack, you cannot tell the difference between a question and a statement.......and from past interactions it appears you have no interest in understanding the difference.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have long seen Jack, you cannot tell the difference between a question and a statement.......and from past interactions it appears you have no interest in understanding the difference.
But I do understand your subtle attack on our Bible. You clearly have rejected God of the Bible who drowned all on Earth but 8.

Last edited:

Gabriel _Arch

Nov 16, 2023
Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He sure does!

1 Samuel 2
6 "The LORD kills and makes alive;

Just like the Genesis Flood that you deny and the Christian Bible clearly confirms:

Moses, Amos, Lamentations, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Matthew, Mark, Luke, Peter, Jude, Paul and Jesus
True. Don't forget the burning live human sacrifices to God.

God is Sovereign. All things happen by God's will and design . As he says.
I hope you're not serious.
He's not aware of the presumed source for the paraphrased quote I posted by the 19th century British politician Lord Acton: “Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely.”

He obviously couldn't just read it and say nothing,so he had to say something that was ridiculous.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
But I do understand your subtle attack on our Bible. You clearly have rejected God of the Bible who drowned all on Earth but 8.
And you cannot help but repeat your misconception the which you cherish

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And you cannot help but repeat your misconception the which you cherish
The Genesis Flood is a Biblical FACT. No "misconception" whatsoever, says:

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The Genesis Flood is a Biblical FACT. No "misconception" whatsoever, says:

Why is it Jack you do not hear your own statements and when you reply to my comments on them your answers are all skewed?

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why is it Jack you do not hear your own statements and when you reply to my comments on them your answers are all skewed?
Why is it that you totally ignore the perfectly clear Genesis Flood Scriptures confirmed by Moses, Amos, Lamentations, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Matthew, Mark, Luke, Peter, Jude, Paul and Jesus?

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The real problem isn't Canada and EU. It's that Biden is stupid enough to follow after them. And he's dunking us in that water.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why is it that you totally ignore the perfectly clear Genesis Flood Scriptures confirmed by Moses, Amos, Lamentations, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Matthew, Mark, Luke, Peter, Jude, Paul and Jesus?
Take a look at the avatar. It's from the Riddler of Batman. What conclusion do you draw from that?

Reactions: Jack