Canadian advisory board says covid shots every 90 days may be required.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Canada government seems hell bent on depopulation like in the EU.
Add in Trudeau talking 30% nitrogen fertilizer elimination that farmers must follow
And his new carbon climate change interrogation investigations unit empowerment against them. This government wants less food produced in a time when there is less food produced around the world.

Vaccines may be needed every 90 days, federal advisory committee claims | Business | westernstandard.news

A federal advisory committee yesterday said Canadians may consider getting a COVID shot every 90 days. The Department of Health only weeks ago said a booster every nine months was sufficient.

“I understand that people can feel overwhelmed,” said Dr. Supriya Sharma, chief medical advisor to the health department. “There’s a lot of information and the messaging has changed a little bit from the pandemic.”

“We were at the beginning, you know, ‘Run, don’t walk, get your first vaccine, get the first vaccine that’s available to you,’” said Sharma. “It was really straightforward in terms of that initial messaging. But it does get more complicated, right, because we are in a different situation.”

According to Blacklock's Reporter, the National Advisory Committee on Immunization said shots “may be warranted” every 90 days, the tightest deadline discussed to date.

“A shorter interval of at least three months may be warranted in the context of heightened epidemiological risk as well as operational considerations for the efficient deployment of the COVID-19 vaccination program,” said a Summary Of National Advisory Committee On Immunization Statement Of September 1.

Current recommendations state boosters should only be required for Canadians over 65 and younger patients with underlying health issues. “Informed consent should include discussion regarding what is known and unknown about the benefits and risks of providing a booster shot,” said Summary.

Dr. Howard Njoo, deputy chief public health officer, said a booster every six months “is not enough” due to waning effectiveness. “If you’ve had a previous booster dose, whatever number you’ve had before, or infection, you should wait six months, but certainly based on local circumstances, other considerations, that interval may be decreased down to like three months or so,” said Njoo.

Health Minister Jean-Yves Duclos earlier told reporters a shot every nine months was sufficient. “Nine months is very clear,” Duclos said June 30.

“‘Fully vaccinated’ makes no sense now,” said Duclos. “It’s about ‘up to date.’ So am I up to date in my vaccination? Have I received a vaccination in the last nine months?”

“Are you setting the stage for the return of vaccine mandates in the fall?” asked a reporter. “We must continue to fight against COVID,” replied Duclos.

“We will never be fully vaccinated against COVID-19,” said Duclos. “Like the virus, our immunity also evolves.”

“Two doses are no longer enough,” said Duclos. “We must keep our vaccination up to date.”

“‘Up to date’ means you have received your last dose in the past nine months,” said Duclos. “If you’ve already received a first booster that’s great. Please see if you’re eligible for a second or third booster to remain up to date.”

Why the Truth About Covid Jabs Is Finally Being Allowed to Reach "Normies" (noqreport.com)

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Canada government seems hell bent on depopulation like in the EU.
Add in Trudeau talking 30% nitrogen fertilizer elimination that farmers must follow
And his new carbon climate change interrogation investigations unit empowerment against them. This government wants less food produced in a time when there is less food produced around the world.

Vaccines may be needed every 90 days, federal advisory committee claims | Business | westernstandard.news

A federal advisory committee yesterday said Canadians may consider getting a COVID shot every 90 days. The Department of Health only weeks ago said a booster every nine months was sufficient.

“I understand that people can feel overwhelmed,” said Dr. Supriya Sharma, chief medical advisor to the health department. “There’s a lot of information and the messaging has changed a little bit from the pandemic.”

“We were at the beginning, you know, ‘Run, don’t walk, get your first vaccine, get the first vaccine that’s available to you,’” said Sharma. “It was really straightforward in terms of that initial messaging. But it does get more complicated, right, because we are in a different situation.”

According to Blacklock's Reporter, the National Advisory Committee on Immunization said shots “may be warranted” every 90 days, the tightest deadline discussed to date.

“A shorter interval of at least three months may be warranted in the context of heightened epidemiological risk as well as operational considerations for the efficient deployment of the COVID-19 vaccination program,” said a Summary Of National Advisory Committee On Immunization Statement Of September 1.

Current recommendations state boosters should only be required for Canadians over 65 and younger patients with underlying health issues. “Informed consent should include discussion regarding what is known and unknown about the benefits and risks of providing a booster shot,” said Summary.

Dr. Howard Njoo, deputy chief public health officer, said a booster every six months “is not enough” due to waning effectiveness. “If you’ve had a previous booster dose, whatever number you’ve had before, or infection, you should wait six months, but certainly based on local circumstances, other considerations, that interval may be decreased down to like three months or so,” said Njoo.

Health Minister Jean-Yves Duclos earlier told reporters a shot every nine months was sufficient. “Nine months is very clear,” Duclos said June 30.

“‘Fully vaccinated’ makes no sense now,” said Duclos. “It’s about ‘up to date.’ So am I up to date in my vaccination? Have I received a vaccination in the last nine months?”

“Are you setting the stage for the return of vaccine mandates in the fall?” asked a reporter. “We must continue to fight against COVID,” replied Duclos.

“We will never be fully vaccinated against COVID-19,” said Duclos. “Like the virus, our immunity also evolves.”

“Two doses are no longer enough,” said Duclos. “We must keep our vaccination up to date.”

“‘Up to date’ means you have received your last dose in the past nine months,” said Duclos. “If you’ve already received a first booster that’s great. Please see if you’re eligible for a second or third booster to remain up to date.”

Why the Truth About Covid Jabs Is Finally Being Allowed to Reach "Normies" (noqreport.com)

My Sales Territory was all of Canada. There were offices in Burnaby, Calgary, Montreal and Toronto .......I enjoyed every minute of each visit.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Canadian advisory board says covid shots every 90 days may be required.​

Was that at 50 meters?

• Haha
Reactions: Gabriel _Arch

Gabriel _Arch

Nov 16, 2023
Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
U.S pharmaceutical companies are protected from lawsuits that may normally be filed should the Covid vaccine be linked to serious side effects or the death of patients.

Are Canadian pharmaceutical companies under the same protection?

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
U.S pharmaceutical companies are protected from lawsuits that may normally be filed should the Covid vaccine be linked to serious side effects or the death of patients.

Are Canadian pharmaceutical companies under the same protection?

The manufacturers are under the same protections as they are in the US. Otherwise ......cross the border and buy the medication in the US.

Is Trudeau limited in terms ......or is he now King of Canada?

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Gabriel _Arch

Nov 16, 2023
Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Big Pharma, Big lies, Big crimes, BIG $$$!
I think it was in the early 90's when it came out that certain members of Congress held financial interest in the FDA.

Now years later it becomes an issue still. Which is why there are career politicians in Congress.They are for sale. So who lets that investment leave office?

Like they say,it's not who casts the vote that change the world. It's those who count the votes that change the world.

Reactions: Scott Downey

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My wife's Doctor has a hard cover book, in his lobby, noting the deaths of young athletes after the shots. Worldwide the list is impressive. This past weekend, listening to SIRIUS Radio, there was warning by a noted Doctor to stay away from the shots.

Her Doctor told both of us. Stay away from the shots. Maderna did a poor job of testing. 55 rats is not a test. 5 People is not a test. Stay away. Pfizer is using their old inventory. Nothing new from the recent upgrade ....

The Medical Profession is now rebelling. We've got a friend in California ......that just ook her sixth booster ........Indoctrinated.

Gabriel _Arch

Nov 16, 2023
Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My wife's Doctor has a hard cover book, in his lobby, noting the deaths of young athletes after the shots. Worldwide the list is impressive. This past weekend, listening to SIRIUS Radio, there was warning by a noted Doctor to stay away from the shots.

Her Doctor told both of us. Stay away from the shots. Maderna did a poor job of testing. 55 rats is not a test. 5 People is not a test. Stay away. Pfizer is using their old inventory. Nothing new from the recent upgrade ....

The Medical Profession is now rebelling. We've got a friend in California ......that just ook her sixth booster ........Indoctrinated.
I've yet to look but supposedly there is a British doctor on YouTube. When the Covid vac's first made news he started a series against that "suicide".
If I recall, his series is entitled, the old man in a chair?

For me, having known virologists in my day, vaccines aren't produced as quickly as we're to accept of the Covid one.

Also,what I think should be a huge red flag is the fact that with their rollout came a law that exempts the pharmaceutical companies who produce the vaccine from liability.

Makes it appear the public are the lab rats.

In our area there's a commercial inviting the public to get their annual flu shot and Covid booster at the same time.

When we hear Biden had his series of Covid vaccine and boosters, but contracted Covid at least three times, why would we ever consent?

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think it was in the early 90's when it came out that certain members of Congress held financial interest in the FDA.

Now years later it becomes an issue still. Which is why there are career politicians in Congress.They are for sale. So who lets that investment leave office?

Like they say,it's not who casts the vote that change the world. It's those who count the votes that change the world.

A few years ago I read that the drug companies had nearly half of the FDA on their own staffs. Hmm.

They could approve any lethal drug they desire.

Reactions: Gabriel _Arch

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As I understand it, God has absolute power.
He sure does!

1 Samuel 2
6 "The LORD kills and makes alive;

Just like the Genesis Flood that you deny and the Christian Bible clearly confirms:

Moses, Amos, Lamentations, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Matthew, Mark, Luke, Peter, Jude, Paul and Jesus
Is he corrupted?
I hope you're not serious.

Last edited: