pressure

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, by God's grace we have rented new shop.
Now there is a pressure to make profit to pay the monthly rent and make extra profit.
You can pray the Lord bless so that everything go well and we donot become a mocking object for others.

Thank you!

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, by God's grace we have rented new shop.
Now there is a pressure to make profit to pay the monthly rent and make extra profit.
You can pray the Lord bless so that everything go well and we donot become a mocking object for others.

Thank you!

Mel, now is when you really need to budget concerning all expenditures. Do not buy anything that is unnecessary. No toys, no new dresses, no eating out, etc.

Work to make this business succeed and then later on you can spend a little money on other things.

Is your shop the only one selling vegetables in the neighborhood? If there are other shops selling vegetables, you could price items a tiny bit less.

Or maybe when someone buys some vegetables, you could give them a piece of fruit or an extra piece of vegetable for free. That might help you to gain customers.

• Love
Reactions: Nancy and My Dreams

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Mel, now is when you really need to budget concerning all expenditures. Do not buy anything that is unnecessary. No toys, no new dresses, no eating out, etc.

Work to make this business succeed and then later on you can spend a little money on other things.

Is your shop the only one selling vegetables in the neighborhood? If there are other shops selling vegetables, you could price items a tiny bit less.

Or maybe when someone buys some vegetables, you could give them a piece of fruit or an extra piece of vegetable for free. That might help you to gain customers.
yes, you are correct.
On the main road you have vegetables and other shops but it will be 1st in this route.
yes, I think of giving something like Chilli or curry leaf

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
, by God's grace we have rented new shop

Mel, don't forget to make a few videos sometimes of your shop for selling vegetables.

Just start small with vegetables that you know will sell. Then you can add more vegetables as you go along.

Also, is it still really hot in your area? Maybe you can offer or sell some kind of drinks? Just an idea.

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Mel, don't forget to make a few videos sometimes of your shop for selling vegetables.

Just start small with vegetables that you know will sell. Then you can add more vegetables as you go along.

Also, is it still really hot in your area? Maybe you can offer or sell some kind of drinks? Just an idea.
it's hot and humidity but sometimes it's raining, it's rainy season here but not much rain here.

I think if we could set up and sell vegetables will be good and after making profit we can think of selling other things.