Vegetarians Before the Flood

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is incorrect and has no basis in Scripture. Death, decay, corruption, etc. are all results of sin entering into the world. And before Adam and Eve sinned, God pronounced His entire creation to be "very good" (perfect).

God made all His creatures herbivores so that they would not be attacking each other for food. All that changed when a curse came upon creation. That curse will be removed eventually.

ROMANS 8
18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.
19 For the earnest expectation of the creature [CREATION] waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.
20 For the creature [CREATION] was made subject to vanity*, not willingly, but by reason of Him who hath subjected
the same in hope,
21 Because the creature [CREATION] itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.
For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.
23 And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body.

*Vanity = futility, vanity, emptiness, unreality, purposelessness, ineffectiveness, instability, frailty; false religion.

This also indicates that the physical Law of Entropy went into effect when God cursed creation. Entropy is a process of degradation or running down or a trend to disorder. We are seeing this in the moral, spiritual, and political spheres at this time.
The whales in the sea were herbivores?

The sharks were too?

Are plants living things too?

Enow

Feb 5, 2020
Hermitage
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
copy/search brings it up right away,
psalms 82:6

HTML Bible Index - King James Version - Strongs Concordance - Frames Version

At this site when clicking on 82 under the Psalms heading on the left column will bring up Psalms 86 where we find "you are gods" with gods in blue is defined when you click on that blue word "gods" which is from the Hebrew word Elohim.

"plural of ''elowahh' (433); gods in the ordinary sense; but specifically used (in the plural thus, especially with the article) of the supreme God; occasionally applied by way of deference to magistrates; and sometimes as a superlative:--angels, X exceeding, God (gods)(-dess, -ly), X (very) great, judges, X mighty."

In order to define the word, we do so by how it is used in the verse which in this case a plural applied towards by way of deference to magistrates since in the next verse, they will die like men.

"I have said,1 Ye [are] gods; and all of you [are] children of the most High.

But ye shall die4 like men, and fall4 like one of the princes."

Since He did say we will judge even angels.

1 Corinthians 6:2 Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters? 3 Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?

But I do see your point when Jesus refers to that verse in defending His deity by going on from there after that reference to testifying to the works of the Father that He does to prove His deity where they were provoked to stone Him again but got away.

John 10:33 The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God. 34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods? 35 If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken; 36 Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God? 37 If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not. 38 But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him. 39 Therefore they sought again to take him: but he escaped out of their hand,

whoever does the will of God, they are the sons of God

I understand that it is up to the Father to reveal His Son to you. I can't do it.

Matthew 11:25 At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes. 26 Even so, Father: for so it seemed good in thy sight. 27 All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him. 28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

Anyway, He is helping me to leave you in His hands as you always were in the first place. If it be His will for us to converse again, so be it, brother.

Enow

Feb 5, 2020
Hermitage
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Death started in mankind by forbidding them from the Tree of Life.
The whales were eating krill since day one.
The dinosaur was stomping on small creatures from day one.
Man sinned causing only man to die.

Then explain the new heaven and the new earth.

Isaiah 65:24 And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear. 25 The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the bullock: and dust shall be the serpent's meat. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain, saith the Lord.

So teh whales were eating something else for their meat in the ocean and dinosaurs were not stomping on any living creature yet until man had sinned and death came into the world because of sin. This has to be the truth for what Christ will do when He sets up His kingdom on earth for a thousand years.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then explain the new heaven and the new earth.

Isaiah 65:24 And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear. 25 The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the bullock: and dust shall be the serpent's meat. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain, saith the Lord.

So teh whales were eating something else for their meat in the ocean and dinosaurs were not stomping on any living creature yet until man had sinned and death came into the world because of sin. This has to be the truth for what Christ will do when He sets up His kingdom on earth for a thousand years.
That speaks of the Millennial reign of Jesus Christ.
Death will happen during His reign on earth during the 1000 years.
....the child shall die being a hundred years old...etc.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The whales in the sea were herbivores? The sharks were too?
We are not told explicitly, but it would be implied since all land creatures were herbivores.
Are plants living things too?
Yes, but not classified as "living creatures" in Genesis.

And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb [עֵ֖שֶׂב (‘ê-śeḇ) = herb or herbage]
for meat:[לְאָכְלָ֑ה
(lə-’āḵ-lāh)=food] and it was so. (Gen 1:30)

And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat: (Gen 2:16)

Undoubtedly, there were all kinds of fruit trees, vegetables, and herbs in the Garden of Eden. And people can maintain their health on a strictly vegetarian diet.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We are not told explicitly, but it would be implied since all land creatures were herbivores.

Yes, but not classified as "living creatures" in Genesis.

And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb [עֵ֖שֶׂב (‘ê-śeḇ) = herb or herbage]
for meat:[לְאָכְלָ֑ה
(lə-’āḵ-lāh)=food] and it was so. (Gen 1:30)

And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat: (Gen 2:16)

Undoubtedly, there were all kinds of fruit trees, vegetables, and herbs in the Garden of Eden. And people can maintain their health on a strictly vegetarian diet.
Adam caused exactly what to die?

Are bacteria or snails or insects a living creature or only specific species?

Enow

Feb 5, 2020
Hermitage
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That speaks of the Millennial reign of Jesus Christ.
Death will happen during His reign on earth during the 1000 years.
....the child shall die being a hundred years old...etc.

Isaiah 65:20 There shall be no more thence an infant of days, nor an old man that hath not filled his days: for the child shall die an hundred years old; but the sinner being an hundred years old shall be accursed.

Yes, you are correct, but when Satan has been released after a thousand years for a small season, he shall lead some if not many astray where he will be defeated again and cast into the lake of fire with hell and death at the great white throne judgment as that will be the end of death.

So my application of that verse is yet future still where there is to be no harm at all, right?

So since sin came into the world and death by sin, the whales were not eating krills and dinosaurs were not stomping on anything to kill it by accident until Adam and Eve had sinned.

Probably not a whole lot of them yet for why they were commanded to multiply to fill the earth yet, but by the time Adam and Eve had sinned, then yeah.. death came into the world but God said herbs were for the meat of man and animals on day six... .

Genesis 1:29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat. 30 And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so.

When we address the marine life we see.. the creation of the fowl of the air and see how herbs were to serve as meat for them in the verse 30 above so it is not unreasonable to say God provided herbs for the whales and other marine life in the sea, even though it is not mentioned on the fifth day, but we know from sea life today that some fish do feed on plant life as if from the beginning before the global flood.

Genesis 1:20 And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. 21 And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. 22 And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. 23 And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

Anyway, we prophesy in part and know in part; I leave it to God to help you find the truth in His words, brother. I don't think I can share any more scripture in making my belief known for why I believe the way that I do.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Isaiah 65:20 There shall be no more thence an infant of days, nor an old man that hath not filled his days: for the child shall die an hundred years old; but the sinner being an hundred years old shall be accursed.

Yes, you are correct, but when Satan has been released after a thousand years for a small season, he shall lead some if not many astray where he will be defeated again and cast into the lake of fire with hell and death at the great white throne judgment as that will be the end of death.

So my application of that verse is yet future still where there is to be no harm at all, right?

So since sin came into the world and death by sin, the whales were not eating krills and dinosaurs were not stomping on anything to kill it by accident until Adam and Eve had sinned.

Probably not a whole lot of them yet for why they were commanded to multiply to fill the earth yet, but by the time Adam and Eve had sinned, then yeah.. death came into the world but God said herbs were for the meat of man and animals on day six... .

Genesis 1:29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat. 30 And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so.

When we address the marine life we see.. the creation of the fowl of the air and see how herbs were to serve as meat for them in the verse 30 above so it is not unreasonable to say God provided herbs for the whales and other marine life in the sea, even though it is not mentioned on the fifth day, but we know from sea life today that some fish do feed on plant life as if from the beginning before the global flood.

Genesis 1:20 And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. 21 And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. 22 And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. 23 And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

Anyway, we prophesy in part and know in part; I leave it to God to help you find the truth in His words, brother. I don't think I can share any more scripture in making my belief known for why I believe the way that I do.
Notice, the wolf and lamb only dwelling together in His holy mountain.
Not all over the earth.

Reactions: Giuliano

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
But Paul believes Jesus Christ is to be glorified and thus worshiped.
however you added "and thus worshipped" all by yourself, see
It would be nice if you shared the actual scripture like copying and pasting from Bible Gateway site to your post here for me to follow how it is you believe in what you say from a specific Bible version, but I reckon it is God's will at this time for our conversation to end. Thanks for sharing anyway.
i dont do specific Bible versions much now, sorry, but this was right above your post, hope it works?

and wadr no, it is my will, not Yah's, as imo we were not having a conversation anyway, no offense
copy/search brings it up right away,
psalms 82:6

whoever does the will of God, they are the sons of God
others
so many Bible versions and they are not all saying the same thing for which I would need to know how you read those verses exactly and what Bible version it was
fwiw theres only one version in the original, and a Lexicon or Interlinear provides that, more or less cut out the middle man imo, Genesis 1:1 Lexicon: In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.
I understand that it is up to the Father to reveal His Son to you. I can't do it.
that is your reply to the Scripture verse
As many as do the will of God, they are the sons of God
?
ok

Last edited:

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
i walked thru the living room last night on some mission, and the little psycho girl with the rabbit ears whose name i dont know was telling Tina, who was accepting money for something, "that is the sound of your soul leaving your body."

which isnt strictly true of course, but it makes the point.
cartoons have it figured out, why cant Christians figure it out?
bc they all wanna "go to heaven" i guess, after they have died?

Last edited:

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
he said, with complete confidence?
has to be see, thats what has to be.

the most important v in the Bible imo is
he who says he knows, does not
i tell ya what!

Enow

Feb 5, 2020
Hermitage
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Notice, the wolf and lamb only dwelling together in His holy mountain.
Not all over the earth.

Like I mentioned earlier which you may have lost track of in following our conversation; but thanks to your correction, I have changed the application of that verse I had mentioned as it can only be applied after Satan and death are cast into the lake of fire where death will be defeated for ever.

Enow

Feb 5, 2020
Hermitage
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
however you added "and thus worshipped" all by yourself, see

That is the obedience Paul was talking about to the Philippians for having this mind of Christ in worship.

Philippians 2:5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: 6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: 7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: 8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross. 9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: 10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; 11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. 12 Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. 13 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.

Who is the God that works in us? Paul mentioned this God earlier.

Philippians 1:6 Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:...11 Being filled with the fruits of righteousness, which are by Jesus Christ, unto the glory and praise of God.

So how ca God the Father be glorified by what Jesus is doing for why Jesus is glorified in worship? By Jesus being God also of the One God.

i dont do specific Bible versions much now, sorry, but this was right above your post, hope it works?

Since not all Bible versions are saying the same thing is why I rely on the KJV for the meat of His words. If we see why the lost books of the Bible are not accepted as scripture because it runs contrary to what the accepted books in the Bible says, then truth will be lost in translations, and it has for why I rely on the KJV. But of course, only God can show that to you to see that this is true.

So even I find myself corrected when I do a recollection of a verse or glance at a verse thinking I know what it has sad, but not really.

So you can see how paraphrasing a verse may lose the person following what you are saying when it is not cited by book, chapter and verse.

and wadr no, it is my will, not Yah's, as imo we were not having a conversation anyway, no offense

fwiw theres only one version in the original, and a Lexicon or Interlinear provides that, more or less cut out the middle man imo, Genesis 1:1 Lexicon: In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.

Jesus said we will need His help to discern who loved Him to keep His words from those that did not which any origin of manuscripts from Alexandria are circumspect because of poetic licensing and Gnosticism are known to exists in the area.

Antioch was where His disciples were first called Christians is where most documents for the Textus Receptus originated from.

Acts 11:26 And when he had found him, he brought him unto Antioch. And it came to pass, that a whole year they assembled themselves with the church, and taught much people. And the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch.

How can you discern that? Like the lost books of the Bible, no lie can be of the truth as scripture cannot run against scripture.

1 John 2:20 But ye have an unction from the Holy One, and ye know all things. 21 I have not written unto you because ye know not the truth, but because ye know it, and that no lie is of the truth.... 26 These things have I written unto you concerning them that seduce you. 27 But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him. 28 And now, little children, abide in him; that, when he shall appear, we may have confidence, and not be ashamed before him at his coming.

that is your reply to the Scripture verse
As many as do the will of God, they are the sons of God
?
ok

Paul says we prophesy in part and know in part until one day we see Him face to face.

1 Corinthians 13:9 For we know in part, and we prophesy in part. 10 But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away. 11 When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things. 12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known. 13 And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.

If you read the actual verses rather than on what you have thought you had gleaned from actual scripture like the KJV, you might find yourself still learning and thus growing in the knowledge of Him as we all are in our walk with Him.

2 Timothy 3:13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived. 14 But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them; 15 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus. 16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: 17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

Ephesians 4:12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ: 13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ: 14 That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive; 15 But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ: 16 From whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love. 17 This I say therefore, and testify in the Lord, that ye henceforth walk not as other Gentiles walk, in the vanity of their mind,...

You are welcome.

Enow

Feb 5, 2020
Hermitage
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
he said, with complete confidence?
has to be see, thats what has to be.

the most important v in the Bible imo is
he who says he knows, does not
i tell ya what!

When death has not entered into the world by sin and God declared land animals and birds that herbs will be meat for them, then the reference for earth is land and sea since obviously, there is plant life in the sea created on day 3 when the land appeared.

Genesis 1:9 And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so. 10 And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that it was good. 11 And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so. 12 And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good. 13 And the evening and the morning were the third day.

Genesis 1:28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth. 29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat. 30 And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so. 31 And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.

Kind of hard to be exclusive from marine life.

How's that for confidence? But He will confirm the truth in His words to you to apply the truth in His words to the reality of the world you live in.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
That is the obedience Paul was talking about to the Philippians for having this mind of Christ in worship.
he said, with complete confidence
lol, sorry, but i srsly doubt it, wadr
actually your use of the term "worship" i find rather troubling, no widows or orphans being regarded in that model at all near as i can tell?
Who is the God that works in us? Paul mentioned this God earlier.
how many gods you got bro?
17 This I say therefore, and testify in the Lord, that ye henceforth walk not as other Gentiles walk, in the vanity of their mind,...

You are welcome.
ha, you are kidding, i hope? or making a joke there?
dont know you well enough to tell, sorry...
"in the vanity of their mind"
"You are welcome"
i mean hopefully you get it?
How's that for confidence?
priceless, imo
But He will confirm the truth in His words to you to apply the truth in His words to the reality of the world you live in.
ah ok, ty sir, and have a great day

Last edited:

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Like I mentioned earlier which you may have lost track of in following our conversation; but thanks to your correction, I have changed the application of that verse I had mentioned as it can only be applied after Satan and death are cast into the lake of fire where death will be defeated for ever.
Please elaborate.

I am simply saying that only at the site of Jesus' throne will folks see such things as the wolf lamb/child asp safely together.

It is not all over the earth.

Enow

Feb 5, 2020
Hermitage
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
how many gods you got bro?

Ever ask yourself how can God establish a testimony or bear witness or judge any one when He requires this of man?

Deuteronomy 17:6 At the mouth of two witnesses, or three witnesses, shall he that is worthy of death be put to death; but at the mouth of one witness he shall not be put to death.

Deuteronomy 19:15 One witness shall not rise up against a man for any iniquity, or for any sin, in any sin that he sinneth: at the mouth of two witnesses, or at the mouth of three witnesses, shall the matter be established.

That commandment is carried out in the N.T. still.

Matthew 18:16 But if he will not hear thee, then take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established.

2 Corinthians 13:1This is the third time I am coming to you. In the mouth of two or three witnesses shall every word be established.

1 Timothy 5:19 Against an elder receive not an accusation, but before two or three witnesses. 20 Them that sin rebuke before all, that others also may fear.

So how can God judge if the Father judges no man?

John 5:22 For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:

So when we look at the incident of the tower of babel, we see God speaking in the plural sense as if talking to Himself and yet when performing the act of judgment, He did it all by Himself.

Genesis 11:6 And the Lord said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do. 7 Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech. 8 So the Lord scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth: and they left off to build the city. 9 Therefore is the name of it called Babel; because the Lord did there confound the language of all the earth: and from thence did the Lord scatter them abroad upon the face of all the earth.

Same thing happened when establishing a word in creation of man.

Genesis 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. 27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

So what is going on here? Is there more than One Person in the Godhead? Are there 3 Witnesses within the One God for how God can say and do those things for why He commands that of men? Mind boggling, but wait, there is more.

John 5:31 If I bear witness of myself, my witness is not true.

John 8:17 It is also written in your law, that the testimony of two men is true.

So what happened when God the Father bore witness of His Son as God at His water baptism? He needed Another Witness for His testimony to be true.

Matthew 3:15 And Jesus answering said unto him, Suffer it to be so now: for thus it becometh us to fulfil all righteousness. Then he suffered him. 16 And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him: 17 And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

The Holy Spirit added to the Father's testimony for how I see the Triune God doing the very commandment He tells others to do.

Segue to ; why did Jesus say what He did in Matthew 3:15? Fulfill what righteousness? A prophesy?

Isaiah 48:16 Come ye near unto me, hear ye this; I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; from the time that it was, there am I: and now the Lord God, and his Spirit, hath sent me. 17 Thus saith the Lord, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the Lord thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go.

The Lord God Redeemer is speaking and yet the Lord God and His Spirit sent Him? Hmmm....

So there is the One God but not a One Person One God, but a Three witnesses within that One God. Spectacular!

So does 1 John 5:7 originally belonged in scripture about the Three Witnesses in Heaven for why God's witness is greater then men's? There are extra biblical sources from earlier Christian writings testifying to 1 John 5:7 as being originally written in scripture. David W. Daniels is the author of that book where that web page from that book is showing that information at this site listing earlier references proving 1 John 5:7 is scripture.

Incidentally, I am not endorsing the entire site there but that page at that book is what I am sharing as evidence for 1 John 5:7 is scripture.

Chick.com: Is 1 John 5:7 not in any Greek manuscript before the 1600s? If it is true, why is it in the KJV?

One reference listed is:

250 AD Cyprian of Carthage, wrote, "And again, of the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost it is written: "And the three are One" in his On The Lapsed, On the Novatians, (see note for Old Latin)

If you scroll down about the middle of that web page you will see that list going far back as 200 A.D., but I think the one in 250 A.D. is more of a valid reference than the one in 200 A.D. if you see what I mean.

You are welcome.

Enow

Feb 5, 2020
Hermitage
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
wow you got it bad, huh

And nothing to say about His words?

I reckon I was overzealous in the Lord to think that you would receive the truth in His words since you were having trouble with scripture testifying to the plurality within the One God.

I repent. I reckon hanging around a zinger guy like you tends to rub off on me. Sorry. Should not have taken credit for His words nor His ministry.

I reckon later on He will help you see the truth in His words so you do not give the credit to me. Of that I have confidence in Him to do it.

Our conversation is over, I guess. Why oh why was I tempted to be a zinger guy like you?

1 Corinthians 9:21 To them that are without law, as without law, (being not without law to God, but under the law to Christ,) that I might gain them that are without law. 22 To the weak became I as weak, that I might gain the weak: I am made all things to all men, that I might by all means save some. 23 And this I do for the gospel's sake, that I might be partaker thereof with you.

Was that why? To be a zinger guy like you to win you? Hmm... still I should not have said "You are welcome" at the end. Sorry again.