Very big GAP in the trinity

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus is now forever Human and God!

Humans are Mortal Bodies of Dust.
No, Jesus is Not and never has been a Body of Dust.

And No,
Even Humans are Not Forever.

PRAY For our Nation,
Taken

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My Beloved Son would be the Father, as its not Jesus Himself talking there!
first thanks for the reply, but......Would be? ...... that's men problem, men assume that it's the Father voive, did you read the example we gave?

Genesis 22:11 "And the angel of the LORD called unto him out of heaven, and said, Abraham, Abraham: and he said, Here am I."
Genesis 22:12 "And he said, Lay not thine hand upon the lad, neither do thou any thing unto him: for now I know that thou fearest God, seeing thou hast not withheld thy son, thine only son from me."

it was the angel of the LORD who spoke out of heaven for God. just like at the baptism, men assume. and when one assume, they put the spiritual noose around their own necks. no where in the bible do it states that it was the "Father's" voice. the scripture states "A" voice, it didn't say it was the Father's voice, as a matter of fact it didn't even say it was God's voice at all. men assume that it was the Father's voice, by the voice saying, "this is my beloved son". Matthew 3:17 "And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased."

well in Genesis 22:12a it was the angel of the LORD who said this, "seeing thou hast not withheld thy son, thine only son from me." here is your problem, the angel of the LORD did not command Abraham to sacrifice his son to him. no, this is what God told Abraham to do. Genesis 22:1 "And it came to pass after these things, that God did tempt Abraham, and said unto him, Abraham: and he said, Behold, here I am."
Genesis 22:2 "And he said, Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of."

see, when men, unwise men, in their own ignorance ADD TO THE WORD OF GOD, as said they put the spiritual noose around their own necks. don't add or take-away from the word of God, nor assume anything concering his word, know for sure first... ok.

no harm done, just acting without knowledge, or understanding, that's all.

PICJAG.
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"