Virgin Mary Had Other Children After Jesus

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Beliefs Verified with Scripture is not Rants.
You should scroll on BY and not lose 3 minutes of your time reading what you do not comprehend...Its not all about you!

The children named are 4 boys and more than 1 unnamed girls...
Mark 6:
[3] Is not this the carpenter, the son of Mary, the brother of James, and Joses, and of Juda, and Simon? and are not his sisters here with us?

So Jesus' mother...is with Jesus' brothers..
But the brothers are not with "their" mother?

Sort of puts a damper on Catholic teaching, Mary is the mother of ALL.
LOL.

So, Mary is Not the mother of All?
Ok thanks for verifying...
Oh sure, LOL...the Word "until" is a real puzzling word...LOL

Maybe the Mind of a 5yr might wonder...but an adult with an ounce of wisdom would know, the same day the child was born, the mother died that same day, after the delivery!

LOL...well uh...you might believe Jesus will Continue to Sit at Gods Right hand in Heaven...
However there is that Second coming "thingy", whereby Jesus Will RETURN to Earth! LOL

LOL. oh good grief! Moses was in Moab with his people. Moses went UP a mountain for God to show Moses a view of the Lands given Abraham and his descendants...Moses died...God buried him in a VALLEY in Moab...Moses People/Israelites "discovered" Moses "sepulcher" in the Valley...and DUH, that is the day "that Israelites" knew Moses died! The Israelites Mourned Moses Death for 30 days then continued on their travels.

LOL...as, if, 'till, until, after, Likeness...are all SIMPLE words understood by the simplistic of minds that you have stumbled around numerous times on this forum.

Your Catholic schooling has done you no favors.
You should actually Read in context before regurtating you silly pat remarks.
Another long-winded, psychotic rant . . .

TWO things:
1) You STILL haven't shown that Mary was the mother of the adelphoi mentioned in the verses you posted.
Hint: It NEVER says this.
2) Moses's grave was NEVER discovered - and there is NO Biblical evidence for YOUR lie that the Israelites "mourned" him at his grave before moving on. This is a fairy tale of your own invention . . .

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Appears as if you meant to say, you can bash Protestants beliefs, and Protestants personally as well as any Catholic.
Religion?

Glory to God,
Taken

***Appears as if you meant to say, you can bash Protestants beliefs, and Protestants personally as well as any Catholic.

As I have said many times, I fellowship with the Baptists, the Lutherans, the Pentecosts, the Catholics, the Glad Tidings Assembly of God, Mormons, the Moravian Church and nearly a dozen non-denominational churches and I have had Jewish friends for most of my adult life. That does not mean I agree with any one belief and I may disagree with what they believe and still fellowship with them and stand and worship with them.

...you only know the first 65 years of Christianity
...God has not chosen one of the 30,000 Protestant denominations to endorse
...God does not endorse any of them
...You know..not the story of Christianity over the last 2000 years
...It is almost like the Bible is a curse for them
Mary... The Catholics do not worship her as a God...but they do worship her and I worship her.
... God that told the Catholic to hold her in reverence.
...The Bible ...is all the Protestants have.
...they have produced a static religion,

All of the above is true.

*So again which one of the tens of thousands of opinions do you believe?
Religion?

Yes religion.

*James 1:
*[27] Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.
*Opinion?
*[21] Let me not ... accept any man's person, neither let me give flattering titles unto man.
*Your church has a title; "Catholic"
*Your church members have titles; "Catholics"
*Your church established its own "doctrine"
*Your members accept your chosen man; "Pope"
*"I" DO NOT accept, what "you" have chosen to accept.

And here we go….love without respect. The Bible indicates that respecting anyone is a sin. So the Bible subscribes to love without respect. You can look this up…several scriptures….and keep in mind that the Greek word for favor…favorite….or favoritism does not occur in the New Testament, anywhere. Along with this the scripture that you must hate your mother and father and wife etc, it defines love without respect. This is something that the Apostles got wrong. A misunderstanding that was corrected by the Catholic Church, directly or by example,

*I do not "have" a church.
*My Lord Jesus "has" a Church.
*I "joined" and am a "member" of Christ Jesus' Church.
*I have neither title, nor gave He whom I follow, His Title.

A church of one. Is there a scripture that says everyone should have their own opinion of what the scriptures mean and start their own one person church…..Millions and millions of one person churches with different opinions. Or millions and millions of one person churches connected to the body of Christ’s Church….sounds like a cancer to me.

*Matt 16:
*[17] Jesus ...said...
*[18] ...I will build my church;

Your scriptures are incomplete.

*Doctrine?
*I didn't make up a Doctrine.
*I do not adhere to MADE-UP doctrines of men

Heads up! You are man, with a belief…so…

Mary?
*I Trust the Truth (Jesus)... that He is the Supreme Teacher of Gods Doctrine. That: obedience to Gods Doctrine is through the individual's heart. (NOT, by or through Titles).
Worship?
I worship "ONLY" the Lord God Almighty.
Phil 3:
[3] ...we ...worship God in the spirit...
Rev 22:
[9]... worship God.
Human, born in sin, Faithful, was called to serve the Lord God, faithfully served, Blessed among women, became Saved and Born Again. Her Saved soul and Quickened spirit in Heaven With other Saved souls and Quickened spirits.
Her Body returning to dust, along with other body's (of Saved souls and Quickened spirits) awaiting, to be redeemed, and risen UP in a glorious body.

First off I reject the whole born in sin thing. Secondly my grandpa died and his body turned to dust. But he does not come back and serve the Lord to deliver messages and perform miracles, nor was he taken to heaven while still alive. God does this on occasion as with Elijah.

As it is by now probably over 100,000 witnesses to visitations and over a thousand miracles. No one tied God up or gagged Him. 2000 years of interactions with people of the faith. But you would no nothing of that because you reject Christian history….except the first 65 years. God had more things to say, some things were misunderstanding of the Apostles or misunderstandings of the scriptures.
Some of this was done by Christ’s mother.
*Love?
*God "IS" Love.
*Men can ONLY "express" Love.

Agreed, men can only express love without respect.

My Carnal Mind has the Power to conjour up Truth and Lies...and Expel those those Truths or Lies out of my mouth.
However it is The Lords Power, in my Heart, That is the Power to which a man CAN express True Love of a Friend or Enemy.
You and I are Not friends. Which leaves us as enemies.
I do not by "my Power", Love you, But by the Power of God, (I Chose to Submit and Commit to)... Love you...expressly BY and THROUGH HIS Power.

Enemies….Maybe so…I am a Christian and like you I am non-denominational. I have strong beliefs against hate. My ministry is to support Christians and protect Christians. My ministry is to oppose those that hate, to oppose those that condemn, and those that would slander God…basically the characteristics of Satan. So seeing what your character is…yes we are enemies.

You saying you love Protestants as your opening statement, before you begin detailing how God rejects Protestants...

I have no problems pointing out the errors in every denomination…Catholic or Protestant. Ninety percent of the time when I am in church it is a Protestant Church. And I did not say He rejects Protestants. The history of the Catholic Church is full of direct communications…I just posed the question, why not the Protestants…You do not believe He can appear or communicate?

The Bible provides information about the first 65 years of Christianity, but Christianity did not stop at the end of the Bible and God did not retire. The Bible can be interpreted in many ways. If it were a traffic manual it would not be safe to drive on the roads, everyone having different beliefs of the laws. But the miracle of the Bible is that it can lead a person to salvation, regardless of their beliefs of the details. Salvation is between a person and Christ, no Church or denomination has control of salvation.

But with tens of thousands of denominations and millions of non-denominationals…where could you possibly begin to start judging and condemning the beliefs of others…you could not get that done in lifetime. Why not love Christians. I may not agree with what people believe but I see them all as children of God.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I may disagree with what they believe and still fellowship with them and stand and worship with them.
God permits sin, yes.

But what fellowship does darkness have with light, or light with darkness. It is not.

The words in your post indicate uniting with workers of darkness, spiritually dead , and bringing of a false gospel, thus accursed!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Another long-winded, psychotic rant . . .

LOL...your same old snarkiness Bores me.

TWO things:
1) You STILL haven't shown that Mary was the mother of the adelphoi mentioned in the verses you posted.
Hint: It NEVER says this.
2) Moses's grave was NEVER discovered - and there is NO Biblical evidence for YOUR lie that the Israelites "mourned" him at his grave before moving on. This is a fairy tale of your own invention . . .

One thing...you have not asked me anything.

Glory to God,
Taken

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God permits sin, yes.

But what fellowship does darkness have with light, or light with darkness. It is not.

The words in your post indicate uniting with workers of darkness, spiritually dead , and bringing of a false gospel, thus accursed!
Calling other Christians workers of darkness! Who are you to have this authority! Hate, judging, and condemnation! And this is your Christian way? Have you even read the scriptures?

Did you need a scope for that, or did you just aim at your foot.

Reactions: BreadOfLife

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Calling other Christians workers of darkness!
What did Jesus call the religious leaders opposed to Him? "sons of the devil"

They ARE NOT what they appear to be. Whitewashed tombs.... Revealed IN and By Scripture, and thankfully TO ALL IN CHRIST JESUS -

Not one of the true men of God EVER contradicted Jesus (if they did they were corrected, or put out),
when Jesus identified/ identifies the sons of disobedience, the workers of darkness, the hypocrites - take you pick of any....

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

They ARE NOT what they appear to be. Whitewashed tombs.... Revealed IN and By Scripture, and thankfully TO ALL IN CHRIST JESUS -

Not one of the true men of God EVER contradicted Jesus (if they did they were corrected, or put out),
when Jesus identified/ identifies the sons of disobedience, the workers of darkness, the hypocrites - take you pick of any....
You do know he was talking to Jews...not Christians....right?

Too much rambling to understand what you mean for sure.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Too much rambling to understand what you mean for sure.
Those you promote, with the accursed false Jesus/ false gospel,
contradict Jesus and contradict and oppose God's Word every day in their practice, in their words (written and spoken),
and thus are not true men of God.

True men of God DO NOT contradict Jesus (if they did, they were corrected, or put out) ....

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those you promote, with the accursed false Jesus/ false gospel,
contradict Jesus and contradict and oppose God's Word every day in their practice, in their words (written and spoken),
and thus are not true men of God.

True men of God DO NOT contradict Jesus (if they did, they were corrected, or put out) ....
I know you believe that Christianity stopped at the end of the Bible. What I want to know is if you personally forbid Him to speak again....did you tie Him up in a corner too? 2000 years of God speaking and there is nothing you can do about it.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And here we go….love without respect.
This is something that the Apostles got wrong. A misunderstanding that was corrected by the Catholic Church...

Disagree with you.
I believe God sent Jesus with the Truth and EVENLY sent out His Disciples with the Truth.

John 20:
[21] Then said Jesus to them again, Peace be unto you: as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you.

First off I reject the whole born in sin thing.

Disagree with you.
Pss 51:
[5] Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me.
1 John 8:
[8] If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

you reject Christian history….

You Lie. I reject your Lie.

My ministry

I have no interest in "your ministry".

My ministry is to oppose those that hate, to oppose those that condemn, and those that would slander God…basically the characteristics of Satan. So seeing what your character is…yes we are enemies.

I have not expressed hate toward anyone, condemned anyone, or slandered God.
You Lie.

I have no problems pointing out the errors in every denomination…Catholic or Protestant.

Hyprocrite! Okay for you to disagree but should Another disagree,"Your ministry", is Johnny on the spot, to attempt assassinate an others character with Lies.

ass ass-inate away...it reveals much about you.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Today HE is exposing the false CHRISTIANs, as HE EXPOSED the false popes and bishops and priests from rome all along.

I would say the Lord is DIVIDING...
those WITH Him "from" those AGAINST Him.

The people do not have Access to The Lords records/books that hold the Evidence of Who is With Him and Who is Without Him.

The people merely have observatory options.
In this day and times, the world is so corrupt...it is worldly fashion to spout out, (as if it is some badge of honor), How corrupt an Individual himself, claimed he is...
(Meaning we can observe an individual outing himself).
For example:
Pride in and of Homosexuality;
Pride of Clerics claiming they never believed;
Pride in people having cheated, lied, stolen, killed.
It is broadly, a prideful remorse-LESS world-wide society.

Glory to God,
Taken

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The people do not have Access to The Lords records/books that hold the Evidence of Who is With Him and Who is Without Him.
He, Himself, and the Heavenly Father, ARE more than those "records/books" you mention.
THEY expose the darkness, and reveal it to the Ekklesia,
just like Ananias and Saphira were EXPOSED< not left alone< when they lied to God.
And, obviously, even more so, the anti-christ religion, the false gospel, lies daily,
and cannot stand the light, but hate the light, because their lives are evil ...

Chronicle 4

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL...your same old snarkiness Bores me.
One thing...you have not asked me anything.

Glory to God,
Taken
I know - I was simply pointing out the two biggest blunders in your last post . . .

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Keith Green – The Catholic Chronicles
"

Part 1 - The Holy Eucharist: Eating the Flesh of Deity
One might wonder why, in a scriptural look at the doctrines of the Catholic Church, I would choose this subject - The Roman Interpretation of the Lord's Supper (more commonly known as "Communion") for the first of the "Catholic Chronicles." Most Protestants (1) would expect me to deal with what they might consider the more obvious departures from biblical foundation - such as the worship of and prayers to the Virgin Mary, the infallibility of the pope, purgatory and prayers for the dead, or the history of the torture and burning of accused "heretics" and such like that.
But for this first article I believe that we should get right to the root, before we begin exploring the branches of Roman doctrine and practice. And any Catholic who has even a small knowledge of his church knows that the central focus of each gathering (known as the "Mass") is the Holy Eucharist."

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He, Himself, and the Heavenly Father, ARE more than those "records/books" you mention.
THEY expose the darkness, and reveal it to the Ekklesia,
just like Ananias and Saphira were EXPOSED< not left alone< when they lied to God.
And, obviously, even more so, the anti-christ religion, the false gospel, lies daily,
and cannot stand the light, but hate the light, because their lives are evil ...

Chronicle 4

Sure. The Bible is full of knowledge and examples for our Benefit, of what to Expect, for our choices.

Glory to God,
Taken

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Keith Green – The Catholic Chronicles
"

Part 1 - The Holy Eucharist: Eating the Flesh of Deity
One might wonder why, in a scriptural look at the doctrines of the Catholic Church, I would choose this subject - The Roman Interpretation of the Lord's Supper (more commonly known as "Communion") for the first of the "Catholic Chronicles." Most Protestants (1) would expect me to deal with what they might consider the more obvious departures from biblical foundation - such as the worship of and prayers to the Virgin Mary, the infallibility of the pope, purgatory and prayers for the dead, or the history of the torture and burning of accused "heretics" and such like that.
But for this first article I believe that we should get right to the root, before we begin exploring the branches of Roman doctrine and practice. And any Catholic who has even a small knowledge of his church knows that the central focus of each gathering (known as the "Mass") is the Holy Eucharist."
Evangelical Pastor Francis Chan has an epiphany on the beliefs of the Early Church - and their adherence to the doctrine if the Real Presence in the Holy Eucharist.

Short, 3 minute version . . .

Longer, FULL version - if you dare . . .

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sure. The Bible is full of knowledge and examples for our Benefit, of what to Expect, for our choices.

Glory to God,
Taken
More than that, the Heavenly Father, ACCORDING to the BIBLE, REVEALS Salvation, and Everything concerning Salvation, TO LITTLE CHILDREN.

i.e. (never opposed to Scripture, never contradictory) God the Creator reveals -- "Ananias and Saphira lied to God"... and so forth, to whomever He is well pleased to reveal it to.... as written - REVELATION EXPERIENTIAL KNOWLEDGE - all through or in harmony with all Scripture also - He has REVEALED things to His Prophets, as written, and to His People, through Jesus Christ, as He Pleases.

Our Wisdom is Jesus.
Our Knowledge is Jesus.
Our Redemption is Jesus.
Our Light is Jesus.

Jesus is our all in all, completely and totally as written in the Bible. (i.e. not dependent on man, nor on the things of the flesh)

Status
Not open for further replies.