Virgin Mary Had Other Children After Jesus

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And if you can't SHOW me - then you're simply lying again . . .
Says someone totally buffaloed .... well, what do you expect from someone who cannot see the difference between light and darkness ? The LIGHT came into the world , and you rejected it, because your deeds are evil.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is this an admission you are at odds with all of Christianity.
so we can take this as you have no clue or you cannot reconcile both scriptures? you friend Bread of life need some help in reconciling both scriptures maybe you can help him out.

PICJAG.

Illuminator

Jan 11, 2020
Hamilton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
THere has never been a question about this. God has always known, and God reveals this to all of those in Christ Jesus.

Even catholics, for centuries, did not try to hide this. They were told it was okay, they saw all their family and friends and priests and bishops practicing this, and thought no problem, and said so.
catholics-dont-worship-mary.jpg

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When an ignorant anti-Catholic like yourself or someone else makes ridiculous, unsubstantiated claims like:
Catholics "worship" Mary.
They "Worship" idols

Dude...you are not the Voice of All Catholics!

An individual makes his OWN claim, if he is Catholic...and speaks for himself WHAT HE DOES!

You are projecting Catholic DOCTRINE...
Failing to consider EVERY Catholic DOES NOT follow Catholic Doctrine.
It has been Proved:
People Claiming TO BE Catholic:
* Worship Mary.
* Pray TO statues.
* believe they cannot Be Saved without Mary intervening.
* bow, worship, kiss statues.
* believe they are Born Again, without repentance, Without declaring their Belief IN the Lord God (like you have claimed)
* rape and molest children
* Lie, steal, cheat, murder...and only require Confession to be relieved of Consequence.

You can preach Catholic Doctrine all day long, and say the Catholic Church DOES NOT TEACH some of these things... but the Fact Remains...
Many claiming to BE Catholic DO these things...
And the Catholic Church May absolutely NOT OPENLY Condone such things....
And Behind closed doors SAY they do not condone such things....BUT HIDE the Truth DENY the Truth and carry on WITHOUT Consequence.

No. You are NOT Voice of every person who is Catholic!
They speak fo themselves, With "their" Truths of what they Worship and DO.

Now - if an ignorant anti-Catholic ;like yourself or someone else tells me that that hate the Catholic Church - I won't accuse you of "lying" because you're telling the truth.

Now, if an anti-Protestant like yourself can PROVE the umpteen Catholics I know and have Discussions with, ARE NOT Doing what "THEY SAY" the DO ...

I'll might consider your entertainment.

See the difference??

Not yet...I have never said I hate the Catholic Church. I have clearly said I do not agree with Catholic Doctrine, or you!
I am quite satisfied wi

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, well, well, I wonder what happen to the "Mother of God" thing, just sweep that also under the rug, with the Lord's brothers and sisters?.

Oh well......

PICJAG.

PS also get ready to sweep the trinity under the same rug too, for it's on life support also.

Illuminator

Jan 11, 2020
Hamilton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
so we can take this as you have no clue or you cannot reconcile both scriptures? you friend Bread of life need some help in reconciling both scriptures maybe you can help him out.

PICJAG.
We don't need help from made-in-America cultists who have made it their religion to bash the heart felt beliefs of Protestants, Catholics, and Orthodox with lies and falsehoods concerning the Trinity. It's difficult to say if you are a JW, SDA, a Bible Student, or some offshoot of the same. Or you have a privatized version of your own making. For once I would like to see you post a link that would expose where you get all your anti-trinitarian crap from, or, like I said, you invent it all yourself.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

No, refusing to show you something over and over and then AGAIN, does not mean I am lying... it simple means AFTER I and Others on this forum have repeatedly shown you...
You are incapable of either comprehension or admission or both, and continuing with your charade is a waste of time.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
THere has never been a question about this. God has always known, and God reveals this to all of those in Christ Jesus.

Even catholics, for centuries, did not try to hide this. They were told it was okay, they saw all their family and friends and priests and bishops practicing this, and thought no problem, and said so.
Then, it should be EASY for you to provide proof for this,
WHERE is it??

If you can't provide evidence for your claims - then it is glaringly obvious that you are lying . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, refusing to show you something over and over and then AGAIN, does not mean I am lying... it simple means AFTER I and Others on this forum have repeatedly shown you...
You are incapable of either comprehension or admission or both, and continuing with your charade is a waste of time.
Wrong.
You haven't "repeatedly" done anything except falsely accuse.

If you have proof - then show it.
If not - admit it and move one . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Says someone totally buffaloed .... well, what do you expect from someone who cannot see the difference between light and darkness ? The LIGHT came into the world , and you rejected it, because your deeds are evil.
No evidence??
That's what thought - another empty barrel . . .

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When someone lies for 17 years, he's not likely to change over night, even though someone came back from the dead to warn him.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
An individual makes his OWN claim, if he is Catholic...and speaks for himself WHAT HE DOES!
It has been Proved:
* Worship Mary.
* Pray TO statues.
* believe they are Born Again, without repentance, Without declaring their Belief IN the Lord God (like you have claimed)
* Lie, steal, cheat, murder...and only require Confession to be relieved of Consequence.

You can preach Catholic Doctrine all day long, and say the Catholic Church DOES NOT TEACH some of these things... but the Fact Remains...
And Behind closed doors SAY they do not condone such things....BUT HIDE the Truth DENY the Truth and carry on WITHOUT Consequence.

Now, if an anti-Protestant like yourself can PROVE the umpteen Catholics I know and have Discussions with, ARE NOT Doing what "THEY SAY" the DO ...

Not yet...I have never said I hate the Catholic Church. I have clearly said I do not agree with Catholic Doctrine, or you!
I am quite satisfied wi
Uhhhhh, no.
Nothing has been "proved" - it has been alleged.

A person who worships a statue and claims to be Catholic is NOT a Catholic. They are an ldolator.
A person who worships Mary and claims to be Catholic is NOT a Catholic. They are an ldolator.

YOUR problem is that since you're an ignorant anti-Catholic -= you lump ALL people who have statues and images into the same group.
I suggest you do your homework - as I have admonished you before . . .

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We don't need help from made-in-America cultists who have made it their religion to bash the heart felt beliefs of Protestants, Catholics, and Orthodox with lies and falsehoods concerning the Trinity. It's difficult to say if you are a JW, SDA, a Bible Student, or some offshoot of the same. Or you have a privatized version of your own making. For once I would like to see you post a link that would expose where you get all your anti-trinitarian crap from, or, like I said, you invent it all yourself.
first thanks for your reply, second, we can take this as you cannot answer nor reconcile both scriptures. Oh well third, starting from your last remark, "For once I would like to see you post a link that would expose where you get all your anti-trinitarian crap from, or, like I said, you invent it all yourself". I get it from the BIBLE, and the Link is Genesis to Revelation, read it sometimes. and as if I made it up ... no, and for what I am, I have told you before, I'm a "Diversified Oneness", and YES it's in the Bible. let's click on one of it's LINKS, Revelation 22:16 "I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star". the Greek word for "OFFSPRING"is ,
G1085 γένος genos (ǰe'-nos) n.
kin.
{abstract or concrete, literal or figurative, individual or collective}
[from G1096]
KJV: born, country(-man), diversity, generation, kind(-red), nation, offspring, stock
Root(s): G1096

"diversity?" YES, it's been in the bible from day 1, like in Genesis 1:1 "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth". the Aleph and the Tav, the Root and the OFFSPRING

see Illuminator,, "Diversity" is in the Bible, it's called "Offspring". see it was here before 101G ... made it up ...lol, lol, lol. understand the "ROOT", the Father, is the "OFFSPRING" the Son in flesh and bone... :eek: say WHAT!

so now you know what I AM a Diversified Oneness.

now for the made in America cultists .. crack, the doctrine, "Diversified Oneness" was here before America and or Canada was even on the map. so you can drop that ignorance false concept. and if you're so sure of your trinity, why not bring up an old topic or you can create a new one and put forth all your scriptures that you have to support your trinity and we will expose every last one of them. for this is not the topic to contuine in for that.

it's your choice

PICJAG.

PICJAG.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When someone lies for 17 years, he's not likely to change over night, even though someone came back from the dead to warn him.
And when somebody accuses a person of lying and has NO proof - this is what God calls "bearing FALSE witness" (Exod. 20:16).
This is abhorrent to God . . .

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Historically, for centuries from over a thousand years ago, thru the last one,

Any and all persons who worship a statue and claims to be Catholic is an ldolator.

A any and all persons who worship Mary and claims to be Catholic is an ldolator.

Even if they do not claim to be a Catholic, they are idolators.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and if you're so sure of your trinity, why not bring up an old topic or you can create a new one and put forth all your scriptures that you have to support your trinity and we will expose every last one of them. for this is not the topic to contuine in for that.

it's your choice

PICJAG.

PICJAG.
Ummmm, I already DID - and you ALL ignored them . . .

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And when somebody accuses a person of lying and has NO proof - this is what God calls "bearing FALSE witness" (Exod. 20:16).
This is abhorrent to God . . .
The proof is daily posted, in your own words, and also, so far, is always in your signature.(the little words under your posts)

You provide it yourself, unless someone has hijacked your account and/or computer and is posting in your name.

Illuminator

Jan 11, 2020
Hamilton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

It has been Proved:
* Worship Mary.
* Pray TO statues.

I am quite satisfied wi
A litany of psychotic drivel from a person who is incapable of rational discussion of any one topic. It's also known as "shot gunning" or "carrpet bombing".

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Historically, for centuries from over a thousand years ago, thru the last one,

Any and all persons who worship a statue and claims to be Catholic is an ldolator.

A any and all persons who worship Mary and claims to be Catholic is an ldolator.

Even if they do not claim to be a Catholic, they are idolators.
I don't care what they "claim" - if they worship anybody or anything other than God - they are idolators.
They are certainly NOT Catholics . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.