Virgin Mary Had Other Children After Jesus

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A litany of psychotic drivel from a person who is incapable of rational discussion of any one topic. It's also known as "shot gunning" or "carrpet bombing".
Idolators are sooooo sensitive......

(rightly so, thanks be to God - means they still have a conscience not yet completely seared, (we hope) )

Jesus says rejoice when they get upset ... it means the truth is too close for comfort.

Reactions: Taken

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't care what they "claim" - if they worship anybody or anything other than God - they are idolators.
They are certainly NOT Catholics . . .
Soooo..... you started, or joined, a NEW group and took the name "catholics" .... not part of the idolatrous abomination for the last 1500+ years ?

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I confirm that.

On the testimony of several witnesses now, it is ascertained.

(1) The Word
(2) The Breath of God
(3) The Saints Present

Okay okay, I agree you are wrong, (your word with your emphasis )

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Soooo..... you started, or joined, a NEW group and took the name "catholics" .... not part of the idolatrous abomination for the last 1500+ years ?
The Catholic Church is some 2000 years old and goes back to the Apostles.

The FIRST century Bishop of Antioch, Ignatius wrote the following letter on his way to martyrdom in Rome at the beginning of the 2nd century. He was a student of the Apostle John and wrote this while John was presumably STILL alive:

Ignatius of Antioch
"Follow your bishop, every one of you, as obediently as Jesus Christ followed the Father. Obey your clergy too as you would the apostles; give your deacons the same reverence that you would to a command of God. Make sure that no step affecting the Church is ever taken by anyone without the bishop’s sanction. The sole Eucharist you should consider valid is one that is celebrated by the bishop himself, or by some person authorized by him. Where the bishop is to be seen, there let all his people be; just as, wherever Jesus Christ is present, there is the Catholic Church."
(Letter to the Smyrneans 8:2 [A.D. 110]).

Ummmm, who started did YOUR Protestant sect??

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Idolators are sooooo sensitive......
(rightly so, thanks be to God - means they still have a conscience not yet completely seared, (we hope) )
Jesus says rejoice when they get upset ... it means the truth is too close for comfort.
Like I keep saying - until you can prove this is a teaching of the Catholic Church - you're just another ignorant anti-Catholic.

Those are a dime-a-dozen around here . . .

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A litany of psychotic drivel from a person who is incapable of rational discussion of any one topic. It's also known as "shot gunning" or "carrpet bombing".

This is your expert opinion since joining this forum in January?

LOL.

Reactions: Joseph77

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Uhhhhh, no.
Nothing has been "proved" - it has been alleged.

Nothing?

Archdiocese of Cincinnati Fined in Sex Abuse Scandal
By Laurie Goodstein
nytimes.com
Nov. 21, 2003
An Ohio state judge found the Archdiocese of Cincinnati guilty yesterday of failing to report sexually abusive priests in the 1970's and 80's and imposed the maximum penalty possible, a fine of $10,000.

You want to read the article the link is posted.
You want to research all the cases to date, go ahead.
Your denial is on you.

As far as Catholics claiming what they Do, I will take their word concerning themselves over your silly notion you are the Authority to speak FOR all Catholics.

A person who worships a statue and claims to be Catholic is NOT a Catholic.

Well there ARE a lot of People calling themselves Catholic who DO, whether or not you Dictate their religion.

They are an idolator.

Yep.

YOUR problem is that since you're an ignorant anti-Catholic -= you lump ALL people who have statues and images into the same group.

You Beg to have it proved to you that YOU Lie:

Pay attention;
I have no problem, you lied saying I did.
I am not ignorant, you lied saying I was.
I do not lump all people together who have statues, you lied saying I do.

I suggest you do your homework as I have admonished you before . . .

Making up Lies is not admonishing!

Worry about yourself.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OP ^

Matt: 1
[18] ... Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together...

[19] ...Joseph her husband...

(Jewish Tradition concerning engagement - (called Promised, by Contract, between the "husband and female's father". Treated as "married" but not yet "Wedded" husband and wife.
Rarely if ever, the male and female saw each other, and Did Not live together or engage in sexual relations UNTIL, after becoming" in WED-lock"...
Breaking of a Promised (engagement), contract...was an mutual agreement between the females father and man (who promised to Wed the father's daughter, BY and THROUGH a Divorce Degree Breaking the Promise Contract).

[20] ...the angel of the Lord ...Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife:

[24] Then Joseph ...did as the angel of the Lord had bidden him,
and
"took unto him his wife:"

^ Point of Joseph and Mary becoming In "WED-lock".

[25] And "knew her not till" she had brought forth her firstborn son: and he called his name JESUS.

Scripture is clear:
* Mary was a Virgin..
* Mary was Promised to Joseph to be Married
* Mary was Supernaturally impregnated (Conceived), in her Virgin Womb.

* WHAT Mary was "Impreagnated WITH" was a "holy thing"...
Luke 1:[
35] ...that holy thing which shall be born of thee...

* HOW Mary "Received" that "holy thing" in her Virgin Womb?
Luke 1: [35] ...The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee:

* WHERE did that "holy thing" come from?
John 16:
[
27] ... I came out from God.

* WHAT is that "holy thing" called?
Son of God, JESUS, WORD of God, God With us.

* Where DID that "holy thing" come forth "out from God" "specifically"?
Isa 55:
[
11]... my (God) word be that goeth forth out of my mouth:

* WHAT did Gods Word "Look" like?
Phil: 2
[7] ...in the likeness of men:...
[8] ... fashion as a man...
Heb 1:
[3] ...the express image of his person...

* DID Mary and Joseph DEFY God? BY NOT coming together...
Gen 1:
[28] ... Be fruitful, and multiply...

* AFTER ('till), "the holy thing" of God had been revealed? (Born according to the Law of Nature)?

No.

Mark 6:
[3] Is not this the carpenter, ( Jesus, the Carpenter) the son of Mary, the brother of James, and Joses, and of Juda, and Simon? and are not his sisters here with us?

^ The Carpenter (Jesus)...His Brothers and Sisters.

^ The Carpenter's brothers and sisters With WHO?
Jesus' "legal" (according to man's civil law), Jesus' mother.

It is clear...Jesus' "legal" brothers and sisters were "with" Mary...NOT "With" Jesus.

Those "WITH" Jesus were "adult" men and women" having LEFT their homes, and following Jesus, learning from Jesus, "as primary and secondary" Disciples.

"IF", those "brothers and sisters" of the Carpenter, "WERE" (Children of Joseph from a Pryor marriage, as SOME, proclaim and teach).

WHY...are FOUR "adult" named sons, and several "adult" unnamed females sisters...WITH their "mother", having DEFIED God, to not Leave their mother and father, marry and multiply?

Glory to God,
Taken

Illuminator

Jan 11, 2020
Hamilton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
51V9UloOb1L.jpg

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B01F57R0LO/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?_encoding=UTF8&btkr=1

written by a non-Catholic Ph.D.

51N-UMbb%2BDL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

https://www.amazon.ca/New-Anti-Catholicism-Last-Acceptable-Prejudice/dp/0195176049

another non-Catholic professor

Illuminator

Jan 11, 2020
Hamilton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Anti-Catholicism on the Internet

We are all well aware that there are anti-Semitic sites on the Internet and sites that engage in other forms of racism. That has been well documented. Virtually ignored, however, is the abundance of anti-Catholicism that exists on the Internet. The existence of anti-Catholicism is simply not a story that generates much interest in the secular press. Yet, anti-Catholicism on the Internet is neither hidden nor difficult to find. Logon to any of the popular search engines for the Internet and type in “Roman Catholicism” or “Roman Catholic.” More than likely, you will find in one of your first 10 options for websites to explore an Internet site dedicated to anti-Catholicism. Using Alta Vista, for example, six of the first 20 websites that appear are specifically anti-Catholic; using “Go To,” seven of the first 20 cites listed were anti-Catholic. The pervasiveness of anti-Catholicism on the Internet reflects how deeply entrenched, obsessive and normative this prejudice is within contemporary culture. If the Internet is our most contemporary means of communication and information gathering, then anti-Catholicism is entering the new Millenium in a powerful fashion.

Last edited:

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OP ^

Matt: 1
[18] ... Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together...

[19] ...Joseph her husband...

(Jewish Tradition concerning engagement - (called Promised, by Contract, between the "husband and female's father". Treated as "married" but not yet "Wedded" husband and wife.
Rarely if ever, the male and female saw each other, and Did Not live together or engage in sexual relations UNTIL, after becoming" in WED-lock"...
Breaking of a Promised (engagement), contract...was an mutual agreement between the females father and man (who promised to Wed the father's daughter, BY and THROUGH a Divorce Degree Breaking the Promise Contract).

[20] ...the angel of the Lord ...Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife:

[24] Then Joseph ...did as the angel of the Lord had bidden him,
and
"took unto him his wife:"

^ Point of Joseph and Mary becoming In "WED-lock".

[25] And "knew her not till" she had brought forth her firstborn son: and he called his name JESUS.

Scripture is clear:
* Mary was a Virgin..
* Mary was Promised to Joseph to be Married
* Mary was Supernaturally impregnated (Conceived), in her Virgin Womb.

* WHAT Mary was "Impreagnated WITH" was a "holy thing"...
Luke 1:[
35] ...that holy thing which shall be born of thee...

* HOW Mary "Received" that "holy thing" in her Virgin Womb?
Luke 1: [35] ...The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee:

* WHERE did that "holy thing" come from?
John 16:
[
27] ... I came out from God.

* WHAT is that "holy thing" called?
Son of God, JESUS, WORD of God, God With us.

* Where DID that "holy thing" come forth "out from God" "specifically"?
Isa 55:
[
11]... my (God) word be that goeth forth out of my mouth:

* WHAT did Gods Word "Look" like?
Phil: 2
[7] ...in the likeness of men:...
[8] ... fashion as a man...
Heb 1:
[3] ...the express image of his person...

* DID Mary and Joseph DEFY God? BY NOT coming together...
Gen 1:
[28] ... Be fruitful, and multiply...

* AFTER ('till), "the holy thing" of God had been revealed? (Born according to the Law of Nature)?

No.

Mark 6:
[3] Is not this the carpenter, ( Jesus, the Carpenter) the son of Mary, the brother of James, and Joses, and of Juda, and Simon? and are not his sisters here with us?

^ The Carpenter (Jesus)...His Brothers and Sisters.

^ The Carpenter's brothers and sisters With WHO?
Jesus' "legal" (according to man's civil law), Jesus' mother.

It is clear...Jesus' "legal" brothers and sisters were "with" Mary...NOT "With" Jesus.

Those "WITH" Jesus were "adult" men and women" having LEFT their homes, and following Jesus, learning from Jesus, "as primary and secondary" Disciples.

"IF", those "brothers and sisters" of the Carpenter, "WERE" (Children of Joseph from a Pryor marriage, as SOME, proclaim and teach).

WHY...are FOUR "adult" named sons, and several "adult" unnamed females sisters...
WITH their "mother", having DEFIED God, to not Leave their mother and father, marry and multiply?

Glory to God,
Taken
Yes, another one of your long, psychotic rants - only to arrive at the fact that this has ALL been previously addressed.

First of all - your comment above in RED regarding the named and unnamed "adelphoi" of Jesus and Mary as "their mother" is a LIE. The Bible NEVER says that Mary is THEIR mother.
THIS is what I'm talking about when I accuse you of LYING to make your arguments . . .

And NOWHERE does the Bible indicate - or even HINT that Mary had other children.
As for the use of "until (heos) in Matt. 1:25, I present the following as I already have SEVERAL times now - so pay attention . . .

Did Mary have other children after Jesus? The Bible does NOT support this idea. Let’s see what the Scriptures say about the use of the word, “until” . . .

2 Samuel 6:23 tells us:
Therefore Michal the daughter of Saul had no child UNTIL the day of her death.
Are we to assume that Michal had children after she died?

Let’s also examine Acts 2:34-35 (also see Psalm 110:1, Matt 22:44):
For David did not go up into heaven, but he himself said: 'The Lord said to my Lord, "Sit at my right hand UNTIL I make your enemies your footstool."'
Are we to surmise that Jesus will cease to sit at the right hand of the Father after his enemies are made his footstool?

Moses was buried by God in the valley of Moab after his death. Deut. 34:6 explicitly states:
And he buried him in the valley of the land of Moab over against Phogor: and no man hath known of his sepulchre UNTIL this present day.
Sooooo – did they find his grave AFTER this??

The problem here is that anti-Catholics like YOU attempt to apply 21st century English to Hebrew and Greek from a culture thousands of years ago. YOU don't have a Scriptural or linguistic leg to stand on . . .

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, another one of your long, psychotic rants - only to arrive at the fact that this has ALL been previously addressed.

Beliefs Verified with Scripture is not Rants.
You should scroll on BY and not lose 3 minutes of your time reading what you do not comprehend...Its not all about you!

First of all - your comment above in RED regarding the named and unnamed "adelphoi" of Jesus and Mary as "their mother" is a LIE. The Bible NEVER says that Mary is THEIR mother.
THIS is what I'm talking about when I accuse you of LYING to make your arguments . . .

The children named are 4 boys and more than 1 unnamed girls...
Mark 6:
[3] Is not this the carpenter, the son of Mary, the brother of James, and Joses, and of Juda, and Simon? and are not his sisters here with us?

So Jesus' mother...is with Jesus' brothers..
But the brothers are not with "their" mother?

Sort of puts a damper on Catholic teaching, Mary is the mother of ALL.
LOL.

And NOWHERE
does the Bible indicate - or even HINT that Mary had other children.

So, Mary is Not the mother of All?
Ok thanks for verifying...
Mary is Only the Mother of Jesus...and Teaching Mary is the mother of all is a Lie.

As for the use of "until (heos) in Matt. 1:25, I present the following as I already have SEVERAL times now - so pay attention . . .

Did Mary have other children after Jesus? The Bible does NOT support this idea. Let’s see what the Scriptures say about the use of the word, “until” . . .

Oh sure, LOL...the Word "until" is a real puzzling word...LOL

2 Samuel 6:23
tells us:
Therefore Michal the daughter of Saul had no child UNTIL the day of her death.
Are we to assume that Michal had children after she died?

Maybe the Mind of a 5yr might wonder...but an adult with an ounce of wisdom would know, the same day the child was born, the mother died that same day, after the delivery!

Let’s also examine Acts 2:34-35 (also see Psalm 110:1, Matt 22:44):
For David did not go up into heaven, but he himself said: 'The Lord said to my Lord, "Sit at my right hand UNTIL I make your enemies your footstool."'
Are we to surmise that Jesus will cease to sit at the right hand of the Father after his enemies are made his footstool?

LOL...well uh...you might believe Jesus will Continue to Sit at Gods Right hand in Heaven...
However there is that Second coming "thingy", whereby Jesus Will RETURN to Earth! LOL

was buried by God in the valley of Moab after his death. Deut. 34:6 explicitly states:
And he buried him in the valley of the land of Moab over against Phogor: and no man hath known of his sepulchre UNTIL this present day.
Sooooo – did they find his grave AFTER this??

LOL. oh good grief! Moses was in Moab with his people. Moses went UP a mountain for God to show Moses a view of the Lands given Abraham and his descendants...Moses died...God buried him in a VALLEY in Moab...Moses People/Israelites "discovered" Moses "sepulcher" in the Valley...and DUH, that is the day "that Israelites" knew Moses died! The Israelites Mourned Moses Death for 30 days then continued on their travels.

The problem here is that anti-Catholics like YOU attempt to apply 21st century English to Hebrew and Greek from a culture thousands of years ago. YOU don't have a Scriptural or linguistic leg to stand on . . .

LOL...as, if, 'till, until, after, Likeness...are all SIMPLE words understood by the simplistic of minds that you have stumbled around numerous times on this forum.

Your Catholic schooling has done you no favors.
You should actually Read in context before regurtating you silly pat remarks.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Catholic Church is some 2000 years old and goes back to the Apostles.

The FIRST century Bishop of Antioch, Ignatius wrote the following letter on his way to martyrdom in Rome at the beginning of the 2nd century. He was a student of the Apostle John and wrote this while John was presumably STILL alive:

Ignatius of Antioch
"Follow your bishop, every one of you, as obediently as Jesus Christ followed the Father. Obey your clergy too as you would the apostles; give your deacons the same reverence that you would to a command of God. Make sure that no step affecting the Church is ever taken by anyone without the bishop’s sanction. The sole Eucharist you should consider valid is one that is celebrated by the bishop himself, or by some person authorized by him. Where the bishop is to be seen, there let all his people be; just as, wherever Jesus Christ is present, there is the Catholic Church."
(
Letter to the Smyrneans 8:2 [A.D. 110]).

Ummmm, who started did YOUR Protestant sect??

Probably a man who was duped by Ignatius, calling himself a Catholic, who could READ...had access to Scripture...and LEARNED what the Apostles Taught...for example;

Acts 5:
[29] Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.

And that other "thingy" about "selling and buying" Salvation!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't care what they "claim" - if they worship anybody or anything other than God - they are idolators.
They are certainly NOT Catholics . . .

Catholic Churches teach Jesus is in Heaven...yet every Catholic Church, and would dare to say, Catholic homes have a Graven "Image" they BOW To...two things Expressly taught not to do.

Acts 10:
[25] And as Peter was coming in, Cornelius met him, and fell down at his feet, and worshipped him.
[26] But Peter took him up, saying, "Stand up;" I myself also am a man.

Rev 19:
[10] And I fell "at his feet "to" worship him. And he said unto me, See thou "do it not:" I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

Ex 20
[4] Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:
Lev.26
[1] Ye shall make you no idols nor graven image, neither rear you up a standing image, neither shall ye set up any image of stone in your land, to bow down unto it: for I am the LORD your God.

Last edited:

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Catholic Churches teach Jesus is in Heaven...yet every Catholic Church, and would dare to say, Catholic homes have a Graven "Image" they BOW To...two things Expressly taught not to do.

Acts 10:
[25] And as Peter was coming in, Cornelius met him, and fell down at his feet, and worshipped him.
[26] But Peter took him up, saying, "Stand up;" I myself also am a man.

Rev 19:
[10] And I fell "at his feet "to" worship him. And he said unto me, See thou "do it not:" I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

Ex 20
[4] Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:
Lev.26
[1] Ye shall make you no idols nor graven image, neither rear you up a standing image, neither shall ye set up any image of stone in your land, to bow down unto it: for I am the LORD your God.

I love Catholics and Protestants alike. And I can bash Catholic history as well as the next guy.
The question is why, would anyone take what you say about Christianity as accurate, you only know the first 65 years of Christianity? Christianity did not stop after the close of the Bible. God continued to interact with the Catholics. Why do you think that God has not chosen one of the 30,000 Protestant denominations to endorse? How could He, the blind leading the blind makes them go in all directions. Or maybe one of the millions and millions of free-lancers? It is a perfect example of dazed and confused. If you put it in a picture it would be a bunch of people rambling around in all directions. In the last 500 years or so, many junior Christians stand up and say they know the way. But God does not endorse any of them.

The Catholics have documented thousands of miracles and communications with the Deity, what do you got? One of 30,000 opinions? Some say 50,000...what do you know? You know the start of Christianity, not the story of Christianity over the last 2000 years. It is always the youngsters that think they know it all. So which one of the 30,000 do you think is right? Or have you made up your own religion? Which one do you think God has endorsed? Which ones do you think are wrong? Do you even care what God has done over the last 2000 years? Or do you think He retired after the close of the Bible? 30,000 denominations...do you think He is the God of confusion? It is almost like the Bible is a curse for them, they read it, it confounds them and time after time they started a new religion. So which new religion do you believe in?

Mary seems to be the favorite target of the Protestants. The mother of Christ. What do you think Christ is thinking about that? The Catholics do not worship her as a God...but they do worship her and I worship her. Love her very much. What do you think Christ thinks of the things you (the Protestants) say of her? What do you think Christ thinks of the things I say of her? It was God that told the Catholic to hold her in reverence. What has God told the Protestants? You should be concerned about that. What has God told the Protestants?

The Bible is a wonderful selection of texts, but it is not a God, but that is all the Protestants have. By limiting their understandings of Christianity to the Bible they have produced a static religion, frozen in time. The Bible defines the beginning of Christianity, not the 2000 year walk with God. As far as the Bible, it does not say that Christianity will not receive any new information for 2000 years. It does not say that Christianity will go dormant for 1500 years and then people will pick up the Bible and fracture Christ's church into tens of thousands of beliefs. If it did address this future, it would have probably called them the anti-Christs. So again which one of the tens of thousands of opinions do you believe?

Reactions: Illuminator

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I love Catholics and Protestants alike.
I can bash Catholic history as well as the next guy.

Appears as if you meant to say, you can bash Protestants beliefs, and Protestants personally as well as any Catholic.

...you only know the first 65 years of Christianity
...God has not chosen one of the 30,000 Protestant denominations to endorse
...God does not endorse any of them
...You know..not the story of Christianity over the last 2000 years
...It is almost like the Bible is a curse for them
Mary... The Catholics do not worship her as a God...but they do worship her and I worship her.
... God that told the Catholic to hold her in reverence.
...The Bible ...is all the Protestants have.
...they have produced a static religion,

So again which one of the tens of thousands of opinions do you believe?

Religion?
James 1:
[27] Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.

Opinion?
[21] Let me not ... accept any man's person, neither let me give flattering titles unto man.

Your church has a title; "Catholic"
Your church members have titles; "Catholics"
Your church established its own "doctrine"
Your members accept your chosen man; "Pope"

"I" DO NOT accept, what "you" have chosen to accept.

I do not "have" a church.
My Lord Jesus "has" a Church.
I "joined" and am a "member" of Christ Jesus' Church.
I have neither title, nor gave He whom I follow, His Title.

Matt 16:
[17] Jesus ...said...
[18] ...I will build my church;

Doctrine?
I didn't make up a Doctrine.
I do not adhere to MADE-UP doctrines of men

I Trust the Truth (Jesus)... that He is the Supreme Teacher of Gods Doctrine.
That: obedience to Gods Doctrine is through the individual's heart. (NOT, by or through Titles).

John 7:
16] Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.

Rom 6:
[17] But God be thanked, that ye were the servants of sin, but ye have obeyed from the heart "that form of doctrine" which was delivered you.

Worship?
I worship "ONLY" the Lord God Almighty.

Phil 3:
[3] ...we ...worship God in the spirit...
Rev 22:
[9]... worship God.

Mary?
Human, born in sin, Faithful, was called to serve the Lord God, faithfully served, Blessed among women, became Saved and Born Again. Her Saved soul and Quickened spirit in Heaven With other Saved souls and Quickened spirits.
Her Body returning to dust, along with other body's (of Saved souls and Quickened spirits) awaiting, to be redeemed, and risen UP in a glorious body.

Love?
God "IS" Love.
Men can ONLY "express" Love.

My Carnal Mind has the Power to conjour up Truth and Lies...and Expel those those Truths or Lies out of my mouth.

However it is The Lords Power, in my Heart, That is the Power to which a man CAN express True Love of a Friend or Enemy.

You and I are Not friends. Which leaves us as enemies.
I do not by "my Power", Love you, But by the Power of God, (I Chose to Submit and Commit to)... Love you...expressly BY and THROUGH HIS Power.

You saying you love Protestants as your opening statement, before you begin detailing how God rejects Protestants...
I find as simply regurtating of what Carnal minded men have taught you, and has zero effect on me.

Glory to God,
Taken

Status
Not open for further replies.