Virtual Trip to The Zoo

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well the verse said he was cursed to his belly. I always took that as snakes with legs. Interesting fact. :D plus some of the kid's movies show it that way of the snake have legs at first. LOL.

Really? I thought that just meant that he was cursed to Adam's belly as to crawl on it after he died for as long as he lived or something.

Reactions: Mayflower

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Really? I thought that just meant that he was cursed to Adam's belly as to crawl on it after he died for as long as he lived or something.

Some interesting commentaries on Genesis 3:14, but yeh, most say this means snakes had legs. Scientists admit it also. It personally gives me the heebie jeebies. :D

Reactions: April_Rose

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lol I think you should be fine Michael. They're all inside enclosures. :D
Sometimes they get out though, we had a bear roaming our neighborhood growing up from a nearby zoo. Scary, almost got my sister.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sometimes they get out though, we had a bear roaming our neighborhood growing up from a nearby zoo. Scary, almost got my sister.

Really? Wow, that is scary. Thank God she was alright and I can't emphasis that enough.

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Really? Wow, that is scary. Thank God she was alright and I can't emphasis that enough.

My sister was like 4 -5 years old and was playing at one side of a road bridge and the bear was on the other. Yeah scary. I think they shot it if I remember correctly. I was around 2 years old.

Reactions: April_Rose

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My sister was like 4 -5 years old and was playing at one side of a road bridge and the bear was on the other. Yeah scary. I think they shot it if I remember correctly. I was around 2 years old.

I'm not one known for wanting to shoot animals but in this case I sure hope they shot it.

Reactions: dev553344