April's Virtual Pizza Party

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry about the wait, I was having some stiff neck problems because I doze off with my neck resting down on my chest and I needed to do exercises for it but I'm fine now and I just had a snack and I'm ready to party!!! :D Cause of a late start this party will now be running until eleven thirty instead of eleven. :) I have virtual pepperoni and sausage pizza and virtual cheese pizza with a variety of selection of beverages. Just ask me kay? :p @FluffyYellowDuck, @Tone, @Devin Wintch, @Kaz, @Michael1985, @Grailhunter. :D

ashkan-ghaffari-03.jpg

news-pizza-hut.jpg

71ca8STSacL._AC_SS350_.jpg

2b847b8e-bd0b-49dd-9b78-366885faa640_2.b43c3906681118483a6cccafd217f022.jpeg

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praise be to God and the Lord ~ Even through the troubles they helped you set up and prepare these tables here for us here at these forums. Most certainly would like some pizza, thank you and hope everyone here enjoys there meal, and enjoys this reminder that the Father and the Son love and care about us dearly!

Keep praying, keep trusting, :)

Reactions: April_Rose

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey Matthew welcome to my party. :) I'm going to hit us up soon with a bit of nineties music,.. but we also have a choice of potato chips and Doritos. :D

81vJyb43URL._SL1500_.jpg

028400097659 (1).jpg

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hehe this first song is featured in my original story Rock God. :D (Btw, just in case you missed it before, it's nineties themed because it's a call back to when I used to have pizza parties in school and I'm a nineties baby myself. ;) )

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lol sorry anyways how about some Christina and Britney Spears? :D Anybody want some virtual drinks? :)

Reactions: dev553344

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hehe :D I'm afraid I have work to do tonight! I am cleaning up and I'm apparently being Esthered.

There is lavender and sandalwood smell everywhere

Stick a sausage, mushroom, and olive in the fridge for me in one of those lunch box cages with bulletproof glass

Keep it safe
That's mine

Michael1985

Sep 30, 2020
British Columbia
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Sorry about the wait, I was having some stiff neck problems because I doze off with my neck resting down on my chest and I needed to do exercises for it but I'm fine now and I just had a snack and I'm ready to party!!! :D Cause of a late start this party will now be running until eleven thirty instead of eleven. :) I have virtual pepperoni and sausage pizza and virtual cheese pizza with a variety of selection of beverages. Just ask me kay? :p @FluffyYellowDuck, @Tone, @Devin Wintch, @Kaz, @Michael1985, @Grailhunter. :D

View attachment 14492

I'll take a a slice of each kind and some virtual Pepsi, pretty please?

View attachment 14493

View attachment 14494

View attachment 14495

I'll take a a slice of each kind and some virtual Pepsi, pretty please?

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you want that you'll have to go to the virtual coffee shop and go to the virtual machine yourself. :p

Got it specially made:
fpg1pqp68u231.jpg

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oops sorry it appears I had a repeated song before with Livin La Vida Loca. :oops: (I forgot the Space Jam song so I edited it. :D)

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Btw Ducky, sorry you can't stay for the party. It's kind of dead right now anyways. :( I have to at least post some BSB and NSYNC though and then if nobody else comments or shows up I'll work on my second story instead. :) So either way I can't lose lol ;)

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Btw Ducky, sorry you can't stay for the party. It's kind of dead right now anyways. :( I have to at least post some BSB and NSYNC though and then if nobody else comments or shows up I'll work on my second story instead. :) So either way I can't lose lol ;)

April Rose our Ambassador of Joy! God bless her talents! Very much appreciated!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
*eats his pizza and drinks cola*

I thought you had a Pepsi not a cola. XD

April Rose our Ambassador of Joy! God bless her talents! Very much appreciated!

Lol thanks but I don't sing or dance I only write. I'm letting everybody else do all the work and choosing the playlist. XD Now why don't you say we slow it down a little bit? ;) This first song was a part of my sequel where a character of mine realizes that everybody else has a lover except him. :(

And of course the iconic song from Titanic. :D

And this isn't a slow song,.. but if ya'all keep your mouth shut I might be able to get away with posting this. XD (If I must delete I will comply though.)

Reactions: Michael1985