Warning about vaccines from doctors and scientists

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It could be mentioned use of steroids in athletes can increase probability of complications from health issues like myocarditis by more than 500%.

Drugs and substance abuse can also carry similar negative effects, greatly increasing chances of complications.
We should all google "sudden death after covid vaccine"

Space_Karen

Oct 1, 2022
west coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We should all google "sudden death after covid vaccine"

Sudden death adult syndrome usually affects blood clots and the heart.

Does anyone remember WWE wrestlers who used steroids unfortunately passing away at young ages from heart and cardiovascular complications?

When you have two things that are known to have negative effects on the heart, and you mix them together

Probability of complications rise by more than 500%.

The same also applies to drug and substance abuse issues which can damage the heart.

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sudden death adult syndrome usually affects blood clots and the heart.

Does anyone remember WWE wrestlers who used steroids unfortunately passing away at young ages from heart and cardiovascular complications?

When you have two things that are known to have negative effects on the heart, and you mix them together

Probability of complications rise by more than 500%.

The same also applies to drug and substance abuse issues which can damage the heart.
And that clogging looking stuff the medical experts are pulling out of the dead bodies that they say they have never seen before. What's that? A new Beer on the market for the young people?

Space_Karen

Oct 1, 2022
west coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And that clogging looking stuff the medical experts are pulling out of the dead bodies that they say they have never seen before. What's that? A new Beer on the market for the young people?

I would guess its inflammation crossed with some type of coagulation.

Arthritis used to be a condition that was reserved to older demographics. Today even young people get it.

The same could be said of unfortunate victims of sudden adult death. The condition of their heart and arteries are what would normally be expected from a person who was much older.

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is all I found.
This was the first that came up for me. Just the first one...

It says in part...
"Young healthy people do not just die unexpectedly, there is always a cause! It just needs to be found."

Reactions: Jack

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I cleaned up a few misspelled words and a few grammar problems and shortened it a bit and reposted the OP here. Why? Because it's a good report put up by @Curtis

These links show warnings from Doctors and Scientists that the spike proteins damage arteries and cause blood clotting all by themselves. Therefore, it was a really bad idea to turn the body into a continuous spike making machine with a vaccine. An actual vaccine uses a killed virus being injected which results in immunity to the live virus and this Covid vaccine does not do that. Dr. Robert Malone co-invented the mRNA technology, which has been used to create the Pfizer and Moderna COVID vaccines. He has been speaking out about the dangers of the COVID shot, such as the damages the Coronavirus spike protein causes in the body. Dr. Robert Malone calls for a stop of COVID vaccines. He explains that the COVID vaccine can cause an enhanced immune response, which creates a worse reaction when exposed to the natural coronavirus. He says that it can create autoimmunities in the body and the spike protein is the most dangerous part of the virus which is similar to spike proteins in our bodies, and that can open up (not just pass through) the blood brain barrier. This has very dangerous implications for the human body and why there have been so many adverse reactions to the COVID vaccine.

Inventor of mRNA Vaccine Warns Against the COVID Shot

COVID spike proteins damage the cardiovascular system:

COVID-19 Is a Vascular Disease: Coronavirus’ Spike Protein Attacks Vascular System on a Cellular Level

Salk Institute: Spike proteins damage arteries:

The novel coronavirus’ spike protein plays additional key role in illness - Salk Institute for Biological Studies

Dr. Charles Hoffe, mRNA vaccines will kill most people through heart failure and 62 percent already have microscopic blood clots because of what damage spike proteins do in the body:

Dr. Charles Hoffe: mRNA Vaccines ‘Will Kill Most People’ Through Heart Failure & 62% Already Have Microscopic Blood Clots

The vaccines don’t stop the virus, argues the prominent virologist, they do the opposite. They “feed the virus” and facilitate its development into stronger and more transmittable variants. These new virus variants, like Delta and Omicron, will be more resistant to vaccination and may cause more health implications than their “original” versions. The history books will show that it's the vaccination that is creating the variants. There are antibodies created by the vaccine forcing the virus to “find another solution” or die. This is where the variants are created. The variants are a production and result from the vaccination.” View article →

Nobel Prize Winner Warns Vaccines Facilitate Development of Deadlier COVID Variants, Urges Public to Reject Jabs

Former Pfizer VP Dr. Michael Yeadon: 'Severe' Adverse Reactions And Mass Death From mRNA COVID Vaccines 'Virtually Guaranteed' - Christians for Truth

The director of the Pathological Institute of the University of Heidelberg, Peter Schirmacher, warned that 40 percent of COVID corpse's he autopsied have been vaccinated.

German Chief Pathologist Sounds Alarm on Fatal Covid Vaccine Injuries

Geert Vanden Bossche, DMV, PhD, independent virologist and vaccine expert formerly employed at GAVI and The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. I am all but an anti vaxxer. As a scientist I do not usually appeal to any platform of this kind to make a stand on vaccine-related topics. As a dedicated virologist and vaccine expert I only make an exception when health authorities allow vaccines to be administered in ways that threaten public health, most certainly when scientific evidence is being ignored. The present extremely critical situation forces me to spread this emergency call. The unprecedented extent of human intervention in the Covid-19 pandemic is now at risk of resulting in a global catastrophe without equal and this call cannot sound loudly and strongly enough.

https://uploads-ssl.webflow.com/616.../6180d0742de00f1d9cd1f0a6_who-open-letter.pdf

Many nurses worldwide warn in five or more videos about vaccine injuries they are seeing daily:

SHOCKING: Compilation of Nurse Whistleblowers from Around the World Warning About COVID Vaccines

Dr. Peter Hotez, a scientist involved in making a Coronavirus vaccine ten years ago warns of the danger of using “a full spike protein” in vaccines and said using a “receptor binding domain” was the way to go, but was obviously ignored, and states that you can’t rush vaccine development because the required animal trials (which were SKIPPED COMPLETELY to rush these vaccines) necessarily take time.

Reactions: Nancy

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That certainly does not persuade me.

I wonder if others will find it compelling.

I am an expert on New Testament biblical concepts. My teachers told me when I was first starting out that we are not interested in persuading anybody. Just put the truth in front of people and let them make up their own mind. I have kept with that mindset in everything I write be it biblical or health and nutrition. And yes I write about both.

Rockerduck

Nov 7, 2022
Marietta, Georgia.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
At my former church, during Covid, people abandoned the church and slowly came back; with masks. My pastor was requiring masks. I preached masks don't work and have never kept a virus from spreading. Oh the backlash. I kept saying show me the proof. None still exists. People stayed home and lost there immune system, which you acquire by being around people (herd immunity). So, here come the shots. 6 months later people got Covid after taking the shot. I quit the church.( I was a Lay leader)

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
At my former church, during Covid, people abandoned the church and slowly came back; with masks. My pastor was requiring masks. I preached masks don't work and have never kept a virus from spreading. Oh the backlash. I kept saying show me the proof. None still exists. People stayed home and lost there immune system, which you acquire by being around people (herd immunity). So, here come the shots. 6 months later people got Covid after taking the shot. I quit the church.( I was a Lay leader)

There's a lot of people like you and me. But we are not running the government or the government State News that was and still is scaring the H out of people. Good Lord, I still see people driving alone in their cars with all the windows rolled up wearing a mask.

Space_Karen

Oct 1, 2022
west coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
At my former church, during Covid, people abandoned the church and slowly came back; with masks. My pastor was requiring masks. I preached masks don't work and have never kept a virus from spreading. Oh the backlash. I kept saying show me the proof. None still exists.

Doctors and nurses spend their days and nights in constant contact with COVID infected patients.

How do they avoid infection?

People don't need a phd or 200 IQ to find answers about COVID or masks.

They only need to think a little.

-Insert positive encouragement here-!