Warning about vaccines from doctors and scientists

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Bottom line: Big Pharma gets filthy rich whether they save lives or kill people. Flip a coin. Personally, I trust myself to get healthy than I trust Big Pharma that runs the FDA!

When you have asthma or an autoimmune disease, you cannot just get healthy. You can do your best to minimize the symptoms, but you cannot just get healthy.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When you have asthma or an autoimmune disease, you cannot just get healthy. You can do your best to minimize the symptoms, but you cannot just get healthy.
Says who? Big Pharma maybe?

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Says who? Big Pharma maybe?

As an asthmatic, I am saying it. As someone who suffers from an autoimmune disease, my fiance is saying it.

Instead of trying to win an argument, listen to those who deal with the illnesses. Understand where they are coming from.

I cannot just get healthy. My trigger is the air that I breathe. My fiance has Sjogren's Syndrome. Her trigger is just daily activity. She doesn't just have dry eyes or a dry mouth. It is attacking her joints too.

We cannot just get healthy.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As an asthmatic, I am saying it. As someone who suffers from an autoimmune disease, my fiance is saying it.

Instead of trying to win an argument, listen to those who deal with the illnesses. Understand where they are coming from.

I cannot just get healthy. My trigger is the air that I breathe. My fiance has Sjogren's Syndrome. Her trigger is just daily activity. She doesn't just have dry eyes or a dry mouth. It is attacking her joints too.

We cannot just get healthy.
Have you even tried to get healthy? You sound like a Big Pharma ad. "Without us you're gonna die. You're too stupid to help yourselves."

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Have you even tried to get healthy? You sound like a Big Pharma ad. "Without us you're gonna die. You're too stupid to help yourselves."

I have lived with asthma all my life. Of course, I have tried, but I still have to breathe the same air. My trigger is the literal air that I breathe. It contains things like pollen and dust.

I will say it again. I cannot just get healthy.

Have you ever tried not to win an argument and put yourself in someone else's shoes to understand where they are coming from and why they might actually be right?

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have lived with asthma all my life. Of course, I have tried, but I still have to breathe the same air. My trigger is the literal air that I breathe. It contains things like pollen and dust.

I will say it again. I cannot just get healthy.

Have you ever tried not to win an argument and put yourself in someone else's shoes to understand where they are coming from and why they might actually be right?
I strive for truth. Big Pharma is about as honest as America's traitors called politicians. If we were all well and healthy Big Pharma would be out of business! It's about love of $$$. Remember what Jesus said?

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I strive for truth. Big Pharma is about as honest as America's traitors called politicians. If we were all well and healthy Big Pharma would be out of business! It's about love of $$$. Remember what Jesus said?

I get that. I do. It is good that you strive for truth, but in the striving for truth, if someone is telling you that they cannot get healthy and actually give you the reason or reasons why maybe their truth is the actual truth too.

Yes, some can just get healthy, a pre-diabetic for example can change the way they eat and exercise and no longer be pre-diabetic. Someone with hypertension can actually lower their hypertension if they are overweight and exercise more and lose weight.

I am telling you that the air that I breathe is my trigger, there isn't much I can do to change it, especially away from my home. If I am telling you that my fiance's trigger is daily activity, which she needs to do, there isn't much she can do to change it.

Maybe my truth is truth as well?

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I get that. I do. It is good that you strive for truth, but in the striving for truth, if someone is telling you that they cannot get healthy and actually give you the reason or reasons why maybe their truth is the actual truth too.

Yes, some can just get healthy, a pre-diabetic for example can change the way they eat and exercise and no longer be pre-diabetic. Someone with hypertension can actually lower their hypertension if they are overweight and exercise more and lose weight.

I am telling you that the air that I breathe is my trigger, there isn't much I can do to change it, especially away from my home. If I am telling you that my fiance's trigger is daily activity, which she needs to do, there isn't much she can do to change it.

Maybe my truth is truth as well?
The medical profession is excellent in emergencies. Otherwise it's nearly all about $$$. Doctors are Big Pharma puppets peddling TRILLIONS of $$$ of DEADLY meds and procedures.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The medical profession is excellent in emergencies. Otherwise it's nearly all about $$$. Doctors are Big Pharma puppets peddling TRILLIONS of $$$ of DEADLY meds and procedures.

You still aren't getting it. Not sure how much more I can explain it.

I cannot just get better. Either you accept that or don't. It has nothing to do with big pharma.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You still aren't getting it. Not sure how much more I can explain it.

I cannot just get better. Either you accept that or don't. It has nothing to do with big pharma.
You're not taking meds?

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're not taking meds?

Of course, I am. I use a rescue inhaler when I have an asthma attack. If I didn't I would die. This isn't about big pharma with this. I use the inhaler or die. I cannot avoid the air that I breathe. The air that I breathe triggers my asthma that I have. I have to use the rescue inhaler.

Do you not get that? Are you saying not to use the inhaler and die?

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course, I am. I use a rescue inhaler when I have an asthma attack. If I didn't I would die. This isn't about big pharma with this. I use the inhaler or die. I cannot avoid the air that I breathe. The air that I breathe triggers my asthma that I have. I have to use the rescue inhaler.

Do you not get that? Are you saying not to use the inhaler and die?
Do what you have to do to be well. Just don't trust China / Big Pharma / FDA! They have killed MANY!

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Says who? The Satanic Left wing media maybe?

Common sense! I have asthma and Covid attacks the lungs, what does asthma attack?

The vaccine kept me out of the hospital. Don't care if you believe that or not.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Common sense! I have asthma and Covid attacks the lungs, what does asthma attack?

The vaccine kept me out of the hospital. Don't care if you believe that or not.
And that is your opinion and Big Pharma's. Got any proof other than Big Pharma lies? I really don't see how believing Big Pharma and the FDA is "common sense". They are a pack of $$$ loving LIARS!

Last edited:

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And that is your opinion and Big Pharma's.

Not my opinion, but my truth. I had Covid, and it could have gotten worse, but being vaccinated kept me from that. That is the reality of what happened. I know this without a doubt.

Believe it or not. In your quest to down pharmaceutical companies, you do yourself a disservice by telling everyone that they are wrong about their truth. It makes people not want to care what you have to say.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't believe you. They even inserted black labels in the box for a long while! No one gets the shot having been told 42% or pregnant women have their babies die! Most people consented if at all by faith in the system. Not informed consent.
Now you are just being hysterical. No drug prints and tells everyone who got killed. You are being silly, If they consented without reading- the fault lies with them and not the drug companies! Don't excuse personal irresponsibility.
If a study hides the results how is it you claim they reported them?? The FDA and other agencies have lost credibility in case that is news to you. When they approve shots for young children, for example, many people see the fangs behind the sheep's clothing.
The full results are not required to be posted to the population. They were given to the governing authorities as they are done with all medications. Well Fauci and the talking heads have lost credibility I agree, but the doctors and d experts who work day and night to save lives in those establishments haven't. You condemn the innocent with the guilty.
The experimental shots are not aspirin. This study covered up a huge percentage of death. It also tinkers with the immune system and the way humans respond. You can't hide behind the skirt of aspirin. With the criminal cases that went on with opiates and etc etc the companies also cannot be waved in as healty honest and trustworthy riding on the back of old drugs that may do some good.
Once again you love using the % because it is such a small study and has a bigger number. You are manipulating data to suit your anger. If that number was extrapolated out- we should see hundreds of thousands of miscarriages in pregnant women who go the shot. But we do not see it. Did you even bother to check you animosity for a minute and think that through? The % of miscarriages in woman who got a shot is well within the range of normal % of women who miscarry globally for all reasons. You are making a tempest in a teapot. And for teh record, in 2020 the experts who decide whether a drug is experimental or not removed the experimental status of the covid shots. If you have better research than the doctors and researchers in the major authorities I am all ears.

Unless they demonstrate otherwise of course I consider that they may not be honest. The days of blind trust have long gone. When study results are hidden, how would anyone NOT see what is going on?
Well then we shall end this with me saying that until y9ou demonstrate to me differently I consider you a liar as you consider the millions of nurses and doctors. I hope you never go to a hospital and be a hypocrite. Have the last word. I am done with your partial truths and hysterics. Facts and hard data mean nothing to you rtype who live by hatred.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The doctors who were banned from Twitter during COVID are the only ones I trust.
Well let us hope one is near you when you get sick. Otherwise you will have to be a hypocrite or die! Thus endeth my conversation. Have the last word if you wish.

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Now you are just being hysterical. No drug prints and tells everyone who got killed. You are being silly, If they consented without reading- the fault lies with them and not the drug companies! Don't excuse personal irresponsibility.

Canard. The blank label was in the box that had the shots. Usually ingredients are listed, until recently the insert was blank.

The full results are not required to be posted to the population.
When high dath numbers occur is a test study of course they should be released.

They were given to the governing authorities as they are done with all medications. Well Fauci and the talking heads have lost credibility I agree, but the doctors and d experts who work day and night to save lives in those establishments haven't. You condemn the innocent with the guilty.

Many of those warn against the shots.

Once again you love using the % because it is such a small study and has a bigger number.
It is important that the ones in the test died. If the same stuff is used on more people you get bigger numbers. Who really knows any numbers with all the cajoling and secrecy that went on anyhow? Example all the little chhildren dying of a flu suddenly?? Young healthy people dropping dead all over?? I never heard of such things before the plandemic.

You are manipulating data to suit your anger.

No, that was the data from the covered up results that was discovered. Anyone not angry is complicit as far as I am concerned.

If that number was extrapolated out- we should see hundreds of thousands of miscarriages in pregnant women who go the shot. But we do not see it. Did you even bother to check you animosity for a minute and think that through? The % of miscarriages in woman who got a shot is well within the range of normal % of women who miscarry globally for all reasons. You are making a tempest in a teapot. And for teh record, in 2020 the experts who decide whether a drug is experimental or not removed the experimental status of the covid shots. If you have better research than the doctors and researchers in the major authorities I am all ears.
That reminds me of this story

2 women who got the shots had their babies die. No link...ha. Young people dropping dead all over..no link. Young kids dying of flu..no link. Heart issues and clots...no link etc etc. It is not time for proof that the vaccines cause bad things. It is time for proof they do not over the long term! Many doctors point out the dangers. That is not an issue any more. The cover ups are obvious in the media. Not an issue any more. The stats are skewed. Reporting was not trustworthy on the numbers. That is another thread and topic.

"
"Pfizer took those deaths of babies – those spontaneous abortions and miscarriages – and recategorized them as recovered-resolved adverse effects," she said.

"In other words, if you lost your baby, it was categorized by Pfizer as a resolved adverse event, like a headache that got better."

Their stats cannot be trusted at all. It is a lie that the deaths were some 'resolved adverse effect'! When you die, that is not something that is resolved.

"Thus the FDA was aware of the horrifying rate of fetal death by the start of April 2021 and were silent."

The FDA have lost all credibility.

Well then we shall end this with me saying that until y9ou demonstrate to me differently I consider you a liar as you consider the millions of nurses and doctors
If you had credibility that might matter. As it is, you have none. People that justify the wicked lose credibility with me. Many medical people do try to be honest. Others go along with the program. So to get trust from some of us, they need to show they value the life and wishes and health of people that can't be taken for granted any more.

. I hope you never go to a hospital and be a hypocrite.
Hospitals are there to use. Those who are selective as to what treatments they want are wise, the ones pushing death and abortion and dangerous drugs and misinformation are hypocrites.

It is not hatred to be honest and expect the same from our servants in the health field. Sorry if you thought they were masters.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte