Warning about vaccines from doctors and scientists

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This link suggests it was 'really' because they wanted people to go online and look at the latest claims they made. Ha. So did the ingredients change every day? Pretty lame.
Nope the ingredients have remained the same! People do not get to see the boxes of flu shots, shingles shots, pneumonia shots, tetanus shots, MMR shots, T-Dap shots and all the rest, why should the covid shot be different??????

But what toxic substance is in the covid vaccine? Second request.
Whose law? There is no law against killing little people either, so? If a test study resulted in the death of a lot of babies, and was covered up, and that is fine with the law, it doesn't matter at all. The guilt is still there.
Flu shots kill hundreds of people annually. Why aren't you kicking up a fuss about them? That is a whole lot more people than 20 babies. Oh, I think I know, it is too small a % number for you to bother with. And stop your lying! It was not covered up! It was all in the info the manufacturers handed over to the government. No drug ever releases all the data to the general public until the patent has expired.
I wasn't talking about the law in this thread, you were. I was pointing out that covering up info regarding little people being killed and proceeding to use the same vaccine on the masses is guity of causing death as far as I am concerned.
So then I guess you think every drug they take to market, they are guilty of murder. Every pharmaceutical ever produced has produced known deaths! YOu live in a fantasy world. Or just entrapped by your own hatred that you cannot see straight.
That part is opinion. My opinion is that we must conclude we were lied to and that the evidence is coming in that many people have ill effects and death from the shots.

Funny,I knew all that before I got my first shot. Why wasn't I lied to? Teh info was there and the deaths reported as required like the deaths all drugs have in clinical trials. You can conclude what you wish, but as an ambassador for the Lord Jesus- you should be a whole lot more responsible than you are now
Great, in the short term you survived! Let's hope that continues. Obviously a lot of people did not.

.I hope so as well. but Every one should consult with their medical professionals whom you say are liars, and determine if the risks of any medication being considered are outweighed by the benefits it can bring. People die all the time from medications. Just ask chemo patients and those who administer than known toxic brew.
So? Who cares if twiddely dum or twiddely dee reports something, and they have Humpty Dumpty read it?

To be blunt, now you sound like a blithering idiot! I hope you are not one. This is where anyone can get needed info for themselves as to how potentially beneficial or dangerous a medication is for them. If you do not wish to read the reports- that is your issue, I can't help you there.
So whacking 22 babies and covering it up is fine with you? Many serial killers (if the tv shows are right) don't have that many victims.
Stop lying! They did not murder intentionally 22 babies and they did not cover it up! 22 babies died in a voluntary clinical trial, the risks were explained, the mothers did not go into it blind, and all the results were reported as they were supposed to be. You are just bitter because you were not in the loop. Get over yourself.
No. What is attributed to the shot has no meaning if it comes from liars. The little people who died in the study, for example, were listed as something else, remember? 'Resolved non related problems' or whatever term they used!
And as you have lied here I guess I wll use your rule and what you say has no meaning then.
How many would it take to make you be open minded?
First answer the question. How many is many? Don't try to dodge answering my question by throwing another question out.
All of the honest ones?
Now prove they are all honest. Or do you call them honest just because they agree with you?
My material? Showing a link that they covered up results is not my material. What's to study?
Stop lying! They di dnot cover it up. If they did how would people who got hold of the reports given to all the govt. agencies find out about the deaths? YOU sound like you have yet to complets grammar school, you are not making sense.

This link suggests it was 'really' because they wanted people to go online and look at the latest claims they made. Ha. So did the ingredients change every day? Pretty lame.

Whose law? There is no law against killing little people either, so? If a test study resulted in the death of a lot of babies, and was covered up, and that is fine with the law, it doesn't matter at all. The guilt is still there.

I wasn't talking about the law in this thread, you were. I was pointing out that covering up info regarding little people being killed and proceeding to use the same vaccine on the masses is guity of causing death as far as I am concerned.

That part is opinion. My opinion is that we must conclude we were lied to and that the evidence is coming in that many people have ill effects and death from the shots.

Great, in the short term you survived! Let's hope that continues. Obviously a lot of people did not.

If a death dealing substance was tested and covered up that is evidence. There is a difference between avoiding evidence and waiting for it.

So what study shows 20 month old babies need the shots? What study shows all the sudden deaths are totally unrelated to the vaccine agenda? What study shows there is no connection with myocorditis an d other heart issues that skyrocketed lately? What study shows that it is healthy to lock up old people and keep them from visiting family, and that losing your business is good for the economy? Who would even listen to what liars report?? Once they covered up results they should not be listened to at all.

So? Who cares if twiddely dum or twiddely dee reports something, and they have Humpty Dumpty read it?

So whacking 22 babies and covering it up is fine with you? Many serial killers (if the tv shows are right) don't have that many victims.

No. What is attributed to the shot has no meaning if it comes from liars. The little people who died in the study, for example, were listed as something else, remember? 'Resolved non related problems' or whatever term they used!

How many would it take to make you be open minded?

All of the honest ones?

My material? Showing a link that they covered up results is not my material. What's to study?

Even last year there were strange goings on

"
  • At Lions Gate Hospital in North Vancouver, British Columbia, 13 babies were allegedly stillborn in a period of 24 hours; all of their mothers had received a COVID-19 injection
  • At a rally outside the hospital, doctors launched an official complaint with the Royal Canadian Mounted Police against executives at the College of Physicians & Surgeons of BC, alleging conflicts of interest influencing their policies, decisions and statements made to the people of British Columbia
  • Scotland has also experienced an unusual rise in infant death rates; during September 2021, at least 21 babies under 4 weeks died — a rate of 4.9 per 1,000 births, up from an average of 2 per 1,000 births
  • As of November 12, 2021, there were 2,620 cases of fetal death or stillbirth among women who received a COVID-19 injection reported to the U.S. Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS)
  • The CDC-sponsored study that was widely used to support the U.S. recommendation for pregnant women to get injected “presents falsely reassuring statistics”
  • When the risk of miscarriage was recalculated to include all women injected prior to 20 weeks’ gestation, the incidence was seven to eight times higher than the original study indicated, with a cumulative incidence of miscarriage ranging from 82% to 91%

So it all depends who is doing the stats or calculating.

And I would whole heartedly agree that these are events that are alarming and require much further research and study and investigation. Not seeing any cover up here, for if it was- how did you get your hands on this?

Once again I am not saying that there is not a risk in getting the shot- for certain groups there is definitely. That is why people should consult their physicians and determine if the benefits outweigh the risks.

Your highlighted line is a load of BS. Nowhere on this planet will you find 82-91% of pregnant women who got a covid shot having miscarriages. Nowhere! As I gave you the data- the number of miscarriages that can be directly attributed to civd shots is .007% of all miscarriages in the U.S.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So it all depends who is doing the stats or calculating.
Well I read this article and it is a good report.

It shows studies are being conducted to determine if there is a direct cause and effect. If there is, then by all means steps should be taken. But after the studies show real evidence and not just jumping to conclusion based on circumstantial evidence.

One has to determine if there are other mitigating factors besides the shots or preconditions (even very mild) that may be exacerbated by the shot. These are the things that need answering.

I agree that not every age should get the shots. I am a high risk person, so I got them. I probably would have died if I contracted covid with my conditions.

But the 22 babies is a tragedy and I do not downplay that. It happens in almost all clinical trials of medications used to treat serious illnesses. It is a tragic price society pays to save countless other lives. YOu need also to remember that Covid , when it broke out, was infecting lots of people very quickly and killing higher than normal numbers of any other SARS, Corona virus disease experienced in the past. The numbers did not look good.

People whine and complain about how long it takes a drug to go from theory to market( 8-10 years) and now we got people whining and complain that this drug was quick to get to market( 10 months). Just shows people will complain no matter what! I for one am glad they cut a lot of the red tape, did fewer clinical trials. I am convinced that this shot saved far more lives than it took if we did not have it.

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Nope the ingredients have remained the same!
Great, so the blank labels could have had them listed.

People do not get to see the boxes of flu shots, shingles shots, pneumonia shots, tetanus shots, MMR shots, T-Dap shots and all the rest, why should the covid shot be different??????
The pharmacists do. That is part of informed consent.

But what toxic substance is in the covid vaccine? Second request.

It is an experimental treatment that some doctors and experts warn about. That does not mean the stuff is poison. It means what it does can be harmful. Obviously that is why results were covered up.

Flu shots kill hundreds of people annually. Why aren't you kicking up a fuss about them? That is a whole lot more people than 20 babies. Oh, I think I know, it is too small a % number for you to bother with. And stop your lying! It was not covered up! It was all in the info the manufacturers handed over to the government. No drug ever releases all the data to the general public until the patent has expired.

You can minimize the murder of little people and covering it up all you like. I like it when people pick sides.

So then I guess you think every drug they take to market, they are guilty of murder.
If they pushed opiates that they knew would kill people or etc, of course. If they push baby killing pills that have killed moms also, yes. Etc. Covering up dangers for profit is not a good thing. At best I consider it second degree murder.

Every pharmaceutical ever produced has produced known deaths! YOu live in a fantasy world. Or just entrapped by your own hatred that you cannot see straight.
Have the dangers from all of these been covered up and forced on populations?

Funny,I knew all that before I got my first shot. Why wasn't I lied to?
You knew nothing of long term effects and seem in outright denial of side effect deaths, any possible connection with miscarriages, child deaths, sudden deaths lately, etc etc etc.

Prov 12:5 The plans of the righteous are just, but the advice of the wicked is deceitful.

Here is one top doc spilling the beans

"“Regulators of the medical profession have censored public discussion about adverse events following immunisation, with threats to doctors not to make any public statements about anything that 'might undermine the government's vaccine rollout' or risk suspension or loss of their registration," said Phelps."

Stop lying! They did not murder intentionally 22 babies and they did not cover it up!
No?

FDA knew huge percentage of women in Pfizer trial suffered miscarriages​

"The documents obtained by court order after the FDA tried to keep them hidden for 75 years showed that of the 50 pregnant women who took part, 22 lost their babies."

That is lying. Your attempt to call me a liar is a lie.

22 babies died in a voluntary clinical trial, the risks were explained, the mothers did not go into it blind, and all the results were reported as they were supposed to be. You are just bitter because you were not in the loop. Get over yourself.

Explained? Prove it. Show me where it was explained that half your babies will die in this test and it will be covered up??

First answer the question. How many is many? Don't try to dodge answering my question by throwing another question out.
I see experts all over the internet testifying of the danger, cover up, etc. The Barrington declaration early on had scores of experts. What number do you need? One assumes that there are many with quiet doubts as well.

Now prove they are all honest. Or do you call them honest just because they agree with you?

You prove all the known liars like the FDA are honest? When people come out at great cost and danger to warn of what they believe and have seen as dangerous, that adds to their credibility. When darkness and cover ups are attempted to be justified, that eliminates all credibility.

And I would whole heartedly agree that these are events that are alarming and require much further research and study and investigation. Not seeing any cover up here, for if it was- how did you get your hands on this?
If they wanted it covered for 75 years and it took a court order to get some tidbit of info, what would you call it? Do you have no ability to differentiate truth from lies?

Once again I am not saying that there is not a risk in getting the shot- for certain groups there is definitely. That is why people should consult their physicians and determine if the benefits outweigh the risks.

No physician knows. Many physicians warn that they have seen suspicious things lately. No one knows the long term effects. You can't use that ask a doctor line any more. You might as well ask the sidewalk!

Your highlighted line is a load of BS. Nowhere on this planet will you find 82-91% of pregnant women who got a covid shot having miscarriages.

The line brought out that they claimed that the way the numbers are reported is flawed. Have you proof they are wrong? Your desperate and shrill denial has ne weight unless you do. I believe them a lot more than I believe you.

Your tact seems to be to blindly support the party line based on ignorance and to vilify people trying to let a little light in.
Not buying at all, thank you very much.

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Well I read this article and it is a good report.

It shows studies are being conducted to determine if there is a direct cause and effect. If there is, then by all means steps should be taken. But after the studies show real evidence and not just jumping to conclusion based on circumstantial evidence.

People should have jumped to conclusions in Germany when the Jews started to disappear.

One has to determine if there are other mitigating factors besides the shots or preconditions (even very mild) that may be exacerbated by the shot. These are the things that need answering.

Until they get answered...no shots thanks!

I agree that not every age should get the shots. I am a high risk person, so I got them. I probably would have died if I contracted covid with my conditions.

So they say. I know people in the same boat who got the shots. Maybe in that sort of case in the short term it could even be correct. I don't know. I lean toward the possible danger and tinkering with God's creation in genetic treatments is not good. That was confirmed in the cover up, the lies, the conspiracy, and the deaths and side effects many doctors say we are starting to see.

But the 22 babies is a tragedy and I do not downplay that. It happens in almost all clinical trials of medications used to treat serious illnesses. It is a tragic price society pays to save countless other lives. YOu need also to remember that Covid , when it broke out, was infecting lots of people very quickly and killing higher than normal numbers of any other SARS, Corona virus disease experienced in the past. The numbers did not look good.

And the videos of people dropping like flies and the line it came from bats at a market and etc etc etc later turned out to be laughable or questionable or false.
People whine and complain about how long it takes a drug to go from theory to market( 8-10 years)

Not me. They can take 100 if they like!

and now we got people whining and complain that this drug was quick to get to market( 10 months). Just shows people will complain no matter what! I for one am glad they cut a lot of the red tape, did fewer clinical trials. I am convinced that this shot saved far more lives than it took if we did not have it.

So, trust big brother blindly then. Got it.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I'm starting to agree with you more and more with each passing day. Is it true the vaccine does not come with any data about what's in it?
I do not know, I have never got the Covid Jab, but I would like to see or know what is in such, but of what I have read the company's do not want anyone openly to know.

Now if one sold or gave Dope direct from a plant, one could maybe know what they are dealing with ? but hang on some Government will say this is a banned substance ? Ok ! now what is the full reason in depth ?

Now as to the Covid jabs can one ask the questions in depth ? or say no thanks bro I rather not take a chance on that for good reasons, number one is that someone is not a fool ! Not to mention I do know where they are coming from on the subject, but it's not for this little black duck.
It's not a Vaccine in fact ! For if it truly was a Vaccine I would take such without a problem at all.

Whoever claims it to be a Vaccine is a fool ! Vaccines are not made that way at all.

What about synthetic dope that idiots smoke nowadays, say that such who smoke such are total fools in fact, but pulling leaves off a dope plant could be another story ? but some dope may say, but man it's the same thing ! and I would say good on ya but I don't have respect for such a one.

I once had great respect for doctors but I know for a fact not to trust them totally anymore. The system has been bastardised and it's been done with such cunning and I am not even talking about Covid this rot started before all that. They are getting kick backs from a system ? and they are caught in a web that they can be undermined so easy from powers that are above them. so they keep their nose clean and shut up ! It's just like in politics, you get in and them within work a way, so as to have a hold over you. such people are masters in creating anything and blow anything up out of proportion and some of that pure nonsense will stick. That's the game one deals with. so to in other industry's comes the game plays , It's a jungle out their ! you step in or brush by on something and wish you never did.
The Gympie Gympie tree leaves look nice and the wait a wile vine does make one wait that's for sure, Salt water crocodiles can be more easy to deal with than such.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Routinely GREED FOR Power Position and the Dollar is Advocated, Praised and Rules this World.

Nothing is off the (the secret backroom table) where men gather, input ideas, brain storm to formulate plans and agendas TO: accomplish their goals OF:
Supreme Power and Supreme Wealth.

I have no issue with an individual honestly increasing his wealth and assets TO Comfortably TAKE CARE OF HIS OWN and graciously GIVE thanks be to God to have more than enough TO in-turn GIVE the Word of God and a Helping Hand to the downtrodden.

It is NOT a MYSTERY to discover INTENT.
Follow the Dollar.
Discover the Facts.

* FACT ~ Scientific Labs, Receive TAX dollars for Research.
* FACT ~ Transfer of Wealth from the People at Large, TO Labs. Red flag.
* FACT ~ Lab “Research” includes “MAKING” deadly concoctions.
* FACT ~ Human error, Human intent, Releases UPON the Public. Red flag.
* FACT ~ Lab Accountability, VOID, shrouded IN secrecy, UP-played mystery
Red flag.
* FACT ~ UP-Played Solutions, MORE LAB concoctions.
* FACT ~ Appeal to well know Human Ear-Tingling Weakness...”OFFERING” of MORE Lab concoctions...FREE to the People at Large. Red flag.
* FACT ~ QUIET” undertones....IT IS Human Experiment TRIALS. Red flag.
* FACT ~ FREE? Did you already FORGET, Transfer of Wealth FROM the People? Red flag.
* FACT ~ FREEBIE CONCOCTIONS...shrouded in secrecy. Nothing new FOR Experiment TRIALS. Red flag.
* FACT ~ FREEBIE CONCOCTION...CALLED...A VACCINE.
* FACT ~ Usual historical and widely known to the Public at Large...
A VACCINE IS: a precaution TO PREVENT contraction of a disease.
* FACT ~ closed door discussions, (ideas), QUIETLY CHANGE THE MEANING OF VACCINE...to mean Lessor negative effects, IF and WHEN you contract the virus causing disease. red flag.
* FACT ~ Experiment Trials, Nothing new...Actual concoctions AND Placebos dole out to subjects (humans in this case), BLINDLY...(meaning the TEST SUBJECT, KNOWS NOT if they ARE receiving, Actual concoction OR Placebo).
* FACT ~ Reports of Test Subjects...NO ill effects, SLIGHT ill effects, GRAVE ill effect, DEATH effects. Red flag.
* FACT ~ Did you already FORGET, actual concoctions and placebos?
* FACT ~ Participation in the so called “OFFERED” “FREEBIE” Human Trial Experiment “magically” BECOMES “MANDATORY”. Red flag.
* FACT ~ “OFFERED” TO “MANDATORY”... by ACT of authorized LAWMAKERS?....NO. Red flag.
* FACT ~ Ding, Ding, Ding, ARE YOU paying attention to red flag of INTENT, by passing lawmakers, and “the procession of underhanded manipulation” ?
Red flag.
* FACT ~ the STOCK angle. Red flag.
* FACT ~ Backroom “IDEAS”... Lab Create, (with the people’s Dollar), Mysteriously Unleash upon the Public, Offer a mysterious Lab Solution, Compel (Mandatory) participation....AND watch the Lab STOCKS skyrocket...
CLINK their glasses for Effectively pulling off their SCAM per their INSIDER INFORMATION. Red flag.

* FACT ~ Anthony Fauci (not a politician) has been on the public dole for nearly 50 years. Current tune of approx. Half a million per Year...AND an expectation of approx. 350,000 per year should the old goat retire.
....are you the Public at Large? If so YOU have been and will be funding his income.

* FACT ~ Fauci’s net worth 3 years ago, approx 5 million.
* FACT ~ Fauci’s net word today, approx 12.5 million.

Gee what changed in the last 3 years?
Are you paying attention to the red flags?
INSIDER info is a clever agenda...eh? GAG!

• Wow
Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Great, so the blank labels could have had them listed.
Even if they did list the ingredients, people would not have seen them as people do not get the vials filled with the shot. Only those who give the shots get the boxes. People only see it when it is put in a syringe, so blank or written would not have satisfied your complaint
The pharmacists do. That is part of informed consent.

.For the pharmacist. People do not get to see what is in a shingles shot, or flu shot or tetanus shot etc.etc. etc. Are they covering those up aso???
It is an experimental treatment that some doctors and experts warn about. That does not mean the stuff is poison. It means what it does can be harmful. Obviously that is why results were covered up.
As of June 2020 it was no longer considered experimental. But then again that comes from the experts you call liars.
Have the dangers from all of these been covered up and forced on populations?
Funny, but in America there are many forced vaccinations, and yes there have been deaths from those vaccinations that the pharma houses did not call a news conference for and report them either.
You can minimize the murder of little people and covering it up all you like. I like it when people pick sides.
I am not picking sides. I am against Christians going hysterical with false and scant information and bringing shame to the name of teh Lord through their henny -penny the sky is falling writing!
If they pushed opiates that they knew would kill people or etc, of course. If they push baby killing pills that have killed moms also, yes. Etc. Covering up dangers for profit is not a good thing. At best I consider it second degree murder.

Well guess what- they do! Pharma houses know that some people will die from taking many of the medicines approved for use. But what they do is use a risk benefit ratio. If a medication may kill 100 people, but save 100,000 then the overall benefit outweighs the risk. No one wants to see anyone die, but it we live in an imperfect world. My wife had a tubal pregnancy and the doctors told us if we did nothing, the baby would die and my wife would most likely hemorrhaged to death. So instead of killing two people, she had an abortion in a hospital. Better to save one than lose two. This shot has been estimated to save countless millions of lives. Should we have let all of them die because this drug killed 22 babies in a clinical trial and was put on the market more quickly than others? Do you condone their deaths to save the 22 babies? Any death is tragic but when you have to look at the overall picture you go to save more lives than less.
"“Regulators of the medical profession have censored public discussion about adverse events following immunisation, with threats to doctors not to make any public statements about anything that 'might undermine the government's vaccine rollout' or risk suspension or loss of their registration," said Phelps."
Well that is Australia. We have had a lively debate on the shots here in America!
"The documents obtained by court order after the FDA tried to keep them hidden for 75 years showed that of the 50 pregnant women who took part, 22 lost their babies."

That is lying. Your attempt to call me a liar is a lie.

So the FDA refused to reveal it. Like they have not revealed deaths in hundreds of other medications. fight to change the law instead of whining like a billy goat. Once again this is a small small trial. In the open population the number of miscarriages that can be attributed to the shot is .007% That is far less than theh 15% of miscarriages that occur every year in America.
You prove all the known liars like the FDA are honest? When people come out at great cost and danger to warn of what they believe and have seen as dangerous, that adds to their credibility. When darkness and cover ups are attempted to be justified, that eliminates all credibility.

Well as I have no clue who "all" the known liars in the thousands of FDA employees are- I won't.
Explained? Prove it. Show me where it was explained that half your babies will die in this test and it will be covered up??
Well I am assuming here. But as I have been invited to particip-ate in many clinical trials, before you sign on teh dotted line, you are made aware of all the risks that may be associated. I am assuming this was done with the shot like all other clinincal trials. Do you have proof they didn't?
If they wanted it covered for 75 years and it took a court order to get some tidbit of info, what would you call it? Do you have no ability to differentiate truth from lies?
That is the FDA and not the drug houses. do you want to start yapping about the FDA?
No physician knows. Many physicians warn that they have seen suspicious things lately. No one knows the long term effects. You can't use that ask a doctor line any more. You might as well ask the sidewalk!

Well I am going to tell you a big deep dark secret. For all drugs, they do not know the long term effects of it until it has been taken long term by people. they guess and theorize based on teh information gleaned from research and trials, but have no certainty until people take it for a long time.
The line brought out that they claimed that the way the numbers are reported is flawed. Have you proof they are wrong? Your desperate and shrill denial has ne weight unless you do. I believe them a lot more than I believe you.

Your tact seems to be to blindly support the party line based on ignorance and to vilify people trying to let a little light in.
Not buying at all, thank you very much.

My tact is to look at things calmly, rationally and as a believer of Jesus. To look at the claims and allegations, and search out for facts, not anecdotal evidence and tiny events but the bigger picture in these things as we should.

I have looked carefully at both sides of the argument and agree that there is risks for certain classes of people and that more research needs to be done. I also see that the shots have saved countless of lives and that yes, their was alot of poorly informed decisions made because of ignorance and not knowing how serious this could be. I also know the politics of this stinks ot high heaven and that Fauci and Wollensky have boldly lied on camera. But them lying does not make the shot any more safer or dangerous. but we kmust separate the politics from the medicine and look at the medicine by itself.
“Regulators of the medical profession have censored public discussion about adverse events following immunisation, with threats to doctors not to make any public statements about anything that 'might undermine the government's vaccine rollout' or risk suspension or loss of their registration," said Phelps."
As I have addressed the other link, I will address this one.

It is a vague inconclusive report that is not based on research but personal experience. They use words like "many". Well how many? It is known that some people will suffer neurological results from the shot. This lesbian did! But how many is many? Is it a few or a hundred or a thousand or ten thousand? Where is her research and trials that show this to be a pervasive problem. She reports it seems more out of bitterness then professional medical opinion.

this is typical of the hysterical articles over the last 2 1/2 years lots of boogey men, lots of scary wordsa, but little to no data to back it up and show it to be a larger problem than a generic unknown number.
People should have jumped to conclusions in Germany when the Jews started to disappear.
Foolishness. Equating the holocaust to a drug company trying to save lives is beneath you.
So they say. I know people in the same boat who got the shots. Maybe in that sort of case in the short term it could even be correct. I don't know. I lean toward the possible danger and tinkering with God's creation in genetic treatments is not good. That was confirmed in the cover up, the lies, the conspiracy, and the deaths and side effects many doctors say we are starting to see.

Despite all the propaganda to the contrary, this is not tinkering with genetics. And you are inconsistent because you allow other medications far more dangerous and known dangerous because it can save a life.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And the videos of people dropping like flies and the line it came from bats at a market and etc etc etc later turned out to be laughable or questionable or false.

Now you are talking the politics of it and not the medicine. Make upi you rmind which you wish to focus on. If it is the politics, I would agree with nearly all you scream about.
Not me. They can take 100 if they like!

Well then letus pray you never get sick and need to take a new or just approved drug. I guess you choose death over possible saving your life.
So, trust big brother blindly then. Got it.
Are you always this benighted? I never said trust big brother blindly. That is you doing your ususal -taking a tiny bit of information and making a giant jump to conclusions. That is shameful!

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Even if they did list the ingredients, people would not have seen them as people do not get the vials filled with the shot. Only those who give the shots get the boxes. People only see it when it is put in a syringe, so blank or written would not have satisfied your complaint

.For the pharmacist. People do not get to see what is in a shingles shot, or flu shot or tetanus shot etc.etc. etc. Are they covering those up aso???

As of June 2020 it was no longer considered experimental. But then again that comes from the experts you call liars.
Since no long term studies were done, pretending it is not experimental mow is a lie. Sorry you believe lies.

Funny, but in America there are many forced vaccinations, and yes there have been deaths from those vaccinations that the pharma houses did not call a news conference for and report them either.

The scale is different and that gook should not be called a vaccine anyhow. How about something like 'the myocorditis and clot causing DNA experimental mystery shot'?

I am not picking sides. I am against Christians going hysterical with false and scant information and bringing shame to the name of teh Lord through their henny -penny the sky is falling writing!
The deaths and sudden deaths and bully boy tactics and cover ups etc are known now. To justify the wicked is sin.

Well guess what- they do! Pharma houses know that some people will die from taking many of the medicines approved for use. But what they do is use a risk benefit ratio. If a medication may kill 100 people, but save 100,000 then the overall benefit outweighs the risk.
Too bad we can't trust their stats eh? When babies are killed and they list that as something else as well as cover it up, we will never ask them what the risks are...evermore.

No one wants to see anyone die, but it we live in an imperfect world. My wife had a tubal pregnancy and the doctors told us if we did nothing, the baby would die and my wife would most likely hemorrhaged to death. So instead of killing two people, she had an abortion in a hospital. Better to save one than lose two. This shot has been estimated to save countless millions of lives. Should we have let all of them die because this drug killed 22 babies in a clinical trial and was put on the market more quickly than others? Do you condone their deaths to save the 22 babies? Any death is tragic but when you have to look at the overall picture you go to save more lives than less.

Well that is Australia. We have had a lively debate on the shots here in America!

By who, Biden? He can't even read his lines or find his way off a stage sometimes. Fauci? Ha

So the FDA refused to reveal it. Like they have not revealed deaths in hundreds of other medications. fight to change the law instead of whining like a billy goat. Once again this is a small small trial. In the open population the number of miscarriages that can be attributed to the shot is .007% That is far less than theh 15% of miscarriages that occur every year in America.
So they can go to hell.

Well as I have no clue who "all" the known liars in the thousands of FDA employees are- I won't.

If the organization itself is caught untruthin it, that makes them liars.

Well I am assuming here. But as I have been invited to particip-ate in many clinical trials, before you sign on teh dotted line, you are made aware of all the risks that may be associated. I am assuming this was done with the shot like all other clinincal trials. Do you have proof they didn't?

I don't trust them at all. Those who cover up can't be trusted to honestly inform anyone.

That is the FDA and not the drug houses. do you want to start yapping about the FDA?

Twiddley dee and twiddley dum. They can try to pass the buck and blame all they like.

Well I am going to tell you a big deep dark secret. For all drugs, they do not know the long term effects of it until it has been taken long term by people. they guess and theorize based on teh information gleaned from research and trials, but have no certainty until people take it for a long time.

Face it, the time some things were tested is much longer. They rammed that in.

I have looked carefully at both sides of the argument and agree that there is risks for certain classes of people and that more research needs to be done. I also see that the shots have saved countless of lives and that yes, their was alot of poorly informed decisions made because of ignorance and not knowing how serious this could be. I also know the politics of this stinks ot high heaven and that Fauci and Wollensky have boldly lied on camera. But them lying does not make the shot any more safer or dangerous. but we kmust separate the politics from the medicine and look at the medicine by itself.

I do not call things that affect the way the body and DNA work medicine. I call it more something like Frankenstein Juice!

It is a vague inconclusive report that is not based on research but personal experience.
Great that counts! If you are an undertaker or coroner and saw a lot of clots and sudden young deaths etc, that counts. Like a canary in a mine, something stinks in Denmark.

Foolishness. Equating the holocaust to a drug company trying to save lives is beneath you.

Tyrants have similarities, and modus opereni. Yes the Germans should have been wary when Jews and others started dying and disappearing. Great parallel.
Despite all the propaganda to the contrary, this is not tinkering with genetics. And you are inconsistent because you allow other medications far more dangerous and known dangerous because it can save a life.
Call it what you like. If a heart and other organs are lined with spike proteins that affects stuff. If the body attacks the wrong things that affects stuff etc etc etc etc etc etc etc.

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Now you are talking the politics of it and not the medicine. Make upi you rmind which you wish to focus on. If it is the politics, I would agree with nearly all you scream about.

Ha

Well then letus pray you never get sick and need to take a new or just approved drug. I guess you choose death over possible saving your life.
If we have to do things, then that is fine. Informed consent. We are the masters, the med boys do what they are told. Not dictate to us. Those that think they are little gods can you know what.

Are you always this benighted? I never said trust big brother blindly. That is you doing your ususal -taking a tiny bit of information and making a giant jump to conclusions. That is shameful!

Not really. Trusting or not trusting is the name of the game.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since no long term studies were done, pretending it is not experimental mow is a lie. Sorry you believe lies.
Well you can call it experimental . I guess it is a subjective term based on ones prejudices. YOu don't trust teh FDA so you have become a self proclaimed expert.
The scale is different and that gook should not be called a vaccine anyhow. How about something like 'the myocorditis and clot causing DNA experimental mystery shot'?

It is not a vaccine but just like a flu shot. And as myocarditis and those mystery blood clots have not been attributed to anything yet you seem willing to jump off teh cliff of presumption again.

Remember this, most cases of myocarditis are discovered accidently. they are found because the doctors are looking for something else and they discover the patient has myocarditis. Just remember, prior to covid 19 there was an average of 68,000 cases of mysocarditis annually with a mortality rate of 20%. The increased risk associated with the shot is only 3% higher.
The deaths and sudden deaths and bully boy tactics and cover ups etc are known now. To justify the wicked is sin.

Well as I am not justifying the wicked that is an irrelevant comment.
Too bad we can't trust their stats eh? When babies are killed and they list that as something else as well as cover it up, we will never ask them what the risks are...evermore.

Once again the drug companies didn't cover it up but the FDA did. So for you to keep beating that dead dog makes you just like them.
I don't trust them at all. Those who cover up can't be trusted to honestly inform anyone.
YOu must live a paranoid life then! MOst people practice up covering up stuff. Poor you, it must be miserable.
By who, Biden? He can't even read his lines or find his way off a stage sometimes. Fauci? Ha
And you wrote this idiotic comment why??????????????????????????????????
So they can go to hell.
WOW! What a Christ like attitude you are showing now! More christians like you and we won't have to worry about seeing anyone saved- they will take one look at your attitude and say why should I become like him????
Twiddley dee and twiddley dum. They can try to pass the buck and blame all they like.
Yeah too bad you posted teh fact it was teh FDA and not the drug companies that was covering it. There are people who can help you .
Face it, the time some things were tested is much longer. They rammed that in.
Yep and instead of one crowd complaining you are doing enough whining for 100,000! And based on all te available information medical science had- it was prudent to cut through much of the red tape. they did go through clinincal trials and adjustments and reviews, just not the normal process. They felt it better to save more lives. But i know that is a problem for you for it messes up the %'s and is not as flashy a number as 40% of 50. 10% of a million doesn't look as good as a % so yo cover that up!
I do not call things that affect the way the body and DNA work medicine. I call it more something like Frankenstein Juice!

If ignorance is bliss you must be one of the happiest people on earth. I know you won't do this because it would take effort and character but you should read now mRNA protocols work. They have been using them for decades now. And they don't mess with genetics- despite your screaming ot the contrary.

I bothered to read and study a little and find out truith from fantasy, people like you are peddling.
Great that counts! If you are an undertaker or coroner and saw a lot of clots and sudden young deaths etc, that counts. Like a canary in a mine, something stinks in Denmark.
I am not saying nothing is going on. But without research into the why's and hows it is inconclusive. YOur hypocrisy cracks me up. YOu scream they should have tested this shot for years before rolling it outr and get lots of research and data and trials to know better, and yet here you are jumping off a cliff and saying the shot caused these clots on the shot and no research has been done. Does you rneck hurt from whiplash for holding contradictory opinions?
Tyrants have similarities, and modus opereni. Yes the Germans should have been wary when Jews and others started dying and disappearing. Great parallel.
Well if you were a student of history, the average German- though hating the4 Jews had no clue the holocaust was going on. It was not until the allies liberated camps and forced the citizenry to go into the camps to see what was taking place that the average person found out!

Also the Nazis started out with teh intention of genocide against teh Jews. Are you saying Pfizer, Moderna, and Johnson and Johnson started their research into creating a shot with the intentions of killing masses of people? Do you really think that way?
Call it what you like. If a heart and other organs are lined with spike proteins that affects stuff. If the body attacks the wrong things that affects stuff etc etc etc etc etc etc etc.
You really are the poster child for that slogan " A little knowledge is a dangerous thing"! Do you even know what s pike protein is and what it does?
If we have to do things, then that is fine. Informed consent. We are the masters, the med boys do what they are told. Not dictate to us. Those that think they are little gods can you know what.
Well I am sorry you picked wrong medical professionals to take care of you. I have been blessed with folks that are for my welfare and do not think of themselves as little gods. Please do not let JW's into your house. With the way you so gullibly listen to all those undocumented conspiracy theories and buy into the m- you would become a JW in a heartbeat!
Not really. Trusting or not trusting is the name of the game.

Yes trust is critical. but trust is built on real knowledge and not Joe Rogan or Alex Jones or a doctor who has been rebuked for spreading lies or doctors who are not experts in the field they are speaking on etc.etc.etc. If you look you will find real information based on real clinical data. Unless of course you believe the whole medical profession is involved in this cover up and conspiracy to kill the human race. If you do- then please just respond by saying goodbye.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just out of curiosity, what do you gentlemen make of this passage, most especially the last four words of it?

11 And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more: 12 The merchandise of gold, and silver, and precious stones, and of pearls, and fine linen, and purple, and silk, and scarlet, and all thyine wood, and all manner vessels of ivory, and all manner vessels of most precious wood, and of brass, and iron, and marble, 13 And cinnamon, and odours, and ointments, and frankincense, and wine, and oil, and fine flour, and wheat, and beasts, and sheep, and horses, and chariots, and slaves, and souls of men.

Last edited:

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dated April of this year.
Hmm…DNA damage and inflammation…
They slip that in way further down, after they’ve talked about these micro plastics.
Sounds like they’re setting up a new culprit to save their hindquarters…
First time Ive heard of these micro plastics.

Last edited:

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Well you can call it experimental . I guess it is a subjective term based on ones prejudices. YOu don't trust teh FDA so you have become a self proclaimed expert.

It is not a vaccine but just like a flu shot. And as myocarditis and those mystery blood clots have not been attributed to anything yet you seem willing to jump off teh cliff of presumption again.

Remember this, most cases of myocarditis are discovered accidently. they are found because the doctors are looking for something else and they discover the patient has myocarditis. Just remember, prior to covid 19 there was an average of 68,000 cases of mysocarditis annually with a mortality rate of 20%. The increased risk associated with the shot is only 3% higher.

Once again the drug companies didn't cover it up but the FDA did. So for you to keep beating that dead dog makes you just like them.

YOu must live a paranoid life then! MOst people practice up covering up stuff. Poor you, it must be miserable.

And you wrote this idiotic comment why??????????????????????????????????

WOW! What a Christ like attitude you are showing now! More christians like you and we won't have to worry about seeing anyone saved- they will take one look at your attitude and say why should I become like him????

Yeah too bad you posted teh fact it was teh FDA and not the drug companies that was covering it. There are people who can help you .

Yep and instead of one crowd complaining you are doing enough whining for 100,000! And based on all te available information medical science had- it was prudent to cut through much of the red tape. they did go through clinincal trials and adjustments and reviews, just not the normal process. They felt it better to save more lives. But i know that is a problem for you for it messes up the %'s and is not as flashy a number as 40% of 50. 10% of a million doesn't look as good as a % so yo cover that up!

If ignorance is bliss you must be one of the happiest people on earth. I know you won't do this because it would take effort and character but you should read now mRNA protocols work. They have been using them for decades now. And they don't mess with genetics- despite your screaming ot the contrary.

I bothered to read and study a little and find out truith from fantasy, people like you are peddling.

I am not saying nothing is going on. But without research into the why's and hows it is inconclusive. YOur hypocrisy cracks me up. YOu scream they should have tested this shot for years before rolling it outr and get lots of research and data and trials to know better, and yet here you are jumping off a cliff and saying the shot caused these clots on the shot and no research has been done. Does you rneck hurt from whiplash for holding contradictory opinions?

Well if you were a student of history, the average German- though hating the4 Jews had no clue the holocaust was going on. It was not until the allies liberated camps and forced the citizenry to go into the camps to see what was taking place that the average person found out!

Also the Nazis started out with teh intention of genocide against teh Jews. Are you saying Pfizer, Moderna, and Johnson and Johnson started their research into creating a shot with the intentions of killing masses of people? Do you really think that way?

You really are the poster child for that slogan " A little knowledge is a dangerous thing"! Do you even know what s pike protein is and what it does?

Well I am sorry you picked wrong medical professionals to take care of you. I have been blessed with folks that are for my welfare and do not think of themselves as little gods. Please do not let JW's into your house. With the way you so gullibly listen to all those undocumented conspiracy theories and buy into the m- you would become a JW in a heartbeat!

Yes trust is critical. but trust is built on real knowledge and not Joe Rogan or Alex Jones or a doctor who has been rebuked for spreading lies or doctors who are not experts in the field they are speaking on etc.etc.etc. If you look you will find real information based on real clinical data. Unless of course you believe the whole medical profession is involved in this cover up and conspiracy to kill the human race. If you do- then please just respond by saying goodbye.
Why did the Germans hate the Jews ? hang on England hated the Jews as well not to mention every Country on earth despised the Jews as well in fact. For what reason ? well some were just idiots for sure but some had good reason to despise a type of Jew, the wealthy ones who undermined every Nation that let them in.
That type of Jew has no conscience at all, as they shafted the stupid Goyim really badly every time in History and in the last 30 years the Goyim has taken on the same persona of total moronic greed and selfish lack of Grace as any Anti-Christ is all about.

So in reality it's truly a Anti-Christ desire that is a total Curse upon Man and society has totally embraced the Anti-Christ curse so as too dominate over everyone, That's is truly what is going on nowadays and morons make claims that it's a race based thing, so as to try and fool the simple minded dupes.

It comes down to they who crept in unawares ! they crept in and worked so as to bastardised the Jews and undermined them they did and destroyed them as a Nation, just like they have did from that time on.
They are Not Jews truly at all that are worthy of God in fact.
But just as Jesus said they are in fact ! As any truly born again Christian knows for a fact.
But if one is not truly born again then such a one is of this world and would support the Anti-Christ because such are only carnal and do not understand that this world is full of deceptions and delusions. so how can a one like such be worthy of Christ Jesus in fact because they can not enter into the Kingdom of God in fact, because their is a list in the Bible of all who can't enter in fact, because they are not worthy in fact.

Even the PM W Churchill did bag the Jews. not to mention knew about the 6 million and did nothing to help them, not to mention WC was not a Christian, he was a Freemason first and foremost and They have a set agenda ! They are in bed with the ones who crept in and they had to kill that type of Jew in Germany etc because they were a threat to the ones who crept in ?
Them 6 million Jew despised the so called Jews in fact, because they were not stupid ! They knew the workings of them who claimed to be Zionist ! about 90% Jews in Germany despised the Zionist.
Not to mention Hitler loved the so called Zionist and they controlled Hitler and Hitler was a bastard Jew Just like Rothschild's are in fact. They set the Jews up to be killed because they were the greatest threat to the Bastard Zionist, so that's why they had to create there Burnt offering !
A burn offering ? now in the Bible what did Moses say about such ? To what gods was that rubbish ?

Satan works so as to lead people astray, so as to be lead by deceptions and delusions in fact.

Not all who claim to be Jews are, the Bible informs us.
Not all who claim they are Christian are in fact, as Jesus pointed this out as well.

So it comes down to all them who are of Christ Jesus and then all who are not ! Being a Jew etc means nothing at all in fact, but being Saved born again only does.

Anyone who makes distinction of Jew and another is not a true to Christ Jesus in fact. Because such does not exist under Christ ! as all are as one in Christ !

Their are only two peoples in this world anti-Christ and who are of Christ! Ones race or religion does not count at all.

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
My expertise is smelling bs a mile away.
By who? Many have made an association. I don't expect the fox guarding the hen house to say what he had for supper last night.
The increased risk associated with the shot is only 3% higher.
Whose stats are those?

Birds in bed together.

Justifying the wicked again eh?

More christians like you and we won't have to worry about seeing anyone saved- they will take one look at your attitude and say why should I become like him????
One does not get saved by the type that bends over to take whatever big brother decides to shove on them. Many people prefer some integrity and guts.

Yep and instead of one crowd complaining you are doing enough whining for 100,000! And based on all te available information medical science had- it was prudent to cut through much of the red tape.
Covering up deaths is not cutting tape.

they did go through clinincal trials and adjustments and reviews, just not the normal process.
Deaths do not look good or cover ups, however they fudge the numbers after the fact.
We can disagree. Looking at some doctors speak about the tinkering and effects, I will lean toward thinking it does mess with the way God made us and natural immunity etc.

Buy a bridge real cheap also?
I am not saying nothing is going on. But without research into the why's and hows it is inconclusive.
For you maybe. I have more than enough to set the old spidey sense to tingling. As much as you might admire and trust the folks who approved the little people killing drug (abortion drug). That does, you know, make them wicked! The cover up cited where 44% of babies died doesn't help them either.

YOu scream they should have tested this shot for years before rolling it outr and get lots of research and data and trials to know better, and yet here you are jumping off a cliff and saying the shot caused these clots on the shot and no research has been done.
I said doctors associate the side effects with the shots. The folks revealing the dangers are not those who worked with world governments to foist the shots on us so much as some doctors who grew a set.

Most people apparently still have no clue what is going on despite the many many warnings from experts and the circumstantial evidence! (sudden deaths of young people, clots and etc)
Also the Nazis started out with teh intention of genocide against teh Jews.
How would I know the motives of those covering up death dealing experimental treatments and pushing them on the world population? Maybe in 100 years people will be talking about the motives once they are exposed more. Meanwhile I will go with what Jesus said. By their fruit you will know them.

Are you saying Pfizer, Moderna, and Johnson and Johnson started their research into creating a shot with the intentions of killing masses of people? Do you really think that way?

AS above how would we now know the motives? We might asked who benefited from the 'crime' etc.

"Dr. Hoffe says the clots, which could number in the thousands and are hard to detect due to their
microscopic size, are caused by messenger RNA molecules in the vaccine which cause spike proteins to
form, which in turn attach to the cell walls of a cell impeding blood flow and damaging blood vessels

So normally the cells that surround your blood vessels have to be very, very smooth to enable good and
unimpeded flow of blood, but as soon as you’ve got all these little spike proteins that become part of
the cell wall it’s now a rough surface. It’s going to be like a very coarse sandpaper. It’s now what the
platelets are going to interpret as a damaged vessel. It’s no longer smooth. It’s rough. So clotting is
inevitable because the platelets that come down that vessel are going to hit a rough spot and assume
this must be a damaged vessel. This vessel needs to be blocked to stop the bleeding. That’s how our
clotting works. So...because of this and because of the nature of this, clots are inevitable, because of
these spike proteins in the capillary networks.
The damaged vessels don’t regenerate like other tissues and organs and instead remain permanently
damaged, and because the clots are so tiny and scattered they bypass typical medical detection
methods"

There is plenty of info about it out there. So according to some doctors, spike proteins are part of the problem in many cases.

JWs do not believe Jesus is God. I would not be getting advice from them.

Yes trust is critical. but trust is built on real knowledge and not Joe Rogan or Alex Jones or a doctor who has been rebuked for spreading lies

Looking at who rebukes them might tell us something. I would say that the whole medical profession as a whole is afflicted with a disease. The Rogans and Laura Lynn Tylers, and others try to expose that disease.

or doctors who are not experts in the field they are speaking on etc.etc.etc.
There are experts who testify. Experts that may not have been part of wuhan virus research or etc. Experts that refuse to be gagged as many other cowardly experts might be.

If you look you will find real information based on real clinical data.
You don't get to define real.

Unless of course you believe the whole medical profession is involved in this cover up and conspiracy to kill the human race. If you do- then please just respond by saying goodbye.
Enough of the profession has gone along with the skulduggery that we should view it all with one eyebrow raised

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh my gosh you made me laugh so hard I almost threw out my back!! :jest::jest:
You don’t think most people practice covering up stuff…?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Even if they did list the ingredients, people would not have seen them as people do not get the vials filled with the shot.

Well guess what- they do! Pharma houses know that some people will die from taking many of the medicines approved for use.

For all drugs, they do not know the long term effects of it until it has been taken long term by people. they guess and theorize based on teh information gleaned from research and trials, but have no certainty until people take it for a long time.

Ron ~

You presume people react negatively and with a big question mark, on scant information.

IF you have been paying attention “over decades” of particular AGENDAS set forth by particular men SEATED IN World Power Seats....AND the METHODS they USE to advance their AGENDAS, you would be CAUTIOUS and paying CLOSE attention WHEN they move on a wide scale TO FURTHER THEIR AGENDA.

BOTTOM LINE AGENDA...and has been in effect for decades!
...(don’t believe it? You can sift through the out-right and leaked United Nations and WEF meetings results and proposals; and the US Democrat Reps and Rino Reps speeches and proposals).
* DECREASE WORLD POPULATION..
...(don’t believe it? You can sift through the numbers of men continuously sent under military death squads guise all around the world, yearly, to fight other nations CONFLICTS and CIVIL WARS, at the American People’s Expense)
...(don’t believe it? IN the US, advocation, encouragement, paying for; Abortions, Influx of drugs, open borders and influx of untracked foreign criminals, increase of thefts, crimes, murders....and the very people Oathed and seated in Government Offices....perpetuating such atrocities....stand at their podium and say “gee that’s terrible”....”we should take AWAY American’ Liberty to protect themselves”.....BECAUSE “hush, hush...Downsizing the Population IS the AGENDA.”

* Have you NOT noticed, the centuries LONG expectation and hopefulness of Eliminating men through WARS, is on the down-slide of effectiveness?(considering the advancement of technology).
* Are you NOT informed? To get INSTANT world wide attention, only requires TWO LITTLE WORDS....fear...and ...freebies.
* WHEN men seated in Governing Power Positions ... emerge from their secret, heavily arm guarded, behind door pow-wows and begin Announcing to the People on their loud speaker....fear and freebie. Absolutely, I am Cautious.
* WHEN those same men begin ANNOUNCING voluntary human experiments...Absolutely, I am Cautious.
* WHEN those same men begin DICTATING voluntary is out and mandatory is in....(WITHOUT Congress, (who IS the only US Law Making Authority), Making NOT ONE such Mandatory Law. Absolutely, I am furious at the Corruption occurring....AND the failure of the People’s elected and OATHED representatives TO Do their “DUTY” STAND UP AGAINST the CORRUPTION, as is their DUTY, and promised Oath, or BE removed from OFFICE, FOR dereliction of DUTY...from the Rep and Up.

* It is NOT, a “PARTY” problem, as the Dictators would HAVE the People at Large Believe.
* SADLY, the majority, DO NOT pay attention to history to know what is Suspect before their Eyes, SADLY, the majority, are completely UNINFORMED. SADLY, the majority are busy gulping street and prescription drugs, eating crap food void of nutrition, buying crap they can not afford, engulfed in entertainment sports, music, movies, games, playing, wondering what gender they want to try out....AND? Waiting for their MASTER DADDY to stumble up to the podium and TELL them what to do.

POINT IS: Everyone is an individual. If you do not know History, you will not recognize the Negative or Positive “REPEAT”.

* The holocaust was an express INTENT and carried out PLAN to:
Eliminate humans BY DEATH.

* People NOT KNOWING, negative ingredients in pharma drugs?
* Have you missed the umpteen (for years) pharma TV advertisements?
* The happy smiling “actor” humans promoting treating a runny nose;
and the 90 mile an hour unseen speaker; WARNINGS of the negative causes including DEATH for taking that drug?
* Have you NOT heard of a PDR? It’s a physicians desk reference book. It tells the physician exactly what is in every drug, and what other drug to NOT prescribe mixing drugs....Have you NOT went to a Library, went to a book store to obtain such book, to KNOW what is in the drugs you might consume?

* Did you NOT pay attention to Drug Companies, WHO, solicited the Courts to GAG and PREVENT them from being OBLIGATED to release their (so called Vaccination) ingredients information for Public view? (Nothing suspect there!!)

* And you comment about Christians...”hysterical with false information”?
* Are you familiar with Scripture, whereby a person in a RULING position WHO agrees to Govern over a people....DO SO, by the Word of God or the word of man....and the People being under that Governor ARE OBLIGATED to MAKE the Governor Comply with his “own word”...or OUST him? Follow God RATHER THAN CORRUPT MEN, ring a bell?

* IF you are convinced that men of the world sitting in Power seats are all in agreement, TO “protect and defend” the LIBERTY of their own nations “individual” citizens....then you are WELL to do “without question”, that which your MASTER dictates.

* Because the FACT is: IF you have not CHOSEN WHO your MASTER is...it will be decided for you.

* IF you “willingly Submit yourself TO a MASTER”, he is your Master.
And Yes the US Government does have laws that expressly “position the US Government IN the MASTER role OVER willing citizens”....which conveniently completely FLIPS the role of the US Government FROM it’s “SERVANT” of the People role...to “MASTER over the People”.

* THAT is the CURRENT DIVISION between and among the People at Large.
* Some Choose, to relent and become the Servant, Some Don’t...
* The whole hokey “pseudo news” about Political Party, is simply an effective, propaganda method to instigate Division among men.
It is solely an individuals choice.
*BOTTOM LINE...
* WHEN the CHOICE is OPPRESSED....you betcha, “Christians and any man who understands the Big Picture”...WILL stand against the oppression and other men who are supportive of the oppression.

* Bottom Line...
I do not take ANY drugs, wear a mask, distance from my family and friends, not travel, Because some mentally incompetent ding bat stumbles up to a microphone and preaches FEAR, FREEBIES and MANDATES.
* Bottom Line...
Any other person According TO THEIR OWN Choice, can hang on every word of a Servant who wants to BE a MASTER and DO what he says.

Simple....you choose one thing....I choose another thing.
And neither agrees with the others choice.
So what? Isn’t that each of us, individually CHOOSING for ourselves?
Neither is obligated to explain, prove, our own individual Choices...

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just out of curiosity, what do you gentlemen make of this passage, most especially the last four words of it?

11 And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more: 12 The merchandise of gold, and silver, and precious stones, and of pearls, and fine linen, and purple, and silk, and scarlet, and all thyine wood, and all manner vessels of ivory, and all manner vessels of most precious wood, and of brass, and iron, and marble, 13 And cinnamon, and odours, and ointments, and frankincense, and wine, and oil, and fine flour, and wheat, and beasts, and sheep, and horses, and chariots, and slaves, and souls of men.
sounds a little like human trafficking

Reactions: stunnedbygrace