Warning about vaccines from doctors and scientists

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Kind of interesting to note that Africa had only around a 6% vaccination rate and COVID has disappeared.

It seems the more you vaccinate, the higher the COVID case count goes. It's a direct correlation indicating that the vaccines are lowering a vaccinated person's natural immunity to each subsequent flu strain.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Kind of interesting to note that Africa had only around a 6% vaccination rate and COVID has disappeared.

It seems the more you vaccinate, the higher the COVID case count goes. It's a direct correlation indicating that the vaccines are lowering a vaccinated person's natural immunity to each subsequent flu strain.
Part of the reason for that is because the virus changes when it sees the vaccine. The more we vaccinate the more strains we get.

Reactions: Taken

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Numbers are tools used by people that want to preach on something. I know of no numbers I trust that support the vaccine slavery program.
So your whole feelings on this is based on just feelings and th eword of others. No hard data. that is a dangerous place to hang definitive positions on.
No. I hold to, when a plethora of doctors and experts sound the alarm, and circumstantial evidence abounds (such as weird sudden deaths) I tread cautiously. They say fools go where angels fear to tread.
And that plethora is less than 1/2 of 1% of the entire medical profession. I would not call that a plethora. I hope you are never tried for murder. If they have circumstantial evidence and you are innocent- enjoy life in prison or the death penalty. When there is an increase in circumstantial evidence- it means we must take a closer and harder look and see if their are additional reasons that coupled with the evidence procuce this result. Example People with type 1 diabetes die at higher rates than nearly all others who get th eshot. It is found that the shot interacts their and produces more harsh results. solution? Maybe make sure type 1 diabetics do not take the shot.
If someone preaches (like Greta the Green queen) then we can call them a preacher. If you want to restrict all use of the word to the church system, that is your problem.
Well that is a new use for the term, but preachers preach and without fail almost all associate "preacher" with religion.
Name a place where people get ordained that does not involve them?
Many Baptist churches, independent churches, pentecostal type denominations. They either hire a pastor who had hands lain on them in another church or ordain in their own church. That is the biblical way.
You may be right. However since you did not provide the denomination etc I guess we have to take your word for it. You seem to like blind trust.
No. I told you what it would take for me to take my churches statement of faith and post it. Youjust need to recant of yor accusatory assumptions that are false.

And no I do loads of research. Once I have checked, I do trust.
The whole system stinks. So I have no reason to assume that every time someone uses the word church that it means all that much.
Well Jesus said the gates of hell would not prevail against His Church! So no the whole system does not stink That is an excuse I have heard time and time and time again by people who do not wish to submit to Gods Way of doing things and prefer to be lone ranger Christians WHICH IS SIMPLY REBELLION. There are thousands of great churches out there, people just need to get off their lazy behinds and find on eto serve in.
Says you. I think the apostles were properly ordained. I also think the pope preaches some things that are not biblical. Is he ordained?

. Yes the Apostles were ordained by Jesus. But it is a false premise on your part for they were the first members of the church! Yes Popes are at least on the surface properly ordained.

And no the bible completely speaks of people being in a local assembly under a pastor teacher. they are given to the church for the maturing of the saints and the work of the ministry.

We are also commanded to not forsake the assembling of ourselves together as some do, but do it more as we see the day approaching.

Every christian who has withdrawn from being in a local assembly whether they realize it or not or believe it or not are POW's in the spiritual warfare going on. They are rogue Christians and rebelling against Gods explicit commands.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Part of the reason for that is because the virus changes when it sees the vaccine. The more we vaccinate the more strains we get.
It is clear in the NT that Satan is behind sickness. So yes, Satan can surely cause changes to confuse the $$$ obsessed medical industry. They get paid even when the patient dies!

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So your whole feelings on this is based on just feelings and th eword of others. No hard data. that is a dangerous place to hang definitive positions on.

You choose the medical experts you want to believe. I'll do the same. Sorry if freedom is a foreign concept in the UK?
And that plethora is less than 1/2 of 1% of the entire medical profession. I would not call that a plethora. I hope you are never tried for murder. If they have circumstantial evidence and you are innocent- enjoy life in prison or the death penalty. When there is an increase in circumstantial evidence- it means we must take a closer and harder look and see if their are additional reasons that coupled with the evidence procuce this result. Example People with type 1 diabetes die at higher rates than nearly all others who get th eshot. It is found that the shot interacts their and produces more harsh results. solution? Maybe make sure type 1 diabetics do not take the shot.

It is a lot of medical experts actually. If people ignore the rash of sudden deaths and other things, while calling for taking 'a closer look' that is denial. Example: "
The report quoted One America News with the revelation that "a jaw-dropping 769 men and women" have collapsed of heart issues during competition between March 2021 and Mach 2022.

The report charged, "Considering the timing of this never-before-seen issue in healthy athletes, and the universal push for COVID jabs, all signs point to one culprit: the experimental vaccine."

It was OAN’s Pearson Sharp who reviewed various investigations.

Sharp reported on a couple of tennis players, and wrote, "These are just two of more than 769 athletes who have collapsed during a game on the field over the last year. From March of 2021 to March of this year. The average age of the players suffering cardiac arrest is just 23-years-old. How many 23-year-old athletes were collapsing and suffering heart attacks before this year? Do you know any 23-year-old people who had heart attacks before now?"

He noted that these are the "known" cases and there may have been many that were unreported.

"Nearly 800 athletes – young, fit people in the prime of life falling down on the field. In fact, 500% more soccer players in the EU are dropping dead from heart attacks than just one year ago," the report said."
Well that is a new use for the term, but preachers preach and without fail almost all associate "preacher" with religion.

Speaking of preaching and preachers, the organization that preached vaxxes is on the pulpit about other causes

"The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is urging teachers to become transgender activists by encouraging them to participate Gay-Straight Alliance (GSA) clubs and using trans-inclusive language, according to its LGBTQ inclusivity guide."
Many Baptist churches, independent churches, pentecostal type denominations. They either hire a pastor who had hands lain on them in another church or ordain in their own church. That is the biblical way.
One need not be a baptist to pray.
No. I told you what it would take for me to take my churches statement of faith and post it. Youjust need to recant of yor accusatory assumptions that are false.

All you need to do is mention the denomination. I pointed out many if not most are in some sort of apostasy. If you take that as some sort of accusatory assumption that is not my problem.
And no I do loads of research. Once I have checked, I do trust.
It still amounts to who you believe. The CDC for example!? Ha
Well Jesus said the gates of hell would not prevail against His Church! So no the whole system does not stink
His church is not the world system of churches. Yes they stink to high heaven, many of them. Even Jesus pointed that out when talking about the seven churches!
That is an excuse I have heard time and time and time again by people who do not wish to submit to Gods Way of doing things and prefer to be lone ranger Christians WHICH IS SIMPLY REBELLION. There are thousands of great churches out there, people just need to get off their lazy behinds and find on eto serve in.
I would say not going underground and closing for bogus covid reasons is more rebellion that folks meeting quietly somewhere.
. Yes the Apostles were ordained by Jesus. But it is a false premise on your part for they were the first members of the church! Yes Popes are at least on the surface properly ordained.
Thanks for admitting that you think popes are properly ordained. Ridiculous as far as I am concerned.
And no the bible completely speaks of people being in a local assembly under a pastor teacher. they are given to the church for the maturing of the saints and the work of the ministry.

What that means and where and how often they may get together etc is a matter of opinion.
We are also commanded to not forsake the assembling of ourselves together as some do, but do it more as we see the day approaching.
Sorry if you thought that was inexorably tied to some major denomination.
Every christian who has withdrawn from being in a local assembly whether they realize it or not or believe it or not are POW's in the spiritual warfare going on. They are rogue Christians and rebelling against Gods explicit commands.
So what is spiritual warfare to you, justifying the covid nonsense? Holding up some mystery denomination you joined but are apparently afraid to mention?

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Good one. China for example was recently hit and they were gestapo about forcing compliance.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You choose the medical experts you want to believe. I'll do the same. Sorry if freedom is a foreign concept in the UK?
Can't speak for the UK, God has placed me in America to serve Him. but time will show if both sides have truth in them or if the shot is as dangerous ans the conspiracy theorists say.
It is a lot of medical experts actually. If people ignore the rash of sudden deaths and other things, while calling for taking 'a closer look' that is denial. Example: "
The report quoted One America News with the revelation that "a jaw-dropping 769 men and women" have collapsed of heart issues during competition between March 2021 and Mach 2022.

The report charged, "Considering the timing of this never-before-seen issue in healthy athletes, and the universal push for COVID jabs, all signs point to one culprit: the experimental vaccine."
And what does "alot" mean? 100,1,000,10,000 1,000,000? to some alot can mean 20, so your answer says nothing.

And as I have also posted that myocarditis is usually diagnosed accidently while looking at other issues. The number of cases of myocarditis iin America and in young adults has not spiked since the shot, and the warnings given to doctors by the manufacturers said that the
shot could exacerbate an existing case of myocarditis.

Most cases of myocarditis are asymptomatic or very mild symptoms and usually disappear on their own. but that is from all those massive amounts of experts you do not believe in and their reports were all before covid hit the scene.
Speaking of preaching and preachers, the organization that preached vaxxes is on the pulpit about other causes

"The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is urging teachers to become transgender activists by encouraging them to participate Gay-Straight Alliance (GSA) clubs and using trans-inclusive language, according to its LGBTQ inclusivity guide."
unrelated. The CDC can be right in one area and biblically wrong in another. I do not have a big trust in the upper echelons of the cdc. But I do respect the many doctors and researchers who are doing teh job of identifying diseases and searching for cures. Most of them do their job without care for political ideology- though they all have an ideology.
All you need to do is mention the denomination. I pointed out many if not most are in some sort of apostasy. If you take that as some sort of accusatory assumption that is not my problem.
Now you have moved the goalpost to "some sort of apostasy"! what does apostasy even mean to you? One is either an apostate or not- not some sort. But once you recant of your false assumptions I will post verbatim the statement of faith from my local church!
His church is not the world system of churches. Yes they stink to high heaven, many of them. Even Jesus pointed that out when talking about the seven churches!
I never even implied He was. I just said the gates of hell will never prevail against the church! You decided to add more to that statement.
I would say not going underground and closing for bogus covid reasons is more rebellion that folks meeting quietly somewhere.
Going underground still requires a shepherd for the flock. God is not going to violate His Word. REfusing to belong to a bonafide assembly with a pastor/teacher leading the flock is sin. That is Gods Word!
Thanks for admitting that you think popes are properly ordained. Ridiculous as far as I am concerned.
And there you go again- taking part of a statement and twisting it to spew lies! I said popes on the surface are properly ordained, That is the laying on of hands by other elders, I did not say it was legitimate. YOu wonder why I don't list my church? YOu have a habit of taking words written and twisitng it.
What that means and where and how often they may get together etc is a matter of opinion.

No it is a matter of the bible! No teaching of the Scriptures is of anyones personal opinion. Thus sayeth Peter.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry if you thought that was inexorably tied to some major denomination.
YOu assume I think that, I don't! You should stop making assumptions for it makes you look like the first three letters of the word.
So what is spiritual warfare to you, justifying the covid nonsense? Holding up some mystery denomination you joined but are apparently afraid to mention?
When you stop trying to think for me and discuss as a rational mature adult I will gladly tell you, until then--grow up!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Some people say they should not even call it a vaccine.

The CDC admittedly “changed” the definition of a vaccine.
You would have to read through their mounds of statement releases.
I highly doubt that is what the majority does.

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you vaccinate your children against covid 19 it’s going to be a thousand times worse’ says independent virologist and vaccine expert Geert Vanden Bossche.

I am begging you not to vaccinate your child against Covid-19, because in many cases it will be a Death Sentence for the Child. Geert Vanden Bossche.

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The CDC can be right in one area and biblically wrong in another. I do not have a big trust in the upper echelons of the cdc. But I do respect the many doctors and researchers who are doing teh job of identifying diseases and searching for cures. Most of them do their job without care for political ideology- though they all have an ideology.

When being wrong is truly Satanic such as abortion or gender mutilations you can't just wave it off.
Now you have moved the goalpost to "some sort of apostasy"! what does apostasy even mean to you? One is either an apostate or not- not some sort. But once you recant of your false assumptions I will post verbatim the statement of faith from my local church!

Name your denomination? We'll have a look.
Going underground still requires a shepherd for the flock.
Great. And..?
No it is a matter of the bible! No teaching of the Scriptures is of anyones personal opinion. Thus sayeth Peter.

That depends on what you mean by 'it'

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
YOu assume I think that, I don't! You should stop making assumptions for it makes you look like the first three letters of the word.

When you stop trying to think for me and discuss as a rational mature adult I will gladly tell you, until then--grow up!
When you are clear we need not assume. What denomination was that again that you hooked up with?

"
Is sudden death occurring more commonly, or is it just getting more attention?

One may also ask whether it is more common in persons who have had COVID shots. This is extremely hard to answer when almost all have gotten the shot because most athletes are not allowed to play if they haven't. Strenuous exertion in persons who get the shot or the placebo was not part of the clinical trials."

So yes, we should get some honesty and full disclose here and yes there may be real dangers. Some people seem to just want to ignore and deny and cover up and justify the wicked.

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The CDC admittedly “changed” the definition of a vaccine.
You would have to read through their mounds of statement releases.
I highly doubt that is what the majority does.
I agree. I don't even listen to a quick soundbite from them anymore. Kind of like taking just a little sip of snake poison -- no thanks.

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1673109165882.png

Dr. Peter Hotez, says we have to recognize that anti-vaccine activism, which I actually call anti-science aggression, has now become a major killing force globally.

Hotez went on to assert that 200,000 Americans died from COVID because they refused to get the vaccine, a claim that isn’t backed up by any source.

Hotez believes anti-vaccine activism is expanding across the world, even into low and middle income countries.

Once again without providing any source for his dubious claims, Hotez asserted that anti-science now kills more people than things like gun violence, global terrorism, nuclear proliferation or cyber attacks.

The doctor went on to complain about how anti-vaccine skepticism had now become a “political movement” linked to “far-right extremism” in both the United States and Germany.

Hotez ominously called for “political solutions" to address this.

Others say the biggest anti-science dissemination has come from people like Peter Hotez, who tried to shut the world down over a mild virus with a 99.97% survival rate and for which even the most dire mortality rate was fraudulently reported.

Hotez has continually called for the masking and vaccination of children.

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
HOLY SMOKES. Could this be true...

The weekly covid report in Australia

1,770 hospitalized: No unvaccinated. 810 with 4 or more doses.
140 in ICU: No unvaccinated. 58 with 4 or more doses!
95 deaths: 53 with 4 or more doses!

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Dr Aseem Malhotra

It’s my duty as a cardiologist to urgently inform every Dr, patient and member of the public that the mRNA product is likely a contributory factor in all unexpected cardiac arrests, heart attacks, strokes, cardiac arrhythmia and heart failure since 2021 until proven otherwise.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
View attachment 28184

Dr. Peter Hotez, says we have to recognize that anti-vaccine activism, which I actually call anti-science aggression, has now become a major killing force globally.

Hotez went on to assert that 200,000 Americans died from COVID because they refused to get the vaccine, a claim that isn’t backed up by any source.

Hotez believes anti-vaccine activism is expanding across the world, even into low and middle income countries.

Once again without providing any source for his dubious claims, Hotez asserted that anti-science now kills more people than things like gun violence, global terrorism, nuclear proliferation or cyber attacks.

The doctor went on to complain about how anti-vaccine skepticism had now become a “political movement” linked to “far-right extremism” in both the United States and Germany.

Hotez ominously called for “political solutions" to address this.

Others say the biggest anti-science dissemination has come from people like Peter Hotez, who tried to shut the world down over a mild virus with a 99.97% survival rate and for which even the most dire mortality rate was fraudulently reported.

Hotez has continually called for the masking and vaccination of children.

Thousands of people, with weakened immune systems, unhealthy eating habits, dealing with a present disease..... Yearly Die from Yearly Flu strains!

Nothing new.....oh wait...

Barely a mention of the Flu for 2 years!
Advertising .... Flu Season...Get your Flu Shots here.....Zip...Nada!

While searching through all the CDC and Fauci’s wishy washy GAG me statements.....his big concern was the Yearly Decline in the number of people rushing to get a Flu shot......Gee....time for a backroom roundtable Plan to Encourage...Entice...Scare the hell out of People....to Go Get The Shot!

How Clever....Flu shot....oh no, not even!
Change the definition of Vaccine.... and announce a world wide pandemic!
Oh, and a handy series of Shots, and Free to the Whole World.

Not THEE biggest Scam unleashed upon the whole world....but rates up high!

Fauci and his cronies deserve the credit of being top dog foot-soldiers for Satan!
BTW....He is making millions on the “voodoo” so called vaccines....

FYI...Fauci was religiously educated IN and BY Roman Catholics.
He no longer practices that Religion. He has identified himself as “a humanist”..... whoop, whoop!

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte