Warning about vaccines from doctors and scientists

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
wELL i HAVE BEEN DEALING WITH THE SHOT AND ALL TEH ALLEGATIONS SURROUNDING IT. tALKING ABOUT TEH POLITICS SURROUNDING IT IS ANOTHER TOPIC FOR ANOTHER THREAD.

iF YOU WANT TO START A NEW THREAD TALKING ABOUT TEH GROSS ABUSE IN THE POLITICS OF THE SHOT, i WOULD PROBABLY AGREE WITH NEARLY EVERYTHING YOU SAY.

The subject is the same. The government created Covid for the vaccine. We are on the right thread.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What part of my one page website is not using Scripture words? Is it in this first paragraph...

In Romans 8:4, it's suggesting we walk after or by this spirit. In Romans 8:9, it calls this spirit the spirit of Christ. In Romans 8:11, it calls this spirit the spirit of Him that raised up Jesus from the dead and that it dwells in us. In 1 Corinthians 3:16, it calls it the spirit of God that dwells in us. In Galatians 4:6, it's called the spirit of his son. And in Galatians 5:16, it talks about walking in this spirit.

www.carb-fat.com/spirit.html

I gave my statement and perspective and examples.
Not going to critique your entire page.
Moving on.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Romans 13​

King James Version​

13 Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.
2 Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.
3 For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same:
4 For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil.
5 Wherefore ye must needs be subject, not only for wrath, but also for conscience sake.
6 For for this cause pay ye tribute also: for they are God's ministers, attending continually upon this very thing.
7 Render therefore to all their dues: tribute to whom tribute is due; custom to whom custom; fear to whom fear; honour to whom honour.

The only time we are allowed to disobey human authority is when they seek to get us to disobey God.

There is a caveat...

Aside from we have to first Know Gods Truth TO know IF a power sitter IS or IS not acting according to God.

Secondly “the Caveat”....political Power sitters are limited to exact power expressly according to the Constitution they swear by oath to do.

As well if an individual does not Know those Limits, nor will they Know if a power sitter is Acting within his Limits.

Problem...Knowledge of the Majority...IS SCANT....in both Gods Word and Constitutional Limits....And the majority repeatedly for decades seat the same corrupt over and over and over.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The pandemic is to force you to get the vaccine. The vaccine is to force you to get the vaccine passport. The vaccine passport is to force you into the social credit system. The social credit system is to force you into obeying the government.

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The US government created the COVID virus. The US government created the COVID vaccines. The US government mandated the COVID vaccines. The US government censored accurate info about COVID on social media sites. Are you awake yet?

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Fully awake, don't believe a word of what you said in the rest of the post before what I quoted.

Oh look! Another story about Biden's mandate requiring those who do business with the Federal Govt (MEDICARE) to get the shot. Struck down in the courts, but the mandate has been in place since Jan 2021. Maybe you dozed off for a minute.

A federal appeals court has upheld a ban on forcing workers in Kentucky, Ohio and Tennessee who contract with the federal government to get a COVID-19 vaccine. An appeals court has affirmed a ban in three states on enforcing a federal vaccine mandate for workers who contract with the federal government.

Reactions: Peterlag

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh look! Another story about Biden's mandate requiring those who do business with the Federal Govt (MEDICARE) to get the shot. Struck down in the courts, but the mandate has been in place since Jan 2021. Maybe you dozed off for a minute.

A federal appeals court has upheld a ban on forcing workers in Kentucky, Ohio and Tennessee who contract with the federal government to get a COVID-19 vaccine. An appeals court has affirmed a ban in three states on enforcing a federal vaccine mandate for workers who contract with the federal government.

Not going to keep arguing with you.

You don't believe me and that's fine. The only one who I need to care about in regards to whatnI say, knows I am telling the truth and He is the one that matters, not some person on the internet.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Fully awake, don't believe a word of what you said in the rest of the post before what I quoted.

Hi Naomanos ~

The wake-up call is not about individual choices, but rather being informed and having the right to make one’s own choice without coercion.

Every lab concocted and government approved “prescription” drug contains harmful synthetic additives.

Recall the umpteen tv drug adds? Recall the visuals of supposed happy people if they take the drug? Recall the whisper speed verbal Harm Warning at the end of the add?

Point...
Visual captures attention..easy to mindfully process.
Verbal Harm Warning is a muffled blur ...easy to mindfully ignore...
(Key Word...Harmful missing.)
Harmful Ingredients ... not mentioned.
* the MOST important aspect...CHOICE...take the drug OR NOT.

Multiple lab manufactured non-prescription Drugs are being distributed on nearly every street corner in the US.

* Hoax
The Drugs are Free to every individual.
...False Every Taxpaying Individual is Accountable for the cost.

* Hoax
Millions WILL die if they do not TAKE one of the “supposed freebie” Drugs.
...according to What Experiments? Stats?
...NONE.

* Hoax
The Drugs Are Approved by the Government.
The drug administration approves Prescription drugs.
...These Drugs are NOT prescription drugs.
...These Drugs were “approved” by elected political Servants Seated To Protect the People’s Right TO CHOOSE and From HARM.

* Hoax
...political Servants Approved the Drugs, BEFORE, the Drugs were manufactured, BEFORE shares of the drug manufacturers BEGAN selling Shares on the Stock index.
...No Suspicion or conflict of insider information there eh? Pfff

* Hoax
...political Servants (elected and Hired by political Servants), involved in “approving” these Non human tested, non prescription drugs...have exponentially INCREASED their wealth portfolio in the last two years.
...Nothing Suspicious there eh? Pfff

* Hoax
...political Servants have:
Summoned their Propaganda machine....ie pseudo news reporters
Stepped on the staged
Stumbled to the podium
Been ear fed what to say
Spoke into the microphone
...Mandating ALL People Must Receive a Jab.
...Blathering on about Order of What People First, Next and so forth.
Stumbles off Stage.
Propaganda machine follows through with their Role in the scheme.

* Zero suspicion a politician is Mandating, For Every person to receive the Jab
...without going through the Only Constitutional Lawmaking Authority?
...without knowing or consideration of every person’s medical history?
...without warning of possible Harm?
...without mention of ingredients in the Drugs?
...without consideration of his sworn Oath to Protect the people’s Right to CHOOSE what they Eat, Ingest, Inject, Swallow, Breath, expose their flesh to absorb....?

* God gave me Liberty To Freely Choose or not all things.
* The US Government was Established Under Gods Standards and Principles of Liberty.
*Elected and Appointed Servants OF the US Federal Government and OF the People Have a Sworn Duty to Protect Every Individuals Liberty.
* Elected and Appointed Federal Servants WERE and ARE extremely Limited in their Power and Governance OVER all natural born citizens.

* Not a big secret... long term “career” sitting “supposed Servants of the People” have for decades been stealing, extorting, the people’s Liberty and Wealth; while wagging their tongue, they are the king savior, while pointing their finger at anyone but themselves and while enriching themselves along with their Third Party backdoor colluding Bed-partners. (Bootleggers, mafia, gangsters, KKK, Hollywood, FBI, CIA, big business Barrons, spies, stoolies, patsies, hackers, foreign governments, Lobbyists...)

The bottom line is:
Some people are content to be told by their Servant what they must do.
Some people are Suspect when their Servant Mandates, Compels through coercion what they must do.

Remember the “so called vaccine” began as a freebie handout on every street corner in the US and quickly turned into a (non congressional lawful requirement), but rather a political mandate by a mentally incompetent spokesman?

And BTW, is it not suspect that the very same spokesman Advocating Against Non prescription drugs on the streets is Now Advocating for Non prescription drugs to be distributed on US streets corners and via coercion forcing the unwilling to receive the drugs?

For anyone grasping the non prescription drugs and continuing with “so called boosters”....their choice, their consequence.

Fact is Many people got in line...took the jab....by their freewill choice....and many more by, through, coercion and threats of losing their livihood.

Fact is...Many have no complaints to lodge against the Jab, because they are dead, due to them having taken the Jab.

Fact is...”so-called news outlets” who Are Bed-partners with the long sitting corrupt Political power sitters....Have a Bed-Partner relationship.....
Why would the news outlet “cheat on their high paying bed-partner”....with a “non-paying, nobody”?

To each his own.
Too bad for the uninformed, the elderly and minors who guardians are uninformed.
Too bad for those whose choice was manipulated from Jab or no Jab ;
to Job or no Job.

Honor or Respect to underhanded manipulators? Nada!

Last edited:
Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My parents, who are 70 years old and have all sorts of health problems, caught covid and recovered in a week without any complications or risks (unvaccinated).

My wife and I never got it, never got sick, despite attending weddings and all sorts of public events (unvaccinated).

My niece, who basically doesn't have a functioning liver due to severe alcoholism, takes the bus everywhere and never got sick during the pandemic (unvaccinated).

My in-laws, 70s, BOTH got cancer the same year after taking the vaccine. One of them died.

My close friend, early 30s, no health problems, runs daily, can no longer run because he got heart damage from the vaccine. His wife is unvaccinated, never got sick, but can't find work due to all jobs in her field requiring vaccinations.

My elderly friend and his wife, both developed severe nervous system issues since getting every shot and every booster.

My toddler daughter is unvaccinated and never got sick, but she is teething and I can't find any children's motrin in the entire country because children everywhere are developing health problems and parents are clearing the shelves of children's medicines.

I am basically a hermit and know like a dozen people, so you understand, these odds don't seem that amazing for me if almost everyone I know who has taken it have gotten severely ill, while everyone who didn't take it got through the pandemic without any problems at all.
I am sorry for all the adverse effects so many you know had to suffer. But I literally know thousands who have been vaxxed and boosted and suffered no ill effects. Once again all medicationjs will pose risks to som epeople and not to others. All medications have the risk/benefit quotient that has to be considered.

But for all who have sorrowfully suffered adverse effects from the shot, many people have been spared their lives or permanent long term damage from the shot..

C-19 is ini the flu family. Some people never get the flu, some get mild cases, and thousands die yearly from it. I have no problem with people not wishing to take the shot. I do have a problem with the hysteria in believing circles.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The subject is the same. The government created Covid for the vaccine. We are on the right thread.
It still doesn't matter.

What matters is that people were dying from covid and if nothing were done who knows how many more millions would have died.

Start a thread on all the politics and machinations of covid and the media if you wish.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is a caveat...

Aside from we have to first Know Gods Truth TO know IF a power sitter IS or IS not acting according to God.

Secondly “the Caveat”....political Power sitters are limited to exact power expressly according to the Constitution they swear by oath to do.

As well if an individual does not Know those Limits, nor will they Know if a power sitter is Acting within his Limits.

Problem...Knowledge of the Majority...IS SCANT....in both Gods Word and Constitutional Limits....And the majority repeatedly for decades seat the same corrupt over and over and over.
Can you show me the chapter and verse that justifies this caveat

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It still doesn't matter.

What matters is that people were dying from covid and if nothing were done who knows how many more millions would have died.

Start a thread on all the politics and machinations of covid and the media if you wish.
The plan was to have people die from Covid so they will take the vaccine and die from the vaccine. It's one and the same only more people are dying from the vaccine than Covid.

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It’s 2023 and most Americans now understand the COVID vaccines don’t work. Just wait till they discover that the vaccines are causing the COVID variants.

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Damar Hamlin was just the tip of the iceberg. Pro surfer Marcio Freire died the next day. Then a 16 year-old girl died playing football and an 18 year-old girl died playing basketball the next day. Then pro footballer Modeste M'Bami died the next day.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hi Naomanos ~

The wake-up call is not about individual choices, but rather being informed and having the right to make one’s own choice without coercion.

Every lab concocted and government approved “prescription” drug contains harmful synthetic additives.

Recall the umpteen tv drug adds? Recall the visuals of supposed happy people if they take the drug? Recall the whisper speed verbal Harm Warning at the end of the add?

Point...
Visual captures attention..easy to mindfully process.
Verbal Harm Warning is a muffled blur ...easy to mindfully ignore...
(Key Word...Harmful missing.)
Harmful Ingredients ... not mentioned.
* the MOST important aspect...CHOICE...take the drug OR NOT.

Multiple lab manufactured non-prescription Drugs are being distributed on nearly every street corner in the US.

* Hoax
The Drugs are Free to every individual.
...False Every Taxpaying Individual is Accountable for the cost.

* Hoax
Millions WILL die if they do not TAKE one of the “supposed freebie” Drugs.
...according to What Experiments? Stats?
...NONE.

* Hoax
The Drugs Are Approved by the Government.
The drug administration approves Prescription drugs.
...These Drugs are NOT prescription drugs.
...These Drugs were “approved” by elected political Servants Seated To Protect the People’s Right TO CHOOSE and From HARM.

* Hoax
...political Servants Approved the Drugs, BEFORE, the Drugs were manufactured, BEFORE shares of the drug manufacturers BEGAN selling Shares on the Stock index.
...No Suspicion or conflict of insider information there eh? Pfff

* Hoax
...political Servants (elected and Hired by political Servants), involved in “approving” these Non human tested, non prescription drugs...have exponentially INCREASED their wealth portfolio in the last two years.
...Nothing Suspicious there eh? Pfff

* Hoax
...political Servants have:
Summoned their Propaganda machine....ie pseudo news reporters
Stepped on the staged
Stumbled to the podium
Been ear fed what to say
Spoke into the microphone
...Mandating ALL People Must Receive a Jab.
...Blathering on about Order of What People First, Next and so forth.
Stumbles off Stage.
Propaganda machine follows through with their Role in the scheme.

* Zero suspicion a politician is Mandating, For Every person to receive the Jab
...without going through the Only Constitutional Lawmaking Authority?
...without knowing or consideration of every person’s medical history?
...without warning of possible Harm?
...without mention of ingredients in the Drugs?
...without consideration of his sworn Oath to Protect the people’s Right to CHOOSE what they Eat, Ingest, Inject, Swallow, Breath, expose their flesh to absorb....?

* God gave me Liberty To Freely Choose or not all things.
* The US Government was Established Under Gods Standards and Principles of Liberty.
*Elected and Appointed Servants OF the US Federal Government and OF the People Have a Sword Duty to Protect Every Individuals Liberty.
* Elected and Appointed Federal Servants WERE and ARE extremely Limited in their Power and Governance OVER all natural born citizens.

* Not a big secret... long term “career” sitting “supposed Servants of the People” have for decades been stealing, extorting, the people’s Liberty and Wealth; while wagging their tongue, they are the king savior, while pointing their finger at anyone but themselves and while enriching themselves along with their Third Party backdoor colluding Bed-partners. (Bootleggers, mafia, gangsters, KKK, Hollywood, FBI, CIA, big business Barrons, spies, stoolies, patsies, hackers, foreign governments, Lobbyists...)

The bottom line is:
Some people are content to be told by their Servant what they must do.
Some people are Suspect when their Servant Mandates, Compels through coercion what they must do.

Remember the “so called vaccine” began as a freebie handout on every street corner in the US and quickly turned into a (non congressional lawful requirement), but rather a political mandate by a mentally incompetent spokesman?

And BTW, is it not suspect that the very same spokesman Advocating Against Non prescription drugs on the streets is Now Advocating for Non prescription drugs to be distributed on US streets corners and via coercion forcing the unwilling to receive the drugs?

For anyone grasping the non prescription drugs and continuing with “so called boosters”....their choice, their consequence.

Fact is Many people got in line...took the jab....by their freewill choice....and many more by, through, coercion and threats of losing their livihood.

Fact is...Many have no complaints to lodge against the Jab, because they are dead, due to them having taken the Jab.

Fact is...”so-called news outlets” who Are Bed-partners with the long sitting corrupt Political power sitters....Have a Bed-Partner relationship.....
Why would the news outlet “cheat on their high paying bed-partner”....with a “non-paying, nobody”?

To each his own.
Too bad for the uninformed, the elderly and minors who guardians are uninformed.
Too bad for those whose choice was manipulated from Jab or no Jab ;
to Job or no Job.

Honor or Respect to underhanded manipulators? Nada!
That's Socialism for you ! one becomes a slave to the State in fact ! One is owned by the Government !
Now some people may like the idea in fact ? but why would anyone want to be owned like a Dog ?

Now my Grand Dad liven under Nazi occupation and he informed many people who he came across, how the Socialist workers Party organisation system worked in fact ! so that one does not question or think ! bar from orders from the Party down ? It's like being in a Union and if you being only a Number in fact, and if you come up and ask questions ? The Wolfs will show you their fangs !

Any Socialist System is always controlled by Wolfs !

But what of the people who are Slaves to the Wolfs ? what of them ? do they deserve the Wolfs ? not to mention how did the Wolfs get to dominate over the Nation ? well Wolfs are very smart and cunning and people who are ignorant or stupid, foolish are no match for such as the Wolfs !

Now if one is an Atheist that means that such a one is a Degenerate in fact, he is a guide onto himself, the blind leading the blind ! one such mate who hates Arabs was pointing out how he would deal with the likes of them and I said to him, but you are shadow boxing like a drunk, Islam will walk straight through the likes of you and the majority of people in the West easy as pie ! for they are very well organised in ways that the average person has not have a clue about at all in fact, they will wipe the floor with the West given time ! and they will own you and the West !

The propaganda of the West is controlled by the pathetic Atheist West that is dominated by Socialist numbskulls who are in bed with Islam, Nazis and Communist ! peddling and controlling the masses thoughts ! Yet the majority think that they are being looked after ? but fact is they are being sold out ! so at the end of the day they are truly only likened to Slaves, Dupes, Niggers, Dogs. Swine's in fact as the Bible points out ! so that such as they will attack you in a heart beat ! such is such an animal ! one can not cast Pearls before such as them. What are such people un Godly ! They promote every depraved filth on society, you name it !
They support such as Abortion on demand ! Brothels ! Drugs ! Queers ! bastardise Marriage and are full on messing with our Children with such sexual depravity, It's They who empower all such trash in fact.

They are creating a Generation just like Hitler was in fact doing, only it's different tactic, that justify the means for their own ends.
Most people are to ignorant too understand such workings of such Wolfs, they just stick their head in the sand and say they do not want to hear such, so they will switch off ! for they only like to deal with what they like to hear ! Me on the other hand is inspired by such talk ? because I will take it on ! so I am best prepared, that is how I have lived my whole life and dealing in business with such cunning buggers all the time trying to undermine one. I know the Wolfs I have been bitten many a time but I do not run from them.