Warning about vaccines from doctors and scientists

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry you are still trying to use reason and deduction where hard evidence i sneeded.

Teh shot could very well have caused it, or it could have exacerbated an issue already present, or just be coincidental to something else. that is why coroners do autopsies, to get a more accurate cause of death.

Yes one can determine that if there is a gunshot wound to the heart- the gunshot killed the person, but for medications it is not so cut and dry and you should know that.

Scripture does not tell us to use reason:

Hogwash.
Reason is exampled over 100 times in Scripture as a Cause (A catalyst ) and directly said by God....
A following investigation and examination leads to the resulting knowledge of the damage/harm. Have observed autopsies....it reports the damage, every bone a bullet nicks, shatters, every section a bullet has pierced the brain, heart, lung...whatever.

Isa 1:
[18a] Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD:

Get a PDR....(physicians desk reference)....there you will find the LONG list of (your risk possibility)...for all prescribed medicines.

When you happily decided to take the Jab...did one person inform you of a possible Death RISK? an organ failure RISK?
Of give a pat less Risky, ooh, might be sore a couple of days, red splotch on your skin...?

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When you happily decided to take the Jab...did one person inform you of a possible Death RISK? an organ failure RISK?

My doctor or pharmacist didn't need to. Anything that is not already in the body is foreign to the body. I knew there was a risk, as there is a risk with all medicine that I take and even the food that I eat. Even food that I was not allergic to before can at some point cause anaphylaxis.

I am only speaking of myself here in regard to already knowing.

Reactions: Taken

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hogwash.
Reason is exampled over 100 times in Scripture as a Cause (A catalyst ) and directly said by God....
A following investigation and examination leads to the resulting knowledge of the damage/harm. Have observed autopsies....it reports the damage, every bone a bullet nicks, shatters, every section a bullet has pierced the brain, heart, lung...whatever.

Isa 1:
[18a] Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD:

Get a PDR....(physicians desk reference)....there you will find the LONG list of (your risk possibility)...for all prescribed medicines.

Of give a pat less Risky, ooh, might be sore a couple of days, red splotch on your skin...?
Human reason is corrupted by sin. sorry.

Proverbs 3:5-6

King James Version

5 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

and Is. 1 is to prove right! It is nota dialogue to determine what is right. but God addressing sinful Israel to show them He alone can blot out their sins. context.

Yes a bullet wound is easy to discern. Death by physiological causes- not so much many many times. Especially a death that may be caused by medicines. It takes forensic pathology to determine.

How do you know it was happily? Were you there are just making presumptious guesses? I researched online, talked with my PCP, asked about the risk/benefit ratio and got the shot. IOW I did my due diligence all 5 times!!

but let us turn this around for a moment and you are in charge. YOu are now faced with a new virus that is highly contagious has a fairly high mortality rate and is not fully understood how it works. It has been proven to kill the more vunerable in society as well as strike down apparently healthy individuals. what do you do?

1. Hold off on these shots because they came out so fast and wait the typical years to do and allow untold potential millions to die?
2. Let the shot go to market, knowing it has some severe risks but the potential for saving lives far exceeds the number of people who MAY die from the shot.?

YOu have been an armchair quarterback howling and complaining, now what would you do in th esame circumstances Trump faced?

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But, but, you said...

@Ronald Nolette
“Scripture does not tell us to use reason:”
you are a sad sack, really!

We are to think and learn, but not reason out what God says is right and wrong- God has dedclared.

Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

Proverbs 16:25
There is a way that seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.

Now if you wish to learn the difference between using reason and using reason to determine Godis Word, PM meI will gladly give you free lessons.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

We are to think and learn, but not reason out what God says is right and wrong- God has dedclared.

Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

There is a way that seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.

Now if you wish to learn the difference between using reason and using reason to determine Godis Word, PM meI will gladly give you free lessons.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You have miles to go before you reach mediocre.

You are supposed to continually reason What is right and wrong.

Your idea of thinking reasoning means trying to reason IF God is right or wrong is your secular understanding of reasoning .

Reasoning is your job.
Understanding comes from God.

Obviously you know not the difference.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have miles to go before you reach mediocre.

You are supposed to continually reason What is right and wrong.

Your idea of thinking reasoning means trying to reason IF God is right or wrong is your secular understanding of reasoning .

Reasoning is your job.
Understanding comes from God.

Obviously you know not the difference.
Well then pray tell explain to us the difference and enlighten us. I am willing to listen.

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

25-Year-Old Doctor of Pharmacy Who Ran Multiple “Vaccine” Clinics Dies Suddenly

Dr. Lindsay Ann Heck, 25, died unexpectedly from an unknown cause on Dec. 20, 2022, as stated in her obituary.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The more boosters you get, the more depressed your immune system becomes. That's why every time they inject you, it makes you more vulnerable to getting COVID.

I think you're right. I think natural is the right way.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Duh...already did in the very post you are responding to.
Weird.

No. You can backtrack, I have no interest to thumb back read your posts and mine and repost in context
for your convenience.

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mike Foster, MD

Because I studied the science: I spoke out against the lockdowns, masks, jabs, 6 ft rule and was for HCQ and Ivermectin. I was kicked off Twitter, Facebook, and reprimanded by other physicians, CMO and the State Board of Health. I was right on every count. They were all wrong.

• Wow
Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have no doubt that modern medicine has killed more than it has saved. But they still get paid and live in mansions!

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have no doubt that modern medicine has killed more than it has saved. But they still get paid and live in mansions!

I lived with a hospital worker once who worked in the labs and she said the Doc's kill a lot more people than what is reported. Many times the report will say died of complications. They leave out of the report that what caused the complication was the Doc gave the wrong drug.