Warning about vaccines from doctors and scientists

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

What do you make of this...

Pfizer Clinical Trials
Sometimes the smallest volunteers can make a big impact. See if your little one qualifies for our COVID-19 vaccine study.

View attachment 29593
That is up to the parents and their pediatrician to decide whether a child should do it or not. Not matter what all the fear mongers here wish to say.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just put evil right in front of you and you called it okay.
The Bible doesn't call it evil, you do. I don't remember when god gave you the authority to define evil. You have failed to show one biblical support for calling the shot evil.

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The Biden administration is preparing to sign up the United States to a “legally binding” accord with the World Health Organization (WHO) that would give this Geneva-based UN subsidiary the authority to dictate America’s policies during a pandemic.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The Biden administration is preparing to sign up the United States to a “legally binding” accord with the World Health Organization (WHO) that would give this Geneva-based UN subsidiary the authority to dictate America’s policies during a pandemic.
All moving us towards a one world govt. as the bible prophesied!

It appears also that the Ukraine war is doing the same thing

Reactions: mailmandan

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
About a years difference indeed . My mama was but an eight year old girl in november of fifty four .
Let the KING be praised . For it dont matter if one is but fifty or sixty sixty eight , the coming of the KING draws nigh .
I sure dont expect to be seeing even sixty in this world . And i have only one thing to say about that .
EVEN SO COME LORD JESUS . I aint depressed one bit about it . Be encouraged my friend . WHERE THE LORD IS HOME IS .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
About a years difference indeed . My mama was but an eight year old girl in november of fifty four .
Let the KING be praised . For it dont matter if one is but fifty or sixty sixty eight , the coming of the KING draws nigh .
I sure dont expect to be seeing even sixty in this world . And i have only one thing to say about that .
EVEN SO COME LORD JESUS . I aint depressed one bit about it . Be encouraged my friend . WHERE THE LORD IS HOME IS .
I am always excited. It is a rare day when discouragement wins primacy in my soul! I have walked a long time with my Precious Savior, so I know the storms are as it says: "It came to Pass". these light afflictions cannot compare to the glory awaiting us.

I know: Physically I am a severe arthritic, had a stent, heart valve replaced, triple hernias, appendectomy, hip replaced and years walking with a severe limp. ^ weeks from now I am undergoing my other hip being replaced.

My knees survive by cortisone shots every few years! A-fib, ascending aortic aneurism, and lupus! I take these all as marks of His ownership.

Reactions: amigo de christo

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just put evil right in front of you and you called it okay.
Peter, you need to remember that evil for all is clearly defined in Scripture. If to you personally you have a conscinece that calls C-19 shots evil- then that is your personal conviction and do not foist it upon all other believers. Unless of course you can show why parents volunteering their children to advance medicine in and of itself is an evil.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am always excited. It is a rare day when discouragement wins primacy in my soul! I have walked a long time with my Precious Savior, so I know the storms are as it says: "It came to Pass". these light afflictions cannot compare to the glory awaiting us.

I know: Physically I am a severe arthritic, had a stent, heart valve replaced, triple hernias, appendectomy, hip replaced and years walking with a severe limp. ^ weeks from now I am undergoing my other hip being replaced.

My knees survive by cortisone shots every few years! A-fib, ascending aortic aneurism, and lupus! I take these all as marks of His ownership.
Arthritis on the spine aint friendly . OH BUT THE KING IS with the lambs . I look forward to HIS COMING .
But till then we must point to Christ and all sound biblical doctrine . Let the LORD be praised .

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Peter, you need to remember that evil for all is clearly defined in Scripture. If to you personally you have a conscinece that calls C-19 shots evil- then that is your personal conviction and do not foist it upon all other believers. Unless of course you can show why parents volunteering their children to advance medicine in and of itself is an evil.
It's evil because children are not to be used as an experiment with an already bad track record. Children can't speak for themselves or defend themselves. Again, children are not to be used as an experiment. And it's evil to do so.

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That reminds me of Isaiah 5:20 - Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil; Who put darkness for light, and light for darkness; Who put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
Children are not to be used as a medical experiment and to do so is evil.

Reactions: mailmandan

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Bible doesn't call it evil, you do. I don't remember when god gave you the authority to define evil. You have failed to show one biblical support for calling the shot evil.
So you think medical experiments on children is of God?

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's evil because children are not to be used as an experiment with an already bad track record. Children can't speak for themselves or defend themselves. Again, children are not to be used as an experiment. And it's evil to do so.
So show the biblical principle that says this is an evil.

Do not give me human philosophy for that means nothing biblically. give me Scripture that defines this as evil. Ot cite the principle from the bible.

Yes the C-19 shot doesn't have the best track record, but parents are responsible for their children and if in their conscience and advice form pediatricians they are free to do so- who are you to call them evil?

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you think medical experiments on children is of God?
Depends! Medical experiments run an enormous gamut of types. I cannot answer yes or no to a very generic statement.

Some experiments are evil by nature and are forbidden based on Scripture.

Things like the nazis did to jews. Sending them outside in the dead of winter naked to see how long it takes a person to freeze to death.

then there can be a medical experiment where a child is hooked up with monitors to see how sids might happen.

So once again it depends on the experiment.

Polio vaccines in children went through years of testing on children! So according to your statements , you would have been deeply opposed to those experiments.

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Depends! Medical experiments run an enormous gamut of types. I cannot answer yes or no to a very generic statement.

Some experiments are evil by nature and are forbidden based on Scripture.

Things like the nazis did to jews. Sending them outside in the dead of winter naked to see how long it takes a person to freeze to death.

then there can be a medical experiment where a child is hooked up with monitors to see how sids might happen.

So once again it depends on the experiment.

Polio vaccines in children went through years of testing on children! So according to your statements , you would have been deeply opposed to those experiments.
You are comparing apples with oranges. Polio vaccines for children to help children has nothing to do with Covid or Covid's track record.
So show the biblical principle that says this is an evil.

Do not give me human philosophy for that means nothing biblically. give me Scripture that defines this as evil. Ot cite the principle from the bible.

Yes the C-19 shot doesn't have the best track record, but parents are responsible for their children and if in their conscience and advice form pediatricians they are free to do so- who are you to call them evil?
I am a wise man to call evil when I see it. A man who walks by the spirit of Christ.

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I certainly hope this warning doesn't apply to Tetanus shots. I was bitten by my cat last year after making the mistake of trying to pick him up and comfort him after a fight with another cat. I apparently hit a sore spot and he bit me like he was still in the fight.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am a wise man to call evil when I see it. A man who walks by the spirit of Christ.
So being so wise as you self declare- you should show easily from Scripture where volunteering a child for a trial is evil.

volunteering children for the Polio vaccine was as much an unknown as it is for Covid shots. Remember as of right now close to 12,000,000,000 covid shots shots have been administered worldwide. suspected deaths and proven deaths from the shot stands at approx. 1,000,000. so based on these statistics your chances of dying from a covid shot are: 0000833333333333% or you have a 99.9999266% of living for every covid shot administered!!! those are facts. The polio vaccine when it was going through human trials was not as safe!

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is just no evidence that they” — masks — “make any difference.” But, wait, hold on. What about N-95 masks, as opposed to lower-quality surgical or cloth masks? “Makes no difference — none of it.”