Warning about vaccines from doctors and scientists

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So being so wise as you self declare- you should show easily from Scripture where volunteering a child for a trial is evil.

volunteering children for the Polio vaccine was as much an unknown as it is for Covid shots. Remember as of right now close to 12,000,000,000 covid shots shots have been administered worldwide. suspected deaths and proven deaths from the shot stands at approx. 1,000,000. so based on these statistics your chances of dying from a covid shot are: 0000833333333333% or you have a 99.9999266% of living for every covid shot administered!!! those are facts. The polio vaccine when it was going through human trials was not as safe!

Give it a couple of years and then we will see how the Covid vaccine is working out.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is just no evidence that they” — masks — “make any difference.” But, wait, hold on. What about N-95 masks, as opposed to lower-quality surgical or cloth masks? “Makes no difference — none of it.”

So big deal! Because this was a NOVEL virus and little to nothing was known about it, just like the medications that were tired and proven ineffective (LIKE HQC and Ivermectin) they threw all sorts of PPP against it. Maybe teh masks had a placebo effect- it is not a big deal.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Give it a couple of years and then we will see how the Covid vaccine is working out.
Just like every other vaccine and medication- time tells the story.

But as this was rushed out because the stats looked so very dire- they had to tweak as they went instead of going thr0ough years of trials before making it available to people.

Once again the medical powers weighed the risk/benefit ratio and found that a partially tested shot was better than waiting the 8-10 years to do it as normal given the information they knew and the high probable lethality covid-19 posed.

Seriously! so many of you opposed to the shot act lie these pharmacists and researchers and chemists and medical pros are like the three stooges or something! Or worse you imply they are involved in a cabal to commit mass murder on a scale never seen in human history! I just haven't seen that medical science sold its soul to Soros and the globalist cabal.

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

COVID-19 is not a virus, but SARS-CoV-2 is​

Posted on March 21, 2020

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just like every other vaccine and medication- time tells the story.

But as this was rushed out because the stats looked so very dire- they had to tweak as they went instead of going thr0ough years of trials before making it available to people.

Once again the medical powers weighed the risk/benefit ratio and found that a partially tested shot was better than waiting the 8-10 years to do it as normal given the information they knew and the high probable lethality covid-19 posed.

Seriously! so many of you opposed to the shot act lie these pharmacists and researchers and chemists and medical pros are like the three stooges or something! Or worse you imply they are involved in a cabal to commit mass murder on a scale never seen in human history! I just haven't seen that medical science sold its soul to Soros and the globalist cabal.

I held out longer than my friends, but something does not make sense that the world is forcing children who are not at risk to take the shot. And then I saw this...

Robert Malone MD

The most recent data tells us that covid injections cause far more harm than good and provide zero benefits relative to risk for the young and healthy. The vaccine doesn't reduce the covid 19 infection which is treatable and not terminal. Furthermore the most recent data shows we are more likely to become affected or have disease or even death if we have been vaccinated compared to the unvaccinated. The data now shows this experimental treatment can damage our children as well as ourselves. It can damage our heart, our brain, our reproductive tissue, our lungs, and can also include permanent damage to our immune system.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

COVID-19 is not a virus, but SARS-CoV-2 is​

Posted on March 21, 2020
HAte to break it to these folks who wrote the article ,but Covid 19 is definitely a virus.

It is also a coronavirus in that its spike proteins are tipped with crown(corona) like receptors to attach itself to the host cell. It is a virus just like C-2 and the annual influenza virus.

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So big deal! Because this was a NOVEL virus and little to nothing was known about it, just like the medications that were tired and proven ineffective (LIKE HQC and Ivermectin) they threw all sorts of PPP against it. Maybe teh masks had a placebo effect- it is not a big deal.

And then I saw this...

The pandemic is to force you to get the vaccine. The vaccine is to force you to get the vaccine passport. The vaccine passport is to force you into the social credit system. The social credit system is to force you into obeying the government.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The vaccine doesn't reduce the covid 19 infection which is treatable and not terminal.

That alone tells me that this person cannot be taken seriously. Many, many people died from the virus, including those who were healthy and unvaccinated. It can indeed be terminal.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And then I saw this...

The pandemic is to force you to get the vaccine. The vaccine is to force you to get the vaccine passport. The vaccine passport is to force you into the social credit system. The social credit system is to force you into obeying the government.

Conspiracy nonsense!

Also, please link to where you are getting these things.

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
HAte to break it to these folks who wrote the article ,but Covid 19 is definitely a virus.

It is also a coronavirus in that its spike proteins are tipped with crown(corona) like receptors to attach itself to the host cell. It is a virus just like C-2 and the annual influenza virus.
Covid is man made.

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That has yet to be proven.

I had Covid twice and it did not act anything like something that is organic. When one is sick and starts to get better the body heals slowly over time. The head cold starts improving a little each day for a few days when we are starting to get better. This thing was like I was sick one minute and then boom the next minute I was not. Nature does not function like that.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had Covid twice and it did not act anything like something that is organic. When one is sick and starts to get better the body heals slowly over time. The head cold starts improving a little each day for a few days when we are starting to get better. This thing was like I was sick one minute and then boom the next minute I was not. Nature does not function like that.

Acted like something organic to me when I had Covid. Acted like any other virus does when I had it. Each person is different.

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Acted like something organic to me when I had Covid. Acted like any other virus does when I had it. Each person is different.
I have heard from a whole bunch of folks like Senators and Congressman that this thing was invented in a lab. How much more proof do you need?

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have heard from a whole bunch of folks like Senators and Congressman that this thing was invented in a lab. How much more proof do you need?

Evidence that proves it beyond a shadow of doubt.

Senators and congressman can be duped as well, people like Marjorie Taylor Greene believe conspiracies easily.

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I held out longer than my friends, but something does not make sense that the world is forcing children who are not at risk to take the shot. And then I saw this...

Robert Malone MD

The most recent data tells us that covid injections cause far more harm than good and provide zero benefits relative to risk for the young and healthy. The vaccine doesn't reduce the covid 19 infection which is treatable and not terminal. Furthermore the most recent data shows we are more likely to become affected or have disease or even death if we have been vaccinated compared to the unvaccinated. The data now shows this experimental treatment can damage our children as well as ourselves. It can damage our heart, our brain, our reproductive tissue, our lungs, and can also include permanent damage to our immune system.
Mandates for young prepubescent children does make sense if the vaccine causes reproductive dysfunction. Especially when it appears the viral warfare of COVID-19 being released into the world, coupled with the vaccine that does more harm than good and even kills, is a first strike method for population control.

Decimate the population living now. Sterilize the "breeders" of future population now too.

It's a full court press that only makes sense if they're eliminating current numbers of people, the weak,the addicted whose immune systems are already compromised, especially what Kissinger labeled useless eaters, the elderly and those on Social Security, to then insure a population problem in future isn't an issue.

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is what I now believe...

The Pandemic was created and orchestrated fraudulently by a Global Criminal Cartel led by Governments, Gates, Fauci, Tedros, Drosten, Schwab, Rothschilds, BlackRock, and Rockefeller to control and to inject the world with Covid Vaccines.

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is what I now believe...

The Pandemic was created and orchestrated fraudulently by a Global Criminal Cartel led by Governments, Gates, Fauci, Tedros, Drosten, Schwab, Rothschilds, BlackRock, and Rockefeller to control and to inject the world with Covid Vaccines.

Reactions: David in NJ

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And then I saw this...

And this was verified as non tinfoil hat stuff how?

And even if this is true, what is the big deal? It is not as though we do not know these things MUST come upon teh earth.