Warning about vaccines from doctors and scientists

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know the system is corrupted.

And I have multiple credible sources that say your sources are lying! If Spike proteins on viruses did the level of damge your "experts" say they do, then every time you get the flu, you are risking death from spike proteins ripping up your vascular system,. I don't believe you are that dumb to buy into these lies that have been debunked! Below is a picture of an actual covid virus blown up from an electron microscope. Those little red protrusions are the spike proteins. They do not rip and tear up veins!

Coronavirus-1.jpg
Graphene oxide does, a main component the vaccine. I remember a doctor described it as tiny metalic razor blades that flow through your arteries and cause the blood clots.
Israel received a higher percentage of Covid-19 jabs per capita than any other country, 72 %. Since they started the jabs, heart attacks increased by 25%. Many of those were deaths.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have a problem reading what's written. I did not go running and falling or believing. I said someone is looking at it. And that extra exercise MIGHT.
Well you are a well known conspiracist who believes the shots bring harm to people. You have cited false info before as fact. So why post this without comment unless it is something you lean to?

Though I am not por shot or pro govt., I can simply write a statement here saying someone is looking that shots have not been proven to cause any harm .

You, I assume, being a reasonable person, would think I endorse it in some manner if I left it w/o comment.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you have walked with the Lord longer than I have been alive then that would put you walking before 1955. And that would make you a teacher around less than 1 year old.
Well then ,I have not. I assumed that the picture for your avatar is a recent one. either you use Grecian formula or it is a old pic of you if it is you. I am just 1 year older than you and do not anywhere near as young as you rpicture implies of you.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Graphene oxide does, a main component the vaccine. I remember a doctor described it as tiny metalic razor blades that flow through your arteries and cause the blood clots.
Israel received a higher percentage of Covid-19 jabs per capita than any other country, 72 %. Since they started the jabs, heart attacks increased by 25%. Many of those were deaths.

that is another debunked lie from the tin foil hat crowd. Above is the testimony of one supposed expert who had a PHD in psychology not medicine.

This would be global news! Attorneys would have lined up for miles to take on class action suits!

Tens of thousands of doctors would have exposed this as a willful introduction o fhighly toxic matter into people!

So if you really believe this lunacy, you have to believe that the global cabalists ( who are out there and powerful) have gained such a tight fisted control of medicine, media, law, and politics that they exert a censorship that not even Russia nor China nor Nazi Germany ever achieved.

But then again not so tight, for many supposed experts found a way to go global. Who should we believe, a virologist and immunologist who study viruses and vaccines for tehm or a self proclaimed medical expert who is a psychologist????????

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well then ,I have not. I assumed that the picture for your avatar is a recent one. either you use Grecian formula or it is a old pic of you if it is you. I am just 1 year older than you and do not anywhere near as young as you rpicture implies of you.
That photo of me was taken more than 33 years ago.

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well you are a well known conspiracist who believes the shots bring harm to people. You have cited false info before as fact. So why post this without comment unless it is something you lean to?

Though I am not por shot or pro govt., I can simply write a statement here saying someone is looking that shots have not been proven to cause any harm .

You, I assume, being a reasonable person, would think I endorse it in some manner if I left it w/o comment.

Being called a "conspiracy theorist" is the highest compliment that one could give me, and that's been true since the New York Times started using the phrase in 1964 to discredit anyone who suggested the CIA was involved in the assassination of President Kennedy.

1676327712374.png

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

that is another debunked lie from the tin foil hat crowd. Above is the testimony of one supposed expert who had a PHD in psychology not medicine.

This would be global news! Attorneys would have lined up for miles to take on class action suits!

Tens of thousands of doctors would have exposed this as a willful introduction o fhighly toxic matter into people!

So if you really believe this lunacy, you have to believe that the global cabalists ( who are out there and powerful) have gained such a tight fisted control of medicine, media, law, and politics that they exert a censorship that not even Russia nor China nor Nazi Germany ever achieved.

But then again not so tight, for many supposed experts found a way to go global. Who should we believe, a virologist and immunologist who study viruses and vaccines for tehm or a self proclaimed medical expert who is a psychologist????????
This is global news. There is a growing distrust in the vaccine, the media and governments who have made every effort to squash any negative news reports about the jabs and label them as conspiracies. The majority of people who took the jab are now refusing to take any more boosters. Most Americans are aware of the corruption and fake news, social media's attack on freedom of speech, Fauci thr liar, etc. ... but the liberals still read and consume the NY Times and swallow it. And I guess if it's in Forbes - it must be true too!
Well, here is is an interview with Dr. Peter McCullough, a cardiologist. He must have left his tin foil hat at home?

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is global news. There is a growing distrust in the vaccine, the media and governments who have made every effort to squash any negative news reports about the jabs and label them as conspiracies. The majority of people who took the jab are now refusing to take any more boosters. Most Americans are aware of the corruption and fake news, social media's attack on freedom of speech, Fauci thr liar, etc. ... but the liberals still read and consume the NY Times and swallow it. And I guess if it's in Forbes - it must be true too!
Well, here is is an interview with Dr. Peter McCullough, a cardiologist. He must have left his tin foil hat at home?

Five Canadian teenagers ages 17-19 died suddenly and unexpectedly in their sleep in the past month.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Five Canadian teenagers ages 17-19 died suddenly and unexpectedly in their sleep in the past month.
My 18 year opd nephew had a clot in his lungs making it difficult to breath. My mother-in law had four in her heat, two they helped her with stents.
I don't really need reports or statistics, it's happening close to home.
Btw, I think Johnson had something to do with it. He despised both brothers, was a Texan, and knew he could never be president, it would be too late. But tha is just speculation. Could be the CIA motivated by his desire to get out of the war - which generated billions? Cubans, Russians but not just one man, who was murdered himself - which makes it more suspicious.

Last edited:

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My 18 year opd nephew had a clot in his lungs making it difficult to breath. My mother-in law had four in her heat, two they helped her with stents.
I don't really need reports or statistics, it's happening close to home.
Btw, I think Johnson had something to do with it. He despised both brothers, was a Texan, and knew he could never be president, it would be too late. But tha is just speculation. Could be the CIA motivated by his desire to get out of the war - which generated billions? Cubans, Russians but not just one man, who was murdered himself - which makes it more suspicious.

Yeah it hit close to home when a co-worker that I liked a whole lot who was strong and healthy suddenly died in his sleep after the second booster. Johnson had a lot to do with it. He order a lot of stuff right after the death to cover it up. I watched every documentary on this that was on television that I knew about. Even the one just done two years ago. Johnson even gave the order to have JFK's body taken to the worse army hospital to have it checked out. In one or two of these documentaries it was stated the Doc's themselves said we told the government this was not what we are experienced with and they told us to do it anyway. That was Johnson who also set up that group of people to investigate it. I even hear Johnson was involved in having less secret service people on duty.

Reactions: Ronald David Bruno

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A goalkeeper in Belgium saved a penalty kick in a soccer game and then collapsed and died. He was 25.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Being called a "conspiracy theorist" is the highest compliment that one could give me, and that's been true since the New York Times started using the phrase in 1964 to discredit anyone who suggested the CIA was involved in the assassination of President Kennedy.

View attachment 29456
This is a more honest pic of you.

Being a tin foil hat guy is both nice and nasty. We are so run amok with conspiracies- especially surrounding the c-19 shot as to shut peoples care about it down. Most of the theories presented are either partial truths filled in with suppositions, guesses, or downright lies.

Opinions by medical pros with no training in the proper fields to give opinions on.

Circumstantial evidence with no supporting data.

Little to no research nor clinical studies nor forensic studies.

It is when those who call on the name of our Savior start promoting these lies, they bring shame on themselves and the name of the Lord!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Global news? You shouldn't trust it by your measuring stick then.

But yo0u can obtain a complete list of ingredients of all three major C-19 shots and graphene oxide is not found in any one of them.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

YOu should read about your experts before posting them as reliable sources.

He moved around more than a U-Haul truck! He promoted HCQ and Ivermectin even after they were empirically found to have no effect on C-19. He was sued by Baylor for spreading misinformation.

If you are going to use blurbs from teh web- do some research first! Like the absurdity of graphene oxide in C-19 shots! that would be akin to a crime against humanity and no matter how powerful you think big govt. may be- it is not that big to keep this quiet from the news media- this is just too juicy for even the most govt. bootlicking media to ignore.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There have been many deaths CAUSED by medical procedures. It's quite easy for them to cover it up. They still get paid $$$.

Reactions: amigo de christo

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is a more honest pic of you.

Being a tin foil hat guy is both nice and nasty. We are so run amok with conspiracies- especially surrounding the c-19 shot as to shut peoples care about it down. Most of the theories presented are either partial truths filled in with suppositions, guesses, or downright lies.

Opinions by medical pros with no training in the proper fields to give opinions on.

Circumstantial evidence with no supporting data.

Little to no research nor clinical studies nor forensic studies.

It is when those who call on the name of our Savior start promoting these lies, they bring shame on themselves and the name of the Lord!

Are you a year older than me or less. 8-28-55

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A document released under court order reveals that 44% of pregnant women participating in Pfizer's mRNA COVID vaccine trial suffered miscarriages.