Warning about vaccines from doctors and scientists

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How can you say don't put complete trust in the teacher to me after I already told you I don't know which means I don't know if my teachers were right. And then I say it again by saying if my teachers were right and if they were not.
Here is a Start = Jesus told the Disciples to listen to the reading of Moses from the Pharisees but to not be like them.

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When covid-19 vaccines were granted emergency authorization in Dec 2020, there was consternation over whether pregnant women should be vaccinated.

Pregnant and breastfeeding women were excluded from the original Pfizer and Moderna phase III clinical trials, so any recommendation to vaccinate them was a gamble.

The world was dealing with a novel vaccine technology, tested under ‘warp speed’ conditions, and no long-term safety data to speak of.

For this reason, the WHO did not widely recommend the covid-19 vaccine during pregnancy because of insufficient safety data. But not everyone agreed.

In January 2021, soon after the vaccine roll-out commenced, US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) updated its website saying that the mRNA vaccines were “unlikely to pose a specific risk for people who are pregnant.”

Professional societies such as the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG) and the Society for Maternal-Fetal Medicine (SMFM) both advised that covid-19 vaccines not be withheld from pregnant or lactating women.

Similarly, the UK’s Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (RCOG) released a statement saying that “COVID-19 vaccines are strongly recommended in pregnancy.”

So, as the months passed, hundreds of thousands of pregnant women globally, rolled up their sleeves to receive the vaccine, despite the absence of any clinical trials.

The message from authorities was clear - the harm from covid-19 infection outweighed any harms from the mRNA vaccine – but in truth, they couldn’t possibly have known.

Reactions: bbyrd009

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When covid-19 vaccines were granted emergency authorization in Dec 2020, there was consternation over whether pregnant women should be vaccinated.

Pregnant and breastfeeding women were excluded from the original Pfizer and Moderna phase III clinical trials, so any recommendation to vaccinate them was a gamble.

The world was dealing with a novel vaccine technology, tested under ‘warp speed’ conditions, and no long-term safety data to speak of.

For this reason, the WHO did not widely recommend the covid-19 vaccine during pregnancy because of insufficient safety data. But not everyone agreed.

In January 2021, soon after the vaccine roll-out commenced, US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) updated its website saying that the mRNA vaccines were “unlikely to pose a specific risk for people who are pregnant.”

Professional societies such as the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG) and the Society for Maternal-Fetal Medicine (SMFM) both advised that covid-19 vaccines not be withheld from pregnant or lactating women.

Similarly, the UK’s Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (RCOG) released a statement saying that “COVID-19 vaccines are strongly recommended in pregnancy.”

So, as the months passed, hundreds of thousands of pregnant women globally, rolled up their sleeves to receive the vaccine, despite the absence of any clinical trials.

The message from authorities was clear - the harm from covid-19 infection outweighed any harms from the mRNA vaccine – but in truth, they couldn’t possibly have known.

Because of the VaXX many women lost their pregnancy as well as still-borns = death.

The VaXX was not designed for human health, but to suppress it.

Concerning the VaXX: If you are believing the state controlled Media, doctors, Big Pharma, so-called science experts and the like, you are feeding from death's table.

What has been suppressed from the Media(and will continue to be) are the many, many healthy people who were VaXXed and suffered strokes, crippling effects, cancer, and all kinds of ill health leading to death.

This is why the Scripture says: "Choose you this day whom you will serve/obey/give yourself to."

Pay Attention to the words of our LORD and Savior - Matthew ch24

While Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to Him privately. “Tell us,” they said, “when will these things happen, and what will be the sign of Your coming and of the end of the age?”

Jesus answered, “See to it that no one deceives you.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Driving Force of the VAXX

#1 - Condition the People to FEAR/Lockdown/Save the world/OBEY Rule & Authority/Hate thy Neighbor

#2 - Corrupt/Alter/Weaken the immune system and genetic profile of man created by God = Population Control

#3 - Experiment with Hybrid DNA and/or Black Oxide injected into us = Gene Altering Therapy

#4 - Destroy the worldwide economy and stability of nations

#5 - ALL these things are preparating the world for the coming MARK = the GREAT RESET
I believe 1,2,4,5 are probable, but you are wrong on #2.

Mrna as a distribution method has been around for decades. and I h ave no clue what black oxide you are referring to. My 5 shots were opaque and not black.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Driving Force of the VAXX

#1 - Condition the People to FEAR/Lockdown/Save the world/OBEY Rule & Authority/Hate thy Neighbor

#2 - Corrupt/Alter/Weaken the immune system and genetic profile of man created by God = Population Control

#3 - Experiment with Hybrid DNA and/or Black Oxide injected into us = Gene Altering Therapy

#4 - Destroy the worldwide economy and stability of nations

#5 - ALL these things are preparating the world for the coming MARK = the GREAT RESET
Where is you faith? Why do you live in such fear? Why do you believe such nonsense?

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where is you faith? Why do you live in such fear? Why do you believe such nonsense?
Speaking of faith and trust in God is JESUS = Revelation

And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night,
who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.
Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

"there is nothing new under the sun - what has been will be" = Ecclisiastes

"But as the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be."

"The earth also was corrupt before God, and the earth was filled with violence. So God looked upon the earth, and indeed it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted their way on the earth."

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe 1,2,4,5 are probable, but you are wrong on #2.

Mrna as a distribution method has been around for decades. and I h ave no clue what black oxide you are referring to. My 5 shots were opaque and not black.
point #2 has been verified by many doctors/scientists who are not under the spell/fear of the anti-christ system.

You will not hear from them on mainstream media as they are quickly 'banned'.

WAKE UP Call - Why do you think they are currently passing laws to make it a crime to speak out against the covid vaccines.......

They call it "mis-information" and label it a "threat and danger to public health and safety"

Jesus said " whoever is not for Me(Truth) is against Me(Truth)"

Reactions: Taken

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
point #2 has been verified by many doctors/scientists who are not under the spell/fear of the anti-christ system.

WAKE UP Call - Why do you think they are currently passing laws to make it a crime to speak out against the covid vaccines.......

They call it "mis-information" and label it a "threat and danger to public health and safety"

Show me one verified by research/clinical trial/ peer review that C-19 shots alter DNA. Show me from an ingredient list this black oxide.

YOur last line is absolute and utter trash!

According to you, if someone takes the covid shot they are against Jesus! That is demonic as demonic can be.

And how have you werfieid this small band of conspirators are actually telling the truth? How is their truth tied to following Jesus?

I watch all the alternate media as well as you. I take all that agree and disagree with me with a grain of salt until I can verify or not their words.

And when it coes to medical scientific allegations- I am sorry but research and trials proving their accusations are needed.

Reactions: Jim B

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Show me one verified by research/clinical trial/ peer review that C-19 shots alter DNA. Show me from an ingredient list this black oxide.

YOur last line is absolute and utter trash!

According to you, if someone takes the covid shot they are against Jesus! That is demonic as demonic can be.

And how have you werfieid this small band of conspirators are actually telling the truth? How is their truth tied to following Jesus?

I watch all the alternate media as well as you. I take all that agree and disagree with me with a grain of salt until I can verify or not their words.

And when it coes to medical scientific allegations- I am sorry but research and trials proving their accusations are needed.

Post #949 is not directed at anyone who has taken the vaccination whatsoever!!! = DO NOT go down that road!

It is purely directed at the Agenda and driving force of the Covid-VaXX = which is not for our health and safety as claimed.

Now you are free to believe whatever and whoever you want to place your trust in.

i did my research and i recommend that you first question everything and anything that is being told you from Government/Big Pharma and Religion.

Have you forgotten this Truth = "We know that we are of God, and the whole world lies under the sway of the wicked one."

Why do the nations rage,
And the people plot a vain thing?
The kings of the earth set themselves,
And the rulers take counsel together,
Against the Lord and against His Anointed, saying,
“Let us break Their bonds in pieces
And cast away Their cords from us.”
Psalm 2

"the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him." - Revelation

As a Believer in Christ, NEVER assume that the world is on your side = NEVER

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is astounding to me that this is even an issue. COVID is and has been a terrible plague that has killed many, many people. There are scientists/researchers/doctors who are devoting their lives to saving as many lives as possible. I trust the advice of my personal physician. He has strongly recommended that I get all the COVID vaccinations (as well as others, e.g., flu, shingles, pneumonia). Why should I give any credence to people who post their opinions on public forums instead of my doctor?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Warning about vaccines from doctors and scientists​

OP ^

Non doctor...Non scientist Observation.

Seems the yearly Flu has been eradicated.
Seems the yearly Common Cold has been eradicated.
Seems to have been replaced by A deadly fear of a Science lab leaked death on every doorstep...and a shot that is assuring death for many.

God established science FOR Good purposes.
God teaches Wickedness will use ALL things intended FOR Good, FOR Evil.

Heed the warnings.

Reactions: David in NJ

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because of the VaXX many women lost their pregnancy as well as still-borns = death.

The VaXX was not designed for human health, but to suppress it.

Concerning the VaXX: If you are believing the state controlled Media, doctors, Big Pharma, so-called science experts and the like, you are feeding from death's table.

What has been suppressed from the Media(and will continue to be) are the many, many healthy people who were VaXXed and suffered strokes, crippling effects, cancer, and all kinds of ill health leading to death.

This is why the Scripture says: "Choose you this day whom you will serve/obey/give yourself to."

Pay Attention to the words of our LORD and Savior - Matthew ch24

While Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to Him privately. “Tell us,” they said, “when will these things happen, and what will be the sign of Your coming and of the end of the age?”

Jesus answered, “See to it that no one deceives you.
I agree with you concerning the above that you just wrote. What I still don't know is if these are signs of the last days.

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Good verse. Why do you add the word Truth to it?

Matthew 12:30
He that is not with me is against me;

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Their shot neither guarantees a lesser effect if covid is contracted, or death.
Either can happen. What is most likely probable is side-effects with a quick or slow onset.
Not much different than most big Phrama promotions....Lab created Chemical Compounds that maybe will lessen the effect of the sniffles, but oops you may have a heart-attack.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Their shot neither guarantees a lesser effect if covid is contracted, or death.
Either can happen. What is most likely probable is side-effects with a quick or slow onset.
Not much different than most big Phrama promotions....Lab created Chemical Compounds that maybe will lessen the effect of the sniffles, but oops you may have a heart-attack.
Have you seen the testimonies of Morticians who have worked on the dead bodies of those who were VaXXed?

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree with you concerning the above that you just wrote. What I still don't know is if these are signs of the last days.
Our days are numbered and God alone knows what He has allotted for each one of us.

Focus on knowing the Lord more each day and stay in the Word of God with prayer.

Lay hold of this promise - "being confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ;" - Philippians 1:6

KEEP = looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.
Hebrews 12:2

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don’t think there’s any way to yet know if we are seeing shadows of what is to come or are seeing it actually begin to unfold.
I read that verse again today in revelation: and they did not repent of their murders, nor of their witchcraft (sorceries/pharmakeia) nor of their sexual immorality, nor of their thefts.

It sounds exactly like today.