Warning about vaccines from doctors and scientists

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don’t think there’s any way to yet know if we are seeing shadows of what is to come or are seeing it actually begin to unfold.
I read that verse again today in revelation: and they did not repent of their murders, nor of their witchcraft (sorceries/pharmakeia) nor of their sexual immorality, nor of their thefts.

It sounds exactly like today.

There are parallels happening.
* God has revealed His Plan of what Shall occur and given Signs that reveal step by step of His Plan unfolding.
* Satan is already Prince ‘OF’ men ‘OF’ this world and busy devouring as much and as fast as he can.

Each is exponentially fostering their PLANS.
Artificial Intelligence is peeling like an onion.
Don’t be shocked when they unveil their cyber god.

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Our days are numbered and God alone knows what He has allotted for each one of us.

Focus on knowing the Lord more each day and stay in the Word of God with prayer.

Lay hold of this promise - "being confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ;" - Philippians 1:6

KEEP = looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.
Hebrews 12:2
I stay close to the resurrected Christ... www.carb-fat.com/spirit.html

Reactions: David in NJ

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is purely directed at the Agenda and driving force of the Covid-VaXX = which is not for our health and safety as claimed.
It doesn't matter the agenda- If the medicine works, and it has been proven it does- then I could care less what boogeymen are hiding behind which rocks. The world is using cell phones and computers and cable boxes to spy on and keep track of people. should we strop using them because they are part of an evil agenda.
i did my research and i recommend that you first question everything and anything that is being told you from Government/Big Pharma and Religion.

As I did mine concerning the medication itself. I am not worried what teh world is doing with stuff. If we did we would have to refrain from most electronics!
Have you forgotten this Truth = "We know that we are of God, and the whole world lies under the sway of the wicked one."

Why do the nations rage,
And the people plot a vain thing?
The kings of the earth set themselves,
And the rulers take counsel together,
Against the Lord and against His Anointed, saying,
“Let us break Their bonds in pieces
And cast away Their cords from us.”
Psalm 2

"the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him." - Revelation

As a Believer in Christ, NEVER assume that the world is on your side = NEVER
I never have thought the world was on my side! Satan hasn't been cast down yet. I teach the world is an enemy of us. but we live in it and must consume things. Medicines being one of them. If the antichrist was here and the covid shot also included some tattoo with His name or 666 I would be more vocal against than you are.

but it is just a medicine like any other flu shot!

Still waiting for you to produce teh biblical evidence that one taking a covid shot is against Jesus.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is ignorance in the extreme. Willful ignorance-- some might call it 'stupid, on purpose.'

The mRNA jabs are in no way like any other flu shot (and I wouldn't get either).
Well as I have researched and studied this medication for over 100 hours, I reject your false assertion this is ignorance in the extreme.

mRNA is just a different method of getting the method circulated in the body. It doesn't alter DNA, cannot alter DNA. Period!

C-19 is just a different variant of a coronavirus- which is a close close cousin to the annual influenza viruses that circulate globally killing tens of thousand or hundreds of thousands annually.

All the tin foil hat conspiracy theories about the medicine remain just allegations without research or trials. Just somebody looking for their 15 minutes of fame.

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well as I have researched and studied this medication for over 100 hours, I reject your false assertion this is ignorance in the extreme.

mRNA is just a different method of getting the method circulated in the body. It doesn't alter DNA, cannot alter DNA. Period!

C-19 is just a different variant of a coronavirus- which is a close close cousin to the annual influenza viruses that circulate globally killing tens of thousand or hundreds of thousands annually.

All the tin foil hat conspiracy theories about the medicine remain just allegations without research or trials. Just somebody looking for their 15 minutes of fame.

If after these past three years, you think this way.... You are stupid on purpose.

mRNA vaccines work differently than traditional vaccines. They tell the body how to make a protein that produces immunity against specific microbes. In contrast, traditional vaccines use weakened or dead microbes, or pieces of them, to stimulate immunity.

Reactions: Peterlag

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If after these past three years, you think this way.... You are stupid on purpose.

mRNA vaccines work differently than traditional vaccines. They tell the body how to make a protein that produces immunity against specific microbes. In contrast, traditional vaccines use weakened or dead microbes, or pieces of them, to stimulate immunity.
Then I will take that from you.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

A big part of the hoax was calling it a Vaccine.
Using the frog in the pot scenario to unleash an assault on humanity.

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

There has to be a reason why the government is forcing the young and healthy into the jab when they are not at risk. Along with the concept of the jab not doing much good and needing more shots. Some Doc's say that the vaccinated are ever at more of a risk to get Covid. So why the extremely huge push from the government to even get little children jabbed?

And then there's this...

Robert Malone MD

The most recent data tells us that covid injections cause far more harm than good and provide zero benefits relative to risk for the young and healthy. The vaccine doesn't reduce the covid 19 infection which is treatable and not terminal. Furthermore the most recent data shows we are more likely to become affected or have disease or even death if we have been vaccinated compared to the unvaccinated. The data now shows this experimental treatment can damage our children as well as ourselves. It can damage our heart, our brain, our reproductive tissue, our lungs, and can also include permanent damage to our immune system.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There has to be a reason why the government is forcing the young and healthy into the jab when they are not at risk. Along with the concept of the jab not doing much good and needing more shots. Some Doc's say that the vaccinated are ever at more of a risk to get Covid. So why the extremely huge push from the government to even get little children jabbed?

And then there's this...

Robert Malone MD

The most recent data tells us that covid injections cause far more harm than good and provide zero benefits relative to risk for the young and healthy. The vaccine doesn't reduce the covid 19 infection which is treatable and not terminal. Furthermore the most recent data shows we are more likely to become affected or have disease or even death if we have been vaccinated compared to the unvaccinated. The data now shows this experimental treatment can damage our children as well as ourselves. It can damage our heart, our brain, our reproductive tissue, our lungs, and can also include permanent damage to our immune system.

Observe their methodology....

* Elderly...well acquainted with the TERM “VACCINE”, and an expectation of little resistance....Which was the case.

* Parents with Little Children...well acquainted with the TERM “VACCINE”, and an expectation of little resistance....Which was the case.

* Public at Large....all ages....well acquainted with TERM YEARLY “Flu VACCINE”, and an expectation of little resistance from the Public at Large WHO routinely, press their ears to the Propaganda Machines (tv, radio, newspapers) that ANNOUNCE....ta dah...IT’S Yearly Flu Season, hurry, hurry, get YOUR yearly Flu “VACCINE”....Which they comply.

* In the midst of this methodology....
~ IS A CULPRIT... daily, 24-7 using their Propaganda Machines (tv, radio, newspapers, internet, government employees, Yes even down to school teachers, where Children spend 8 hours of their waking day)... to HEAR:
~ FEAR, FEAR, FEAR mongering of a DEATH CAUSING DISEASE VISITING EVERY HOUSEHOLD of the ENTIRE WORLD.

Oh, Oh, Oh...No, No, No...what to do? WHO will save us? WHO will save the whole world from this assured DEATH?

* BINGO...the ... WHO ... has your back. THEY WILL SAVE YOU...
The WHO has a NEW “thingy”.... and for confidence measure, eh...
the WHO will CALL this “new thingy” A VACCINE and ADMINISTER this “new thingy” in the Same Fashion AS a TRUE VACCINE...
A simple needle Jab....
(tee hee hee, the gullible public will be none the wiser)
Which by and large was the case.

* WAIT A MINUTE...
People have been rushing to receive this (pseudo) Vaccine ON WHO’S ADVICE and ASSURANCE of its SAFETY....and Many otherwise healthy individuals are Dropping Dead after receiving this “new” (pseudo) Vaccine.

* OH, tsk, tsk....
THERE are NO GUARANTEES, voting will be void of cheating, healthy people will not die, Injections will Prevent, Surgeries will Save...
* Get Over it...
NO ONE is going to ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR LIFE!
* But, But, But...
* MASK YOUR MOUTH, BE SILENT, go make your funeral arrangements, and send me your assets.

Welcome to Agenda 2020...
2030 Agenda in the works, stay tuned.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you need to get over it! It was called vaccine because it is a shot like a vacciine. Only Fauci said that getting shot and boosted would keep you from getting covid and he was wrong from the beginning. Even big Pharma and the NIH did not say that.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

And then there's this...

Robert Malone MD

Still pushing that quack who has been refuted even from the anti covid side for pushing disinformation?

So children aren't at risk? Tell that to the parents of the 17,000 who died from covid.

It is sad that Malone makes such grandiose sttaements like you cited and then does nothing to cite teh data and trials and peer reviewed analysis.

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I was wondering what do the JW's think of the COVID Jabs, regarding their leadership direction ? Do they support the Covid Jabs ?

Do the JW's support Governments or Vote ? regarding the leadership saying never to Vote ?

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

doctrox

Sep 9, 2018
global
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There's at least a third group....
Don't we all wish there actually was a third option (or a fourth or a fifth...)...

A group that doesn't listen to the propaganda, realizes that they have a high risk factor due to something like asthma...
Oh the propagandized have a "high risk factor" for sure, but "asthma" ain't the source of it (the talking points of the talking heads notwithstanding).

40 Million Tons of Metal Nanoparticles And Graphene Oxide Are Being Sprayed Worldwide -​

Humans Are Inhaling It:​

...and gets the vaccine to help protect them from...
It's not a vaccine and it doesn't protect from anything. And there is no so-called "covid," as there is no virus. But there is radiation toxicity that is being rebranded as "covid."

The purpose of the injection(s) (and the likewise tainted chemtrails, water and food) is to ultimately replace the cell phone (and "smart" devices) you're addicted to, with your very body itself. That's right: It is intended for YOU to become the neo cell tower.

(Who would grant internal control to an external source anyway, without performing due diligence, without researching the perp's own doc's?)

Last edited:
Reactions: David in NJ

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do not have an hour now to watch all this, but tell me something.

He presents a rational and viable hypothesis about the blood. does He doe clinical research, forensic analysis, does he bring in hematologists and virologists and immunologists to study the blood break it down and see what and if are the common factors?

Just seeing something weird does not a conclusion make.

A bunch of Doc's all experts in their field are seeing something in the blood of the vaccinated that they can't explain and have never saw before.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A bunch of Doc's all experts in their field are seeing something in the blood of the vaccinated that they can't explain and have never saw before.

And in stead of diving in to get their 15 minutes of fame, they should act like the scientists they are!

Advance their hypothesis.
Do clinical research
Gete forensic data
Enlist the experts in the fields of research (all docs are experts but I would not want a podiatrist expert doing open heart surgery)
Search for all the commonalities and differnces
Do lab tria;ls apart from people.

If all these go through then you publish, peer review and your hypotheseis now has a sound foundation.

Just squawking about blood disorders with out empirical data is bad medicine.