Warning about vaccines from doctors and scientists

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And in stead of diving in to get their 15 minutes of fame, they should act like the scientists they are!

Advance their hypothesis.
Do clinical research
Gete forensic data
Enlist the experts in the fields of research (all docs are experts but I would not want a podiatrist expert doing open heart surgery)
Search for all the commonalities and differnces
Do lab tria;ls apart from people.

If all these go through then you publish, peer review and your hypotheseis now has a sound foundation.

Just squawking about blood disorders with out empirical data is bad medicine.

I'm sure all these Doc's are looking further into it. They have only said in this video what they have found so far. Your way of thinking is to wait 20 years to report after all of us are dead by then.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Original details about the "WHO Treaty" on COVID19, future pandemics,
vaccine passports.
To be determined this week.

Recent WHO UPDATE: there will be no pandemic treaty by the WHO. It has been canceled for now.

So then. Is this true? We all shall soon find out. One thing is for sure, biblically and prophetically speaking, the Image of the Beast, the UN, WILL NOT QUIT, because it is the Image that causes all to take the mark of the 10H beast.

We are still living in Rev. 9, waiting for the next scenario of it, about the four angels(?) bound in the Euphrates River. Did anyone notice that the four countries of Turkey, Syria, Iraq and Iran all border the Euphrates, being all bound in their religion?

Israel and Iran closer to war

EDIT (Sun. 3-12-23 update on WHO Treaty):

Last edited:

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Original details about the "WHO Treaty" on COVID19, future pandemics,
vaccine passports.
To be determined this week.

Recent WHO UPDATE: there will be no pandemic treaty by the WHO. It has been canceled for now.

So then. Is this true? We all shall soon find out. One thing is for sure, biblically and prophetically speaking, the Image of the Beast, the UN, WILL NOT QUIT, because it is the Image that causes all to take the mark of the 10H beast.

We are still living in Rev. 9, waiting for the next scenario of it, about the four angels(?) bound in the Euphrates River. Did anyone notice that the four countries of Turkey, Syria, Iraq and Iran all border the Euphrates, being all bound in their religion?

Israel and Iran closer to war
Whatever you do don't let @Ronald Nolette see this.

Reactions: Earburner

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And in stead of diving in to get their 15 minutes of fame, they should act like the scientists they are!

Advance their hypothesis.
Do clinical research
Gete forensic data
Enlist the experts in the fields of research (all docs are experts but I would not want a podiatrist expert doing open heart surgery)
Search for all the commonalities and differnces
Do lab tria;ls apart from people.

If all these go through then you publish, peer review and your hypotheseis now has a sound foundation.

Just squawking about blood disorders with out empirical data is bad medicine.
No, you got it wrong. It's all pharmakeia, aka sorcery and deception.
Rev. 18
[23] And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for THY merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries* were all nations deceived.

* Note:

Strong's Number - G5331
Greek: φαρμακεία
Transliteration: pharmakeia
Pronunciation: far-mak-i'-ah
Definition: From G5332; medication (pharmacy) that is (by extension) magic (literal or figurative): - sorcery witchcraft.
KJV Usage: sorcery (2x), witchcraft (1x).
Occurs: 3
In verses: 3

Who or what is being referenced by the word "THY" in Rev. 18:23?
Here is a clue:
in Rev. 9:14-31, there is a "Great city" in the region of the Euphrates river.

Last edited:

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, you got it wrong. It's all pharmakia, aka sorcery and deception.
Rev. 18
[23] And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for THY merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries* were all nations deceived.

* Note:

Strong's Number - G5331
Definition: From G5332; medication (pharmacy) that is (by extension) magic (literal or figurative): - sorcery witchcraft.

Here is a clue:

So you take absolutely no medicine at all?

Without my asthma inhalers I would have been dead long ago.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you take absolutely no medicine at all?

Without my asthma inhalers I would have been dead long ago.
John 11
[26] And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?

Does anyone ever know the length of their mortal life?
You are talking to a person who almost died at the age of 16, and was not "healed" by the Lord until I was 55. I have no more asmatic or allergic conditions. He healed me in his time, for his reasons. He knows how to work our immune system. The doctors know little about our immune system.

Do I take medications? In a small degree I do, but not for every little thing. I do not worship the science of medicine or the doctors as being the source of my healing.
Psalm 103
[2] Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:
[3] Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;

So then, back to my point. Have all the nations been recently deceived by "big pharma"? The Lord gives us the answer:
for THY merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries* were all nations deceived. Rev. 18:23

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John 11
[26] And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?

Does anyone ever know the length of their mortal life?
You are talking to a person who almost died at the age of 16, and was not "healed" by the Lord until I was 55. I have no more asmatic or allergic conditions. He healed me in his time, for his reasons. He knows how to work our immune system. The doctors know little about our immune system.

Do I take medications? In a small degree I do, but not for every little thing. I do not worship the science of medicine or the doctors as being the source of my healing.
Psalm 103
[2] Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:
[3] Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;

So then, back to my point. Have all the nations been recently deceived by "big pharma"? The Lord gives us the answer:
for THY merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries* were all nations deceived. Rev. 18:23

Praise God that you were healed. I am 48 and still asthmatic. I will continue to use inhalers as God hasn't healed me.

Reactions: Earburner

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm sure all these Doc's are looking further into it. They have only said in this video what they have found so far. Your way of thinking is to wait 20 years to report after all of us are dead by then.
Not at all- that is just arrogant presumption on your part.

If they are investigating this anomaly to come up with medical and not speculative conclusions that is awesome! And if it is found the shot has a profound influence- then we need safeguards put in place ASAP.

But to go running around crying WOLF when no detailed research has been concluded or AFAIK even seriously begun, is both foolish and dangerous.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, you got it wrong. It's all pharmakeia, aka sorcery and deception.
Rev. 18

* Note:

Strong's Number - G5331

Here is a clue:
So when teh alrady rebuilt Bablon issues a "vaccine" I guess we need to worry about it. But when American companies create a shot to help with a very infectious virus- I do not worry about it being pharamkeia.

BTW in case you don't know. Pharmakeia does not refer to any and all medications, but those drugs which were used by the oracles and priestesses and shamans etc. to go into an altered state of consciousness to communicate with the spirit realm.

Today some of those drugs are:

marijuana
cocaine
heroin
opiods etc.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So when teh alrady rebuilt Bablon issues a "vaccine" I guess we need to worry about it. But when American companies create a shot to help with a very infectious virus- I do not worry about it being pharamkeia.

BTW in case you don't know. Pharmakeia does not refer to any and all medications, but those drugs which were used by the oracles and priestesses and shamans etc. to go into an altered state of consciousness to communicate with the spirit realm.

Today some of those drugs are:

marijuana
cocaine
heroin
opiods etc.
THY merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries* were all nations deceived.
Drug addicts and illegal drug pushers are not the great men of the earth, who are respectable (in the eyes of men) as being legitimate business merchants.

The next time you go shopping for legal "drugs", you can find them at your local merchant Pharmacy, aka "the drug store".

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praise God that you were healed. I am 48 and still asthmatic. I will continue to use inhalers as God hasn't healed me.
Thank you!
I Praise Him also!! I know the suffering that you go through, especially if you don't have an inhaler. I was on Primetine for years, until one day at 55 yrs. old, I realized I didn't need it anymore, which is not the case as one gets older.
I will keep you in my prayers Naomanos.
I trust that God's words of Psalm 103:3 will help you in being able to trust Him more to deliver you also, according to His mercy and will for your life.

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not at all- that is just arrogant presumption on your part.

If they are investigating this anomaly to come up with medical and not speculative conclusions that is awesome! And if it is found the shot has a profound influence- then we need safeguards put in place ASAP.

But to go running around crying WOLF when no detailed research has been concluded or AFAIK even seriously begun, is both foolish and dangerous.

These are senior Doc's working in their field in large numbers saying we are seeing stuff in the vaccinated bodies that have died that we have never saw before in the 30 years of us working in this medical field. They are not a bunch of Cab Drivers making shit up on the internet with no proof.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
These are senior Doc's working in their field in large numbers saying we are seeing stuff in the vaccinated bodies that have died that we have never saw before in the 30 years of us working in this medical field. They are not a bunch of Cab Drivers making shit up on the internet with no proof.
People in Australia were forced to take the experimental Jab or full on face loosing their Job, that was the fact !

But how easy was it done ! that's the real issue in Australia, USA was much better and not total Nazi like truly Dictated over the People.

I have no faith in the Australian people at all now. for I know we could have a Hitler dominate over us easy as, because the majority are morons that have no hope, for they swallow lies gladly.

Then back to the COVID Jab, it's total BS and never saved anyone ! No factual proof of such at all.

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
People in Australia were forced to take the experimental Jab or full on face loosing their Job, that was the fact !

But how easy was it done ! that's the real issue in Australia, USA was much better and not total Nazi like truly Dictated over the People.

I have no faith in the Australian people at all now. for I know we could have a Hitler dominate over us easy as, because the majority are morons that have no hope, for they swallow lies gladly.

Then back to the COVID Jab, it's total BS and never saved anyone ! No factual proof of such at all.

Almost all of America's leaders have gradually pulled back their COVID mandates, requirements, and closures—even in states like California, which had imposed the most stringent and longest-lasting restrictions on the public. At the same time, the media has been gradually acknowledging the ongoing release of studies that totally refute the purported reasons behind those restrictions. This overt reversal is falsely portrayed as "learned" or "new evidence." Little acknowledgement of error is to be found. We have seen no public apology for promulgating false information, or for the vilification and delegitimization of policy experts and medical scientists like myself who spoke out correctly about data, standard knowledge about viral infections and pandemics, and fundamental biology.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Most professing Christians have not yet faced up to the fact, that the Covid-19 pandemic was a dry run of testing the waters. It was an experiment on the global population of "problem, reaction, solution".

It wasn't that the UN failed in it's mission, but rather it was all who submitted and then complied to it's guidance in it's first attempt at global governance.

They now know how we all reacted to the problem and their solution.
Today it was lockdowns, tomorrow it will be
".....should be killed".
Rev. 13
[15] And he [2H beast] had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship [comply with] the image of the beast should be killed.
[16] And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
[17] And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Last edited:

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
THY merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries* were all nations deceived.
Drug addicts and illegal drug pushers are not the great men of the earth, who are respectable (in the eyes of men) as being legitimate business merchants.

The next time you go shopping for legal "drugs", you can find them at your local merchant Pharmacy, aka "the drug store".
So are you medicine free? or do you take any form of pharmakoi? Aspirin? Tylenol? Advil? Pepto Bismol? ay pharmaceutical at all? or do you justify your taking some medication by redefining terms to suit your passion.

And you seem to forget that pharmakeia in its context is magical use of mind altering drugs. It is not taking aspirin or a prescribed antibiotic for an infection.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Stop making up stuff and implying I said it! I never said they were not doctors or not experts! what I did say is that instead of stoking fear and giving the tin foil hat crowd some red meat to go ahead and make will assumptions on, they should report it to the medical authorities and journals and then begin the proper process of investigation to find cause and effect and all that goes with that.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So are you medicine free? or do you take any form of pharmakoi? Aspirin? Tylenol? Advil? Pepto Bismol? ay pharmaceutical at all? or do you justify your taking some medication by redefining terms to suit your passion.

And you seem to forget that pharmakeia in its context is magical use of mind altering drugs. It is not taking aspirin or a prescribed antibiotic for an infection.
You are not paying attention to the words: "THY merchants were the GREAT men of the earth; for by THY sorceries [pharmakeia] were ALL nations deceived.

One has to now focus on who the word "thy" is referencing.
I can tell you who that is, but most here cannot take it in, or even entertain it.
Clue: "Mystery, Babylon the Great, the mother of harlots" is not what "church-ianity" thinks it is.

It's so far removed from their minds, that just by me saying who it is, would completely wreck all of their prophetic understanding, and for that, they would be in extreme denial, just to protect their doctrines of men.

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Stop making up stuff and implying I said it! I never said they were not doctors or not experts! what I did say is that instead of stoking fear and giving the tin foil hat crowd some red meat to go ahead and make will assumptions on, they should report it to the medical authorities and journals and then begin the proper process of investigation to find cause and effect and all that goes with that.