Warning about vaccines from doctors and scientists

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trump is part of Big Pharma = he pushed for the vaxx and he never recanted.

DeSantis handled the fake pandemic appropriately for Florida = as best he could as a Governor.

Biden, Pelosi, Trump, many Judges and many others should be immediately booted.

Trump only knew what they were telling him. He knows now they played him on so many levels. He knows who they all are now.

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A virus is intertwined within our body's own cells. The vaccine works with something called molecular mimicry, which means the body sees those viruses thinking that it's foreign, but actually finds pieces of those viruses that match pieces of our healthy cells. Put another way... the vaccine causes the immune system to be unable to tell the difference between the body's healthy cells and the cells that have been affected by the virus. Therefore, our immune system will turn on itself leading to an autoimmune condition because it cannot differentiate between what it's being told to reject and itself.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A virus is intertwined within our body's own cells. The vaccine works with something called molecular mimicry, which means the body sees those viruses thinking that it's foreign, but actually finds pieces of those viruses that match pieces of our healthy cells. Put another way... the vaccine causes the immune system to be unable to tell the difference between the body's healthy cells and the cells that have been affected by the virus. Therefore, our immune system will turn on itself leading to an autoimmune condition because it cannot differentiate between what it's being told to reject and itself.
Biological Warfare being waged upon the unsuspecting masses.

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Robert Malone, MD

The most recent data tells us that covid injections cause far more harm than good and provide zero benefits relative to risk for the young and healthy. The vaccine doesn't reduce the covid 19 infection which is treatable and not terminal. Furthermore the most recent data shows we are more likely to become affected or have disease or even death if we have been vaccinated compared to the unvaccinated. The data now shows this experimental treatment can damage our children as well as ourselves. It can damage our heart, our brain, our reproductive tissue, our lungs, and can also include permanent damage to our immune system.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Robert Malone, MD

The most recent data tells us that covid injections cause far more harm than good and provide zero benefits relative to risk for the young and healthy. The vaccine doesn't reduce the covid 19 infection which is treatable and not terminal. Furthermore the most recent data shows we are more likely to become affected or have disease or even death if we have been vaccinated compared to the unvaccinated. The data now shows this experimental treatment can damage our children as well as ourselves. It can damage our heart, our brain, our reproductive tissue, our lungs, and can also include permanent damage to our immune system.
Now I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals; and I heard one of the four living creatures saying with a voice like thunder, “Come and see.” And I looked, and behold, a white horse. He who sat on it had a bow; and a crown was given to him, and he went out conquering and to conquer.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
This world is full of delusions and deceptions ! Jesus said this, and i believe him 100% it's true !

The old, one who comes bearing gifts ? one should question their true motives.

I would not be surprised at all if the so called Vaccines being rolled out all over the world for COVID is the work of them who are demanding the world population must be reduced by say 80% or else climate change will kill us all ?
I smell a Rat ! and the MSM and Governments are not open on such a subject, the fact that they hide from being open on the subject proves they are a filthy underhanded Rat !

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This world is full of delusions and deceptions ! Jesus said this, and i believe him 100% it's true !

The old, one who comes bearing gifts ? one should question their true motives.

I would not be surprised at all if the so called Vaccines being rolled out all over the world for COVID is the work of them who are demanding the world population must be reduced by say 80% or else climate change will kill us all ?
I smell a Rat ! and the MSM and Governments are not open on such a subject, the fact that they hide from being open on the subject proves they are a filthy underhanded Rat !
Oh , me whiffs a whole lot more than just rat . They dont love us reggie . This might come as a shock to most .
But the elites could care less if ninety percent of the world was dead . they do not care .
Leave about ten percent so at least they can rule over some . THEY
DO NOT
Care one bit about humanity . and that IS A FACT .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals; and I heard one of the four living creatures saying with a voice like thunder, “Come and see.” And I looked, and behold, a white horse. He who sat on it had a bow; and a crown was given to him, and he went out conquering and to conquer.
I Notice something about the third seal . It specfically says HARM not the OIL and the WINE .
SOUNDS TO ME like there will be lambs even during that time . All i can say is
PREPARE the peoples now . cause our betrayer and betrayal IS AT HAND .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
People are being decieved into believing the new system of the world will be for humanities good .
OH NO IT WONT .
And it will be too late when once the peoples realized this fact .
Cause the system they build , ITS FOR THEM , not humanity , FOR THEM .
And believe me they LOVE IS MONEY . so there will be a lot of mouths that need to be SHUTDOWN .
cause the elites aint gonna wanna pay for ALL of humanity . Just enough to serve them .
This world is gonna reap exactly what it has sown too . WHEN GOD gets shown the spine
DO NOT EXPECT GOOD THINGS to follow unto the world that done that .
Its gonna get real nasty . All we can do is point the peoples to CHRIST . FEED THEM LOTS OF BIBLE DOCTRINE .

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
People are being decieved into believing the new system of the world will be for humanities good .
OH NO IT WONT .
And it will be too late when once the peoples realized this fact .
Cause the system they build , ITS FOR THEM , not humanity , FOR THEM .
And believe me they LOVE IS MONEY . so there will be a lot of mouths that need to be SHUTDOWN .
cause the elites aint gonna wanna pay for ALL of humanity . Just enough to serve them .
This world is gonna reap exactly what it has sown too . WHEN GOD gets shown the spine
DO NOT EXPECT GOOD THINGS to follow unto the world that done that .
Its gonna get real nasty . All we can do is point the peoples to CHRIST . FEED THEM LOTS OF BIBLE DOCTRINE .
I have seen such people in my work being a Tradesman, the worst people are the ones who come across as overly sweet directly but are as cunning as an out house Rat. It's all about deceptions and delusions.

I got to the point that i would know what they were going to say even before they said such. They were so boring. Dead people are a such a bore. they are a creepy cancer !

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Peter McCullough, MD

The next athlete who has a cardiac arrest, or the next actor or actress that has a stroke, or the next loved one that suddenly develops a heart attack or a cardiac problem out of the blue, it's likely due to the vaccine. Systematic Review Finds 74% of COVID Vaccine autopsy deaths were caused by the vaccine. I have now published the largest autopsy study ever in that circumstance where someone dies [suddenly after the vaccine] and they undergo an autopsy. And the answer is 73.9% of the time it's directly due to the vaccine.

DO NOT COMPLY with the return of mask mandates, lock downs, and more boosters. You are not alone because as I type there's 30% of Americans who think the COVID-19 vaccine has caused thousands upon thousands of deaths in the country. And they're right. That's a third of the country. Say no. Encourage others to say no. Hold strong. Help each other get through this next wave of the pandemic and then we can bring America home.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Peter McCullough, MD

The next athlete who has a cardiac arrest, or the next actor or actress that has a stroke, or the next loved one that suddenly develops a heart attack or a cardiac problem out of the blue, it's likely due to the vaccine. Systematic Review Finds 74% of COVID Vaccine autopsy deaths were caused by the vaccine. I have now published the largest autopsy study ever in that circumstance where someone dies [suddenly after the vaccine] and they undergo an autopsy. And the answer is 73.9% of the time it's directly due to the vaccine.

DO NOT COMPLY with the return of mask mandates, lock downs, and more boosters. You are not alone because as I type there's 30% of Americans who think the COVID-19 vaccine has caused thousands upon thousands of deaths in the country. And they're right. That's a third of the country. Say no. Encourage others to say no. Hold strong. Help each other get through this next wave of the pandemic and then we can bring America home.

There is no pandemic other then what they are creating = including and most DEADLY is their VAXX

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is no pandemic other then what they are creating = including and most DEADLY is their VAXX
Folks got no idea what they cooking up myfriend , nor that they work as one to build the beast system
that will RAGE WAR against the lambs . OH ITS BULIDING UP fast and the hour of our betrayal , WORLD WIDE TOO ,
is at the door . A machine of great iron and threashing teeth shall sift the lambs and many shall bleed
but he or she who endures faithtful unto the end the same shall be saved . What has been , what is
WILL RISE TO THE FULLNESS OF ALL OUT INQUITY in the darkest hour this world , this church age has ever seen .
AND IT AINT gonna be lamb friendly at all . Its father never has been , its mother the harlot never has been
Lamb friendly , AND in this last hour Great teeth and much blood is coming for all who conformed not unto the lie
but had BOUGHT THE TRUTH and sold her not . ITS COMING DAVID . we fear it not . THE LORD IS WITH US
through it all and even so shall be . PRAISE THE LORD my friend . WE WIN FOR JESUS HAS OBTAINED THE VICTORY
our faith in HIM giveth us the victory . PRAISE BE TO THE LORD .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is only this the PLANDEMIC . They knew they know and they plan to rid the earth of all that conform not to the lie .
Their father is the devil and they will do his bidding , for all not in the lambs book of life
will buy the lie and will worship the beast , the image that speaketh and will surrender as one mind and one heart
unto the love of a lie that could not save them but was deceptoin of a delusion that ends in perdtion of ungodly men .
BUT IT WILL RUNS ITS COURSE and will rage war against the lambs and many lambs will bleed and suffer .
BUT ON THE DAY OF THE LORD HE WILL DELIVER WRATH AGAINST THE Ungodly all who had bought and loved a lie
The day draws nigh and the hour is late . CLING TO JESUS and stay dug in that bible .

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Never got a shot myself like for flu or the covid: but have had tetnius shot. Its a free country so people have freedom of choice. I dont think its the mark of the beast or anything.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Never got a shot myself like for flu or the covid: but have had tetnius shot. Its a free country so people have freedom of choice. I dont think its the mark of the beast or anything.
Currently, it is not the MOB but once you receive the VAXX you are marked for death = faster then without it.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

gpresdo

Jul 22, 2023
Paducah Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh , me whiffs a whole lot more than just rat . They dont love us reggie . This might come as a shock to most .
But the elites could care less if ninety percent of the world was dead . they do not care .
Leave about ten percent so at least they can rule over some . THEY
DO NOT
Care one bit about humanity . and that IS A FACT .
That theory is full of holes;
The elitist depend on the mass to buy their wares.

Reactions: amigo de christo