Warning about vaccines from doctors and scientists

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Follow the money. Big Education is just as suspect as Big Pharma and Big Fake News. The "experts" who once rightly called gender dysphoria the mental disease that it is are now rewriting the books to reflect how "normal" it is for kids to cut off their penises and breasts and who knows what else.
Well teh corruption inherent in all systems here (including many mega churches) is a different subject and not relavent as to whther the covid jab is inherently a dangerous shot or not to the general public.

It will be dangerous to a small pct. of the population, but the proven deaths from covid jabs in relation to number of doses given is less than 1 in 1,000,000 or put another way- it is99.99999% sure one will not die from a jab.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'll be getting my booster soon. I absolutely believe that it helped keep my Covid pneumonia from getting out of hand. As an asthmatic, it could have gotten real bad real quick!

I thank God for the vaccine!
Please keep a real close watch on your health, especially your cardiac health from now on. C19 was not much different than the seasonal flu, which the authorities say "disappeared" during the plannedemic, which is a testament to how stupid they think we are. It's still a 99.97 % survivable sickness, which to me doesn't come anywhere near a warrant for me to take an experimental drug which is now shown to be so "safe and effective" that more jabbed people are dying from it than non-jabbed.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well teh corruption inherent in all systems here (including many mega churches) is a different subject and not relavent as to whther the covid jab is inherently a dangerous shot or not to the general public.

It will be dangerous to a small pct. of the population, but the proven deaths from covid jabs in relation to number of doses given is less than 1 in 1,000,000 or put another way- it is99.99999% sure one will not die from a jab.
We don't know how dangerous it will be, friend, but far less dangerous than if we'd have just went with herd immunity. The about the only people this disease was/is killing are the very old and those with lifestyle diseases who live in the drive thru. Only by MASS HYSTERIA did they succeed with this hoax.

Something is causing this explosion of cardio disease, cancer, etc. Have you seen the numbers for the military? Pluck up the courage to watch "Died Suddenly" (which I know you haven't) and you'll get some numbers on what's going on there.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Every one, with consultation from their medical professionals need to decide if the risks of any medication are outweighed by the benefits of taking the medication. People die every year from easy stuff like aspirin and tylenol!

There is no ingredient in the either the pfizer, Johnson or astra Zeneca shots that is inherently harmful to the average person. But like all meds, some people will have adverse reactions to certain of the ingredients.

For all I know I could have gotten covid a dozen times and been asymptomatic, but with 5 different heart issues, and lupus and hypertension, I am a high risk candidate for death. That is why I get a shingles shot, pneumonia shot, flu shot and now covid shot. None of them have adversely affected me in the least.
Man, I'mma pray for you right now. Hope God blesses you.

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We don't know how dangerous it will be, friend, but far less dangerous than if we'd have just went with herd immunity. The about the only people this disease was/is killing are the very old and those with lifestyle diseases who live in the drive thru. Only by MASS HYSTERIA did they succeed with this hoax.

Something is causing this explosion of cardio disease, cancer, etc. Have you seen the numbers for the military? Pluck up the courage to watch "Died Suddenly" (which I know you haven't) and you'll get some numbers on what's going on there.

Yes and our hindsight is always 20/20. But this was called Novel Coronavirus 19 for a reason! It was a brand new virus for which science had little to no research on. It was killing and debilitating people so they threw everything and the kitchen sink at it , then started weeding out the failures. I do not blame medical science for that. But what we do know is that 6,6 million deaths have occurred from covid 19 making it the second worse pandemic in 110 years.

As for the explosion, you should find the actual numbers as compared to teh norm- you will be shocked to find out that maybe the 5 is way high but also in a low population group. 3out of 10 is 30% but 3 out of 100 is 3% . Don't trust %ages until you see the actual number versus normal and how big of a population group is invovled.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are all the medical people on this 1 hour video bad doctors...

Died Suddenly - World Premiere (Full documentary just released in HD)

Don't know, haven't seen the video so I can't tell. I do know that many doctors have chimed in giving their opinions-- I repeat OPINIONS-. Some are pediatricians, oncologists , GP's Internal medicine people, cardiologists, even a podiatrist! I am sure they are all excellent doctors with excellent credentials, but their field of training does not give them the knowledge to make conclusions on virology and immunology!

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please keep a real close watch on your health, especially your cardiac health from now on. C19 was not much different than the seasonal flu, which the authorities say "disappeared" during the plannedemic, which is a testament to how stupid they think we are. It's still a 99.97 % survivable sickness, which to me doesn't come anywhere near a warrant for me to take an experimental drug which is now shown to be so "safe and effective" that more jabbed people are dying from it than non-jabbed.

I always keep watch on my health. However, I trust the vaccine. It did what I needed it to do if I was unfortunate enough to contract Covid. It kept me out of the hospital and off a vent, which I believe had I not had the vaccine I would have needed both. Covid was extremely different compared to the seasonal flu. I have had the flu, and not once have I had pneumonia from it. The reason why the flu all but vanished, there were still cases of it and that you can find when doing research, is because we were masking up, at least many of us were. I still wear a mask when I am at work. I get very up close and personal with plasma donors as I give them their physicals. This was also not planned. Just like the phrases "the jab" or "you were jabbed" it is meant to rile a certain percentage of the population up because they are derogatory. I would say, that definitely worked.

Reactions: Ronald Nolette

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't know, haven't seen the video so I can't tell. I do know that many doctors have chimed in giving their opinions-- I repeat OPINIONS-. Some are pediatricians, oncologists , GP's Internal medicine people, cardiologists, even a podiatrist! I am sure they are all excellent doctors with excellent credentials, but their field of training does not give them the knowledge to make conclusions on virology and immunology!
They are digging huge clogs out of people's dead bodies in large numbers that they never saw before and all of them have been in their business for many years.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

I once had a lot of faith in the medical profession, then I seen over the years how that faith was dealt with reality regarding so many people, my mum and dad their old friends In laws etc as to what happened to them. I once thought that doctors know what is best, but you sure as hell do have to keep an eye on what they are giving people in fact !
Doctors do some out right stupid things, if they were a mechanic they would be 3rd rate ones at that. not to mention I know many mechanics who are 3rd rate or 2ed rate in fact. You have to question them about what they think they are doing. Don't just accept everything they do is for the best regarding yourself or others.
I have seen them double dose prescribe for no reason at all in fact, I was their with my mum regarding her heart and doc said her heart was fine for her age but he went and asked for his superior and he came in and just said double the dose ! my father in law the same thing and he had a fall at 90yo after going to wee, so after a wee your blood pressure drops and as he came out he had a fall ! That was created by the stupid doctor for no reason at all as he did not need such double dose at all. everything was within the bounds not to increase anything.
And I have not even started on the rest I have seen.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes and our hindsight is always 20/20. But this was called Novel Coronavirus 19 for a reason! It was a brand new virus for which science had little to no research on. It was killing and debilitating people so they threw everything and the kitchen sink at it , then started weeding out the failures. I do not blame medical science for that. But what we do know is that 6,6 million deaths have occurred from covid 19 making it the second worse pandemic in 110 years.

As for the explosion, you should find the actual numbers as compared to teh norm- you will be shocked to find out that maybe the 5 is way high but also in a low population group. 3out of 10 is 30% but 3 out of 100 is 3% . Don't trust %ages until you see the actual number versus normal and how big of a population group is invovled.
There was nothing "novel" about it, according to the anti-jab experts I read.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I always keep watch on my health. However, I trust the vaccine. It did what I needed it to do if I was unfortunate enough to contract Covid. It kept me out of the hospital and off a vent, which I believe had I not had the vaccine I would have needed both. Covid was extremely different compared to the seasonal flu. I have had the flu, and not once have I had pneumonia from it. The reason why the flu all but vanished, there were still cases of it and that you can find when doing research, is because we were masking up, at least many of us were. I still wear a mask when I am at work. I get very up close and personal with plasma donors as I give them their physicals. This was also not planned. Just like the phrases "the jab" or "you were jabbed" it is meant to rile a certain percentage of the population up because they are derogatory. I would say, that definitely worked.
What's upsetting the population is the ridiculously Orwellian response to a flu outbreak that was/is 99.97% survivable if you catch it. We literally have a greater chance of dying in an automobile accident on the way home from work, yet I don't see anyone turning in their driver's license. What I do see is a lot of drivers ALONE in their cars wearing a stupid useless mask.

While corporations (who line the pockets of politicians) were allowed to remain open and post record profits, these devil worshiping bureaucrats shut down small businesses, churches, graduations, funerals, but Black Lives Matter and Antifa protests were not only allowed but encouraged, mail dropbox voting has made it a breeze for the Demoncrats to steal elections, and globalist elite politicians all over were caught on camera violating their own unconstitutional mask and social distancing mandates, partying down while the rest of us were locked down and even getting their hair done at shut down salons while the rest of us faced jail time for refusing to comply.

Do you think maybe that's why so many people are fed up?

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I once had a lot of faith in the medical profession, then I seen over the years how that faith was dealt with reality regarding so many people, my mum and dad their old friends In laws etc as to what happened to them. I once thought that doctors know what is best, but you sure as hell do have to keep an eye on what they are giving people in fact !
Doctors do some out right stupid things, if they were a mechanic they would be 3rd rate ones at that. not to mention I know many mechanics who are 3rd rate or 2ed rate in fact. You have to question them about what they think they are doing. Don't just accept everything they do is for the best regarding yourself or others.
I have seen them double dose prescribe for no reason at all in fact, I was their with my mum regarding her heart and doc said her heart was fine for her age but he went and asked for his superior and he came in and just said double the dose ! my father in law the same thing and he had a fall at 90yo after going to wee, so after a wee your blood pressure drops and as he came out he had a fall ! That was created by the stupid doctor for no reason at all as he did not need such double dose at all. everything was within the bounds not to increase anything.
And I have not even started on the rest I have seen.
Bruh...it's worse than many think. The number one killer among Western nations is, of course, heart disease; the number two killer is, of course, cancer...but the number three killer which has held the spot for the last few decades is........................................................................................doctor prescribed medication/care.

How many people did Fauci-approved docs put on ventilators knowing the next step was a trip to the morgue, instead of listening to the tens of thousands of other doctors screaming for them to stop and implement proven alternative treatments that produced way more W's than L's?

Last edited:

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What's upsetting the population is the ridiculously Orwellian response to a flu outbreak that was/is 99.97% survivable if you catch it. We literally have a greater chance of dying in an automobile accident on the way home from work, yet I don't see anyone turning in their driver's license. What I do see is a lot of drivers ALONE in their cars wearing a stupid useless mask.

While corporations (who line the pockets of politicians) were allowed to remain open and post record profits, these devil worshiping bureaucrats shut down small businesses, churches, graduations, funerals, but Black Lives Matter and Antifa protests were not only allowed but encouraged, mail dropbox voting has made it a breeze for the Demoncrats to steal elections, and globalist elite politicians all over were caught on camera violating their own unconstitutional mask and social distancing mandates, partying down while the rest of us were locked down and even getting their hair done at shut down salons while the rest of us faced jail time for refusing to comply.

I cannot take you seriously if you keep saying the Democrats stole the election. Even the group that said the election was stolen found nothing other than some irregularities, but nothing in those irregularities that could have swayed the election in Trump's favor.

The only people fed up are the ones that follow people like MTG and the Republicans like her. I understood why it was being done. I agreed with the shutdowns. The larger stores needed to remain open so that we could get food.

As I said, I still wear a mask at work. I don't see myself stopping that anytime soon.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I cannot take you seriously if you keep saying the Democrats stole the election. Even the group that said the election was stolen found nothing other than some irregularities, but nothing in those irregularities that could have swayed the election in Trump's favor.

The only people fed up are the ones that follow people like MTG and the Republicans like her. I understood why it was being done. I agreed with the shutdowns. The larger stores needed to remain open so that we could get food.

As I said, I still wear a mask at work. I don't see myself stopping that anytime soon.
Peace, out!

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I could not have written the above any better if I wrote it myself. As a side note I personally had Covid twice. First a couple of months into it which was easy for me to catch because I work with so many people around me who are the most stupid people in our community. They don't wash their hands, touch everything, share each others beer and cigarettes. And for me who am up in years I only had a sore throat for 3 and a half days both times with a cough that stayed with me for 3 weeks.

Rockerduck

Nov 7, 2022
Marietta, Georgia.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Masks have never worked. Much like keeping a mosquito out with a chain linked fence. It was many scared of dying people that stayed home that stopped the spread of flu. Then again, doctors still do not know how the flu or Covid spreads. I knew non-Christian people who quit working and holed up in their house and bought all the toilet paper they could.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Masks have never worked. Much like keeping a mosquito out with a chain linked fence. It was many scared of dying people that stayed home that stopped the spread of flu. Then again, doctors still do not know how the flu or Covid spreads. I knew non-Christian people who quit working and holed up in their house and bought all the toilet paper they could.

Another spreading misinformation. Masks do indeed work. Know how I got Covid? Through my fiance because we were unmasked. She got it from a co-worker, and both she and the coworker were unmasked. I transported many, many Covid positive patients while wearing a mask, and never got Covid.

Masks do indeed work. However, I expect you to come back with the usual claptrap that I get from mask and vaccine deniers.