Warning about vaccines from doctors and scientists

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks for the kind words. The virus may have been killing mostly older and those sick with lifestyle disease, but we have something far more effective than a stupid experimental drug: our immune system. The problem is most have lower immune response because it's so taxed with fighting off everything our horrible lifestyles throw at it, so that when a more aggressive illness comes along, boom.

I could say more about the relationship between our immune system and the rise in cancer diagnosis (which cause has been proven to neither be due to a daily deficiency in chemo, radiation, or surgery nor leaner, meaner cancer cells...but a depleted auto-immune system that simply can't cope anymore after years of processed and "super-sized" free radical "food" and too many excursions up and down sugar mountain) but the allopaths will blow a gasket, so I won't.

:Laughingoutloud:

I'm not nice like you so I will post it. The problem with applying active immunity through procedures like vaccination is we cannot be certain we have the right vaccination for the anticipated viral attack. Even if we think we know what the virus is on any given day may not help us if it has mutated before it gets to us. Therefore, the only sure way of protecting ourselves is to ensure that our immune system is as strong and healthy as possible. Our body can better defend itself from pathogens when all of its parts are acting in a natural balance, and therefore working in a partnership with one another. Keeping our body in balance through exercise along with a nutritious diet and proper supplementation with products that work with the body to support and maintain a balanced immune system will go a long way towards dealing with viruses and other infections.

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Once again, what are their specialties. I will trust my child to a pediatrician, but I would not trust a pediatrician to do open heart surgery on me!

What needs to be done is research if there is an anomaly. Coincidental and apparent are dangerous to draw conclusions on in medicine- people get killed that way!

They need to determine what is causing the clot. A heart surgeon will not open you up to do surgery if they don't know what is the problem, except in drastic emergencies. So more research needs to be done before one jumps to a conclusion. That is called the honest, safe and right way to reach a conclusion.

Can I ask you a personal question? I wonder if that would be okay. It's just a question. Did you vote for Trump?

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Masks have never worked. Much like keeping a mosquito out with a chain linked fence. It was many scared of dying people that stayed home that stopped the spread of flu. Then again, doctors still do not know how the flu or Covid spreads. I knew non-Christian people who quit working and holed up in their house and bought all the toilet paper they could.

It's the mask that just floors me. People having it on in their car with all the windows rolled up driving alone.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh my God!!! this Spencer Smith needs to go to AA!

Lets take a look. The woman Tabish was a skeptic and unbeliever. she plays Mary Magdeline and becomes excited about teh gospels.

She wants to learn more about the women in the bible! IN Rock solid churches there are many teachings on the amazing wqomen in the bible. So now she as a skeptic is promoting women preachers and pastorettes and all the other garbage when she wasn't even invo0lved in Church!!!!!

Thenb she addresses teh parables, which even Jesus said were to hide the truth from the many and revealed only to the few. she used a word she may not even know what teh new aGE MEANING OF IT IS ALL ABOUT!

SO BECAUSE SHE WRITES ABOUT AN INTEREST IN THE WOMEN OF THE BIBLE AND USES THE WORD ESOTERIC, ACCORDING TO THIS SPENCER SMITH- SHE IS STEEPED IN NEW AGE THEOLOGY! tALK ABOUT JUDGMENTALISM. DID HE EVEN BOTHER TO QUESTION HER BEFORE THROWING HER UNDER THE BUS ON TEH WEB?

I have seen all the chosen shows. The biblical stuff is right on. the personal stuff is fiction, but having sat under a Jewish Messianic Scholar for 30 years now, it is an accurate portrayal of how life was lived in Jesus day.

I challenge yo0u to bring one real empirical charge against the series.
My advice is turn it off and lets simply learn our bibles

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh my God!!! this Spencer Smith needs to go to AA!

Lets take a look. The woman Tabish was a skeptic and unbeliever. she plays Mary Magdeline and becomes excited about teh gospels.

She wants to learn more about the women in the bible! IN Rock solid churches there are many teachings on the amazing wqomen in the bible. So now she as a skeptic is promoting women preachers and pastorettes and all the other garbage when she wasn't even invo0lved in Church!!!!!

Thenb she addresses teh parables, which even Jesus said were to hide the truth from the many and revealed only to the few. she used a word she may not even know what teh new aGE MEANING OF IT IS ALL ABOUT!

SO BECAUSE SHE WRITES ABOUT AN INTEREST IN THE WOMEN OF THE BIBLE AND USES THE WORD ESOTERIC, ACCORDING TO THIS SPENCER SMITH- SHE IS STEEPED IN NEW AGE THEOLOGY! tALK ABOUT JUDGMENTALISM. DID HE EVEN BOTHER TO QUESTION HER BEFORE THROWING HER UNDER THE BUS ON TEH WEB?

I have seen all the chosen shows. The biblical stuff is right on. the personal stuff is fiction, but having sat under a Jewish Messianic Scholar for 30 years now, it is an accurate portrayal of how life was lived in Jesus day.

I challenge yo0u to bring one real empirical charge against the series.
They already did . This new age is esotoric . These people are bringing folks under the wrong jesus . As ususal
they will blend truths in . No false prophet lies all the time , Not even pope francis .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Unless you washed your hands before even putting on the mask and use it only once , IT DOES MORE to encourage
getting sick .

I am an EMT. We wash our hands consistently after every patient, which means before putting on the mask our hands are clean. I have worn a mask since we were told to start wearing a mask. I have yet to get sick from anyone that was sick around me when the mask is on. I have gotten sick when the mask was off, but I don't wear a mask around my fiance. She is the one that got me sick with Covid after she herself contracted it from a co-worker. As far as I am concerned masks work and I have seen them work not just with me.

Nintey nine percent of folks who uses masks dont even know how to use them let alone the right kinds .

Good thing I am in that 1 percent then.

People on average have a way false sense of security wearing a mask

Even with wearing a mask, I have a healthy dose of being careful. I know the mask isn't foolproof, but it has worked for me thus far.

NO way should they have ever enforced this . no way

Which is your opinion. My opinion is the opposite. They were right to enforce a mask mandate. Aren't opinions great? We're all entitled to our own.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can I ask you a personal question? I wonder if that would be okay. It's just a question. Did you vote for Trump?

While not directed at me, I will answer for myself. I did in 2016, then learned my lesson and didn't in 2020. I thought he would be good for the country, but as far as I am concerned he wasn't. As a moderate Democrat, I will vote for Republican candidates that I feel represent my interests and the way I want the country to go. There are very few Republican candidates that I would vote for, none in Florida where I currently live.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They already did . This new age is esotoric . These people are bringing folks under the wrong jesus . As ususal
they will blend truths in . No false prophet lies all the time , Not even pope francis .
Well Jenkins is a pretty solid Christian AFAIK. Tabish is now searching for Jesus. You do not seem to have patience for her vocabulary or the fact that she is now seeing that woman are important in the kingdom. This guy Spencer jumped off the deep end with his accusations. Unless he has spoken to her and gotten to know her belief systems and how she uses words- He is jumping to conclusions which is just as dangerous as jumping off a cliff!

If you have info that Jenkins is promoting the new age gospel, I am all ears, otherwise it is simply condemning a woman who may or may not know anything about mystic new age esotericism and is just using a word.

I did seminars and radio talk shows exposing the new age movement, so I have some background in that stuff. NOthing in that article leads me to believe she is diving into Lord Matreyia.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My advice is turn it off and lets simply learn our bibles

And do you have any form of tele media in your house? If so take your own advice first.

I consider Jesus of Nazareth a worse pictural of the life of Christ than the chosen, and I appreciated that even though they made Jesus out to be like some Indian guru!

I learn from Scripture and enjoy the books of others and movies depicting Jesus and the apostles as long as they are not promoting false doctrine- and the chosen has not so far-just in this guys Spencer's presumptuousness about tabish.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

So please show from teh moives and then from Scripture exactrly how the chosen is promoting a new age Jesus.

Making Accusations is simple- providing the evidence to support those accusations requires integrity.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pharmakeia in its usage was that people took psychotropics to enter into a mind altered state and allow demonic forces to enter them.

Taking a doctor prescribed shot or medication to treat conditions is no where near what the bible teaches.
You are forgetting that COVID-19 was declared by the W.H.O. to be a pandemic. It is a global situation, whereby a global army of "authorized" medical people of "pharmakeia" have been orchestrated to "sting" every person who make themselves available to receive it.
KJV Rev. 9:1-11

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are forgetting that COVID-19 was declared by the W.H.O. to be a pandemic. It is a global situation, whereby a global army of "authorized" medical people of "pharmakeia" have been orchestrated to "sting" every person who make themselves available to receive it.
KJV Rev. 9:1-11
So you believe that this army of medical professionals globally are the creatures God released from the pit? that is just paranoia

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you believe that this army of medical professionals globally are the creatures God released from the pit? that is just paranoia
Prophecy, especially in Revelation, is "signified" [*G4591-from an uncertain derivation] by an angel of God (Rev. 1:1), and therefore is highly symbolic, coded and written in parabolic form.
As a result, it's interpretation is dependant upon the mind of Christ within us, comparing spiritual values to the physical manifestations that shall come on the earth among men and through men.

*Strongs

Last edited:

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Prophecy, especially in Revelation, is "signified" [*G4591-from an uncertain derivation] by an angel of God (Rev. 1:1), and therefore is highly symbolic, coded and written in parabolic form.
As a result, it's interpretation is dependant upon the mind of Christ within us, comparing spiritual values to the physical manifestations that shall come on the earth among men and through men.

*Strongs
So does that mean you think the medical profession is the creatures God released from teh smoking furnace? A simple yes or no is sufficient. I have taught the book of revelation for many years and know it contains symbolisms, and literal passages.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

*Strongs
No, the interpretation is not dependent upon what you call the mind of Christ. If so we have several thousand interpretations from the mind of Christ that disagree with each other! The Bible interprets its own symbols, and when it doesn't we can only guess at their meanings and those guesses are anywhere from 0-100% wrong!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe the following image and information will help all to understand the source of today's medicine.
Once again you are being paranoid! Medicine is medicine. Even easter medicine like acupuncture is a valid methodology of healing.

If Doctors used chants and mystic words etc. I would agree with you.

Many view this also as the snake Moses put on a pole and people looked to it for healing! Symbols may or may not mean anything. If they use the symbol as a sign of demonic practices- then yes, the symbol has value. There are legions of precious saints who are in teh medical field and accept that as the logo for medicine and they are not new agers by a long shot.