Warning about vaccines from doctors and scientists

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They are digging huge clogs out of people's dead bodies in large numbers that they never saw before and all of them have been in their business for many years.
Once again, what are their specialties. I will trust my child to a pediatrician, but I would not trust a pediatrician to do open heart surgery on me!

What needs to be done is research if there is an anomaly. Coincidental and apparent are dangerous to draw conclusions on in medicine- people get killed that way!

They need to determine what is causing the clot. A heart surgeon will not open you up to do surgery if they don't know what is the problem, except in drastic emergencies. So more research needs to be done before one jumps to a conclusion. That is called the honest, safe and right way to reach a conclusion.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Some people just HATE THE TRUTH.

Toxic Covid Jabs Projected To Cause 62.3 Million Deaths Globally In 2022
---------------
130+ UK Doctors: COVID Policies Caused ‘Massive’ Harm
---------------
Life Insurance Payouts Leap 258% As Post-Vaccine Deaths Accelerate
----------------
Growing Heart Problems Forces CDC To Change Vaccine Schedule
-----------------
And this is only the tip of the iceberg!
Those that run to their Doctors and pharmacies for the slightest thing, don't realize what they are participating in, when it comes to drugs, medications and flu shots.
Revelation 18:23
[23]And G2532 the light G5457 of a candle G3088 shall shine G5316 no more G3364 at all G2089 in G1722 thee; G4671 and G2532 the voice G5456 of the bridegroom G3566 and G2532 of the bride G3565 shall be heard G191 no more G3364 at all G2089 in G1722 thee: G4671 for G3754 thy G4675 merchants G1713 were G2258 the great men G3175 of the earth; G1093 for G3754 by G1722 thy G4675 sorceries G5331 were G4105 all G3956 nations G1484 deceived. G4105

Strong's Number - G5331
Greek: φαρμακεία
Transliteration: pharmakeia
Pronunciation: far-mak-i'-ah
Definition: From G5332; medication (pharmacy) that is (by extension) magic (literal or figurative): - sorcery witchcraft.
KJV Usage: sorcery (2x), witchcraft (1x).
Occurs: 3
In verses: 3
I'm not saying that we should not take care of our physical bodies, but rather, to what extreme in medications should we participate in, is a decision between us and God through FAITH. It is by our trust in God that we should look to Him FIRST for our directive in such matters.

Jesus Himself and the duration of His physical life was confronted by Satan through Peter. When you hear the words of what was said then, you can relate to them of what is being said now over COVID.
Mat. 16
[22] Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee.
[23] But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

So, what was it that Satan was saying to Jesus that was so bad?
It was this: "you don't have to DIE".
Yep! The same word process as that which was said to Adam and Eve.

Do we not hear similar words today?
Yes, we do!
"You don't HAVE to die, take the COVID shot".

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those that run to their Doctors and pharmacies for the slightest thing, don't realize what they are participating in, when it comes to drugs, medications and flu shots.
Revelation 18:23
[23]And G2532 the light G5457 of a candle G3088 shall shine G5316 no more G3364 at all G2089 in G1722 thee; G4671 and G2532 the voice G5456 of the bridegroom G3566 and G2532 of the bride G3565 shall be heard G191 no more G3364 at all G2089 in G1722 thee: G4671 for G3754 thy G4675 merchants G1713 were G2258 the great men G3175 of the earth; G1093 for G3754 by G1722 thy G4675 sorceries G5331 were G4105 all G3956 nations G1484 deceived. G4105

Strong's Number - G5331
Greek: φαρμακεία
Transliteration: pharmakeia
Pronunciation: far-mak-i'-ah
Definition: From G5332; medication (pharmacy) that is (by extension) magic (literal or figurative): - sorcery witchcraft.
KJV Usage: sorcery (2x), witchcraft (1x).
Occurs: 3
In verses: 3
I'm not saying that we should not take care of our physical bodies, but rather, to what extreme in medications should we participate in, is a decision between us and God through FAITH. It is by our trust in God that we should look to Him FIRST for our directive in such matters.

Jesus Himself and the duration of His physical life was confronted by Satan through Peter. When you hear the words of what was said then, you can relate to them of what is being said now over COVID.
Mat. 16
[22] Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee.
[23] But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

So, what was it that Satan was saying to Jesus that was so bad?
It was this: "you don't have to DIE".
Yep! The same word process as that which was said to Adam and Eve.

Do we not hear similar words today?
Yes, we do!
"You don't HAVE to die, take the COVID shot".
Well then go outside in the dead of winter without a coat! Only get 2 hours of sleep at night! Pharmakeia in its usage was that people took psychotropics to enter into a mind altered state and allow demonic forces to enter them.

Taking a doctor prescribed shot or medication to treat conditions is no where near what the bible teaches.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Another spreading misinformation. Masks do indeed work. Know how I got Covid? Through my fiance because we were unmasked. She got it from a co-worker, and both she and the coworker were unmasked. I transported many, many Covid positive patients while wearing a mask, and never got Covid.

Masks do indeed work. However, I expect you to come back with the usual claptrap that I get from mask and vaccine deniers.
Unless you washed your hands before even putting on the mask and use it only once , IT DOES MORE to encourage
getting sick . Folks touch things with their hands all over stores and then touch their mask
and use the same mask more than once . IF SO you RISK BIG TIME more of a chance of getting sick .
Nintey nine percent of folks who uses masks dont even know how to use them let alone the right kinds .
And even the right kind , IF you touched it with infected hands and put it on , YOU WAY increase the chance of
getting sick . I THINK they knew that too . People on average have a way false sense of security wearing a mask
NO way should they have ever enforced this . no way .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well then go outside in the dead of winter without a coat! Only get 2 hours of sleep at night! Pharmakeia in its usage was that people took psychotropics to enter into a mind altered state and allow demonic forces to enter them.

Taking a doctor prescribed shot or medication to treat conditions is no where near what the bible teaches.
But when that shot was devoloped off the back of the unborn , REST assured I AINT TOUCHING THE NASTY THING .
Even the false pope francis was honest enough to say IT WAS , but then SAYS it dont matter it was done years ago .
THEY can keep that dung pile shot cause it has blood on its hands . Not to mention
its exerperimental and they had no idea what the mid or long term effects might be .
GOD is in control and i take nothing that came about off the blood of the unborn . my advice is let none do so .
IF ya did , well you did it in ignorance , but take no more of that nasty thing lest something worse come upon you .

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But when that shot was devoloped off the back of the unborn , REST assured I AINT TOUCHING THE NASTY THING .
Even the false pope francis was honest enough to say IT WAS , but then SAYS it dont matter it was done years ago .
THEY can keep that dung pile shot cause it has blood on its hands . Not to mention
its exerperimental and they had no idea what the mid or long term effects might be .
GOD is in control and i take nothing that came about off the blood of the unborn . my advice is let none do so .
IF ya did , well you did it in ignorance , but take no more of that nasty thing lest something worse come upon you .

No it was not developed on the backs of the unborn. What it was done was that yes fetal cells were used to create chains. Those chains created other chains and it is one of those chains that was used. You would be shocked at how many medications are made from these synthesized chains of amino acids that were originally years decades ago.

It is no longer experimental. It has been in use for 2 1/2 years, 10 months in development. It is now an established medication. And like all established medicaations that treat virulent diseases, sometimes it has to be tweaked.

an excerpt from a larger article:

Fetal Cell Lines and COVID-19 Vaccines​

Only one of the U.S.-authorized COVID-19 vaccines is manufactured by growing virus in a fetal cell line.

The lesser-used Johnson & Johnson vaccine, which uses an adenovirus viral vector to initiate an immune response against the coronavirus’s spike protein, is made in a fetal retinal cell line known as PER.C6.

According to the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, the cells derive from retinal cells isolated from an aborted fetus in 1985. The cells were then adapted to grow replication-deficient adenoviral vaccines in the late 1990s.

They are not fetal tissue, they are cell lines that were developed from fetal tissue from nearly 30 years ago! these cell lines contain no fetal tissue.

That would be the same as saying medical science should not use the organs of a man who committed suicide.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No it was not developed on the backs of the unborn. What it was done was that yes fetal cells were used to create chains. Those chains created other chains and it is one of those chains that was used. You would be shocked at how many medications are made from these synthesized chains of amino acids that were originally years decades ago.

It is no longer experimental. It has been in use for 2 1/2 years, 10 months in development. It is now an established medication. And like all established medicaations that treat virulent diseases, sometimes it has to be tweaked.

an excerpt from a larger article:

Fetal Cell Lines and COVID-19 Vaccines​

Only one of the U.S.-authorized COVID-19 vaccines is manufactured by growing virus in a fetal cell line.

The lesser-used Johnson & Johnson vaccine, which uses an adenovirus viral vector to initiate an immune response against the coronavirus’s spike protein, is made in a fetal retinal cell line known as PER.C6.

According to the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, the cells derive from retinal cells isolated from an aborted fetus in 1985. The cells were then adapted to grow replication-deficient adenoviral vaccines in the late 1990s.

They are not fetal tissue, they are cell lines that were developed from fetal tissue from nearly 30 years ago! these cell lines contain no fetal tissue.

That would be the same as saying medical science should not use the organs of a man who committed suicide.
Pope francis approves of this message , i , however do not .
People can make excuses all the day long ,
Exactly the fetal cells were used to create chains
WELL that is the problem . THEY SHOULD have started from something else . PEROID
Just cause time has went on dont mean a thing . THESE chains came from an original source , AN ABORTED BABY .
NOT all shots do that . SO create another shot that dont . TILL THEN I SHUN THIS NASTY THING TO HADES .

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pope francis approves of this message , i , however do not .
People can make excuses all the day long ,
Exactly the fetal cells were used to create chains
WELL that is the problem . THEY SHOULD have started from something else . PEROID
Just cause time has went on dont mean a thing . THESE chains came from an original source , AN ABORTED BABY .
NOT all shots do that . SO create another shot that dont . TILL THEN I SHUN THIS NASTY THING TO HADES .

This sounds like the should we eat meat sold in the shambles (sacrificed to idols) Paul had no problem, but if your conscience bothers you, do not do it! But do not judge those who do.

I hate abortions, wish they were outlawed and abortionists jailed. However it is legal in America, and if good can come from that hideous evil then so be it.

They have not created any new cell lines since 1995! There is not one fetal tissue in the shots. YOu should check many of the things you make take by prescription. You amy be surprised.

If you are married and your wife uses makeup- make sure she is not using any that are made with fetal collagen.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This sounds like the should we eat meat sold in the shambles (sacrificed to idols) Paul had no problem, but if your conscience bothers you, do not do it! But do not judge those who do.

I hate abortions, wish they were outlawed and abortionists jailed. However it is legal in America, and if good can come from that hideous evil then so be it.

They have not created any new cell lines since 1995! There is not one fetal tissue in the shots. YOu should check many of the things you make take by prescription. You amy be surprised.

If you are married and your wife uses makeup- make sure she is not using any that are made with fetal collagen.
its one thing to do it in ignorance but quite another to do it knowing .
I have never once condemned anyone for taking the shot , but i do tell them to cease it now .
IF one makes excuse after hearing the simple truth , however that is a whole nother story .
Never touch it again .

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
its one thing to do it in ignorance but quite another to do it knowing .
I have never once condemned anyone for taking the shot , but i do tell them to cease it now .
IF one makes excuse after hearing the simple truth , however that is a whole nother story .
Never touch it again .
So you disagree with Paul when He said its okay to eat meat from the shambles knowing full well it was sacrificed to false gods? You are not my God and you have not provided a biblical reason to avoid taking the shot or taking the myriads of medication that were developed using cell lines.

You also need to know that the cell lines are not in the shot, but were used to test the efficacy of the ingredients of the shot. So there is no cell lines even in the shot.

Now I command you to cease using most beauty aids (including shampoo , toothpaste, and deodorant) and over half of the medications in America because they experimented on helpless animals and tortured many of them to get that product to market.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you disagree with Paul when He said its okay to eat meat from the shambles knowing full well it was sacrificed to false gods? You are not my God and you have not provided a biblical reason to avoid taking the shot or taking the myriads of medication that were developed using cell lines.

You also need to know that the cell lines are not in the shot, but were used to test the efficacy of the ingredients of the shot. So there is no cell lines even in the shot.

Now I command you to cease using most beauty aids (including shampoo , toothpaste, and deodorant) and over half of the medications in America because they experimented on helpless animals and tortured many of them to get that product to market.
FOODS . not blood off the backs of the unborn . we cannot turn around and try and jusitfy sin
off the back of meats , drinks and days

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Yeah i warned against this dung pile show too and yet was accused of being legalistic by most christains
I invite you and all to watch what the lady who plays mary magedlon says HERSELF
about it . ITS NEW AGE . I KNEW IT and like ususal most of yall call us legliastic legalistic legalistic .
Too many souls are entertaining evil and attackin the very ones who loved and warned them . NEEEDS TO CEEASE NOW . RIGHT NOW

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I could not have written the above any better if I wrote it myself. As a side note I personally had Covid twice. First a couple of months into it which was easy for me to catch because I work with so many people around me who are the most stupid people in our community. They don't wash their hands, touch everything, share each others beer and cigarettes. And for me who am up in years I only had a sore throat for 3 and a half days both times with a cough that stayed with me for 3 weeks.
Thanks for the kind words. The virus may have been killing mostly older and those sick with lifestyle disease, but we have something far more effective than a stupid experimental drug: our immune system. The problem is most have lower immune response because it's so taxed with fighting off everything our horrible lifestyles throw at it, so that when a more aggressive illness comes along, boom.

I could say more about the relationship between our immune system and the rise in cancer diagnosis (which cause has been proven to neither be due to a daily deficiency in chemo, radiation, or surgery nor leaner, meaner cancer cells...but a depleted auto-immune system that simply can't cope anymore after years of processed and "super-sized" free radical "food" and too many excursions up and down sugar mountain) but the allopaths will blow a gasket, so I won't.

:Laughingoutloud:

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Paul said he was convinced that "there is nothing "common" of itself" (translations wrongly render it "unclean" but "Koinos" refers to "common" as in the "Koine" Greek of true NT MSS, which the Dark Ages esoteric Luciferian church leaders scoffed at, saying indignantly, "humph, humph, now, now, do you mean to say the Light of Truth is spread abroad in the vile, common tongue of the goyim, catechumen, unwashed masses? CANNOT BE!!)

So, when Paul spoke dismissively about what was sold in the shambles and also about "let every man be persuaded in his own mind", he was referring to those who would observe both the Mosaic law of Feast Day menu directives or the "ex cathedra" Pharisaic nonsense of calling a clean animal sacrificed to pagan gods "common".

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah i warned against this dung pile show too and yet was accused of being legalistic by most christains
I invite you and all to watch what the lady who plays mary magedlon says HERSELF
about it . ITS NEW AGE . I KNEW IT and like ususal most of yall call us legliastic legalistic legalistic .
Too many souls are entertaining evil and attackin the very ones who loved and warned them . NEEEDS TO CEEASE NOW . RIGHT NOW
:no 1:

Reactions: amigo de christo

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
FOODS . not blood off the backs of the unborn . we cannot turn around and try and jusitfy sin
off the back of meats , drinks and days
Well as the cell line is not in the vaccine and not one drop of blood is in the cell line that has been produced and reproduced for 27 years- your statement is just factually incorrect.

If this was produced from a newborn fetal tissue sample- I would 100% agree with you.

but now you have been warned that many many beauty products and many medications also used these cell lines when they were developing the products.

Once again the cell line is not int eh vaccine, but was used to test the vaccine.

And the principle behind teh meat in teh shambles is a perfect example of yes or no in this case.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Oh my God!!! this Spencer Smith needs to go to AA!

Lets take a look. The woman Tabish was a skeptic and unbeliever. she plays Mary Magdeline and becomes excited about teh gospels.

She wants to learn more about the women in the bible! IN Rock solid churches there are many teachings on the amazing wqomen in the bible. So now she as a skeptic is promoting women preachers and pastorettes and all the other garbage when she wasn't even invo0lved in Church!!!!!

Thenb she addresses teh parables, which even Jesus said were to hide the truth from the many and revealed only to the few. she used a word she may not even know what teh new aGE MEANING OF IT IS ALL ABOUT!

SO BECAUSE SHE WRITES ABOUT AN INTEREST IN THE WOMEN OF THE BIBLE AND USES THE WORD ESOTERIC, ACCORDING TO THIS SPENCER SMITH- SHE IS STEEPED IN NEW AGE THEOLOGY! tALK ABOUT JUDGMENTALISM. DID HE EVEN BOTHER TO QUESTION HER BEFORE THROWING HER UNDER THE BUS ON TEH WEB?

I have seen all the chosen shows. The biblical stuff is right on. the personal stuff is fiction, but having sat under a Jewish Messianic Scholar for 30 years now, it is an accurate portrayal of how life was lived in Jesus day.

I challenge yo0u to bring one real empirical charge against the series.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Paul said he was convinced that "there is nothing "common" of itself" (translations wrongly render it "unclean" but "Koinos" refers to "common" as in the "Koine" Greek of true NT MSS, which the Dark Ages esoteric Luciferian church leaders scoffed at, saying indignantly, "humph, humph, now, now, do you mean to say the Light of Truth is spread abroad in the vile, common tongue of the goyim, catechumen, unwashed masses? CANNOT BE!!)

So, when Paul spoke dismissively about what was sold in the shambles and also about "let every man be persuaded in his own mind", he was referring to those who would observe both the Mosaic law of Feast Day menu directives or the "ex cathedra" Pharisaic nonsense of calling a clean animal sacrificed to pagan gods "common".
or that Israel was forbidden to eat meat sacrificed to idols.