Warning about vaccines from doctors and scientists

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course, you are probably referencing something like the following site:

If anything, it will become a replica of the city of Babylon, and probably function only as something like a living museum.
In that capacity, it will have no real place in the world, being altogether dysfunctional.

I suggest that we continue looking elsewhere for "the woman" who has fallen, and is carried by the Beast, and not the Beast riding the "fallen woman", as most want to believe.
Rev. 17
[7] And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.
Well it is a scaled down version of Ancient Babylon. but you article is only about the Ishtar gate. Babylon has been rebuilt as was the site of as massive new age celebration on Y2K.

I see no reason to allegorize away Babylon the Great as being another city or country. time will show if it is meant to be literal or allegorical, but everything in the construction and Scripture says it will be Babylon, and the antichrist will make it his capital before he moves on Jerusalem at the mid point of the 70th week of Daniel.

As for the woman Mystery Babylon? What this religions final form will look like is unsure, but it will be an amalgam of the ancient Babylonian mystery religions which are practiced in varied forms in many religions and in some apostate christendom sects. But when women are used symbolically in Scripture, it is always a religious system. a harlot woman is a false religious system.

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And I know all that and IT MAY BE true- you simply cannot know that unless you were there and heard what the full agenda is.

The vaccine passport is now a dead issue so there goes a link in that chain.

YOu are already in the social credit system whether you know it or not.

And we are called in Romans to obey civil govt. (with the caveat of course as long as they do not command us to disobey Scripture.)

But none of this has one whit of reason as to the medical goodness or badness of the shot! You are still on the politics and not whether the shot itself is a dangerous thing.
I hope you are not referring to Romans 13 because I believe it's poorly translated. Only the modern translations read that God has put all governments in Place.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Every Message Counts...

Black text/marker for behind toilet doors
Posters in shops & on street poles
Spray cans for the brave
Letter box leaflets to households

WE MUST GET THE WORD OUT - do whatever you can.

View attachment 30279
Oh not I did not take the COVID Jab ! :eek::pics:
Ye I don't want to put down much personal information on here anymore but I'm ok.

I'm not where i was anymore though I won't disclose my position on this open forum.

I tried to send you a PM with more info but wasn't able to. Try to PM me and I'll tell you more

I heard you and your wife have disagreements on room temperature...
Ah it could be worse at least you have a wife to love and be loved ;)
Ok I will do so.

More to do with old age I would say regarding the temperature, I put another small blanket over me, so I can get to sleep and get about the next day.

Yes I am blessed with a good wife and I love her more than ever. She is not the new age type that is so sad to see nowadays, that makes it near impossible to find one with a balance of unity. and not just a one way street of trends, regarding only empty headed dribble, that many nowadays look to others outside of a relationship for what they may call direction. So they are not grounded in a relationship but off with the pixies. Same with Christianity nowadays they are window shopping regarding such, but have not Christ Jesus in them, as the Wellspring.
When I look back, I am so glad that I got this woman, but it took me years to find and I remember calling out to Jesus before I met her and then she appeared one day, I was 28yo.

I feel like Dr Smith, on that show, lost in Space. I remember bagging him for complaining about his limber region. Oh the pain ! the pain.

I love that dude ! always good for a laugh regarding his disposition on anything.

Any way I still don't know what you had did wrong, yet.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Oh not I did not take the COVID Jab ! :eek::pics:

Ok I will do so.

More to do with old age I would say regarding the temperature, I put another small blanket over me, so I can get to sleep and get about the next day.

Yes I am blessed with a good wife and I love her more than ever. She is not the new age type that is so sad to see nowadays, that makes it near impossible to find one with a balance of unity. and not just a one way street of trends, regarding only empty headed dribble, that many nowadays look to others outside of a relationship for what they may call direction. So they are not grounded in a relationship but off with the pixies. Same with Christianity nowadays they are window shopping regarding such, but have not Christ Jesus in them, as the Wellspring.
When I look back, I am so glad that I got this woman, but it took me years to find and I remember calling out to Jesus before I met her and then she appeared one day, I was 28yo.

I feel like Dr Smith, on that show, lost in Space. I remember bagging him for complaining about his limber region. Oh the pain ! the pain.

I love that dude ! always good for a laugh regarding his disposition on anything.

Any way I still don't know what you had did wrong, yet.
Ah its good to hear from you.
I feel like I've missed the boat in terms of finding a good woman. I'm not searching for a relationship but I will consider if the opportunity presents itself.

Reactions: Jack

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I hope you are not referring to Romans 13 because I believe it's poorly translated. Only the modern translations read that God has put all governments in Place.
Well that can be a discussion for a different thread. authorities are established by god. and we are called to obey. but once again this has nothing to do with whether the shot is dangerous or not physically. Do try to stay on topic.

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well that can be a discussion for a different thread. authorities are established by god. and we are called to obey. but once again this has nothing to do with whether the shot is dangerous or not physically. Do try to stay on topic.

Stay on topic. You brought up the authorities. And God did not put Hitler in place and Romans 13 is not talking about the police.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Ah its good to hear from you.
I feel like I've missed the boat in terms of finding a good woman. I'm not searching for a relationship but I will consider if the opportunity presents itself.
Sadly this new age has bastardised the relationship between a Man and a Woman and we can see that outright nowadays, with Gender bastardisation, not to mention out right war against the foundations of Christian Marriage ! Just like the War they push with Trump ? is the same low life Godless trash peddling such lies and deception.

But when we look to the Churches nowadays we get the same trash leadership pushing the same Anti-Christ worldly trash, even Pope Frances is a total lowlife who will not preach Christ Jesus at all ! So it makes it so hard to find a real Marriage promoted, for they promote only a partnership in fact and Jesus called that out, that the Jews were wrong on that issue, why because of the hardness of their hearts. And that's the creation of what is being promoted nowadays, out right Anti-Christ intent, that's what is promoted in fact.

I have found when you are out looking one does not find, but she turns up just out of the blue.

I tried looking to contact you in person, but could not find how to, things have changed or I was looking in the wrong spot. I did such once with another some years ago, that others are not in the conversation openly.
I will look again.

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Sadly this new age has bastardised the relationship between a Man and a Woman and we can see that outright nowadays, with Gender bastardisation, not to mention out right war against the foundations of Christian Marriage ! Just like the War they push with Trump ? is the same low life Godless trash peddling such lies and deception.

But when we look to the Churches nowadays we get the same trash leadership pushing the same Anti-Christ worldly trash, even Pope Frances is a total lowlife who will not preach Christ Jesus at all ! So it makes it so hard to find a real Marriage promoted, for they promote only a partnership in fact and Jesus called that out, that the Jews were wrong on that issue, why because of the hardness of their hearts. And that's the creation of what is being promoted nowadays, out right Anti-Christ intent, that's what is promoted in fact.

I have found when you are out looking one does not find, but she turns up just out of the blue.

I tried looking to contact you in person, but could not find how to, things have changed or I was looking in the wrong spot. I did such once with another some years ago, that others are not in the conversation openly.
I will look again.

And don't forget it's LGBTQRS month.
Not just a day or a week but a whole month. Theyre pushing this abomination onto children in the name of Satan.

Pride parades. The reason they have such is because they feel dirty when they perform their sexual acts so they have to get together to tell each other to be proud instead of feeling disgusted in themselves. An actual gay person told me that.

What did Christ say about those who lead the children astray...

fjfjfjv.jpg

We're gonna need a lot of millstones. Industrial sized ones where we can tie several of these demons onto

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Stay on topic. You brought up the authorities. And God did not put Hitler in place and Romans 13 is not talking about the police.
Yes He did put Hitler and the police in place. Scripture is clear god raises rulers up and sets them down! and there is no authority but from God. So Stalin, Mao, Pol POt, Biden, Putin were all put there by God to serve His will. It doesn't matter a whit if we cannot rationalize how and why.

And I brough tup authorities because we are called to obey them unless they command ot violate Scripture! It doesn't say some of them or the ones we like or only certain ones- it says obey governing authorities!

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes He did put Hitler and the police in place. Scripture is clear god raises rulers up and sets them down! and there is no authority but from God. So Stalin, Mao, Pol POt, Biden, Putin were all put there by God to serve His will. It doesn't matter a whit if we cannot rationalize how and why.

And I brough tup authorities because we are called to obey them unless they command ot violate Scripture! It doesn't say some of them or the ones we like or only certain ones- it says obey governing authorities!

If you believe what you just wrote above... then you are the enemy and I can no longer converse with you.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you believe what you just wrote above... then you are the enemy and I can no longer converse with you.
Well prove it wrop0ng instead of making simple vacuous accusations! I find it so sad that one Christian will dare accuse another follower the enemy! Especially when you refuse to answer a quastion posed multiple times and you use anything else in my repsonses to skirt the issue!

Romans 13​

King James Version​

13 Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.
2 Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.
3 For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same:
4 For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil.
5 Wherefore ye must needs be subject, not only for wrath, but also for conscience sake.

"Daniel answered and said, Blessed be the name of God for ever and ever: for wisdom and might are his: And he changeth the times and the seasons: he removeth kings, and setteth up kings: he giveth wisdom unto the wise, and knowledge to them that know understanding:" Daniel 2:20-21, KJV

Romans 9:17​

King James Version​

17 For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might shew my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth.

Either show from Scripture that someone other than God approves kings to rule and also deposes them or please stop using your emotional reactions and philosophy and declaring them to be Scripture by implication.

BTW: I am still waiting for you to show by research and evidence from such that the shots are inherently dangerous as you declared.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Unlike quite a few people on various forums who spout nonsense, I trust my personal physician. He has been through medical school and has practiced medicine for many years. If he says to get vaccinated against COVID-19 and other viruses, I do so. It is dangerous for unqualified people to post their opinions with adequate medical knowledge.

doctrox

Jun 11, 2019
global
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes He did put Hitler and the police in place. Scripture is clear god raises rulers up and sets them down!...
No, God did not. These pretenders, these usurpers, have hoodwinked a majority.

In reply to the blind opinion that all kings, princes, and governments are set up and "ordained" by God, I will quote the following passage, which is spoken into the ears of Hosea by God Almighty himself. I pray that those who have eyes to see and ears to hear will no longer engage in such opinions:

Hosea 8:4, "They have set up kings, but not by me: they have made princes, and I knew it not."

Also,

Psalms 2:1-3, "Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing? The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying, Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us."

There's no Godly ordination there.

...and there is no authority but from God.
Rather, there is no Lawful authority "but from God." The true government is on his shoulder. Isa 9:6

Perlag is correct re: the new "per"-versions that swap out "higher powers" for "government" or "governing authorities," thereby obscuring the beautiful declaration of the premacy and sovereignty of God's kingdom per Romans 13.

Ronald, we must harmonize scripture with scripture. For example, let's go to Hebrews for a second witness to Romans 13:

"Remember them which have the rule over you, who have spoken unto you the word of God: whose faith follow, considering the end of their conversation." Heb 13:7 When's the last time you heard Biden speak the word of God to you, or evince his faith in God to you? ROFL!

and

"Obey them that have the rule over you, and submit yourselves: for they watch for your souls, as they that must give account, that they may do it with joy, and not with grief: for that is unprofitable for you." Heb 13:17 When's the last time Biden watched for your soul? ROFL!

So, referring back to the OP, this issue of authority does indeed have a direct bearing on what we each decide to do about the injection debacle that remains before us. Beware, as there is a form of obedience that leads to death:

"Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?" Rom 6:16

Last edited:
Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
And don't forget it's LGBTQRS month.
Not just a day or a week but a whole month. Theyre pushing this abomination onto children in the name of Satan.

Pride parades. The reason they have such is because they feel dirty when they perform their sexual acts so they have to get together to tell each other to be proud instead of feeling disgusted in themselves. An actual gay person told me that.

What did Christ say about those who lead the children astray...

View attachment 30400

We're gonna need a lot of millstones. Industrial sized ones where we can tie several of these demons onto
Your totally correct on all that.

LGB+ Month ! is it ! a new type of X Mass for a Month now ? That will take off well ? I am sure.
I thought it was a Day, then I thought it became a week, but a Month ! next it will be a year ?

Give such as a moron degenerate an inch and they will take a mile !

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Unlike quite a few people on various forums who spout nonsense, I trust my personal physician. He has been through medical school and has practiced medicine for many years. If he says to get vaccinated against COVID-19 and other viruses, I do so. It is dangerous for unqualified people to post their opinions with adequate medical knowledge.
The only thing dangerous is the censorship of people with opposing views or with unfavourable testimonies which happens a lot now. A clear sign of a pseudo psyence.

My doctor told me not to get it unless I absolutely have to for work, her sister got myocarditis from it.

I decided to ask a 2nd doctor and got the same response, don't take the experimental injections as we know nothing about it and could be dangerous in the long term.

They were right. The covid injections have proven to be neither safe nor effective.

I'm glad I have honest doctors and not ones that are in big pharmas pocket as many of them are.

I personally know over a dozen people who have been permanently harmed by the toxic needle but I know no one who's been harmed by covid.

In the end if people want to take it they can but leave us in peace. The discrimination against the unjabbed was senseless an inhumane and should NEVER happen again

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Your totally correct on all that.

LGB+ Month ! is it ! a new type of X Mass for a Month now ? That will take off well ? I am sure.
I thought it was a Day, then I thought it became a week, but a Month ! next it will be a year ?

Give such as a moron degenerate an inch and they will take a mile !
Hey Reggie. APAK tried to PM you as well and noted this
"You may not start a conversation with the following recipients: Reggie Belafonte."

We suggest to follow the steps and refer to the picture below so i can PM you
- Go to your profile page
- Click on the privacy tab on the left column
- Scroll down and change the following setting to members only "allow users to start a conversation with you"

Here just follow the red arrows

bandicam 2023-03-15 17-49-58-874.jpg

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The only thing dangerous is the censorship of people with opposing views or with unfavourable testimonies which happens a lot now. A clear sign of a pseudo psyence.

My doctor told me not to get it unless I absolutely have to for work, her sister got myocarditis from it.

I decided to ask a 2nd doctor and got the same response, don't take the experimental injections as we know nothing about it and could be dangerous in the long term.

They were right. The covid injections have proven to be neither safe nor effective.

I'm glad I have honest doctors and not ones that are in big pharmas pocket as many of them are.

I personally know over a dozen people who have been permanently harmed by the toxic needle but I know no one who's been harmed by covid.

In the end if people want to take it they can but leave us in peace. The discrimination against the unjabbed was senseless an inhumane and should NEVER happen again
Censorship of the people ! That could not happen in Australia, as we have a Federal GG and State GG's that are or have proven they are totally useless now and under the thumb of Governments.

Going back some years and anyone claiming to censor the Australian people, would of been kicked out of Office directly !
Remember PM J Howard said that he would up hold the right for anyone to have a say regardless, if he liked it or not.
That's called a healthy Democracy !

The Government has never lied to the Australian People ? So how should we regard them ? What's say is their integrity valued at ? High, Medium or Low ? or is it worthless ? or why would one have a very low opinion on the integrity of such an Office ? Is it because of their attitude not being totally honest and up right ? or because they have lack of regard to holding up the values of the past we cherished was the greatness of our pride as a Nation ! Where has all that gone, as we have been soled out !

Sold out in how many ways and for what and why all the cover up's, I don't know were to start on such issues, for so many are a disgrace ! If we had a genuine Media they would of called all such out directly.
So many things have been a creation for pushing an agenda !
Have they brought potential Terrorist into our Country ? can I say all Australians can be well pleased in knowing that our Governments are truly serving our community's best interest in fact, or does some other identity pull the strings ? Unelected trash holding sway over our people, PM's serving lies like X MP M Turnbull for one, demanding that Gay Marriage was only a one issue thing and nothing other ! We did not have the right to question anything once it was passed and it was all done in total stealth and deception in fact !
Israel F was kicked out of the team because of the New Nazi like Laws imposed over all. Not to mention to destroy one as Israel F. That was an outright criminal act, it was like something that you would expect Hitler would of done.

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

This is nonsense. The COVID injections are as safe as any other vaccine, and have prevented MANY deaths. I'm glad that my doctor is both knowledgeable and honest.

I personally know several people who died becuase they believed the BS and didn't get vaccinated. And I know several others who were vaccinated, contracted COVID, and survived.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Censorship of the people ! That could not happen in Australia, as we have a Federal GG and State GG's that are or have proven they are totally useless now and under the thumb of Governments.

Going back some years and anyone claiming to censor the Australian people, would of been kicked out of Office directly !
Remember PM J Howard said that he would up hold the right for anyone to have a say regardless, if he liked it or not.
That's called a healthy Democracy !

The Government has never lied to the Australian People ? So how should we regard them ? What's say is their integrity valued at ? High, Medium or Low ? or is it worthless ? or why would one have a very low opinion on the integrity of such an Office ? Is it because of their attitude not being totally honest and up right ? or because they have lack of regard to holding up the values of the past we cherished was the greatness of our pride as a Nation ! Where has all that gone, as we have been soled out !

Sold out in how many ways and for what and why all the cover up's, I don't know were to start on such issues, for so many are a disgrace ! If we had a genuine Media they would of called all such out directly.
So many things have been a creation for pushing an agenda !
Have they brought potential Terrorist into our Country ? can I say all Australians can be well pleased in knowing that our Governments are truly serving our community's best interest in fact, or does some other identity pull the strings ? Unelected trash holding sway over our people, PM's serving lies like X MP M Turnbull for one, demanding that Gay Marriage was only a one issue thing and nothing other ! We did not have the right to question anything once it was passed and it was all done in total stealth and deception in fact !
Israel F was kicked out of the team because of the New Nazi like Laws imposed over all. Not to mention to destroy one as Israel F. That was an outright criminal act, it was like something that you would expect

This is nonsense. The COVID injections are as safe as any other vaccine, and have prevented MANY deaths. I'm glad that my doctor is both knowledgeable and honest.

I personally know several people who died becuase they believed the BS and didn't get vaccinated. And I know several others who were vaccinated, contracted COVID, and survived.

The only thing that's nonsense is that you don't accept or respect my testimony or that of others. I still accept yours. Understand that your experience may not match others.

Repeat. Two of my doctors told me not to get the covid injection. Different doctors have different opinions and we all have different health conditions that need to be taken into account.

Repeat. I dont know anyone who was harmed by covid but i know over a dozen people who are now permanently harmed by the toxic needle. This is not nonsense mate this is real.

You wouldn't like it if I called your testimony nonsense would you... So
Some respect for these people my friends and family would be much appreciated as this is an extremely difficult time for us to see our loved ones suffer like this :(

Reactions: Taken