Was Adam Deceived, or Did he fall for his Love for Eve?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nov 8, 2007
Many People both Literal Fruit believers or Serpent Seed believers are divided whether ADAM was deceived or not. Many say that he was so that's why he partook of the Sin. While Others say he was not deceived, but for his Love for Eve, Love being a Attribute of God, he partook of the sin. I'm just curious on your folks' input.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Intersting question unorthodoxThe way I see it even if I love someone I would not follow them into sin I would do my best to talk them out of it But if for some reason one did decide to follow a loved one into sin. Thats no excuse You would still be held responsable God gave each of us a free will to make descions for ourselfs. When you are called up on judgement day the excuse of well my beloved one sinned so I followed is not going to cut it. We are to follow God and him alone not our loved ones nor anyone else.Even if Adam loved Eve he was told to love God more so he still sinned of his own free will

crooner

Aug 11, 2007
He was stupid like most of us guys.brains in the wrong place.Eve would be the hottest and maybe the only babe at the time. If Eve told me to do anything I might do it.....considering there might not be another one created for anytime soon.

Peacebewithyou

Nov 6, 2007
(crooner;28755)
He was stupid like most of us guys.brains in the wrong place.Eve would be the hottest and maybe the only babe at the time. If Eve told me to do anything I might do it.....considering there might not be another one created for anytime soon.
funny. I think he wanted to eat the apple & then he tried to blame it on Eve.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
smile.gif
smile.gif

Nov 8, 2007
I know the Answer, humbly speaking it's actually in the bible. I just want to see the interesting point of views. So keep em coming brothers and sisters

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
Again...this reminds me of...I Timothy 2:14 - And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression....because the answer is both is what it seems like to me. Since he sinned, he was still deceived...but not he didn't sin before Eve did.JagLovest thou in Christ Yahshua, Lord and Saviour of the world.