Was God.....

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
O`nowhere you have to know
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Take it to God if you don't like what stands written and don't limit Him to fit into you finite mind.
Personally I think your post is blasphemous.
J.
You are wrong that it is blasphemous. I am only asking difficult questions to learn and grow in Christ Jesus. If you're still against me then I will not reply next time because I have better things I have to accomplish than arguing. Thanks all who are helping

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Take it to God if you don't like what stands written and don't limit Him to fit into you finite mind.
J.
Johann, I see you trust in your theology. What if your theology is faulty? Does that make Jesus faulty?.....does it make his ability to save to the utmost a failure?

The criticism of each other in the Family of God is not helpful let alone the labelling another believer who struggles, with a negative.

Have you forgotten that you are as much a sinner as any in our human family or do you consider yourself a notch above those who do not see as you see?

The 'religious' in Jesus day trusted in their theology......and we know how that turned out.

• Love
Reactions: thelord's_pearl

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
J.
To correct you, I am just learning so I HAVE TO ask difficult questions
You are judging me by that in the part you quoted
Personally, I do have to take it to God, that is right
I wish God knew every person's heart in a way that all would learn to be righteous by faith and listen, be wise enough not wanting to go to hell either
Then that all would be saved, because I care for the ones who are lost and not that wise then it would seem even though I seem to be the one going to heaven because I always try in faith and the Holy Spirit tells me things so I can't do what is against it for long or at all
So it causes me to not love God's ways 100%, but I love all of His goodness. I always sincerely say that I love only all of His goodness and I never say I love all of His ways so this sin has to be brought to God. I don't want to grieve God eitiher. I love God. I care about God.

Last edited:

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Here is a weighty quote:- Thoughts to Ponder.

'No one need search for a programme of action or a crusade. The world and suffering humanity create the agenda for those who have eyes for human misery, ears for the stories of oppression and hearts to respond to the distress of our human family'

Basil Hume

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Why would God do one plan and then the next if in the Bible it shall demonstrate that He was all-knowing? If God wasn't all-knowing, it doesn't mean it's bad, right? He's still supreme in that He's all-powerful, more powerful than evil/Satan.

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
To correct you, I am just learning so I HAVE TO ask difficult questions
You are judging me by that in the part you quoted
Personally, I do have to take it to God, that is right
I wish God knew every person's heart in a way that all would learn to be righteous by faith and listen, be wise enough not wanting to go to hell either
Then that all would be saved, because I care for the ones who are lost and not that wise then it would seem even though I seem to be the one going to heaven because I always try in faith and the Holy Spirit tells me things so I can't do what is against it for long or at all
So it causes me to not love God's ways 100%, but I love all of His goodness. I always sincerely say that I love only all of His goodness and I never say I love all of His ways so this sin has to be brought to God. I don't want to grieve God eitiher. I love God. I care about God.
I'm not "judging" you, just stating a fact.

God doesn't know every person's heart?

18 Bible Verses about God Knowing the Human Heart

‹›
Most Relevant Verses
1 Kings 8:39
Verse Concepts
then hear in heaven Your dwelling place, and forgive and act and render to each according to all his ways, whose heart You know, for You alone know the hearts of all the sons of men,

1 Chronicles 28:9
Verse Concepts
“As for you, my son Solomon, know the God of your father, and serve Him with a whole heart and a willing mind; for the Lord searches all hearts, and understands every intent of the thoughts. If you seek Him, He will let you find Him; but if you forsake Him, He will reject you forever.

1 Samuel 16:7
Verse Concepts
But the Lord said to Samuel, “Do not look at his appearance or at the height of his stature, because I have rejected him; for God sees not as man sees, for man looks at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart.”

Psalm 7:9
Verse Concepts
O let the evil of the wicked come to an end, but establish the righteous;
For the righteous God tries the hearts and minds.

Psalm 19:14
Verse Concepts
Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart
Be acceptable in Your sight,
O Lord, my rock and my Redeemer.

Psalm 26:2
Verse Concepts
Examine me, O Lord, and try me;
Test my mind and my heart.

Psalm 38:9
Verse Concepts
Lord, all my desire is before You;
And my sighing is not hidden from You.

Psalm 44:21
Verse Concepts
Would not God find this out?
For He knows the secrets of the heart.

Psalm 139:2-23
You know when I sit down and when I rise up;
You understand my thought from afar.
You scrutinize my path and my lying down,
And are intimately acquainted with all my ways.
Even before there is a word on my tongue,
Behold, O Lord, You know it all.
read more.
Proverbs 15:26
Verse Concepts
Evil plans are an abomination to the Lord,
But pleasant words are pure.

Proverbs 21:2
Verse Concepts
Every man’s way is right in his own eyes,
But the Lord weighs the hearts.

Jeremiah 11:20
Verse Concepts
But, O Lord of hosts, who judges righteously,
Who tries the feelings and the heart,
Let me see Your vengeance on them,
For to You have I committed my cause.

Jeremiah 20:12
Verse Concepts
Yet, O Lord of hosts, You who test the righteous,
Who see the mind and the heart;
Let me see Your vengeance on them;
For to You I have set forth my cause.

Ezekiel 11:5
Verse Concepts
Then the Spirit of the Lord fell upon me, and He said to me, “Say, ‘Thus says the Lord, “So you think, house of Israel, for I know your thoughts.

Revelation 2:23
Verse Concepts
And I will kill her children with pestilence, and all the churches will know that I am He who searches the minds and hearts; and I will give to each one of you according to your deeds.

Matthew 9:4
Verse Concepts
And Jesus knowing their thoughts said, “Why are you thinking evil in your hearts?

Mark 2:8
Verse Concepts
Immediately Jesus, aware in His spirit that they were reasoning that way within themselves, *said to them, “Why are you reasoning about these things in your hearts?

Luke 5:22
Verse Concepts
But Jesus, aware of their reasonings, answered and said to them, “Why are you reasoning in your hearts?

Source: 18 Bible verses about God Knowing The Human Heart

1. What you wish and what YHVH is/haya , His plan and purpose, is not for us to question.
2. "All" would definitely NOT be saved.
3. In what way/manner is the Holy Spirit speaking to you?
4. Who is Jesus?

J.

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Johann, I see you trust in your theology. What if your theology is faulty? Does that make Jesus faulty?.....does it make his ability to save to the utmost a failure?

The criticism of each other in the Family of God is not helpful let alone the labelling another believer who struggles, with a negative.

Have you forgotten that you are as much a sinner as any in our human family or do you consider yourself a notch above those who do not see as you see?

The 'religious' in Jesus day trusted in their theology......and we know how that turned out.
What theology?
Is "I think your post is blasphemous" criticism?
Who are "The family of God?"
J.

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I'm not "judging" you, just stating a fact.

God doesn't know every person's heart?

18 Bible Verses about God Knowing the Human Heart
Thanks for your clarification. I'm just saying He created us in a way that we would not all be saved so it's not our fault if we're not saved. He created good and evil, free will and so not all would be saved, that doesn't sound all-loving but he does have a lot of love. He says he knows our hearts but if he truly knew our heart, how to change hearts, He would be able to save all. That was the perspective I was looking at. That I have to bring this problem I have over to God. I'm also having a thought that if I was this loving wanting all to be saved then it must've come from God so there's a conflict I have in understanding.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You remarked to another member's post as "horseshit"......is that criticism?
You are quick to attempt to exonerate yourself Johann. There is no gain in violating context.....just a deeper hole!

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Thanks for your clarification. I'm just saying He created us in a way that we would not all be saved so it's not our fault if we're not saved. He created good and evil, free will and so not all would be saved, that doesn't sound all-loving but he does have a lot of love. He says he knows our hearts but if he truly knew our heart, how to change hearts, He would be able to save all. That was the perspective I was looking at. That I have to bring this problem I have over to God. I'm also having a thought that if I was this loving wanting all to be saved then it must've come from God so there's a conflict I have in understanding.
Now, that I have given you the scripture references, would you say YHVH is all-knowing, knowing the END from the BEGINNING?

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa

How many religions and denominations are there?
According to some estimates, there are roughly 4,200 religions, churches, denominations, religious bodies, faith groups, tribes, cultures, movements, ultimate concerns, which at some point in the future will be countless.
....and the 7th Day Adventist

Keep on thinking
Selah
J.

-Phil

Nov 22, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Inspect & weed out assumptions in accordance with direct experience, and understanding will be without conflicts.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I want to know other ideas, that's why :rolleyes: friendly jk. I don't want to say this about God, but that's all I could come up w/ and I would say it's ok for God to be not all-knowing or not all-intelligent. I would like to know other ideas that can be better than mine that would solve it better than me perhaps.
If this is your conclusion, there is something amiss in your relationship with God.

Read the scriptures. Your answers are there. If you knew Him, you would know that He is good.

Psalm 34:1-8
[1](A Psalm of David, when he changed his behaviour before Abimelech; who drove him away, and he departed.) I will bless the LORD at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth.
[2]My soul shall make her boast in the LORD: the humble shall hear thereof, and be glad.
[3]O magnify the LORD with me, and let us exalt his name together.
[4]I sought the LORD, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears.
[5]They looked unto him, and were lightened: and their faces were not ashamed.
[6]This poor man cried, and the LORD heard him, and saved him out of all his troubles.
[7]The angel of the LORD encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them.

[8]O taste and see that the LORD is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him.

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Now, that I have given you the scripture references, would you say YHVH is all-knowing, knowing the END from the BEGINNING?
Yes now that you've given scripture that He knows everything I believe He is all-knowing, but I have to bring my problem I described in this quote to God:
@TLHKAJ, I do praise God but just the above. God has a lot to be praised for.

Reactions: TLHKAJ