Was Jesus sent to rule as the Messiah or was he sent to die for the sins of humanity?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

rumunzigera

Oct 4, 2023
Minneapolis
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
When Jesus was with the Children of Israel, was he supposed to rule them or was he supposed to die for the sins of mankind?

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When Jesus was with the Children of Israel, was he supposed to rule them or was he supposed to die for the sins of mankind?
Both
Colossians 3:15 And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also you are called in one body; and be you thankful.

Proverbs 3:1 My son, forget not my law; but let your heart keep my commandments:

Romans 7:25 Thanks be to God through Jesus Christ our Lord! So then, I myself serve the law of God with my mind, but with my flesh I serve the law of sin.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Was Jesus sent to rule as the Messiah or was he sent to die for the sins of humanity?​

OP ^

Was Jesus sent to rule as the Messiah…​

Not Yet.

…or was he sent to die for the sins of humanity?​

Yes.
To Offer His bodily death for the Life “OF” the world…
And His blood for the forgiveness of the sins “OF” the world.
To ANY man who accepts His Offering, (according to Gods WAY).

Glory to God,
Taken

Reactions: Lena123

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Was Jesus sent to rule as the Messiah or was he sent to die for the sins of humanity?​

OP ^

Not Yet.

…or was he sent to die for the sins of humanity?​

Yes.
To Offer His bodily death for the Life “OF” the world…
And His blood for the forgiveness of the sins “OF” the world.
To ANY man who accepts His Offering, (according to Gods WAY).

Glory to God,
Taken
He is the Messiah now if one knows him in fact, that means one who is truly born again. He has been so for 2000 years within people but will one day in all.

Christ Jesus is Life in abundance, The Kingdom of God ! as The Holy Spirit is one within you.

Jesus was attacked by religious Satanist, first by tricks then flogged and then murdered. but when one comes to understand the foundations of this issue then one can see why we need Christ Jesus in us, for if we do not have him then we are Lost ! enslaved by Sin a idiot fool, for if we are not in him and he in us, then we have no power truly to understand the workings of Sin, so that one has a handle on such and can understand the nature of such dealings and call it out for what it truly is ? now if one does fall for such, one will truly repent and in doing so, then you will be strengthened so as to deal with the next encounter regarding dealing with such.
One can then say i know you and i know your works.
That's the Power of the Holy Spirit within that Christ Jesus gives as a free gift and you pick it up and it takes root in you, you do not just look at it as an idol, as a get out of Jail card for this world.

Then do not be surprised that people hate you. For such as they hatted Jesus first !

How is it that some people know i am a Christian, have never met them before and i never said anything regarding Jesus at all and i have a Cross on me, just met them and in a few minuets they say, your a Christian ! and it's the ones who are not religious, How do they know ! and i have had Christians who i never knew and they do not know me at all, who have come up to me and asked are you a Priest !

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Not Yet.
I have a question. Do you want to be ruled by a Lion or a Lamb? For example 1 Corinthians 4:20-21 For the kingdom of God is not in word, but in power. [21] What will you? shall I come unto you with a rod, or in love, and in the spirit of meekness?

I ask because they expected a Lion and instead He came as a lamb. In love, meekness, peace, long-suffering, patience, temperance, mercy, brotherly kindness and truth being of a humble Spirit. Is this not the qualities that rule the Kingdom of God …or is something more worthy of ruling —as in not yet He was among you as a Lamb— but still something greater is expected that is to rule the Kingdom of God? Why?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have a question. Do you want to be ruled by a Lion or a Lamb? For example 1 Corinthians 4:20-21 For the kingdom of God is not in word, but in power. [21] What will you? shall I come unto you with a rod, or in love, and in the spirit of meekness?

I ask because they expected a Lion and instead He came as a lamb. In love, meekness, peace, long-suffering, patience, temperance, mercy, brotherly kindness and truth being of a humble Spirit. Is this not the qualities that rule the Kingdom of God …or is something more worthy of ruling —as in not yet He was among you as a Lamb— but still something greater is expected that is to rule the Kingdom of God? Why?

IN BRIEF…
Presently Gods Kingdom IS Heaven.
Gods Throne is Heaven.

Jesus, (the Word of God) came FROM Heaven (specifically, OUT of Gods MOUTH) to Earth, in the Likeness AS a man, (specifically in a BODY God “prepared”) and WITHOUT Power.

While ON Earth it was REVEALED He IS, Jesus THE Christ, and that Christ IS the Power of God.

Jesus The Christ Left Earth and Returned to Heaven.
The Lord SHALL descend to the CLOUDS and call up to Christ Jesus, those WHO ARE SANCTIFIED, From there, Wherever the Lord GOES, so also SHALL the Sanctified Converted go with Him.

WHEN it is TIME (after certain things occur upon the Earth)…the Lord WILL APPEAR “with” clouds…”with Him IN Clouds human eyes can NOT SEE, are the Converted. He sitting on a white cloud…which every eye shall see Him. He shall have a Sickle and Begin REAPING the Earth.

Reaping is Cutting away what ONE shall KEEP, which is harvesting. It is Separating.
What IS left ON the EARTH if all the Converted are WITH Him?

1 Men Living men AGAINST Him.
2 Men Living men who believe but are NOT Converted.

Who is He “reaping, harvesting, keeping”?
All living men who BELIEVE.
Who is He “not keeping”? All living men Against Him, who shall die, and birds eat their body’s.

And what about the Converted and Believing but Not Converted?

The Converted…while ALIVE in their Flesh, Already Gave their LIFE to the Lord God…(crucified with Jesus)
Their soul was saved.
Their spirit was born again of Gods Seed.
Their body CALLED UP to the Clouds was Risen UP in their new glorified Body.

The Reaped, Harvested, Believing men, Continue in their MORTAL body’s….Believing…AND VOID of SATAN and VOID of Demonic angels on Earth, Because they were SENT to Hell, off the face of the Earth, and VOID of Unbelieving men, because they are all dead.

Christ Jesus takes occupancy of His Kingdom ON EARTH…(which IS the Land Promised to Abraham and his Faithful Descendants)….and Christ Jesus SITS on kings Davids everlasting THRONE, IN Jerusalem…
As A man, Jesus Became MADE an HEIR to Abraham’s LAND and HEIR to king David’s Throne…which BECOMES Christ Jesus’ Earthly Kingdom, for 1,000 years, which the Converted occupy WITH Him.

JESUS…the Lamb of God SHALL “RULE” His KINGDOM … He is KING of His KINGDOM.
HE is KING over, above, with Power and Authority OVER EVERY “mortal” “king” and their “kingdoms” (Nations). (Ie KING “OF” kings)
Jesus’ RULE, IS according to HIS WORD.
Mortal nations kings…(LIKE historical and LIKE now)…will NOT rule their “kingdoms/NATIONS”…according to the whims of a mortal king.

And the Mortal Believers? Are the Remnant who occupy Lands outside of the Christ’s Kingdom.
The Mortals do the exact SAME thing, as Mortals in the Beginning…
1) They believe and follow the Lord…WHEN nothing is there to DISTRACT and TEMPT them.
2) They marry, have children, teach their children the Lord Gods WAY.
3) They farm, raise crops, pick herbs, raise animals.
4) They build cities, move about the lands, establish more cities, establish Nations, appoint kings, establish governments, laws, Based on a CONSTITUTION….? Well sort of…but more exact, BASED on the Word of God.
5) They grow, marry, reproduce, mortally die.
6) Next generation repeats.
7) Each generation for 1,000 years KNOW is TAUGHT and ACCEPTS only Gods Word.

8) THEN WHAT…when the 1,000 years have finished / expired ?

1) Satan and Demons are LOOSED from Hell and once Again have access to the Face of the Earth and ALL Nations and ALL Mortal manKIND.
2) Satan and Demons DO WHAT THEY DO…
Search out the Weak to Convince them Through, lies, trickery, deceit, temptation of false promises…..WHAT?
3) To reject the Lord God, To follow THEM…
4) AND? Same as the last 6 thousand Years, the young, the weak who KNOW NOT God….Just like THIS DAY…Reject God and FALL FOR anything, everything, that is TEMPTING, promised, enticing.
5) AND? Just like today…Even Parents WHO KNOW the TRUTH, will RELENT drift AWAY, rather than RISK their child will CUT OFF the Parents WHO WILL NOT ACCEPT, what “THE Child has Chosen” to follow.
6) AND? Once AGAIN the MAJORITY of the Remaining MORTALS, SHALL gather up ARMS march from Their Nations to the Lords Kingdom to WAGE WAR AGAINST Him.
7) AND? Remember that TWO EDGED SWORD the Lord Has? That which can Separate a man FROM the World unto His Kingdom….OR ….KILL HIM DEAD ?
8) THAT SWORD IS NOT a sword made of Metal. That Sword IS Gods Word, who IS JESUS. And the POWER to USE that Sword IS Gods Power, who IS CHRIST.
9) THAT ENDS the MORTALITY of manKIND.

AND WHAT about all the Holy Angels (Servants WITH Christ Jesus IN His Kingdom on Earth) AND….all the Demonic Angels NOW on face of the Earth and ability to roam just above the Earth?

1) Since ALL angels ARE “spirits”… a battle OF spirits ensues. A battle between HOLY and DEMONIC angels.
2) It is not a battle with swords and gun (arms).
3) It is a battle with their Power.

WHERE does ALL power of an Any Angel come from? God.
While DEMONIC angels ARE powerful…their POWER is LESS than a Holy Angels Power.

1) The Demonic Angels Are Defeated.
2) ALL humans having come AGAINST the Lord are DEFEATED.
3) ALL demonic angels having come AGAINST the Lords Holy Angels are Defeated.
4) spirits CAN NOT DIE.
5) Satan and ALL his following Demonic Angels are Sentenced to be FOREVER Banned from the Heavens, the Face of the Earth….
6) They are CAST INTO the fiery “PITS” (lowest of the lowest part of HELL), Once and Forever….with NO means, with NO Power to ESCAPE. <—- THEIR JUDGEMENT and SENTENCE.

Thereafter…is ALL of manKIND is brought before the JUDGE, and Judged, according to WHAT EVIDENCE “IS” written IN GODS “records/BOOKS”….

FINAL, Separation of ALL WITH and ALL WITHOUT the Lord God Almighty.

Restoration—->New Heavens, New Earth, ONLY Holy Angels…ONLY Glorified Immortals and AS IT IS IN Heaven “now” so shall it be ON the NEW EARTH…All body’s glorified, (sinless/holy), All souls saved, All spirits born again…ALL FOREVER Alive and FOREVER with the Lord God Almighty …ALL who CAN NEVER AGAIN (SIN)…(ie Stand against the Lord God.)
AS it is IN Heaven NOW…
IN Heaven NOW….there is ONLY ONE KING…
ON a NEW EARTH….there shall BE ONLY ONE KING..and He is CALLED:
The Lord God Almighty…
It shall be a KINGDOM…of;
His WAY…His WORD…His POWER…
And every occupant will have CHOSEN to BE His people and He Their God.

Glory to God,
Taken

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
IN BRIEF…
Presently Gods Kingdom IS Heaven.
Gods Throne is Heaven.

Jesus, (the Word of God) came FROM Heaven (specifically, OUT of Gods MOUTH) to Earth, in the Likeness AS a man, (specifically in a BODY God “prepared”) and WITHOUT Power.

While ON Earth it was REVEALED He IS, Jesus THE Christ, and that Christ IS the Power of God.

Jesus The Christ Left Earth and Returned to Heaven.
The Lord SHALL descend to the CLOUDS and call up to Christ Jesus, those WHO ARE SANCTIFIED, From there, Wherever the Lord GOES, so also SHALL the Sanctified Converted go with Him.

WHEN it is TIME (after certain things occur upon the Earth)…the Lord WILL APPEAR “with” clouds…”with Him IN Clouds human eyes can NOT SEE, are the Converted. He sitting on a white cloud…which every eye shall see Him. He shall have a Sickle and Begin REAPING the Earth.

Reaping is Cutting away what ONE shall KEEP, which is harvesting. It is Separating.
What IS left ON the EARTH if all the Converted are WITH Him?

1 Men Living men AGAINST Him.
2 Men Living men who believe but are NOT Converted.

Who is He “reaping, harvesting, keeping”?
All living men who BELIEVE.
Who is He “not keeping”? All living men Against Him, who shall die, and birds eat their body’s.

And what about the Converted and Believing but Not Converted?

The Converted…while ALIVE in their Flesh, Already Gave their LIFE to the Lord God…(crucified with Jesus)
Their soul was saved.
Their spirit was born again of Gods Seed.
Their body CALLED UP to the Clouds was Risen UP in their new glorified Body.

The Reaped, Harvested, Believing men, Continue in their MORTAL body’s….Believing…AND VOID of SATAN and VOID of Demonic angels on Earth, Because they were SENT to Hell, off the face of the Earth, and VOID of Unbelieving men, because they are all dead.

Christ Jesus takes occupancy of His Kingdom ON EARTH…(which IS the Land Promised to Abraham and his Faithful Descendants)….and Christ Jesus SITS on kings Davids everlasting THRONE, IN Jerusalem…
As A man, Jesus Became MADE an HEIR to Abraham’s LAND and HEIR to king David’s Throne…which BECOMES Christ Jesus’ Earthly Kingdom, for 1,000 years, which the Converted occupy WITH Him.

JESUS…the Lamb of God SHALL “RULE” His KINGDOM … He is KING of His KINGDOM.
HE is KING over, above, with Power and Authority OVER EVERY “mortal” “king” and their “kingdoms” (Nations). (Ie KING “OF” kings)
Jesus’ RULE, IS according to HIS WORD.
Mortal nations kings…(LIKE historical and LIKE now)…will NOT rule their “kingdoms/NATIONS”…according to the whims of a mortal king.

And the Mortal Believers? Are the Remnant who occupy Lands outside of the Christ’s Kingdom.
The Mortals do the exact SAME thing, as Mortals in the Beginning…
1) They believe and follow the Lord…WHEN nothing is there to DISTRACT and TEMPT them.
2) They marry, have children, teach their children the Lord Gods WAY.
3) They farm, raise crops, pick herbs, raise animals.
4) They build cities, move about the lands, establish more cities, establish Nations, appoint kings, establish governments, laws, Based on a CONSTITUTION….? Well sort of…but more exact, BASED on the Word of God.
5) They grow, marry, reproduce, mortally die.
6) Next generation repeats.
7) Each generation for 1,000 years KNOW is TAUGHT and ACCEPTS only Gods Word.

8) THEN WHAT…when the 1,000 years have finished / expired ?

1) Satan and Demons are LOOSED from Hell and once Again have access to the Face of the Earth and ALL Nations and ALL Mortal manKIND.
2) Satan and Demons DO WHAT THEY DO…
Search out the Weak to Convince them Through, lies, trickery, deceit, temptation of false promises…..WHAT?
3) To reject the Lord God, To follow THEM…
4) AND? Same as the last 6 thousand Years, the young, the weak who KNOW NOT God….Just like THIS DAY…Reject God and FALL FOR anything, everything, that is TEMPTING, promised, enticing.
5) AND? Just like today…Even Parents WHO KNOW the TRUTH, will RELENT drift AWAY, rather than RISK their child will CUT OFF the Parents WHO WILL NOT ACCEPT, what “THE Child has Chosen” to follow.
6) AND? Once AGAIN the MAJORITY of the Remaining MORTALS, SHALL gather up ARMS march from Their Nations to the Lords Kingdom to WAGE WAR AGAINST Him.
7) AND? Remember that TWO EDGED SWORD the Lord Has? That which can Separate a man FROM the World unto His Kingdom….OR ….KILL HIM DEAD ?
8) THAT SWORD IS NOT a sword made of Metal. That Sword IS Gods Word, who IS JESUS. And the POWER to USE that Sword IS Gods Power, who IS CHRIST.
9) THAT ENDS the MORTALITY of manKIND.

AND WHAT about all the Holy Angels (Servants WITH Christ Jesus IN His Kingdom on Earth) AND….all the Demonic Angels NOW on face of the Earth and ability to roam just above the Earth?

1) Since ALL angels ARE “spirits”… a battle OF spirits ensues. A battle between HOLY and DEMONIC angels.
2) It is not a battle with swords and gun (arms).
3) It is a battle with their Power.

WHERE does ALL power of an Any Angel come from? God.
While DEMONIC angels ARE powerful…their POWER is LESS than a Holy Angels Power.

1) The Demonic Angels Are Defeated.
2) ALL humans having come AGAINST the Lord are DEFEATED.
3) ALL demonic angels having come AGAINST the Lords Holy Angels are Defeated.
4) spirits CAN NOT DIE.
5) Satan and ALL his following Demonic Angels are Sentenced to be FOREVER Banned from the Heavens, the Face of the Earth….
6) They are CAST INTO the fiery “PITS” (lowest of the lowest part of HELL), Once and Forever….with NO means, with NO Power to ESCAPE. <—- THEIR JUDGEMENT and SENTENCE.

Thereafter…is ALL of manKIND is brought before the JUDGE, and Judged, according to WHAT EVIDENCE “IS” written IN GODS “records/BOOKS”….

FINAL, Separation of ALL WITH and ALL WITHOUT the Lord God Almighty.

Restoration—->New Heavens, New Earth, ONLY Holy Angels…ONLY Glorified Immortals and AS IT IS IN Heaven “now” so shall it be ON the NEW EARTH…All body’s glorified, (sinless/holy), All souls saved, All spirits born again…ALL FOREVER Alive and FOREVER with the Lord God Almighty …ALL who CAN NEVER AGAIN (SIN)…(ie Stand against the Lord God.)
AS it is IN Heaven NOW…
IN Heaven NOW….there is ONLY ONE KING…
ON a NEW EARTH….there shall BE ONLY ONE KING..and He is CALLED:
The Lord God Almighty…
It shall be a KINGDOM…of;
His WAY…His WORD…His POWER…
And every occupant will have CHOSEN to BE His people and He Their God.

Glory to God,
Taken
That still doesn’t answer the question do we want to be ruled by the Lion or a Lamb? That only speaks of when and how. I’m asking about the attributes of the Lamb of God. Not the when where and how which many disagree on. Do we disagree on the attributes of the Lamb of God? do those attributes have the power to Rule? It is like weapons…on the other thread speaking of weapons of joy, love, mercy, grace, peace, long suffering, brotherly kindness, forgiveness …but there is also weapons man destroys with. Can the attributes of the Lamb of God in demonstrating the Love of God in that He died while we were yet in sin…can the Lambs demonstration of Gods love tear down, take out of the way, remove, overcome, and Rule …or is something more powerful expected? Why?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That still doesn’t answer the question do we want to be ruled by the Lion or a Lamb?
Depends on WHEN.
Now while your flesh is still ALIVE…
Ruled by a Lamb.

RAISED UP IN A GLORIFIED BODY…
Neither.
That only speaks of when and how. I’m asking about the attributes of the Lamb of God. Not the when where and how which many disagree on. Do we disagree on the attributes of the Lamb of God?
Attributes of the Lamb have not been discussed.
I would say the Lamb IS the Holy Body and Holy Blood Sacrifice.
The Lamb IS Jesus, who IS the Word of God.
The Lamb IS Jesus, who IS the Christ, who IS the Power of God.
ALL MAKING is by, through, of Christ Jesus.

do those attributes have the power to Rule?

YES. His Power is Supreme.
It is like weapons…on the other thread speaking of weapons of joy, love, mercy, grace, peace, long suffering, brotherly kindness, forgiveness …but there is also weapons man destroys with. Can the attributes of the Lamb of God in demonstrating the Love of God in that He died while we were yet in sin…can the Lambs demonstration of Gods love tear down, take out of the way, remove, overcome, and Rule …or is something more powerful expected? Why?

Rules, Laws, ARE FOR the LAWLESS. Rules and Laws, are Positive or Negative.

* A Positive rule/law is a Specific thing TO DO…and Has a Positive Consequence.
* A Negative rule/law is a Specific thing TO NOT DO….and Has a Negative Consequence.

* Admitting to a violation of a Negative Law, with Having heartful regret …
CAN (with consideration of Conditions) BE FORGIVEN.

Conditions…
Lying Against the Holy Spirit… never forgiven.
Lying about regret…not forgiven.
Sin Against God (which is DISBELIEF)…Shall be forgiven …. “IF” the man never again disbelieves.
And that is a Conundrum…”IF” that man Confesses Heartful Belief, and then later DENIES God…He has LIED to the Holy Spirit…
(He was NOT forgiven, (didn’t fool the all knowing God) nor SHALL be forgiven, Because he LIED to the Holy Spirit.

Because he can NOT be forgiven, He can not Be Saved or Born Again, thus will end up forever separated from God.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Depends on WHEN.
Now while your flesh is still ALIVE…
Ruled by a Lamb.

RAISED UP IN A GLORIFIED BODY…
Neither.

Attributes of the Lamb have not been discussed.
I would say the Lamb IS the Holy Body and Holy Blood Sacrifice.
The Lamb IS Jesus, who IS the Word of God.
The Lamb IS Jesus, who IS the Christ, who IS the Power of God.
ALL MAKING is by, through, of Christ Jesus.

YES. His Power is Supreme.

Rules, Laws, ARE FOR the LAWLESS. Rules and Laws, are Positive or Negative.

* A Positive rule/law is a Specific thing TO DO…and Has a Positive Consequence.
* A Negative rule/law is a Specific thing TO NOT DO….and Has a Negative Consequence.

* Admitting to a violation of a Negative Law, with Having heartful regret …
CAN (with consideration of Conditions) BE FORGIVEN.

Conditions…
Lying Against the Holy Spirit… never forgiven.
Lying about regret…not forgiven.
Sin Against God (which is DISBELIEF)…Shall be forgiven …. “IF” the man never again disbelieves.
And that is a Conundrum…”IF” that man Confesses Heartful Belief, and then later DENIES God…He has LIED to the Holy Spirit…
(He was NOT forgiven, (didn’t fool the all knowing God) nor SHALL be forgiven, Because he LIED to the Holy Spirit.

Because he can NOT be forgiven, He can not Be Saved or Born Again, thus will end up forever separated from God.
Thanks for your answer. Mostly I meant …you said the attributes of the Lamb have not been discussed. I disagree. The question of the OP if I understood is …did He come to die or to Rule? (Imo both and this is why)

The reason I say the attributes of the Lamb have been discussed (in great length)is because the attribute of the Lamb is some may scarcely die for a good man…He (the Lamb of God) died for us while we were in sin. Is this not an or THE attribute of the Lamb of God? In how He demonstrated the Love of God. He even said My Father loves Me because I give My Life…no man takes (robs or steals) it from Me but I have the power to lay (down my Life) and the power to (Rule over death) to take it up again. To me that IS a “to Rule” over sin for the putting off the body of sin: the power to lay it down and the power to take it up again. How can we discuss did He come to die or Rule …without His attributes are discussed because His death …that death could not hold Him…and His being raised up and seated in the Heavenly along with those He raised up with and in His body …in “do not fear I have overcome” and “Rule” over death in one-and-the-same: did He come to die or to Rule? “I have been given the keys to life and death”. “I have to power to lay it down and take it up again” …nobody “takes” it from Me but I give it willingly, having been given of God all power to do so. He became poor that we be made rich. His Rule. How are we not discussing the attributes of the Lamb of God any time we discuss His death and His Rule? His giving of His Life for sinners is the main attribute of the Lamb of God that is spoken of and preached?

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks for your answer. Mostly I meant …you said the attributes of the Lamb have not been discussed. I disagree. The question of the OP if I understood is …did He come to die or to Rule?
Thank you.

How He Came was: A Humbled Servant…

How He was revealed was: Word of God…

How He was supposed to be recognized was:
Without Sin, Holy, Son of God…

How He was further revealed was:
Power of God, Maker, Salvation, Savior…
** WITH an Offering of HOW manKIND could (By Through, Of Him) Become MADE ONCE and FOREVER in His LIKENESS.

WHY He “CAME” To Earth was to INFORM and OFFER.

WHY He Shall “APPEAR” on a Cloud is for ALL to SEE Him….
AND SEPARATE mortal believers ON Earth from mortal UNbelievers.

WHEN He SHALL “RETURN” To Earth is for
Him to “RULE” over a “Living Remnant of Mortal Believers (for 1,000) years”.

WHEN the 1,000 years have expired…
Another SEPARATION of Believers and those falling into DISBELIEF over the course of the generations of 1,000 years.

THEN…
Judgements. Sentencing. Final Separation.

THEN….a New Holy Jerusalem sent down From Heaven. A Renewed Earth, and Occupancy of the Face of the Earth shall be as it is IN Heaven…Gods Kingdom and Gods People, ALL in one Accord.

So, DID Jesus COME to RULE? Not YET.

Glory to God,
Taken

• Love
Reactions: Ritajanice

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We say “peace, love, mercy, truth, forgiveness, long-suffering, joy, temperance, patience and brotherly kindness” in “let your heart be Ruled” and “if these attributes be in you and increasing they make you not barren in the knowledge of Christ ( the Lamb of God)” is …not yet “let Him rule your heart” …but “wait” a Lion with greater power to rule is coming in the future and in this power of destruction God will rule …separate from His death “to Rule” over destruction and death and being eaten or consumed up as by a moth… but (Imo) it is the attributes of the Lamb of God that overcomes death, destruction, wrath, to not perish, overcoming the grave, for its the attributes of the Lamb that are increased and being increased that grows and builds up “edification” on the foundation which God laid which is Christ…”for the perfecting of His body” “Glorifies God” is the Fruit of and by and through Christ that rules over loss, that rules over the thief that comes to steal kill and destroy … which attributes is as a Light (of Christ) which grows brighter and brighter until that day …”preparing” and “equipping” and “edifying itself” in Love (for Love covers a multitude of sins) against that dreadful day that “you be not destroyed” but delivered “having our sufficiency in God” …warn those rich in this world but not rich towards God which richest is the attributes increased of the Lamb of God. For He became poor that we be made rich “in the attributes of God” “of the Lamb” rich towards the Father.
even Paul said he was instructed to not use the power given unto him for tearing down but for building up. The power of God given for building up and not for tearing down and destroying. …but not yet…the real power to Rule is destruction …not edification which overcomes destruction, hell and death.

Last edited:

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
THEN….a New Holy Jerusalem sent down From Heaven. A Renewed Earth, and Occupancy of the Face of the Earth shall be as it is IN Heaven…Gods Kingdom and Gods People, ALL in one Accord.
A new name is given …that New name given being “New Jerusalem” which no one knows except those having received it.
2 Corinthians 5:17-21 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. [18] And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and has given to us the ministry of reconciliation; [19] To where, that God was in Christ, (seems the crucifixion was a turning point for rulership because even the word points to “God was in Christ”) reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and has committed unto us the word of reconciliation. [20] Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be you reconciled to God. [21] For he has made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him. (That he rule in your hearts?)

Galatians 6:14-18 But God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world. [15] For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision, but a new creature. [16] And as many as walk according to this rule, peace be on them, and mercy, and upon the Israel of God. [17] From henceforth let no man trouble me: for I bear in my body the marks of the Lord Jesus. [18] Brethren, the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen.

A new name is given …that New name given being “New Jerusalem” which no one knows except those having received it.
^all the mention of did He come to die or to rule? “save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world. [15] For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision avails any thing, nor uncircumcision, but a new creature.”

To me that says…by the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ …neither does God rule in the heart by “circumcision” nor “uncircumcised” but “a new creature” …did Jesus say the same “You must be born ANew!” What is a new name given “New Jerusalem “? Why take off the old and put on the New?

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don’t understand your question. Is that meaning why it is future?
if the sin issue is not resolved. what good is it to rule with Christ for 20 - 40 years of your life. then spend eternity in hell because jesus did not suffer the cross?

I am not sure what you mean by "is it future"