Was Paul nasty?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

belantos

Nov 12, 2010

The real question should be, why are YOU refusing to deal with Jesus Words?

John 14:15 (ESV)
[sup]15 [/sup]“If you love me, you will keep my commandments."

You don't understand what a conversation is. You need to respond to the other person. You only seek to bypass the question I put to you. Once you come up with that exposition I will be happy to continue and address your additional verses. Until then, our conversation is over. I don't want to was any more time on this.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You don't understand what a conversation is. You need to respond to the other person. You only seek to bypass the question I put to you. Once you come up with that exposition I will be happy to continue and address your additional verses. Until then, our conversation is over. I don't want to was any more time on this.

Belantos -

Duckybill is only interested in the Truth, not a conversation. He knows Christ is the answer and you don't - that is the only fact he cares about. You are going to Hell and teaching lies and he is throwing you a lifeline. Unfortunately, you keep refusing to grab it - instead you want to talk as the flames are licking at your feet! The problem is Ducky's concept of the narrow road to Heaven is so narrow, it is only big enough for him.

So, if you want to continue talking to someone who isn't listening to you, go ahead. Personally, my head hurts from beating it against the Duckwall.

belantos

Nov 12, 2010
Belantos -

Duckybill is only interested in the Truth, not a conversation. He knows Christ is the answer and you don't - that is the only fact he cares about. You are going to Hell and teaching lies and he is throwing you a lifeline. Unfortunately, you keep refusing to grab it - instead you want to talk as the flames are licking at your feet! The problem is Ducky's concept of the narrow road to Heaven is so narrow, it is only big enough for him.

So, if you want to continue talking to someone who isn't listening to you, go ahead. Personally, my head hurts from beating it against the Duckwall.

Uh! Sure... you do understand these Jewish writings well through the eyes of the Hellenistic Greeks, not through the eyes of the Jewish authors.

I am actually teaching you the truth that your Hellenistic Greek fathers twisted and hidden from you.

You see, even though I am fully convinced you are wrong, I don't keep telling you that you will end up in hell because of idolatry. I am not here to condemn, but to help.

Belantos -

Maybe you can give me an exposition on John 17:3 as per above, can you? Or are you going to ignore that verse? I have given expositions on just about all verses posted. I am only asking you to do this one.

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010
Belantos -

Actually, it's big enough for the FEW that Jesus told us about.

Mt 7 FEW there be that find it.

How many are a FEW?

Tkinnie

May 15, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
WOw, very interesting discussion here. Ok lets 1st note this... If the BIBLE is/was our only way to salvation, then GOD would not let it be tampered with... However if some "evil" force managed to get it and re-write it, then what is that saying about GOD? That would give the indication that GOD doesnt care, or is irresponsible, but since GOD is neither of those, we have to believe that his word stands.

To answer your Question:

1. Who does Jesus pray to?
God the Father.

2. What does he says about Him? Who is He?
John 8:58. Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.
3. What does he say about himself? Who is he?
4. What is their relationship? Who did what?
5. What does it mean to know God? Think about 1John.

John 5:19-24
New International Version (NIV)

[sup]19[/sup] Jesus gave them this answer: “Very truly I tell you, the Son can do nothing by himself; he can do only what he sees his Father doing, because whatever the Father does the Son also does. [sup]20[/sup] For the Father loves the Son and shows him all he does. Yes, and he will show him even greater works than these, so that you will be amazed. [sup]21[/sup] For just as the Father raises the dead and gives them life, even so the Son gives life to whom he is pleased to give it. [sup]22[/sup] Moreover, the Father judges no one, but has entrusted all judgment to the Son, [sup]23[/sup]that all may honor the Son just as they honor the Father. Whoever does not honor the Son does not honor the Father, who sent him.

[sup]24[/sup] “Very truly I tell you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be judged but has crossed over from death to life.

That Should be a good Finish for You Belantos.

Maybe you should Read John 1

John 1

The Word Became Flesh
[sup]1[/sup] In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. [sup]2[/sup] He was with God in the beginning. [sup]3[/sup]Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. [sup]4[/sup] In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. [sup]5[/sup] The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[sup][a][/sup] it.

[font="Verdana][size="3"]
[/size][/font]
<br style="padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; "><br style="padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; ">

[font="Verdana]Show Us the Father! - John 14:8-11[/font][/b]
[right]<a href="http://www.heartlight.org/cgi/simplify.cgi?wjd-john" title="Printer-friendly Version" style="padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; color: rgb(129, 3, 3); ">[img]http://img.heartlight.org/heartlight5.0/icon2_printer.gif[/img] [url="http://www.heartlight.org/cgi/forward.cgi?wjd-john"]
icon2_email.gif
[/url] [/right]
[font="Verdana][size="3"]Philip said to Jesus, "Lord, show us the Father. That is all we need."<br style="padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; ">Jesus answered, "Philip, I have been with you for a long time. So you should know me. The person that has seen me has seen the Father too. So why do you say, 'Show us the Father'? Do you truly believe that I am in the Father and the Father is in me? The things I have told you don't come from me. The Father lives in me, and he is doing his own work. Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me. Or believe because of the miracles I have done."
[font="Verdana][size="1"](ERV)[/size][/font]

[/size][/font]

[font="Verdana][size="3"]
[/size][/font]