Was Peter ever in Rome? What saith the Scriptures?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Axehead

May 9, 2012
Aspen,

I'm not surprised you confronted SIM and really appreciate it as I know others do. I am surprised that others from your fold stood by and said nothing. I think SIM was Jesuit so am not surprised by his conduct. Have you ever read the Jesuit oath?

Axehead

meshak

Mar 18, 2013
Axehead said:
Aspen,

I'm not surprised you confronted SIM and really appreciate it as I know others do. I am surprised that others from your fold stood by and said nothing. I think SIM was Jesuit so am not surprised by his conduct. Have you ever read the Jesuit oath?

Axehead
I googled Jesuit; It says "Jesus' society" what is wrong about it?

Axehead

May 9, 2012
The Jesuit Oath
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhV72j_je_A

The Jesuit Oath Exposed
jesuitseal.gif
seal of the society of Jesus

Axehead

May 9, 2012
meshak said:
Wow, I am just speechless.
Meshak,

Catholics like Selene have a refutation for everything and that in itself is suspect as they never admit to any wrongdoing through the centuries. She is pretty much here as a "monitor" to keep the Catholic "spin" on discussions.

The RCC (Roman Catholic Church) say only 350 - 2000 Christians were slaughtered by the Inquisition which is the height of audacity when it comes to revising history. Audacity is a very weak word for the RCC.

Anyway, don't be surprised that they refute anything that is negative about them. In fact, it is expected even before they speak. The fact that they refute "EVERYTHING" is suspect in and of itself. Some more Catholics will be joining shortly to lend her a hand.

Axehead

dragonfly

Apr 19, 2012
UK
Hi Selene,

The Jesuit Oath has been around for five centuries. Bringing a 'new' slant in this late day cannot cover for what has gone before.

Psalm 116:15 Precious in the sight of the Lord is the death of his saints.

Selene

Apr 12, 2010
In my house
Axehead said:
Meshak,

Catholics like Selene have a refutation for everything and that in itself is suspect as they never admit to any wrongdoing through the centuries. She is pretty much here as a "monitor" to keep the Catholic "spin" on discussions.

The RCC (Roman Catholic Church) say only 350 - 2000 Christians were slaughtered by the Inquisition which is the height of audacity when it comes to revising history. Audacity is a very weak word for the RCC.

Anyway, don't be surprised that they refute anything that is negative about them. In fact, it is expected even before they speak. The fact that they refute "EVERYTHING" is suspect in and of itself. Some more Catholics will be joining shortly to lend her a hand.

Axehead

Who said anything about the Inquisition. I was correcting Meshak on the Jesuit oath. You see....there never was a Jesuit oath as the one that Meshak posted. What Meshak posted came from an anti-Catholic website. It was an anti-Catholic who created that Jesuit oath. That oath is found in all anti-Catholic websites, and I have already proven that the oath is false and was never created by any Jesuit. In other words, it's a fraud.

meshak

Mar 18, 2013
Selene said:
Who said anything about the Inquisition. I was correcting Meshak on the Jesuit oath. You see....there never was a Jesuit oath as the one that Meshak posted. What Meshak posted came from an anti-Catholic website. It was an anti-Catholic who created that Jesuit oath. That oath is found in all anti-Catholic websites, and I have already proven that the oath is false and was never created by any Jesuit. In other words, it's a fraud.
Now wait a minute, what did I post?

I was only commenting what was shown in the tape. What are you doing defending such vicious practice?

No wonder you are so violent defending Christians in war.

God have mercy on us.

Selene

Apr 12, 2010
In my house
meshak said:
Now wait a minute, what did I post?

I was only commenting what was shown in the tape. What are you doing defending such vicious practice?

No wonder you are so violent defending Christians in war.

God have mercy on us.
What vicious practice? How am I defending something that does not even exist?

dragonfly

Apr 19, 2012
UK
Hi Selene,

You may not realise that there is a 'Jesuit Oath', but there is, it's very old, and the version on the video isn't the original one.

Selene

Apr 12, 2010
In my house
dragonfly said:
Hi Selene,

You may not realise that there is a 'Jesuit Oath', but there is, it's very old, and the version on the video isn't the original one.
The version on the video isn't the original one?? The version on the video wasn't even a "Jesuit oath." It was originally called "the Knights of Columbus oath." How it went from the "Knights of Columbus oath" to the "Jesuit oath" is beyond me. Nevertheless, this so-called oath was already proven to be fraudulent and was never created by the Jesuit Order or the Knights of Columbus.

meshak

Mar 18, 2013
Selene said:
What vicious practice? How am I defending something that does not even exist?
pro-military is vicious practice.

RCC has been militant from the beginning of her history. You are deafening her.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
never heard of the jesuit oath. I attend a church that is jesuit - i am benedictine.

i do know that jesuits are targeted because they were so influencial in the Counter-Reformation.

I really enjoy their commitment to education, which is probably another reason some people feel so threatened by them.

Axehead - SIM was teaching and promoting bad Catholic doctrine and was acting like a jerk so I thought i should say something.

meshak

Mar 18, 2013
aspen2 said:
never heard of the jesuit oath. I attend a church that is jesuit - i am benedictine.

i do know that jesuits are targeted because they were so influencial in the Counter-Reformation.

I really enjoy their commitment to education, which is probably another reason some people feel so threatened by them.

Axehead - SIM was teaching and promoting bad Catholic doctrine and was acting like a jerk so I thought i should say something.
Are you a catholic, aspen?

Rex

Oct 17, 2012
Kingman AZ
Funny topic Jesuits, I suppose that all those countries that banded them shortly after their inception "shortly after the reformation" did so because they were good Catholics.
They're trouble makers thats why they came into being, subversive trouble makers.

aspens a new age catholic LOL meshek I like to refer to his doctrine as love and bubbles

meshak

Mar 18, 2013
Rex said:
Funny topic Jesuits, I suppose that all those countries that banded them shortly after their inception "shortly after the reformation" did so because they were good Catholics.
They're trouble makers thats why they came into being, subversive trouble makers.

aspens a new age catholic LOL meshek I like to refer to his doctrine as love and bubbles
what is love and bubbles?

thank you:)

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rex is best at name calling - not so good at defining his terms.

New Age? Nothing new about loving you neighbor - you might want to refer to the gospels......there is this God-man guy named Jesus in there who talks about it a lot.

yes M, I am a Catholic Christian - joined the church about 12 years ago.

Rex

Oct 17, 2012
Kingman AZ
aspen2 said:

New Age? Nothing new about loving you neighbor - you might want to refer to the gospels......there is this God-man guy named Jesus in there who talks about it a lot.

Lets say you have a view of Christianity that is the same as any liberal believer that believes in god but doesn't believe in Jesus. I really can't tell tell the differance between your theology and countless others that blend every religion under, we all worship the same God.

And meshak aspen has some real issues with God and the bible when it comes to accountability and judgment as well.
He prefers to only accept the love and bubbles part and ignores the rest including accountability. Everything is fine and dandy by aspen as long as you do it in love. Hes against any kind of correction from others because that not loving, He has little or no use for scripture other than love, the ones he might reference are all paraphrased to meet aspens satisfaction rather than accepting them for what they mean or indicate. If he doesn't like what he hears he runs off and accuses you of not being loving to him, love and bubbles according to aspen.

meshak

Mar 18, 2013
aspen2 said:

So you call Jesus name caller too? Jesus called pharisees hypocrites.

If nothing new, why dont you practice what Jesus commands?

Have you investigate RCC's fruit they are producing in the past and still continuing to produce militant and ungodly fruit?

Jesus says we know them by their fruit, not by their knowledge or what they claim..