Was wanting to ask question about the thousand year reign

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

jointheir101

Aug 21, 2007
Hi! Am sort of in a hurry this morning, have a weekly prayer meeting...we attend a little country Baptist church, but the pastor and wife graduated from Rhema in Tulsa...Husband is retired from airlines and I have mostly been a housewife and mother to two children...Received salvation while in Saudi Arabia(yes a miracle)...Husband was working on Saudi Airport and we had an American Embassy and some Christians(Westeners) already there!! Praise the Lord!Will try to get on regular, but even retirement time is busy!! My question was about a book I finished reading, Israel's Glorious Future", and found the author believed that in the thousand year reign of Jesus on the Earth, that the Jewish people would still be making animal sacrifices with Jesus as their King...And I was wondering if there are Chrisians who believe this? I cannot...Jesus was the final sacrifice and I might see the Jews doing this during Tribulation, but not once Jesus has shown himself to them as King and Messiah....was just wanting to throw out for discussion...:angel9: