washing machine & fridge

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, by God's grace got 2 beds and will get a water filter tomorrow, parents are in new house, we will shift there tomorrow as the water filter will be fixed in kitchen, Praise God!

You can pray God bless us with, a washing machine and a fridge. It will be a help and blessing for wife, who really struggles to do work with a 6 month baby in womb.

Thanks!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, by God's grace got 2 beds and will get a water filter tomorrow, parents are in new house, we will shift there tomorrow as the water filter will be fixed in kitchen, Praise God!

You can pray God bless us with, a washing machine and a fridge. It will be a help and blessing for wife, who really struggles to do work with a 6 month baby in womb.

Thanks!
Praying!

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy

Thanks!
Aren't you a little too young to be on forums?
Does your mommy know you're here?
LOL
Good luck in your new home*

*I know we don't believe in luck...

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thanks!

Father I pray My dreams will be blessed with a washing machine and fridge and every financial need is bountifully provided. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Reactions: My Dreams