rwbI understand! I've planted, another may water, and if it be the will of God your understanding shall be increased that you might be able to one day give an answer from the Word of God for how the life we receive when we have been born again of Christ's Spirit is ETERNAL LIFE that is dependent solely upon the grace of God through faith in Jesus Christ.
When you grow up and become mature and can have an adult conversation about this
instead of parroting to me words you have memorized....
let me know and we can continue.
Don't think I said I'm done here because I have nothing else to tell you.
I've asked for your to reply to my posts to you.
You have refused to do that.
For now,,,you understand NOTHING.
When you're ready for a real conversation...
come back.
When the student is ready,
the teacher will appear.
