Water Baptism in What Name/Title?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

crooner

Aug 11, 2007
What do you want to do with Matt28:18-20 Right out of Jesus mouth, you would think that would be enough. I feel a cultic spirit going on. I hope not.

Nov 8, 2007
(crooner;35987)
Chill Brother dont stroke on us!!!
I'm not Stroking you LOL, I'm just showing you scripture. I'm on fire, so forgive my passion. I'm actually typing this with a smile and a calm tone. LOL1st Corinthians 11:1Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ.Why would Paul Say follow him? Is this not the Word of God? He was filled with the Holy Ghost, so was Peter now. See?John 14:16 Jesus Promised he would be in Us to continue his WordActs 2 Was his Promise Fulfilled and Job 2:28He did SAY Baptize in the Name of the Father, and OF THE Son, and OF THE Holy Ghost.In Matthew 28:19But the Same Thing that he told Peter, once Peter was Baptized by the Holy Ghost, he got the Revelation of Matthew 28:19, in Acts 2:38.I'm not mad or contending, you know I love you Crooner.

Nov 8, 2007
I don't even know why I left this website, I'm not gonna Lie I was Back Sliding, and I needed a break from the House, from this site and find myself again! Praise the Lord He brought me back to self.

crooner

Aug 11, 2007
I didnt realize any changes after being re babtized. I was already on fire, smokin hot,beautifully lit up.