Water flood of trouble : Jacob's trouble ?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

strepho

Jan 31, 2023
Meriden
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Theirs time coming near future, every one will face the one world religious system. 69:8. I am become a stranger unto my brethren, and a alien unto my mothers children. How many in ignorance will accept this filthy system. Are the churches preparing they're congregation's for the coming 6th trump? If you make stand for Jesus, how many people will stick around you, when Jacob's trouble arrives. 69:9. For the zeal of thine house hath eaten me up; And the reproaches of them that reproached thee are fallen upon me. Is the rapture theory setting people up for downfall. Ezekiel chapter 13, God is against the fly away doctrine. God hates false teachings. How many denominations teach old testament or revelation. Many denominations haven't nourished their flocks. The water flood of trouble is coming !. 69:12. They that sit in the gate speak against me; And I was the song of the drunkards. This is mocking song. How many people will believe you, when you tell the truth, that antichrist arrives 6th trump, and some will mock you. Is this mocking song to do with some churches that poison people's minds with traditions of men?. How many true Christians will stand alone during Jacob trouble. 69:14. Deliver me out of the mire, and let me not sink: let me be delivered from then that hate me, and out of the deep waters. At the 6th trump, a flood lies will come from the mouth of RASHA, the devil, antichrist. How much help can someone who lacks knowledge get, if there shepherds are ignorant of God's word. Is this blind leading the blind?. 69:15. Let not the water flood overflow me, neither let the deep swallow me up, and let not the pit shut her mouth upon me. How many people during Jacob trouble will make stand against antichrist??. Do you need the holy spirit to get past antichrist?.

Reactions: Nancy