Wavy Gravy, a man of peace

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not familiar with this fellow, as I've only heard songs about him and seen him a few times on TV, but this fellow, who's real last name is Romney, was a major driving force of the Peace movement in the late 60s and early 70s. His charitable organizations reach around the world. I saw a documentary about him last night, and found out about his involvement with some of the old rock bands that I listened to for years. The man has a desire to see the whole earth as one and is treated as one who has achieved a higher consciousness. The only real problem that the man has is that he's been taught by spirits of the Earth, and the Earth itself is fallen. This has lead him to great confusion and he prays to everything and portrays himself as a clown. I know the pain of his heart as a seeker of what is good, but you just can't mix Jesus up with Bhudda, and Krishna, and all the other gods of the nations. His humanist religion is so powerful that the government agency that I work for offers his charities as a place to donate with monthly deductions. Talk about a back door entry of religion into government. As far as I know the athiests aren't on his back, but he said that his sign (or card) is the fool. I understand this from my own experience before I was saved. The fool has said in his heart, "there is no God." Wavy Gravy is a very spiritual man and he mentioned a channeling experience in his documentary. He's listened to many voices, but if these voices never declared Jesus as Lord, then they were only fallen. As one of my favorite voices sings "sometimes Satan comes as a man of peace," and sometimes a clown is just a very broken person who needs a little fixing.
Is there a doctor in the house?

popeye

Jul 12, 2011
He's a moron who is a follower of the cult, Mormon. Plain and simple....oh? Not talking about Nit Romney, the Republican candidate for The Presidency? Oh well...got my 2 cents in anyway.... ;)