We are Living in the End of the End Days!! Wake up!!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Right!!! Can't be much longer!! Are you ready to meet Jesus???
The Revelation of Jesus tells us that quite a lot must happen before anyone meets Jesus.
The very pretentious idea that people who think they are sufficiently righteous will go directly to heaven, is a flat out Satanic lie.
Sadly, many have fallen for it. There will be much wailing and gnashing of teeth, when the 'rapture' doesn't happen.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Born-again believers receive the righteousness of Jesus and are made "" sufficiently righteous "" a new creation washed in the blood and cleansed of all sin and unrighteousness!! PTL.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Born-again believers receive the righteousness of Jesus and are made "" sufficiently righteous "" a new creation washed in the blood and cleansed of all sin and unrighteousness!! PTL.
So you are a 'born again' Christian. Very good.
Now do what Jesus Commanded; Go out to all the world and preach the Gospel.....I will be with you always, until the end of the age. Matthew 28:19-20
This scripture plainly tells us to do what we can to spread Christianity and Jesus will be with us spiritually until He Returns physically.
Jesus also plainly stated 5+ times that humans going to live in heaven, was impossible.

Why do people believe the 'rapture to heaven' false teaching? The Lord does promise protection and amazing things for His faithful people on earth.

Reactions: Nancy

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you are a 'born again' Christian. Very good.
Now do what Jesus Commanded; Go out to all the world and preach the Gospel.....I will be with you always, until the end of the age. Matthew 28:19-20
This scripture plainly tells us to do what we can to spread Christianity and Jesus will be with us spiritually until He Returns physically.
Jesus also plainly stated 5+ times that humans going to live in heaven, was impossible.

Why do people believe the 'rapture to heaven' false teaching? The Lord does promise protection and amazing things for His faithful people on earth.

Preaching the gospel is loving others and sharing how much Christ loves people. Getting tangled up in a bunch of doctrinal-gobble-goop is just pride masquerading as a lifesaver. Salvation is redemption and transformation into a perfect lover, not a ticket to some paradise. It is perfect health/relationship with God and others/true self identity

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have posted several times, That I was told by the Holy Spirit that I will be alive when Jesus returns. I was 10 yrs old at the time, that was 67 yrs ago, can't be to much longer.
You can read one of them here. End time predictions

Well, you got about Five out of Ten. Some of the Trump ones were "gimmies" and the last of the Trump ones are mere speculation, -- and incorrect as I expect how things will transpire, because you ENTIRELY failed to account for the United Nations.

And just because no man knows the "day or the hour", I guess we can't know the week; month; season; year (1); decade (10); score (20); century (100); daytona (500); or millennia (1,000). -- Yep, that's what EXTRAPOLATION does for us!

And according to Scripture, we're looking at the Fall of 2021, but most people haven't got a clue ... :)
Bobby Jo

Last edited:

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Bible prophecy says in the last days Iran, Turkey, Syria and other Muslim nations backed by Russia will try to destroy tiny Israel and if you watched TV news this week , how could you not see the Iran saying they will destroy Israel and screaming death to Israel and America.
Psalm 83:1 Keep not thou silence, O God: hold not thy peace, and be not still, O God.

Psalm 83:2 For, lo, thine enemies make a tumult: and they that hate thee have lifted up the head.

Psalm 83:3 They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones.

Psalm 83:4 They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance.

Psalm 83:5 For they have consulted together with one consent: they are confederate against thee:

So this rapture could not had happened before what you posted correct?

posted,correct?

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
The end comes as birth pangs as Christ told us in Matt 24 and Mark 13,a woman whom has had a child would understand this perfectly.

The end will not come until everything Christ told us would happen does ,so again do tell how can it (rapture)happen before these things?It can't!!!!!!

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Why do rapturist even talk about end times when you not gonna be here?Heck why do yall study Revelation when you leave at chapter 4?Does the rest of the Book have any meaning to you?

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Those left behind on the very near rapture will find little to laugh, mock and scoff about as they will just be trying to stay alive under anti -Christ rule and the years of the great tribulation!!

Why do you all have a problem with dying? Name me one prophet or apostle in all of scripture who was afraid of death

Matthew 16:25 "For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it."

Last edited:

pompadour

Staff member
Oct 5, 2011
minnesota USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why do you all have a problem with dying? Name me one prophet or apostle in all of scripture who was afraid of death
Was there not one that ran away from Jezible ? Did Peter deny Christ 3 times ?

Well, you got about Five out of Ten. Some of the Trump ones were "gimmies" and the last of the Trump ones are mere speculation, -- and incorrect as I expect how things will transpire, because you ENTIRELY failed to account for the United Nations.

And just because no man knows the "day or the hour", I guess we can't know the week; month; season; year (1); decade (10); score (20); century (100); daytona (500); or millennia (1,000). -- Yep, that's what EXTRAPOLATION does for us!

And according to Scripture, we're looking at the Fall of 2021, but most people haven't got a clue ... :)
Bobby Jo

In rev. The devil was cast down from Heaven have great wrath because he has a short season.
The season of the locus. = ( May through Sep. 5 months ) In Math 24, Mark 13, Luke 21. Jesus said that the Tribulation ( 7 yrs ) Has been shortened for the Elect's sake. Could all of the end time events be compressed into 5 months ?

Last edited:

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus says we believers will know when He is at the door ready to return but not the hour or day!!! Get ready fast!!

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
...not a ticket to some paradise.
It is not "some paradise" but "the Paradise of God". I am in agreement with you otherwise, but salvation includes Paradise and the New Jerusalem for the saints of God.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... Jesus said that the Tribulation ( 7 yrs ) ...

So many false doctrines, so little time. -- There is NO "7-year tribulation". It's a figment of a commentator's imagination and how he interpreted Daniel 9, versus what Daniel 9 actually says.

If you want to solve Daniel 9, please START by obeying the angel's instructions in 12:4 & 9. Or be content with the commentator lies:

Rev. 13:5 And the beast was given a mouth uttering haughty and blasphemous words, and it was allowed to exercise authority for forty-two months

Bobby Jo

pompadour

Staff member
Oct 5, 2011
minnesota USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So many false doctrines, so little time. -- There is NO "7-year tribulation". It's a figment of a commentator's imagination and how he interpreted Daniel 9, versus what Daniel 9 actually says.

If you want to solve Daniel 9, please START by obeying the angel's instructions in 12:4 & 9. Or be content with the commentator lies:

Rev. 13:5 And the beast was given a mouth uttering haughty and blasphemous words, and it was allowed to exercise authority for forty-two months

Bobby Jo

You missed the whole point.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You missed the whole point.
That's pretty funny! You talk about compressing YOUR time-line into 5 months given a 7-year basis. I propose that it's only a 3 1/2-year basis, so you now end up with a NEGATIVE ~3-years.

Have you considered erasing the blackboard and starting over?

Bobby Jo

pompadour

Staff member
Oct 5, 2011
minnesota USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes most of us know the 7 yr trib consists of two 3 1/2 yr parts. one peaceful, one terrible.
My time line is not mine. it is written in Rev. and Math 24 mark 13 and Luke 21

Reactions: Keraz

pompadour

Staff member
Oct 5, 2011
minnesota USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's pretty funny! You talk about compressing YOUR time-line into 5 months given a 7-year basis. I propose that it's only a 3 1/2-year basis, so you now end up with a NEGATIVE ~3-years.

Have you considered erasing the blackboard and starting over?

Bobby Jo

Yes most of us know the 7 yr Trib of Danial consists of 2, 3 1/2 yr parts one peaceful one bad.
My time line is not mine. It is written in Rev. and Math, mark and Luke.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Preaching the gospel is loving others and sharing how much Christ loves people. Getting tangled up in a bunch of doctrinal-gobble-goop is just pride masquerading as a lifesaver. Salvation is redemption and transformation into a perfect lover, not a ticket to some paradise. It is perfect health/relationship with God and others/true self identity

Agreed Aspen,
There is much sensationalism involved as well. The favorite side-step of most-"loving others" :( And, why do some of our brethren assume that if one does not believe in the pre-trib rapture that they will be left behind anyway?? I once was a proponent. That was a loooong time ago.

Reactions: aspen