We are Living in the End of the End Days!! Wake up!!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Yes most of us know the 7 yr Trib of Danial consists of 2, 3 1/2 yr parts one peaceful one bad.
My time line is not mine. It is written in Rev. and Math, mark and Luke.
You are right and there is no general 'rapture to heaven' mentioned anywhere in the Bible.

THE PAST AGES, the first 5 seals opened, the 4 horsemen released and persecution started, from the murder of Stephen until the Return. Luke 21:9-11

1/ The present day, Wars, rumours of wars, natural disasters, economic problems, food shortages, overpopulation, false teaching, etc, etc. Matthew 24:4-8
But what is worse, is the rejection of a Creator God and our civilization is once again as in the days of Noah. Matthew 24:37-39, 2 Peter 3:1-7

2/ The next prophesied event: the great and terrible Day of the Lord’s vengeance and wrath, the Sixth Seal: Revelation 6:12-17, will be a Coronal Mass Ejection, a sunstrike. Isaiah 30:26. Resulting in a worldwide disaster, but the Middle East is completely cleared and cleansed: Psalms 83, Deuteronomy 32:34-43, Amos 1, Ezekiel 30:1-5, Zephaniah 1:14-18, +, but a small Christian Jewish remnant will survive in Jerusalem. Isaiah 6:11-13 Millions will die elsewhere: Isaiah 17:4-10, but many will survive and eventually re establish the infrastructure. Isaiah 2:12-21, 2 Peter 3:7 & 10

The Seventh seal is about a 15 to 20 year time gap, from the Sixth Seal until the Return of Jesus.

3/ The Lord’s people: every faithful Christian, gather in the new nation of Beulah. Isaiah 62:4, Revelation 7:9 They live in peace and security and 144,000 missionaries are selected from them, to go out to all peoples and preach the coming Kingdom of Jesus. Revelation 14:1-6, Isaiah 66:19

4/ A One World Government is formed, led by ten Presidents. Before long three will be taken over and the other seven will confer their power onto another strong leader. Daniel 7:24-25, Revelation 17:12-14

5/ A Northern confederation, led by a person referred to as Gog, will be motivated to attack Beulah – an unprotected land, of great wealth. They will be totally wiped out and it takes seven years to bury them and clean the land. Ezekiel 38 & 39, Joel 2:20

6/ The strong leader of the World Government, will make a seven year treaty with Beulah. This marks the commencement of the seventieth ‘week’ [seven years] of Daniel. There is a 3½ year period of calm and peace in the world. Daniel 9:27

7/ The world dictator comes to Jerusalem in force and declares himself to be god in the new Temple. This starts the Great Tribulation of the trumpet and bowl judgements. The ‘Woman’- faithful Christians, are taken to a safe place on earth for 1260 days. Zechariah 14:2, Revelation 12:14

8/ The Glorious Return of Jesus. The battle of Armageddon. The final gathering of all the Lord’s people, all those who have kept faithful. Then the 1000 year Millennium reign.

9/ The final attack and the armies are instantly cremated. Satan into the lake of fire.

The Great White Throne judgement, New Heaven and New Earth. Revelation 21

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To be absent(dead) from the body is to be present with God then return with Jesus on rapture day and receive a new immortal body and rule on earth with Jesus! PTL.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Was there not one that ran away from Jezible ? Did Peter de-nigh Christ 3 times ?

Yes to both,but was he(Peter)afraid at the end?

John 21:18 "Verily, verily, I say unto thee, When thou wast young, thou girdedst thyself, and walkedst whither thou wouldest: but when thou shalt be old, thou shalt stretch forth thy hands, and another shall gird thee, and carry thee whither thou wouldest not ."

Jesus is telling Peter that when he is young you will be able to teach and get around real good, but when you are old, they are going to hang you to a cross, just like they hung Me.

John 21:19 "This spake He, signifying by what death he should glorify God. And when He had spoken this, He saith unto him, "Follow Me."

Jesus had just told Peter that He would work him all his life, and in the end Peter would hang on a cross just like Jesus did, and then Jesus made the statement, "Follow Me!" There was no choice given to Peter, for Peter was one of God's Elect. Peter was a chosen vessel of God.

Peter taught the truth knowing he would die!!!

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
o be absent(dead) from the body is to be present with God then return with Jesus on rapture day and receive a new immortal body and rule on earth with Jesus! PTL.

In Christ, at death you have an immortal soul,the flesh has nothing to do with it .Without Christ although returning to God ,is still mortal.The flesh will not rise ,it's done with .

The soul is who you are,as Paul says from scripture,we have two bodies

Let me ask a question,what kind of body do the angels have ,I ask because we have that same body,without the flesh,so why do we need the flesh you keep saying we coming to get?

Last edited:

pompadour

Staff member
Oct 5, 2011
minnesota USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes to both,but was he(Peter)afraid at the end?

John 21:18 "Verily, verily, I say unto thee, When thou wast young, thou girdedst thyself, and walkedst whither thou wouldest: but when thou shalt be old, thou shalt stretch forth thy hands, and another shall gird thee, and carry thee whither thou wouldest not ."

Jesus is telling Peter that when he is young you will be able to teach and get around real good, but when you are old, they are going to hang you to a cross, just like they hung Me.

John 21:19 "This spake He, signifying by what death he should glorify God. And when He had spoken this, He saith unto him, "Follow Me."

Jesus had just told Peter that He would work him all his life, and in the end Peter would hang on a cross just like Jesus did, and then Jesus made the statement, "Follow Me!" There was no choice given to Peter, for Peter was one of God's Elect. Peter was a chosen vessel of God.

Peter taught the truth knowing he would die!!!

Was Peter afraid at the end ? definitely NOT.

But fear is very real and painful. We all have felt fear and doubt. The strong ones pull them self's back up and and ask God for forgiveness and get back in the fight.
Was john the only one that stayed with Jesus ? I don't remember.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Was Peter afraid at the end ? definitely NOT.

But fear is very real and painful. We all have felt fear and doubt. The strong ones pull them self's back up and and ask God for forgiveness and get back in the fight.
Was john the only one that stayed with Jesus ? I don't remember.

What are we disagreeing on?

pompadour

Staff member
Oct 5, 2011
minnesota USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What are we disagreeing on?

NOTHING. I just wanted to point out the they were human. and felt fear and doubt just like we do.
It was a fact that I felt should be pointed out so other people didn't feel that they failed, and loose faith in God.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Jesus says we believers will know when He is at the door ready to return but not the hour or day!!! Get ready fast!!

So how do you know He's at the door?If He said you would know the day or our but should know the season,tell you that He can't return at anytime.

So when is He at the door? You can't have it both ways ,if you know when He's at the door you should also know when He ain't,in other words how can your rapture happen before He's at the door???

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Born-again believers will know by the signs Jesus gave us when He is at the door!!

1Thessalonians 5:1 But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.

1Thessalonians 5:2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.

1Thessalonians 5:3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

1Thessalonians 5:4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

1Thessalonians 5:5 Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.

1Thessalonians 5:6 Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.

1Thessalonians 5:7 For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night.

1Thessalonians 5:8 But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation.

1Thessalonians 5:9 For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Born-again believers will know by the signs Jesus gave us when He is at the door!!

1Thessalonians 5:1 But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.

1Thessalonians 5:2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.

1Thessalonians 5:3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

1Thessalonians 5:4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

1Thessalonians 5:5 Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.

1Thessalonians 5:6 Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.

1Thessalonians 5:7 For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night.

1Thessalonians 5:8 But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation.

1Thessalonians 5:9 For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,

Why don't you study the Book of Isaiah where Apostle Paul was teaching from about that "day of the Lord" when the deceived will be saying, "Peace and safety" and then a "sudden destruction" comes upon them?

You might also want to try Daniel 3 about the hot fiery furnace heated seven times greater than necessary, for Christ's servants cast into it came out of it without their clothing even smelling of smoke, and king Nebuchadnezzar saw Christ in that furnace with them.

And then the Zechariah 14:1-5 Scripture which many Christian brethren are rarely... even taught, when it is actually about Christ's coming with His saints back to this earth, His feet touching down upon the Mount of Olives where He ascended to Heaven from, and a great valley being formed there. The "caught up" event of 1 Thess.4 is how He brings the Church there with Him when He comes after the tribulation, like He said in Matthew 24:29-31 and Mark 13:24-27.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes!!! Read and believe ALL the Bible!! ===At the return of Jesus to earth raptured (caught up) believers are brought back to earth with Jesus!!!

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes!!! Read and believe ALL the Bible!! ===At the return of Jesus to earth raptured (caught up) believers are brought back to earth with Jesus!!!

Not so fast dear...

The "caught up" of 1 Thess.4 happens DURING Christ's descent to this earth.

That descent is what Apostle Paul taught there, so pre-trib's claim that He raptures the Church prior to the tribulation is false. The Matthew 24:29-31 and Mark 13:24-27 Scripture is direct evidence by our Lord Jesus Himself that His coming to gather His Church is IMMEDIATELY AFTER the time of great tribulation.

That also is the "last day" of Scripture when the resurrection happens. That also is when the "day of the Lord" destruction upon the wicked happens, the "sudden destruction" Paul spoke of in 1 Thess.5. It is also the day of God's consuming fire burning man's works off the surface of this earth, ushering everyone in Christ's thousand years reign of Rev.20.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL!!! WE ARE NOT CAUGHT UP INTO THE CLOUDS ONLY TO MAKE A U TURN AND COME BACK DOWN TO EARTH!!!Think!

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL!!! WE ARE NOT CAUGHT UP INTO THE CLOUDS ONLY TO MAKE A U TURN AND COME BACK DOWN TO EARTH!!!Think!

You don't understand. Jesus is DESCENDING to earth when He gathers His Church...

1 Thess 4:13-17
13 But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.
14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with Him.

Jesus brings the asleep saints WITH HIM when He DESCENDS from Heaven to the earth. Like you said, there is no returning back into Heaven written there.

15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
KJV

Then those in Christ still alive on earth on that day are gathered by Him ON HIS DESCENT TO EARTH, along with those asleep saints that are first resurrected which He brings with Him.

Brings WITH HIM to where? TO EARTH!

1. Jesus' coming
2. asleep saints are resurrected
3. Jesus brings the asleep saints with Him, as He descends to the earth.
4. Jesus catches up the alive saints on earth to Him and the asleep saints, in the air above the earth.
5. Jesus and His Church goes to Jerusalem, on earth.
6. All eyes see Him, the veil that has hid the heavenly dimension is removed, and heaven is revealed even on earth.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why not just believe God's Word on the catching up (rapture)??

16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 Then we who are alive and remain """shall be caught up together""" with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord. 18 Therefore comfort one another with these words1 Corinthians 15:51- 57
Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

55 O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?

56 The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.

57 But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.