We are moving!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Through all the trials and angst of having my house show for 5 months ( I hate hate hate the whole process of moving.), we have a buyer and a closing date! We are heading south either Nov. 6th or Nov 13th.

The new buyers are very anxious to move into what they call their forever home, and the house passed all inspections and appraisals, so we are kicking up the rest of packing to high speed.

Looking forward to southern climes . Hope it helps my arthritis a ton! Thanks to all who prayed. Looking forward to this new adventure god has in store for us!

I think I have already found my new church. Went to it in August and had such a peace and excitment. I will confirm it with a few more visits.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Through all the trials and angst of having my house show for 5 months ( I hate hate hate the whole process of moving.), we have a buyer and a closing date! We are heading south either Nov. 6th or Nov 13th.

The new buyers are very anxious to move into what they call their forever home, and the house passed all inspections and appraisals, so we are kicking up the rest of packing to high speed.

Looking forward to southern climes . Hope it helps my arthritis a ton! Thanks to all who prayed. Looking forward to this new adventure god has in store for us!

I think I have already found my new church. Went to it in August and had such a peace and excitment. I will confirm it with a few more visits.
Great news!!

May God guide and bless and establish you, in your new home, community, church, in all you do!

Much love!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
May God rest his Holy Presence over your home and protect it. May you have many great memories in your new church.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Figure you may be on the move today or next week…..all the best as you head south xxxx

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just wish to thank all who prayed! The loading of the truck, drive down (960 miles) unloading and now 80% unpacking has gone far better than I could imagine! Our youngest son took vacation to come down and help. Being very arthritic, I could not have done this without his help!

Reactions: dev553344