Let No Man Steal Your Crown!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Paul2

Jul 22, 2023
Londonderry NH
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 3:10 "Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

11 Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.

2 Timothy 4:8 "Henceforth
there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.

Those who Love the appearing of Christ receive the crown of righteousness. What does that mean? It means those who long for His appearing, look forward to His appearing, can't hardly wait for his appearing are rewarded with a crown. The world is clearly moving full speed into the last days. While I lament over the lost and the destruction that must come, I can't help but be excited. I don't fear the end of the age, I can't wait for it. The thought that we will be snatched off this planet to meet the Lord Jesus Christ on the clouds is awesome! The thought that we are about to see the end of mans rebellion, and the ushering in of the kingdom makes me smile. I don't fear His return, I long for it.

Can you honestly say you long for the coming of Christ? Most post-millennial believers hope it's not in their life time. Who wants to think they are about to experience the worst plagues ever released on this planet. What does your view on the Rapture do for you? Can you watch the news with excitement instead of dread? This is not wishful thinking, It's the program of Jesus Christ.

We Will not be on planet earth when the hour of temptation comes upon all who dwell on the earth. The Church Of Jesus Christ Is His Bride. Jesus Christ, Our Bridegroom has not appointed His bride to wrath but to be with Him in Heaven to the Place he prepared for us. The Rapture of the Church is in the pattern of a Galilean wedding.

Don't Let Anyone Steal Your Crown! You can trust that Jesus Christ will call His Church out of this world before the 70th week of Daniel begins.

I see that there are many post-millennials posting here. Your welcome to debate with me, but please remain respectful. I know everybody believes they are right and people tend to see those who disagree with them as the enemy. I am not your enemy. You are not my enemy. Satan is our enemy.