we do not have revival because we do not see the need for it.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
false accusation.... i have pointed to more of Jesus... More grace..... But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble. (James 4:6)

You have all the car parts, now you need to assemble them rightly to make a car. Once you have a car you can travel from point a to point b.
The posts speak for themselves.

Much love!

Reactions: Addy

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And again I'll say, the posts speak for themselves.

My Posts speak for themselves, I agree. Your incessant naysaying also speaks for itself. How many comments have you made on this post alone let alone the others I have written here? You just can't let it Go.... for whatever reason you are out to get me.... "draw me out" as you say, and that shows a problem on your end not mine.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Isaiah 57:15-19 KJV
For thus saith the high and lofty One that inhabiteth eternity, whose name is Holy; I dwell in the high and holy place, with him also that is of a contrite and humble spirit, to revive the spirit of the humble, and to revive the heart of the contrite ones.

Much love!

Reactions: Addy

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Isaiah 57:15-19 KJV
For thus saith the high and lofty One that inhabiteth eternity, whose name is Holy; I dwell in the high and holy place, with him also that is of a contrite and humble spirit, to revive the spirit of the humble, and to revive the heart of the contrite ones.

Yes he revives those who are broken and contrite of heart, not those who say they are in need of nothing....

Reactions: Pathfinder7

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
not those who say they are in need of nothing....
You'll notice . . . I have NEVER said that.

I don't know how many times you have falsely . . . oh nevermind. You won't stop. I get that now.

But I have never said that. You've repeated it endlessly as your malignant mantra.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't mind your replies. I'm counting on them. I want to draw you out.

Eventually you may see, if you become more extreme.

Much love!

yuck…
P/A and narcissistic tactic.

Last edited:

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A word of advice, You cannot expose the Holy Ghost as if to cast Him out. You tried to expose me as a false prophet, yet i never claimed to be a prophet

oh come now, he just randomly posted that, out of the blue, apropos of absolutely nothing. It Didn’t even relate to you or the thread at all. No one has caught him cheating. Plausible deniability! He meant absolutely NOTHING by that remark!

You could make your life so much easier if you would only speak smooth things.

Last edited:
Reactions: David H.