We have been lied to | The Church is not the bride! ??? Say what?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He is an angry man, filled with contempt. I wouldn't listen to guys like this. You need to see the "Fruit of the Spirit" in a preacher, a teacher and any Christian: love, joy, peace, kindness, gentleness, patience, goodness, faith, self control.
You use that measuring stick to then evaluate his knowledge and wisdom. I give him an F.

Cyd

Nov 10, 2023
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

12 3/4 minutes

I watched the full video... this is Michael Rood he has been around a long time, I watched some of his teachings him being a Messianic Jewish teaching person years ago. He said not one thing about the Bride that you state here... God's calendar does not change, Christians use the Greek calendar for things not God's calendar. Ronald prefers well he stated the type pastor he prefers... but then most Christians have been taught to see Jesus this way and fail to see the anger he had with the church even then. I am sure Messiah was loud and stern with a lot of his teachings and especially the woe's. Anyway nothing said about the bride. Torah means as he said God's instructions.. the greek call it LAW. So totally different meanings he is pointing out.

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I watched the full video... this is Michael Rood he has been around a long time, I watched some of his teachings him being a Messianic Jewish teaching person years ago. He said not one thing about the Bride that you state here... God's calendar does not change, Christians use the Greek calendar for things not God's calendar. Ronald prefers well he stated the type pastor he prefers... but then most Christians have been taught to see Jesus this way and fail to see the anger he had with the church even then. I am sure Messiah was loud and stern with a lot of his teachings and especially the woe's. Anyway nothing said about the bride. Torah means as he said God's instructions.. the greek call it LAW. So totally different meanings he is pointing out.
Okey Dokey, I actually said nothing... just posted something I saw by a person I knew was seemingly angry .

Thanks for the info

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ronald prefers well he stated the type pastor he prefers... but then most Christians have been taught to see Jesus this way and fail to see the anger he had with the church even then.
I agree that there is a trend among factions of Christians ( Universalists), who just see God as LOVE and not a God of judgment and condemnation. I am not one of them! There is now no condemnation IN CHRIST - but no all have a relationship with Him.
Jesus came ( the 1st time) as the Prince of Peace, not to judge and condemn.
When He returns, it will be bitter/sweet ... sweet for us and wrath/judgment for those who do not believe. It will be war against His foes. He won't be riding into Jerusalem on a donkey as they lay palm branches at his feet shouting Hosanna.
He will come on a white horse, descending from the clouds of the heavens with an army of angels. At the sound of the last trumpet, He will separate His sheep from the goats.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okey Dokey, I actually said nothing... just posted something I saw by a person I knew was seemingly angry .

Thanks for the info
BTW, I used to use that HOLY painting of Jesus by Akiane Kramarik in another forum as my avatar. 8 years old ... Incredible. Michelangelo would be impressed. I do believe she captured his image. Besides Colton Burpo confirmed that it was Jesus. Both children have amazing stories.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wrangler

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BTW, I used to use that HOLY painting of Jesus by Akiane Kramarik in another forum as my avatar. 8 years old ... I credible. Michelangelo would be impressed. I do believe she captured his image. Besides Colton Burpo confirmed that it was Jesus. Both children have amazing stories.
So glad you agree.

I still get goosebumps remembering Colton telling his dad that morning "That's Him.' And when his dad say who
he said Jesus.

Both of their stories are awe inspiring IMO.

Happy Easter... He IS risen.

Cyd

Nov 10, 2023
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thanks for the info

I did check his youtube channel and searched his name with the bride as a topic and didn't notice any teaching on it.

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I did check his youtube channel and searched his name with the bride as a topic and didn't notice any teaching on it.
Interesting.... but not surprising.

The enemy will leave no stone unturned to shake our faith....