• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
-
Here is how to teach it , Reader.

"tho shalt not TAKE the Lord's Name, in Vain".

What is that?
How do you do that?

Its this....

A.) You fake being a Christian.

Explain....

Its like this..

Becoming a CHRISTian, is a Birth in the Spirit and a eternal marriage regarding the Lamb of God and His "Bride".

See Reader, the reason that the born again are THE Bride of Jesus THE Christ, is because when you are born again, you become "ONE with God" and Joined to Jesus, Spiritually.
= See that UNION in the Spirit?
This is a Marriage Covenant, eternal, between Christ the Lord and His Redeemed BRIDE.
See "marriage" is " 2 flesh have become one", and that is why the "church" is referred to as the "BODY of Christ". = singular.
"One Body" = One Union = One Marriage. = "One with GOD"... "IN Christ".

See that?

Your Pope and your Pastor doesn't, so now you can tell them, and then they'll know it.

Understand Reader, that Jesus is not coming back to get married to the Church... He is coming back again to TAKE His BRIDE away....
= that He has already Married, back with Him.

A.) Born again, is to be spiritually and eternally married to Jesus, as "one with God". "in Christ", as this is to become The BRIDE of Christ... = is the eternal BODY of Christ.

See it?

Now, let me break this down...even more for you.

When a person is married... then 2 become "one Flesh". And the woman..."takes the name" of the Husband.
See that?
So, to Take the Name is to legally proclaim a Marriage has occurred between them....
Well, what if it didnt and the BRIDE falsely claims that she is married to a man?
= Then she has taken his NAME, in vain. (Falsely).

So, in that sense.. when a person proclaims that they are a Christian, and they are not truly born again, then they are taking The Name of God, in VAIN, (lying) by pretending to have become the Bride of Jesus The Christ, and they are absolutely not.

Remember the "depart from me i never knew you" group?
That's THEM....
And, some of them are on this Forum, and in your Church. And if that is your Pope or Pastor or Minister, then aren't you in a "situation"..
Believe it, as it can be so.

So.....That is how a person "takes the Name" of the Lord, in = Vain. (Falsely).

And ALSO...

Most Christians believe that if you say...>"God-damn", then you have blasphemed, and used GOD'S name in Vain.
But that is silly, as "God" is not His Name, its His Deity Title.

Hello, is anybody paying attention ???

So, when someone says...>"God-damn"...... then that is actually asking God to do that, regarding the situation.

And when a person uses the Title "CHRIST" or the name of "JESUS">.... as a profanity, as you find in most Movies that are not "G" rated, then they have not blasphemed..... they have just disrespected something that is Pure and Holy.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
It’s an interesting read on what you believe it means to be “ Born Again “ I don’t understand how anyone can “ pretend” to be Born Again, what purpose is there in pretending?

Just curious that is all.

Reactions: marks

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If someone should say, I come in the name of the Lord, and does not the things the Lord would do,
then this is taking the Lord's name in vain.

You take the name of Christ or Christian.. taking the name... and do not as a Christian is to do, then that person is walking in vanity.
They have no power, no truth. The power is in the name.

Thou shalt not take the Lord thy God's name in vain... don't say you are God's when you do not do what God says.
He will not hold you guiltless.

Mat 12:7
But if ye had known what this meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice, ye would not have condemned the guiltless.

Jesus came in the name of his Father, he did what God told him to do. Therefore Jesus did not take God's name in vain.
Hugs

Reactions: Nancy

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
It’s an interesting read on what you believe it means to be “ Born Again “ I don’t understand how anyone can “ pretend” to be Born Again, what purpose is there in pretending?

Just curious that is all.

Good question, as usual @Ritajanice

Quite a few reasons.

One, is to manipulate other people, by taking advantage of them.
For example, a lot of unbelievers understand that Christians want to believe the best, about other people.
So, someone who is dishonest will pretend to be a Christian, to sell you a bad used car, or to sell you a house that needs multiplied thousands of dollars in repair.
So, they pretend to be a Christian in order to gain your trust to get your money.

Another is, a person who creates a false religion, or denomination, because they understand that people are sheep who need to be led.
See.....Most People want to be told what to do, and what to think, and how to behave, and what to believe.
This is an innate thing about Humanity, as you have : Leaders and Followers. So, a person who is just a carnal devil, a truly evil human being .... will PREY on this "sheep mentality" by creating a false religion or false theology or even a false Bible.
See, they understand that human sheep, and in fact all people, are curious about "is there a God" , and if not that, they are curious about how the mind works and how the will and emotions are affected by imput and so forth. So, they are looking for a reason to understand why they dont like themselves, and feel guilty about themselves, that isn't related to Christianity and how it explains SIN and the consequences.
So they are looking for a substitute that can make them feel better about their dirty rotten sinning lives.
They want to live like the devil and have no "conscience" about it.
So, where do you go for that solution?

Enter = someone like L. Ron Hubbard or Mary Baker Eddy.
Both of these devils created a unique take on Religion, with one thing in common. They both, just as the Gnostics do, got rid of SIN.
As Gnostics, and Scientology, (L. Ron Hubbard) and Mary Baker Eddie..... created a sort of belief system as their denomination, that denies that sin exists.
Now isn't that just like the Devil would want you to believe?

Here is how the Satanic Bible teaches "free will"... The Satanic Bible = has just one LAW in it.

This : "Do what tho wilt, shall be the whole of the Law".

And we know that regarding an unbeliever..... "if you say you have no sin, you are LYING"... is the paraphrase, "as there is no Truth in You."

There are many Religions in the world that are created by greedy devil led-devil controlled people who will have you believing all sorts of things, and they are created to control your mind, which controls you.

And what is all of this?
Its the Devil's work, using people.

Now who is the most dangerous TYPE of Devil Controlled Human?
Its going to be a Dictator of a country who banned Christianity//Bibles, and proclaims themselves to be "Deity".
These people will murder millions in their country, and they sleep like a baby at night.
Lots of those have come and gone in the last 6000 yrs, and some of them are around, even today.
They lead "Communist" countries, most of all.

Now who is the most dangerous type regarding Christianity?
This is going to be a clever devil who reinvents scripture that denies the Cross of Christ, yet pretends to be TRUTH.
That is someone like John Calvin.
That is something like the "cult of Mary" Doctrine regarding : Salvation

Who are these people?
They are ministers of the Devil.. .they are "Dark Lights".... Luke 11:35... and their converts come to Forums and they preach from Pulpits and they build churches in the USA.
The NT says they are "ministers of Righteousness".. and that means they talk about being righteous or doing righteousness, yet its all about you and your self effort, and never do they PREACH or TEACH The Cross of Christ, where God's Righteous is actually found.
And yes they teach, Jesus, but they dont teach "The Cross'.
They teach "living Holy" but they dont teach "The Cross".
They teach " how to have a deeper spiritual walk" but they dont teach "The Cross"
Why dont they teach the Cross?
Its because they've not met the Holy One who died on the Cross.

Last edited:

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
-
Here is how to teach it , Reader.

"tho shalt not TAKE the Lord's Name, in Vain".

What is that?
How do you do that?

Its this....

A.) You fake being a Christian.

Explain....

Its like this..

Becoming a CHRISTian, is a Birth in the Spirit and a eternal marriage regarding the Lamb of God and His "Bride".

See Reader, the reason that the born again are THE Bride of Jesus THE Christ, is because when you are born again, you become "ONE with God" and Joined to Jesus, Spiritually.
= See that UNION in the Spirit?
This is a Marriage Covenant, eternal, between Christ the Lord and His Redeemed BRIDE.
See "marriage" is " 2 flesh have become one", and that is why the "church" is referred to as the "BODY of Christ". = singular.
"One Body" = One Union = One Marriage. = "One with GOD"... "IN Christ".

See that?

Your Pope and your Pastor doesn't, so now you can tell them, and then they'll know it.

Understand Reader, that Jesus is not coming back to get married to the Church... He is coming back again to TAKE His BRIDE away....

A.) Born again, is to be spiritually and eternally married to Jesus, as "one with God". "in Christ", as this is to become The BRIDE of Christ... = is the eternal BODY of Christ.

See it?

Now, let me break this down...even more for you.

When a person is married... then 2 become "one Flesh". And the woman..."takes the name" of the Husband.
See that?
So, to Take the Name is to legally proclaim a Marriage has occurred between them....
Well, what if it didnt and the BRIDE falsely claims that she is married to a man?
= Then she has taken his NAME, in vain. (Falsely).

So, in that sense.. when a person proclaims that they are a Christian, and they are not truly born again, then they are taking The Name of God, in VAIN, (lying) by pretending to have become the Bride of Jesus The Christ, and they are absolutely not.

Remember the "depart from me i never knew you" group?
That's THEM....
And, some of them are on this Forum, and in your Church. And if that is your Pope or Pastor or Minister, then aren't you in a "situation"..
Believe it, as it can be so.

So.....That is how a person "takes the Name" of the Lord, in = Vain. (Falsely).

And ALSO...

Most Christians believe that if you say...>"God-damn", then you have blasphemed, and used GOD'S name in Vain.
But that is silly, as "God" is not His Name, its His Deity Title.

Hello, is anybody paying attention ???

So, when someone says...>"God-damn"...... then that is actually asking God to do that, regarding the situation.

And when a person uses the Title "CHRIST" or the name of "JESUS">.... as a profanity, as you find in most Movies that are not "G" rated, then they have not blasphemed..... they have just disrespected something that is Pure and Holy.
One should only use the Lord's name in a respectful way.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Fully agree!

And the rest of the passage, God will not hold him guiltless who takes His Name in vain. Fake Christians aren't forgiven.

Much love!

Fake Christians are not born again.

And that can be a tragic situation...
For example...... the millions of people who have died who were water baptized and told... "there go your sins" as the water drains out of the Baptism pool...... and they were told...."now you're a Christian". "welcome to our water cult".
These people later died, and went to hell, and they never expected it, and can't believe it, because their "church" told them that "water washed their sin away", and it didn't.
It can't.
Its just WATER.

Reader...Its "without the shedding of BLOOD there is no forgiveness, no remission of sin".

Its not.. "without the washing of water in a lake, pool, or baptism, you cant be saved"...

Its hard for a true believer, who has knelt before the Cross of Jesus, calling out, crying out..>"SaVE ME, SAVE ME I TRUST IN YOU"!... who understands they are sinful, and need to be SAVED..........Its hard for Real Christians who have truly BELIEVED IN Jesus..... to believe that people TRUST IN WATER.....= "Jesus saves by water baptism".

But its True. They do. And many die LOST.

I was water baptized 11 years after i was born again and that was 6 yrs, after i was called to preach - teach.

And....If and when you try to make these "born again by WATER" cult members see the trute....and you say......."Did WATER Baptism, die on the Cross for your sin"..?????

= They can't HEAR YOU, because they are so deceived by the "cult of mary" and its satellite denominations....= they are so mentally programmed to TOTALLY REJECT anything that is a teaching that isn't "cult of Mary".
And Their Bible says.....The Catholic Bible says, in John 3.. that you are ....."BORN AGAIN.... by WATER"

"Born again.... BY Water"

And no you are NOT !!

Any REAL Christian knows that you are born again by the HOLY SPIRIT.

So, its sad, its tragic that so many deceiving doctrines are out there waiting for people, ready and waiting to deceive both unbelievers and the born again.

This is why JUDE told us to "CONTEND (Fight for) THE REAL Faith".

Last edited:

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
There are so many people of the catholic faith who believe they are born again because they were baptised as babies. The despicable false teaching is doing satan's work for him.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Wrong. He is coming back to gather is bride and get married!

And He does that in heaven!

5 And a voice came out of the throne, saying, Praise our God, all ye his servants, and ye that fear him, both small and great.

6 And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth.

7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.

8 And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.

Then after the ceremony in heaven, they come to earth for the marriage supper!

9 And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Wrong. He is coming back to gather is bride and get married!

Read carefully.

And remember, that SYMBOLIC VERSES, when you try to teach them as LITERAL Doctrine, you are making a theological error.
And you just did again, @Ronald Nolette
Typical of a Calvinist, who is deceived by the Devil.

Now, Notice..

The ""Born again, """

See that?

"Born ... again".

Who is that?

That is the Bride of Christ, and the Body of Christ.

They are the Same...... '
And to be IN Christ is to be "ONE" with God, and Joined to Jesus.
This is a Spiritual "Oneness" that is spiritual covenant marriage.
Bride and Lamb
Savior and Body

Now read this verse i'll post belowe...., and stop only being on the Forum, as usual, to try to deceive people, @Ronald Nolette

You and Brightframe should not be on the forum.
You both poison it, and defile it... is the reality, as teaching heresy that spits on the Cross of Christ, is what you do, and its what He does.
It shouldn't be allowed.

1.) Paul wrote..

""Wherefore, my brethren, (all the born again)... YOU also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be MARRIED to another, even to JESUS who is raised from the dead"

See those 2?

!.) Dead to LAW
2.) Married to Jesus

= SAME VERSE.

That is NOW.
Its not later.
Its to be born again, as that is the marriage covenant, and it happened on earth to every born again believer for the last 2000 yrs.

Last edited:

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
That is NOW.
Its not later.
Its to be born again, as that is the marriage covenant.
Amen!!!

We’re married to Jesus “ Now” imo....as soon as we become Born Of The Spirit.....he has our heart and no one on the planet can take our heart/ spirit away from Jesus....
We are one with him in spirit.100%.
We are HIS for ever and ever.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Amen!!!

We’re married to Jesus “ Now” imo....as soon as we become Born Of The Spirit.....he has our heart and no one on the planet can take our heart/ spirit away from Jesus....
We are one with him in spirit.100%.
We are HIS for ever and ever.

Yes.

We are the BRIDE of Christ.........not the Bride to be.

Jesus "knows" us, right now, and that word "knows".. is a spiritual reference to a man and a woman being joined as "one Flesh".

Notice this verse.

Jesus said to the fake believers.....>"Depart from me, i never KNEW You".

See that "KNEW you"........that is the Spiritual version....= "To Know thy wife"... or "2 became one Flesh"...

See that?

Jesus and the Church, the Body of Christ, the BRIDE, are all ONE.......right now.

This is why the NT says we are "One" with God, as Jesus and God are "one", and we the born again are "ONE" in Them.

Father, Son, and Bride.
Father, Son, and Church
Father, Son, and BODY of Christ.

Its all the same. As its to be BORN Again.

Notice this verse..

Jesus is Teaching...

23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in ONE; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.​

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Ritajanice

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
..not the Bride to be.
Where do they get this bride to be understanding from, it makes no sense to me, imo?

Isaiah 54:5 ESV / 358 helpful votes​

For your Maker is your husband, the Lord of hosts is his name; and the Holy One of Israel is your Redeemer, the God of the whole earth he is called.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Where do they get this bride to be understanding from, it makes no sense to me, imo?

Isaiah 54:5 ESV / 358 helpful votes​

For your Maker is your husband, the Lord of hosts is his name; and the Holy One of Israel is your Redeemer, the God of the whole earth he is called.

Reading the bible is not how to learn it.

Studying the Bible, is how you are given the revelation from God.... that is found in it as : Spiritual Light.

So, a lot of people are casual bible readers.....and their bad Theology and broken Faith is the fruit of that wasted time.
And more-so, most Heretics study commentaries, not the Bible.

The NT tells us to "STUDY the word" as God rewards this with "revelation knowledge".

The NT says to seek God diligently, .. and that means purposefully and all the time, and when you do that, God knows you are serious and He rewards that......as He said He would.

People like Brightframe and R. Nolette, studied John Calvin instead, and He is a Devil and He led them off a theological cliff., and they are still falling.
Another trio who'll have you lost in the weeds are Episkopos and Randy Kluth and Johann.
Its a fact.

Listen,
When i get new students, we come to an understanding that Im the Teacher, and the Holy Spirit is the Revealer, and the Bible is the Final Authority.
Because that is how it has to be....
As the Holy Spirit who wrote the word of God, (man just wrote it down)... makes the TRUTH live on every page if you are serious about STUDY.
If not, then its just words on the page.

Bible Truth, and how you find it... is not linear...
That means... the Bible is a puzzle box, its a circle that leads you around and around....... that has to be SOLVED< and you do that by "Study" that is : "comparing scripture with scripture".
And most of all... The Light that you get is the revelation that comes from the HOLY Spirit who gives the understanding that is not the words you read, but its the revelation knowledge that lives in the verses that God reveals.
These Treasures are HIDDEN from heretics.. They were hidden from Calvin. They are hidden from "Popes".

So, a good teacher, has revelation knowledge, and a good student seeks that revelation all the time from all types of sources, with the Bible being the Source of Sources.

Thats how it always is...
That is how God designed it to WORK.

Jesus was a Teacher.
Paul is a Teacher
And God gave/gives Teachers to the CHURCH.... to perfect the Saints....both in their discipleship walk and regarding their understanding of the word of God, and to protect you from wolves.

Last edited:

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is it vain to say one is born again, cleansed from sin by the sacrifice Jesus made for us,
to turn around and still claim to be a "sinner" denying the sacrifice which was made?

Is it vain to say we have died to the world and are risen with Christ in newness of life, to then turn and say we still walk in darkness?

2Co 5:17
Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
2Co 5:18
And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;
2Co 5:19
To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

1Jo 1:5
This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.
1Jo 1:6
If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth:
1Jo 1:7
But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.
1Jo 1:8
If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

This is a declaration given by John as a witness to those who have not heard.
Those who say, I don't need Christ because I am not a sinner.
Which is exactly what the Pharisees said to Jesus. They believed themselves righteous because they were the seed of Abraham,
or because they kept the law, or because someone atoned for their sins by an animal sacrifice.

Jhn 1:10
He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.
Jhn 1:11
He came unto his own, and his own received him not.
Jhn 1:12
But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
Jhn 1:13
Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

Just because you are a Jew, or you keep the law, or you confess your sins to someone in a closet, that don't clean you from sin.
And if you believe it does, then you are still a sinner and there is no truth in you.
Christ is the truth and if he isn't in you, then nothing of the world can save you.

But now that you have heard, you have believed, you have repented, you have died to the old way of life, and have been born again, risen in newness of life. The slate is wiped clean. You are no longer a sinner until you sin.
But when you confess your sin to the Lord, it don't stick to you, it is forgiven. But if you don't confess and keep on sinning, eventually God will cut you off. You have become reprobate in your mind.

It's always easier to see other peoples mistakes and where they may be lacking. It's always more difficult to have humility and humbleness to see ones own lack of discipline.
None of us are perfect in and of ourselves. It is Christ's righteousness he clothes us with that makes us perfect in his sight.
The world will always find fault, the great accuser of the brethren. Because the world sees what it wants to see, it can't see the heart.

To say I am a "sinner" after having been washed by the blood of the lamb and clothed upon in newness of life and walking according to his ways, to say I remain a sinner.. to me this is taking the Lord's name in vain.

hugs

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Read carefully.

And remember, that SYMBOLIC VERSES, when you try to teach them as LITERAL Doctrine, you are making a theological error.
And you just did again, @Ronald Nolette
Typical of a Calvinist, who is deceived by the Devil.

Now, Notice..

The ""Born again, """

See that?

"Born ... again".

Who is that?

That is the Bride of Christ, and the Body of Christ.

They are the Same...... '
And to be IN Christ is to be "ONE" with God, and Joined to Jesus.
This is a Spiritual "Oneness" that is spiritual covenant marriage.
Bride and Lamb
Savior and Body

Now read this verse i'll post belowe...., and stop only being on the Forum, as usual, to try to deceive people, @Ronald Nolette

You and Brightframe should not be on the forum.
You both poison it, and defile it... is the reality, as teaching heresy that spits on the Cross of Christ, is what you do, and its what He does.
It shouldn't be allowed.

1.) Paul wrote..

""Wherefore, my brethren, (all the born again)... YOU also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be MARRIED to another, even to JESUS who is raised from the dead"

See those 2?

!.) Dead to LAW
2.) Married to Jesus

= SAME VERSE.

That is NOW.
Its not later.
Its to be born again, as that is the marriage covenant, and it happened on earth to every born again believer for the last 2000 yrs.
Well as you are incapable of even showing from SCripture the reasons the five points of Calvinism are demonic, I just take them as you bearing false witness against the brethren.

And just like your care for the brethren is extremely shallow, so is your understanding of the Scriptures. IN Romans Paul writes with a conditional (should) and to because it is a second aorist middle deponent infinitive verb which means that though a fact, it is not a settled fact (meaning it is still to happen. And it happens when in Rev. 19 right before Jesus returns, when the entire bride is made ready.

Jesus does not marry HIs bride in bits and pieces.

• Love
Reactions: The Learner
Status
Not open for further replies.